Arthur (Ghosts 'N' Goblins) Discussion: Sir Arthur, is ready to battle! Huzza! BklTYr4

Project Crusade Community

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Arthur (Ghosts 'N' Goblins) Discussion: Sir Arthur, is ready to battle! Huzza!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Braystar
Level 7 CPU
Braystar

Waluigi
  N/A

Arthur (Ghosts 'N' Goblins) Discussion: Sir Arthur, is ready to battle! Huzza! Empty
PostSubject: Arthur (Ghosts 'N' Goblins) Discussion: Sir Arthur, is ready to battle! Huzza!   Arthur (Ghosts 'N' Goblins) Discussion: Sir Arthur, is ready to battle! Huzza! EmptyFri Aug 14, 2015 4:12 am

Someone has asked for Firebrand, but not the main character Arthur?! WHAT MADNESS IS THIS?! Well now time for our knight to come and battle some of gaming's all-stars!

Description: Sir Arthur the main protagonist in the Ghosts 'n Goblins series, a brave knight that recklessly ventures into the depths of the Demon Realm all by himself to rescue his beloved Princess Prin Prin, who gets captured by Satan and other demons in the games. His main equipment is a steel Knight Armour and a Lance that he throws at enemies. While best known for his dauntless courage in the face of terrifying monsters and life-threatening traps, he also enjoys wearing strawberry-print boxer shorts. Though he looks like an old man, he's really only 28 years old.

Idle: He raises his hand up to the screen, looking at the player with a look saying 'Still Going!' (He doesn't say this BTW)

Walk: His signature (And awkward) walk animation

Jump: His Jump and Double jump from Ultimate Ghosts 'N' Goblins

Dash: His dash from Ultimate Ghosts 'N' Goblins

Jab/Combo: A simple hook down, before uppercutting immediately after

Side Tilt: Slices his sword down (Same arc as Mega Man's Fire Sword)

Up Tilt: Raises a Scythe above him in an arc

Down Tilt: Throws a Lance while crouching

Dash Attack: Throws a Lance, stopping for a bit to aim his throw.

Neutral Air: Spins in the air with his arms outstretched.

Forward Air: Throws a Lance like he does in the Ultimate Marvel VS Capcom 3 cinematic (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JSSILyBYtfs (Around the 4:45 mark))

Backward Air: A sideways slice with the Firebrand Sword

Up Air: Swings the Lightbringer Sword upwards (Like Robin's Up Air in Smash 4 with the Levin sword)

Down Air: A Lance thrown downwards

Neutral Special: Torch: The Torch is thrown in a short arc onto the ground and creates a small flame that lingers for 5 seconds. The flame is created if it hits the ground, but not if it hits an enemy directly. Only two torches (or their ground fires) can be on the screen at a time, which can cause severe delays in firing if both torches reach the ground. He can't throw more torches until the flames extinguish. Can be Red or Blue

Side Special: Swallow Blade: The Swallow Blade is a weapon which automatically tracks foes. Arthur can toss up to three of these at a time but each time he tosses a Swallow Blade its speed decreases by 25% making it more likely to miss a target.

Up Special: Dragon Shield: Arthur mounts the Dragon Shield and it will keep him in the air for a short while. You can move Arthur around the air freely allowing him to attack from the air as well. Eventually the shield will fall out from under Arthur who becomes helpless at this time. You can avoid this by voluntarily jump off the shield allowing them control over their fall. The Dragon Shield itself deals no DMG, but blocks attacks from the underside.

Down Special: Discus: The Discus is thrown to the ground and when it touches the terrain, it moves along it (Note it has spikes, FYI).

Forward Smash: Arthur uses Lighting Magic to create a vertical bolt of electricity to the side he's facing

Up Smash: Arthur uses Nuclear Magic, that creates a large energy sphere above him, which split in two blasts that move straight to the left and right

Down Smash: Arthur throws a bunch of knifes (GET. THE. KNIFE!) while crouching. They are faster the more you charge up the smash.

