Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 9 BklTYr4

Project Crusade Community

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 18 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 9 EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 4:20 am

Smash King wrote:
wooo! Birthday Suit Samus confirmed.

wtf, I dont see Konami listed on the copyright section behind the box, heartbroken Sad
We knew two things concerning Snake on the roster.

1. Kojima himself said he had received no intention from Nintendo to add Snake as of March this year.
2. The roster was decided before the release of Pokémon X/Y.

So his cut was inevitable really. Plus while he was a great character to play as he really doesn't have anything to do with Nintendo at this point.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Ganonthegreat/
C_Mill24
Level 9 CPU
C_Mill24

C-Mill24

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 9 EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 8:09 am

Smash King wrote:
She isn't naked though. Also, FAN SERVICE!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
AEM

AEM

Ariand54321

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 9 EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 8:20 am

Ganonthegreat wrote:
Smash King wrote:

wtf, I dont see Konami listed on the copyright section behind the box, heartbroken Sad
We knew two things concerning Snake on the roster.

1. Kojima himself said he had received no intention from Nintendo to add Snake as of March this year.
2. The roster was decided before the release of Pokémon X/Y.

So his cut was inevitable really. Plus while he was a great character to play as he really doesn't have anything to do with Nintendo at this point.
I have two pretty fair counter points.
1. Kojima is really just as big of a troll as Sakurai is.
Phantom Pain and P.T. are pretty fair examples of this. He could easily be trying to lead everybody into thinking he's not playable.
2. Metal Gear Solid 3D happened, so it's not like he had nothing Nintendo related at all around that timeframe. In fact the game was much more relevant around the roster selection time for these Smash titles than they were for Brawl.

Also, Ape / Creatures Inc. (the creators of the MOTHER / Earthbound franchise) isn't credited on the copyright section either, but Mr. Saturn and the Franklin Badge have returned (and do you really think we aren't getting a MOTHER kid in this game?).
Pretty sure this card's information is designed with only the information we know about in mind. Whether this shows up on the actual box art has yet to be seen.

I mean I'm iffy on Snake too, but it's still a fair possibility.
Back to top Go down
Dustination

Mach Rider
  Dustination

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 4:23 am

Basically for those of you who have/haven't been following this leak stuff
There were multiple images "leaked" today detailing the roster of Smash 4. I'll be spoilering this in the off-chance this turns out to be legit. If you want to keep the roster a secret until the international release, I wouldn't recommend opening.

If any of this information is being relayed incorrectly, please let me know.

Spoiler:

This information was all gathered by the good men and women at Smashboards.
What do you think about this, guys? I'm neutral on whether it's real or not at this point, it's been a rollercoaster.
Back to top Go down
https://projectcrusade.forumotion.com/
Dr. CanadianBacon
Level 6 CPU
Dr. CanadianBacon

Dr.CanadianBacon

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 6:36 am

If the leak is real, there aren't many new 3DS stages, more of just reused stages, which would suck. Idk, I feel neutral on the leak as well, I think it'd be cool if it were real, but eh.

Also Wednesday is boring pic like always. Razz
Back to top Go down
Keven
Level 5 CPU
Keven

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 6:38 am

It really hard to say if it real of fake but why would Mario have 2 new character and Zelda not even 1.
Back to top Go down
Dr. CanadianBacon
Level 6 CPU
Dr. CanadianBacon

Dr.CanadianBacon

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 6:57 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0M9ZgS3GT0I

At this point, still neutral, but this guy tries his best to tear apart this leak.
Back to top Go down
desu
Level 6 CPU
desu

Yoshi
  fanyoshixD

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 7:42 am

Also, someone found the image of Dr. Mario
http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120723000239/fantendo/images/0/09/Dr_Mario_by_DohIMissed.png
Back to top Go down
C_Mill24
Level 9 CPU
C_Mill24

C-Mill24

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 7:47 am

Dr. CanadianBacon wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0M9ZgS3GT0I

At this point, still neutral, but this guy tries his best to tear apart this leak.
I don't trust leaks. I'm against it, even though some effort was put into this leak. Also, would you really believe what 4Chan says?
Back to top Go down
Dr. CanadianBacon
Level 6 CPU
Dr. CanadianBacon

Dr.CanadianBacon

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 7:52 am

desu wrote:
Also, someone found the image of Dr. Mario
http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120723000239/fantendo/images/0/09/Dr_Mario_by_DohIMissed.png

actually, the 2 pictures are completely different. The picture you shared has Dr. Mario with both hands on his hips, while the leak has his  left hand in the air. Also, his head is tilted differently, he face is slightly different (frowning), and it seems to be an updated model, with the Dr. Equipment (idk what it's called) coming out of his shirt, where his tie is. Also, the hat/dr thing on his head is modeled differently. He also has a button under his tie location. It could easily be a well-made edit, but that Dr. Mario is different Razz

But still, a well made leak, I'm not believing it as much anymore since other evidence, but it is definately well made!
Back to top Go down
Slissith

Slissith

( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 8:30 am

no mewtwo = fake
Back to top Go down
Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 9:25 am

I'm sceptical, but this does look genuine. Especially the render of DHD, I feel that if a leaker wanted to fake something, they wouldn't include a duck too.

