Top 10 Best/Worst Crusade Final Smashes! BklTYr4

Project Crusade Community

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Top 10 Best/Worst Crusade Final Smashes!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
DiamondJoyride
Level 2 CPU
DiamondJoyride

N/A

Top 10 Best/Worst Crusade Final Smashes! Empty
PostSubject: Top 10 Best/Worst Crusade Final Smashes!   Top 10 Best/Worst Crusade Final Smashes! EmptySat May 07, 2016 8:32 pm

Hi everyone. I'm bored, and after seeing all of the final smashes in SSB3DS/WIIU, I thought I'd do something involving final Smashes in this game, ranking them on best and worst. There will be 10 for each area, best and worst. Here we go.

BEST IN MY OPINION!

10) Blue Falcon

9) Super Pac-Man

8 ) Arwing

7) Shinkuu Tatsumaki

6) PK Rockin'

5) Close Combat

4) Chaos Inferno

3) Hyper Quake

2) Landmaster

1) Super Sonic

WORST IN MY OPINION!

10) Puff Up

9) It's Yours, My Friend

8 ) Retro Revenge

7) Power Pile-driver Finish

6) Ice Crushers

5) Thunder Hurricane

4) Peach Blossom

3) Critical Hit

2) Krazoa Swords

1) Boss Battle!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey, if you don't agree, or want an explanation to a placing, tell me below! And I'll be sure to try to get back to you! Because let's face though, this list sucks lol. But anyways, THIS IS MY OPINION, I can't stress that enough you guys. But, nonetheless, enjoy!
Back to top Go down
Kzinssie
Level 5 CPU
Kzinssie

Shadow
  slothfulunchmeat

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Best/Worst Crusade Final Smashes!   Top 10 Best/Worst Crusade Final Smashes! EmptySat May 07, 2016 9:47 pm

Mach Rider's FS usually leads to me dying, and Porky's is kinda useless.
Back to top Go down
DiamondJoyride
Level 2 CPU
DiamondJoyride

N/A

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Best/Worst Crusade Final Smashes!   Top 10 Best/Worst Crusade Final Smashes! EmptySun May 08, 2016 5:44 am

Kzinssie wrote:
Mach Rider's FS usually leads to me dying, and Porky's is kinda useless.

I mean, Porky's is kinda big and can corner you on small stages, which is why it isn't in the worst, but other than that, it's not that good lol.
Back to top Go down
Nix~
Level 4 CPU
Nix~

N/A

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Best/Worst Crusade Final Smashes!   Top 10 Best/Worst Crusade Final Smashes! EmptySun May 08, 2016 6:31 am

Geno, Link, Marth, PWright, and Ashley are my favorites. If only Link's went across the stage like Brawl/4.

I never really liked the transformation FS's but that's really only because I never bothered to learn how to control them. Ice Climbers' is useless. Lucario's is mind-numbingly hard to hit/easy to dodge, even though it looks awesome. Jigglypuff's has always been bad, but it's a great gimping tool.

And ofc Rayman turns into a mosquito, like the friggin annoying little bugger he is.
Back to top Go down
VultureDuck
Level 6 CPU
VultureDuck

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Best/Worst Crusade Final Smashes!   Top 10 Best/Worst Crusade Final Smashes! EmptySun May 08, 2016 8:08 am

Rayman has one of the worst final smashes
Back to top Go down
Nintensis
Level 4 CPU
Nintensis

jmf72115

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Best/Worst Crusade Final Smashes!   Top 10 Best/Worst Crusade Final Smashes! EmptySun May 08, 2016 10:04 am

Yea I can agree Rayman's final is god awful.

And this may be bias but I always thought the Sonic characters had some of the best finals.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXcP_rB2DD03kDVk4qGFgpQ
OmegaSteve777
Level 8 CPU
OmegaSteve777

Gooey

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Best/Worst Crusade Final Smashes!   Top 10 Best/Worst Crusade Final Smashes! EmptySun May 08, 2016 10:41 am

Jigglypuff's final smash is better is Crusade than it is in Smash 4. You puff up so fast that anyone near gets KO'd. It's not the same as before with stupid wind.
Back to top Go down
wheeled_tank
Level 6 CPU
wheeled_tank

Phoenix Wright
  wheeled_tank

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Best/Worst Crusade Final Smashes!   Top 10 Best/Worst Crusade Final Smashes! EmptySun May 08, 2016 10:45 am

Krystal's is one of the worse to you? I actually don't mind it that much; unlike other trapping ones, if it misses, it can still hit (and kill) opponents
Back to top Go down
King Proto
Level 5 CPU
King Proto

ProtoBlur

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Best/Worst Crusade Final Smashes!   Top 10 Best/Worst Crusade Final Smashes! EmptySun May 08, 2016 2:58 pm