Grab: Reaches out to grab, simple as that

Pummel: Whacks with his sword.

Forward Throw: Arthur does a hefty kick in the middle of the fighter's body, pushing them away greatly

Backward Throw: Arthur uses Tornado Magic to create a tornado behind him that carries the fighter he grabbed, dealing damage as well.

Up Throw: Shoots the Scatter Crossbow upwards, shooting 3 arrows the first shot, 5 the second, and 7 the third and final time

Down Throw: Arthur throws the fighter to the ground, and then shoots them with the Elec Crossbow, then the Fire Crossbow.

Entrance: Arthur is seen in his boxers, before touching an amour pick up and saying: "Sir Arthur, is ready to battle!"

Win Animation: His MvsC3 win animation, saying: "You have faced a knight, and loss!"

Lose Animation: Arthur in his boxers turns into a pile of bones.

Taunt: Arthur's fists glow red and blue, he holds them above his head crossed and yells: "I will not forsake my duties!" After finishing, he returns to his fighting stance

Shield: Arthur holds the Moon Shield out

Dodge: Rolls away (No duh. But really he has no special roll in the games)

Final Smash: For the Princess!: Arthur equips the Emperor Armour, yelling "Give me strength!", then unleashes the Psycho Cannon, anyone who gets hit is thrown into a cutscene where Arthur puts on the Goddess Bracelet (While yelling out the name) and throws the projectiles quickly. He then shoots homing shots from his crossbow before unleashing the Thunder and Fire Dragons that spiral around the trapped fighters. However, all that magic makes Arthur's armour overheat, giving him 15% DMG and putting him into his underwear. The fighters trapped are now free, taking minimal knockback. He then gains an amour pick up and turns back to normal. If the Psycho Cannon misses, Arthur's Emperor Armour falls apart, with Arthur, in his boxers, having a stunned gaze. He gains his normal armour again thanks to an armour pick up.

Extra Attributes: His Lance has the ability to cut through energy based projectiles

Alternative Colours: Knight Armour White, Warrior Armour Blue, Magic Armour Green, Cursed Armour Red, Golden Armour Yellow, Demon Knight Black, Zombie Purple, Bronze Medal Brown (His Boxers can have different prints if the the spriting team can do that, otherwise just his Strawberry Print Undies recoloured)

Why This Character?: In gameplay terms, Arthur is a glass cannon, he can rack up the damage, but can't take it. He's also very bad at launching, and chooses to play keep-away with his assortment of weapon. But in history: -Nearly all of his games are exclusively on the Nintendo
-His games have been re-released on the Wii U
-He has appeared on the 3DS, in Project X Zone.
-He already has shown he has a good fighting moveset, as shown by UMVC3.
-His games are still remembered to this day because of their fun gameplay and difficulty.
-He is also arguably one of Capcoms top 10 most iconic characters/series.
(Thanks to Lego Shaq for the history)

Final Notes: Thanks for reading an huge wall of text, I appreciate it. This is my first time making a character moveset, and feedback is a definite want. It make look a bit crappy, but yeah. Nothing else to add other than I worked hard and long to make this! I hope you like it! Like a Star @ heaven

Supports: Pakeli, Geno Boost, Kzinssie, OmegaSteve

Last edited by Braystar on Tue Feb 23, 2016 4:17 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Adding supports)
Back to top Go down
Lego Shaq

Lego Shaq

Geno

Arthur (Ghosts 'N' Goblins) Discussion: Sir Arthur, is ready to battle! Huzza! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arthur (Ghosts 'N' Goblins) Discussion: Sir Arthur, is ready to battle! Huzza!   Arthur (Ghosts 'N' Goblins) Discussion: Sir Arthur, is ready to battle! Huzza! EmptyFri Aug 14, 2015 9:19 am

>actually pretty good

I really like this, actually. I'd say Arthur is pretty well-known; not on the tier of Megaman, Pac-Man, and Sonic, but he's more well known then Ristar. I'd put him on the level of Klonoa and Rayman, maybe?

I am considering the support but you didn't give us reaosns on why he should be in; You just told us about his moveset. Why should he be in besides his uniqueness?
Back to top Go down
Braystar
Level 7 CPU
Braystar

Waluigi
  N/A

PostSubject: Re: Arthur (Ghosts 'N' Goblins) Discussion: Sir Arthur, is ready to battle! Huzza!   Arthur (Ghosts 'N' Goblins) Discussion: Sir Arthur, is ready to battle! Huzza! EmptyFri Aug 14, 2015 2:29 pm

@LegoShaq

That's the hardest part. Maybe I should emphasize the glass cannon gameplay with him, and how he plays a keep-away attack style. This, this is the hardest part.
Back to top Go down
Lego Shaq

Lego Shaq

Geno

PostSubject: Re: Arthur (Ghosts 'N' Goblins) Discussion: Sir Arthur, is ready to battle! Huzza!   Arthur (Ghosts 'N' Goblins) Discussion: Sir Arthur, is ready to battle! Huzza! EmptyFri Aug 14, 2015 4:17 pm

Braystar wrote:
@LegoShaq

That's the hardest part. Maybe I should emphasize the glass cannon gameplay with him, and how he plays a keep-away attack style. This, this is the hardest part.
No. That's not what I meant. I meant, why should he be in historical-wise? Why should he be in as a character (EXCLUDING GAMEPLAY) over another 3rd party rep?
Back to top Go down
Braystar
Level 7 CPU
Braystar

Waluigi
  N/A

PostSubject: Re: Arthur (Ghosts 'N' Goblins) Discussion: Sir Arthur, is ready to battle! Huzza!   Arthur (Ghosts 'N' Goblins) Discussion: Sir Arthur, is ready to battle! Huzza! EmptyFri Aug 14, 2015 4:35 pm

[quote="Lego Shaq"][quote="Braystar"]@LegoShaq

That's the hardest part. Maybe I should emphasize the glass cannon gameplay with him, and how he plays a keep-away attack style. This, this is the hardest part.[/quote]
No. That's not what I meant. I meant, why should he be in historical-wise? Why should he be in as a character (EXCLUDING GAMEPLAY) over another 3rd party rep?[/quote]

OH! Well, his games were almost always on Nintendo systems (like the classic Mega Man games), and those notoriously hard to beat.
Ah, crap. That isn't enough. Arg, this is so bad...
Back to top Go down
Lego Shaq

Lego Shaq

Geno

PostSubject: Re: Arthur (Ghosts 'N' Goblins) Discussion: Sir Arthur, is ready to battle! Huzza!   Arthur (Ghosts 'N' Goblins) Discussion: Sir Arthur, is ready to battle! Huzza! EmptyFri Aug 14, 2015 4:39 pm

Braystar wrote:
Lego Shaq wrote:
Braystar wrote:
@LegoShaq

No. That's not what I meant. I meant, why should he be in historical-wise? Why should he be in as a character (EXCLUDING GAMEPLAY) over another 3rd party rep?

OH! Well, his games were almost always on Nintendo systems (like the classic Mega Man games), and those notoriously hard to beat.

Yeah, if you need help, just say so.
Back to top Go down
Braystar
Level 7 CPU
Braystar

Waluigi
  N/A

PostSubject: Re: Arthur (Ghosts 'N' Goblins) Discussion: Sir Arthur, is ready to battle! Huzza!   Arthur (Ghosts 'N' Goblins) Discussion: Sir Arthur, is ready to battle! Huzza! EmptySat Aug 15, 2015 4:10 am

Lego Shaq wrote:
Braystar wrote:
Lego Shaq wrote:
Braystar wrote:
@LegoShaq

Wow, thanks. But I think I got it:

Gameplay wise, Arthur is a glass cannon, he can rack up the damage, but can't take it. He's also very bad at launching, and chooses to play keep-away with his assortment of weapons.