I always felt like Ristar's final was lackluster in a lot of ways. It's just so, boring.
Back to top Go down
Chaotic Chao
Level 4 CPU
Chaotic Chao

Phoenix Wright
  ChaotixChao

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Best/Worst Crusade Final Smashes!   Top 10 Best/Worst Crusade Final Smashes! EmptyMon Jul 04, 2016 9:17 pm

It may be an awesome nod to something Ness can actually do in EarthBound, but otherwise I don't think PK Rockin' is all that good, honestly. There's a small window where opponents can still move and even escape the attack entirely after initiating the FS initially, and even if it doesn't miss it rarely kills unless your foe is at least at moderately low damage or near the edge (which is usually how those kinds of Final Smashes work, but since it misses so easily it's kind of a bad trade-off). PK Starstorm is far more useful I think, even in 1v1s unless you're playing on a ridiculously large stage or something (though in a 1v1 you likely won't be playing with Final Smashes on in Temple anyway).

My personal favorites in both utility and awesomeness are Lucas's, Sonic's, Shadow's, Knuckles's, Wright's, Mach Rider's, and to a lesser extent, Toad's (his FS is funny and rewarding if it DOES hit but is hilariously easy to avoid in most circumstances). Toon Link's used to be one of my favorites before they removed the three Link clones for some dumb reason meaning now his FS is a super boring generic combo attack instead. Utility-wise though, I think Ganondorf's is the worst. Totally useless in 1v1s I'd imagine unless you're edgeguarding...maybe (don't take my word for it, I play only with CPUs and they don't bother avoiding anything). Even in free for alls there's a lot of time to react to it...slow, terrible range and all. Ice Climbers' are pretty bad too since it's literally just a gimp and otherwise does nothing useful.
Back to top Go down
thebuddyadrian
Level 5 CPU
thebuddyadrian

thebuddyadrian

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Best/Worst Crusade Final Smashes!   Top 10 Best/Worst Crusade Final Smashes! EmptyTue Jul 05, 2016 8:37 am

Ice climbers FS does nothing besides blinding everyone including yourself
Back to top Go down
Braystar
Level 7 CPU
Braystar

Waluigi
  N/A

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Best/Worst Crusade Final Smashes!   Top 10 Best/Worst Crusade Final Smashes! EmptyFri Jul 08, 2016 10:00 pm

Rayman and Ristar tie for worst final smash for me
Back to top Go down
Jexulus
Level 3 CPU
Jexulus

Jexulus

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Best/Worst Crusade Final Smashes!   Top 10 Best/Worst Crusade Final Smashes! EmptySat Jul 09, 2016 8:18 pm

Crash is really boring because he just walks around invincible. It's the Starman effect with Crash as a hitbox. I find Luigi's to be pretty dumb, because I think your mobility is stripped down to Hammer status, except the trade-off is not worth it. He and ZSS might benefit from adopting the FSs from their Smash 4 counterparts. Shadow's is neat, but unless Super Shadow is already an alt. palette, it'd be really cool if he transformed into Super Shadow to execute the attack. I'm always going to be biased to Lucario's Brawl Final Smash because IMMA FIRIN' MAH LAZAR, but this one will be just fine once it becomes easier to connect the whole thing.

Part of me wishes that Final Smashes were designed around being able to execute them whenever you want as a separate button instead of sticking to the special button until execution. It's already using a meter system instead of the traditional Smash Ball, and a lot of them have more specific requirements for landing them than in the official games.

Gamecube controllers specifically have two jump buttons in X and Y, so there's room on the controller for a dedicated Final Smash button. Having the normal option for controllers with less buttons can be like toggling Tap Jump in Brawl and Wii U.
Back to top Go down
Braystar
Level 7 CPU
Braystar

Waluigi
  N/A

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Best/Worst Crusade Final Smashes!   Top 10 Best/Worst Crusade Final Smashes! EmptySun Jul 10, 2016 12:06 am

Well, Crash doesn't have anything else to use as a FS, since the Wumpa Bazooka is a special. It way be 'boring', but I've gotten plenty of kills with it. I just wished you would die if you fell off the stage, like other transformation FS's, like Tails
Back to top Go down
EnerGForce
Level 1 CPU
EnerGForce

N/A

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Best/Worst Crusade Final Smashes!   Top 10 Best/Worst Crusade Final Smashes! EmptyTue Sep 27, 2016 4:16 pm

I dislike Petey's. The concept is neat but I turn smashes off because I would rather use his neutral B than his smash attack.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Best/Worst Crusade Final Smashes!   Top 10 Best/Worst Crusade Final Smashes! Empty

Back to top Go down

Top 10 Best/Worst Crusade Final Smashes!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1