History: Almost all of his games have been on Nintendo systems. Not only that, he's had crossovers before, one that was on the 3DS (Project X Zone). He also made a cameo apperance in one of the endings in Tatsunoko VS Capcom, which was on the Wii.

I hope that was enough.
Back to top Go down
TrinitroMan
Level 7 CPU
TrinitroMan

PostSubject: Re: Arthur (Ghosts 'N' Goblins) Discussion: Sir Arthur, is ready to battle! Huzza!   Arthur (Ghosts 'N' Goblins) Discussion: Sir Arthur, is ready to battle! Huzza! EmptySat Aug 15, 2015 6:29 am

Arthur also had an appearance as a playable character in (Ultimate) Marvel vs Capcom 3, the go-to Capcom crossover game.
Back to top Go down
Lego Shaq

Lego Shaq

Geno

PostSubject: Re: Arthur (Ghosts 'N' Goblins) Discussion: Sir Arthur, is ready to battle! Huzza!   Arthur (Ghosts 'N' Goblins) Discussion: Sir Arthur, is ready to battle! Huzza! EmptySat Aug 15, 2015 9:04 am

Braystar wrote:
Lego Shaq wrote:
Braystar wrote:
Lego Shaq wrote:
Braystar wrote:
@LegoShaq

Wow, thanks. But I think I got it:

Gameplay wise, Arthur is a glass cannon, he can rack up the damage, but can't take it. He's also very bad at launching, and chooses to play keep-away with his assortment of weapons.

History: Almost all of his games have been on Nintendo systems. Not only that, he's had crossovers before, one that was on the 3DS (Project X Zone). He also made a cameo apperance in one of the endings in Tatsunoko VS Capcom, which was on the Wii.

I hope that was enough.

Please stop just telling me about his gameplay.

Here, let me help;

-Nearly all of his games are exclusively on the Nintendo
-His games have been rereleased on the Wii U
-He has appeared on the 3DS, in Project X Zone.
-He already has shown he has a good fighting moveset, as shown by UMVC3.
-His games are still remembered to this day because of their fun gameplay and difficulty.
-He is also arguably one of Capcoms top 10 most iconic characters/series.
Back to top Go down
TrinitroMan
Level 7 CPU
TrinitroMan

PostSubject: Re: Arthur (Ghosts 'N' Goblins) Discussion: Sir Arthur, is ready to battle! Huzza!   Arthur (Ghosts 'N' Goblins) Discussion: Sir Arthur, is ready to battle! Huzza! EmptySat Aug 15, 2015 9:24 am

Uhm...he did talked about Arthur's videogame history, though. You just need to read more carefully.
Back to top Go down
Lego Shaq

Lego Shaq

Geno

PostSubject: Re: Arthur (Ghosts 'N' Goblins) Discussion: Sir Arthur, is ready to battle! Huzza!   Arthur (Ghosts 'N' Goblins) Discussion: Sir Arthur, is ready to battle! Huzza! EmptySat Aug 15, 2015 9:43 am

TrinitroMan wrote:
Uhm...he did talked about Arthur's videogame history, though. You just need to read more carefully.
I'm not dumb. I read it.

I gave more reasons. I also gave a list of reasons. I wanted to help his reasoning. You just need to think more carefully.
Back to top Go down
TrinitroMan
Level 7 CPU
TrinitroMan

PostSubject: Re: Arthur (Ghosts 'N' Goblins) Discussion: Sir Arthur, is ready to battle! Huzza!   Arthur (Ghosts 'N' Goblins) Discussion: Sir Arthur, is ready to battle! Huzza! EmptySat Aug 15, 2015 9:51 am

I did think really carefully, thank you very much.
Back to top Go down
Roy
Level 7 CPU
Roy

RoyMaster4

PostSubject: Re: Arthur (Ghosts 'N' Goblins) Discussion: Sir Arthur, is ready to battle! Huzza!   Arthur (Ghosts 'N' Goblins) Discussion: Sir Arthur, is ready to battle! Huzza! EmptySat Aug 15, 2015 10:40 am

I'm not a fan of the down special weapon change with neutral special weapon use, but otherwise is decent enough and fits Arthur.

I do have one idea for him, though - what if he starts off as a heavyweight and slow character, but as soon as he hits 100%, his armor falls off and he suddenly becomes a lightweight fast character (until he dies, since he'll respawn with his armor). I haven't played much of GnG myself, but I know that his health is represented by armor vs no armor...
Back to top Go down
Lego Shaq

Lego Shaq

Geno

PostSubject: Re: Arthur (Ghosts 'N' Goblins) Discussion: Sir Arthur, is ready to battle! Huzza!   Arthur (Ghosts 'N' Goblins) Discussion: Sir Arthur, is ready to battle! Huzza! EmptySat Aug 15, 2015 11:09 am

TrinitroMan wrote:
I did think really carefully, thank you very much.

Apprentally not, because you didn't realize my clear intentions, but whatever. Nothing against you for it.

Roy wrote:
I'm not a fan of the down special weapon change with neutral special weapon use, but otherwise is decent enough and fits Arthur.

I do have one idea for him, though - what if he starts off as a heavyweight and slow character, but as soon as he hits 100%, his armor falls off and he suddenly becomes a lightweight fast character (until he dies, since he'll respawn with his armor). I haven't played much of GnG myself, but I know that his health is represented by armor vs no armor...

I don't think so, to be honest; that's REALLY gimmicky.

Back to top Go down
OmegaSteve777
Level 8 CPU
OmegaSteve777

Gooey

PostSubject: Re: Arthur (Ghosts 'N' Goblins) Discussion: Sir Arthur, is ready to battle! Huzza!   Arthur (Ghosts 'N' Goblins) Discussion: Sir Arthur, is ready to battle! Huzza! EmptySat Aug 15, 2015 11:34 am

Sounds just like a lot of spriting to me
Back to top Go down
TrinitroMan
Level 7 CPU
TrinitroMan

PostSubject: Re: Arthur (Ghosts 'N' Goblins) Discussion: Sir Arthur, is ready to battle! Huzza!   Arthur (Ghosts 'N' Goblins) Discussion: Sir Arthur, is ready to battle! Huzza! EmptySat Aug 15, 2015 12:15 pm

Me too. I highly doubt they would be willing to sprite Arthur twice if they aren't willing to do alt costumes or even Kirby hats.
Back to top Go down
Braystar
Level 7 CPU
Braystar

Waluigi
  N/A

PostSubject: Re: Arthur (Ghosts 'N' Goblins) Discussion: Sir Arthur, is ready to battle! Huzza!   Arthur (Ghosts 'N' Goblins) Discussion: Sir Arthur, is ready to battle! Huzza! EmptySat Aug 15, 2015 3:38 pm

(I don't know how Multi-quote works Razz)

@Lego Shaq: Thanks for the help, but I ramble on about his gameplay because I want him to feel different. But I'll stop.

@Roy: I chose the weapon change because my first moveset was that Neutral Special was the Axe, and Down Special was the Discus, but I changed it, mainly because the Axe feels too similar to Simon Belmont's Axe, so I changed it too give more originality, so the Down Special became the changing weapons mechanic because was the first thing that popped in my head, and I stuck with it. Also, his FS, after it's done, turns him into his underwear. The gimmick you chose didn't feel right.

@OmegaSteve777: Yeah, it must be, I do understand how hard it is to create sprites, and animate them, so this does feel like overkill, but Arthur in his undies is iconic with him, so I put that in his FS

I am thanking everyone with the feedback they gave me, it will help me make better characters in the future.
Back to top Go down
Roy
Level 7 CPU
Roy

RoyMaster4

PostSubject: Re: Arthur (Ghosts 'N' Goblins) Discussion: Sir Arthur, is ready to battle! Huzza!   Arthur (Ghosts 'N' Goblins) Discussion: Sir Arthur, is ready to battle! Huzza! EmptySat Aug 15, 2015 5:17 pm

OmegaSteve777 wrote:
Sounds just like a lot of spriting to me
I originally thought so, but his FS turns him into that form... so... I don't know...

It's gotta fit in somewhere since it's so iconic, but limiting it to the FS doesn't seem right.
Back to top Go down
Moats
Level 4 CPU
Moats

PostSubject: Re: Arthur (Ghosts 'N' Goblins) Discussion: Sir Arthur, is ready to battle! Huzza!   Arthur (Ghosts 'N' Goblins) Discussion: Sir Arthur, is ready to battle! Huzza! EmptySat Aug 15, 2015 5:45 pm

Will Arthur be short or standard height?
Back to top Go down
Braystar
Level 7 CPU
Braystar

Waluigi
  N/A

PostSubject: Re: Arthur (Ghosts 'N' Goblins) Discussion: Sir Arthur, is ready to battle! Huzza!   Arthur (Ghosts 'N' Goblins) Discussion: Sir Arthur, is ready to battle! Huzza! EmptySat Aug 15, 2015 6:58 pm

[quote="Moats"]Will Arthur be short or standard height?[/quote]

Most likely as tall as Mario
Back to top Go down
Braystar
Level 7 CPU
Braystar

Waluigi
  N/A

PostSubject: Re: Arthur (Ghosts 'N' Goblins) Discussion: Sir Arthur, is ready to battle! Huzza!   Arthur (Ghosts 'N' Goblins) Discussion: Sir Arthur, is ready to battle! Huzza! EmptyFri Aug 21, 2015 4:01 am

Just updated the moveset! Also thanks to Shaq for Arthur's history!
Back to top Go down
Azure_Raven
Level 4 CPU

Mr. Game & Watch

PostSubject: Re: Arthur (Ghosts 'N' Goblins) Discussion: Sir Arthur, is ready to battle! Huzza!   Arthur (Ghosts 'N' Goblins) Discussion: Sir Arthur, is ready to battle! Huzza! EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 10:01 am

I support.
Back to top Go down
Braystar
Level 7 CPU
Braystar

Waluigi
  N/A

PostSubject: Re: Arthur (Ghosts 'N' Goblins) Discussion: Sir Arthur, is ready to battle! Huzza!   Arthur (Ghosts 'N' Goblins) Discussion: Sir Arthur, is ready to battle! Huzza! EmptyMon Jan 04, 2016 1:47 am

Just a little bump because I would like more eyes to see this Plzdonthurtmeh
Back to top Go down
TheMayMaysJack
Level 4 CPU
TheMayMaysJack

:^)

PostSubject: Re: Arthur (Ghosts 'N' Goblins) Discussion: Sir Arthur, is ready to battle! Huzza!   Arthur (Ghosts 'N' Goblins) Discussion: Sir Arthur, is ready to battle! Huzza! EmptyMon Jan 04, 2016 12:12 pm

I don't know, he'd be able to be two shot by all characters thanks to his armor being made of sand.
Back to top Go down
Geno Boost
Level 3 CPU
Geno Boost

Geno

PostSubject: Re: Arthur (Ghosts 'N' Goblins) Discussion: Sir Arthur, is ready to battle! Huzza!   Arthur (Ghosts 'N' Goblins) Discussion: Sir Arthur, is ready to battle! Huzza! EmptyTue Jan 05, 2016 9:04 am

I support! i want him to be the next Capcom rep, he would be better than Chun-Li and Phoenix Wright (in my opinion)
Back to top Go down
Lego Shaq

Lego Shaq

Geno

PostSubject: Re: Arthur (Ghosts 'N' Goblins) Discussion: Sir Arthur, is ready to battle! Huzza!   Arthur (Ghosts 'N' Goblins) Discussion: Sir Arthur, is ready to battle! Huzza! EmptyTue Jan 05, 2016 3:06 pm

Geno Boost wrote:
I support! i want him to be the next Capcom rep, he would be better than Chun-Li and Phoenix Wright (in my opinion)
I'm sorry but your opinion is wrong at least for Wright
Back to top Go down
OmegaSteve777
Level 8 CPU
OmegaSteve777

Gooey

PostSubject: Re: Arthur (Ghosts 'N' Goblins) Discussion: Sir Arthur, is ready to battle! Huzza!   Arthur (Ghosts 'N' Goblins) Discussion: Sir Arthur, is ready to battle! Huzza! EmptyTue Jan 05, 2016 6:07 pm

Lego Shaq wrote:
Geno Boost wrote:

Shaq, I am disappoint

I disagree as well, but that doesn't mean I'll allow this "calling opinions wrong" crap.

If you're just messing around, I don't care. Calling an opinion wrong is something a moron would do.
Back to top Go down
Lego Shaq

Lego Shaq

Geno

PostSubject: Re: Arthur (Ghosts 'N' Goblins) Discussion: Sir Arthur, is ready to battle! Huzza!   Arthur (Ghosts 'N' Goblins) Discussion: Sir Arthur, is ready to battle! Huzza! EmptyTue Jan 05, 2016 6:16 pm

OmegaSteve777 wrote:
Lego Shaq wrote:
Geno Boost wrote:

Shaq, I am disappoint

I disagree as well, but that doesn't mean I'll allow this "calling opinions wrong" crap.

If you're just messing around, I don't care. Calling an opinion wrong is something Trinitro would do.
Steve it's just a matter of fact that his opinions wrong. (kidding)

While I disagree and think Phoenix and Chun-Li should've came before Arthur, at least Phoenix, I was mostly joking with my comment to Geno. Though I guess it was in poor taste

Though you're right, I should refrain from it....it is something he'd do...
Back to top Go down
lordvaati
Level 2 CPU
lordvaati

PostSubject: Re: Arthur (Ghosts 'N' Goblins) Discussion: Sir Arthur, is ready to battle! Huzza!   Arthur (Ghosts 'N' Goblins) Discussion: Sir Arthur, is ready to battle! Huzza! EmptyTue Jan 05, 2016 6:48 pm

If you had to take a guess, will the Arthur model be based on his look from Project X Zone? Arthur (Ghosts 'N' Goblins) Discussion: Sir Arthur, is ready to battle! Huzza! 67465

Also kudos for not keeping his locked jumping trajectory as a suggestion-it was frustrating in MvC3 and would have most likely been complete murder in Smash.
Back to top Go down
Braystar
Level 7 CPU
Braystar

Waluigi
  N/A

PostSubject: Re: Arthur (Ghosts 'N' Goblins) Discussion: Sir Arthur, is ready to battle! Huzza!   Arthur (Ghosts 'N' Goblins) Discussion: Sir Arthur, is ready to battle! Huzza! EmptyTue Jan 05, 2016 7:02 pm

Probably yes, since that's his most modern incarnation, maybe with a slightly bigger head. But as for the jumping, he might not be the most airborne fighter, but hell no to what MvC3 did
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arthur (Ghosts 'N' Goblins) Discussion: Sir Arthur, is ready to battle! Huzza!   Arthur (Ghosts 'N' Goblins) Discussion: Sir Arthur, is ready to battle! Huzza! Empty

Back to top Go down

Arthur (Ghosts 'N' Goblins) Discussion: Sir Arthur, is ready to battle! Huzza!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next