As for if I want the leak to be true, I'd say I don't. I could take or leave the four newcomers (I was already content with veterans, though IC would be a shame). But they have tied in with the Neo Zero leak, which adds Mewtwo and Ridley who are the last two on my real wishlist. Mach Rider sounds cool too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 1:41 pm

I interrupt this leak (which I find to be fake) discussion to bring you Famitsu scans taking a peek into Pac Man's moveset.
Paku Paku:
Back to top Go down
Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 3:01 pm

Eh, our moveset is better.
Back to top Go down
DemonicGamerAzazel
Level 6 CPU
DemonicGamerAzazel

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 3:10 pm

If that leak is true (I am currently undecided on it's truthfulness) then the only characters I really wanted who aren't here are Mewtwo and Ridley (like everyone else lol).  Mewtwo I can live without, but a lack of Ridley would be extremely disappointing.  But then again, the leak may be false.

Also I wanted Zero Two or Dark Matter but that was never going to happen anyway
Back to top Go down
Dustination

Mach Rider
  Dustination

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 3:10 pm

Could be wrong about this, but:
From the new Famitsu scans, we got a page detailing stages and items:
http://nintendoeverything.com/wp-content/gallery/super-smash-bros-for-wii-u3ds-scans/smash-4.jpg

Check the Tomadachi Life stage. Now take a look at the stage roster 'leaked' yesterday:
/!\ SPOILERS /!\
https://i.imgur.com/xKZ9bjG.jpg

The room with the white/pink table and sofa in the bottom left has never been seen before today in the Famitsu scans, but it was included in the portrait yesterday of the leaked SSS. If anyone finds a previous image that shows this room configuration, let me know. It's also a different camera angle so there's no way the leaker just had early access to the magazine.

Could be something, idk.

Last edited by Dustination on Wed Aug 20, 2014 4:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://projectcrusade.forumotion.com/
SP

cellularSP

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 3:11 pm

Pacman's moveset isn't terrible. I don't like how FLUDD-ish the fire hydrant is, though.
Back to top Go down
AEM

AEM

Ariand54321

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 3:30 pm

Are we seriously ignoring the fact that we can finally fight on Bowser's Castle for the first time ever?????
Back to top Go down
HypeConduit
Level 6 CPU
HypeConduit

Klonoa
  XMister_RatburnX

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 6:22 pm

resetti RANT WARNING resetti 

Let's look at what we have so far:

• Hundreds of Photoshop jobs that, regardless of quality, never agree with eachother.
  • Web articles covering literally every single PoTD regardless of importance to the game.
  • Posters coming from [Random Number]chan, IGN, and GamesRadar pretending to be these pious all-knowing prophets.
  • Youtubers making 20-60 minute talk videos... once again... about things we knew for a while. Either that or their blind, hopeful speculation.

I remember waiting for Brawl. I was younger, and looking for confirmed information wasn't too big of a concern for me. The first time I heard about Brawl I saw a picture of Pit, so I knew there would be new characters and that was all I needed to know. There would be stupid YTP and celebrity "confirms" being thrown all over the place, some of them funny, some of them not. I saw the full roster long before I bought the game, and the only thing that disappointed my small mind was that Krystal wasn't confirmed.

Now that we're waiting for SSB4, things are different, mostly for me. The PoTD is great, but it rarely ever gets more than a head nod and a tea-sip from me. Players seem to be split among their interests, whether they want new content, old content, competitive play, casual play, Nintendo representation, or really anything.

We only have a couple more, or perhaps even just one, veteran(s) to have enter the field, and it seems like based on what everyone claims, or sorry, "leaks", it's gonna be a close pick between maybe 5 characters. In 4 weeks, we'll know literally everything about the game. Less than 20 PoTDs. Whether there's a phenomenal (let alone real) leak between now and then should NOT surprise anyone. Nintendo isn't Fort Knox and for all we know, the game's probably done.
Back to top Go down
Dr. CanadianBacon
Level 6 CPU
Dr. CanadianBacon

Dr.CanadianBacon

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 6:36 pm

AEM wrote:
Are we seriously ignoring the fact that we can finally fight on Bowser's Castle for the first time ever?????

I think that's part of the Paper Mario stage actually, which is a shame, but I'm glad we get a bit of it!
Back to top Go down
AEM

AEM

Ariand54321

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 8:13 pm

Dr. CanadianBacon wrote:
AEM wrote:

I think that's part of the Paper Mario stage actually, which is a shame, but I'm glad we get a bit of it!
I know it's part of the Paper Mario stage. But it's still BOWSER'S CASTLE LIKE FINALLY
Back to top Go down
HypeConduit
Level 6 CPU
HypeConduit

Klonoa
  XMister_RatburnX

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 8:38 pm

AEM wrote:
Dr. CanadianBacon wrote:
AEM wrote:

I know it's part of the Paper Mario stage. But it's still BOWSER'S CASTLE LIKE FINALLY

I didn't mean to skip over the comment with my rant post, but Bowser's Castle has been long overdue in the series, more than any other Mario location. My personal request would be, and this is really just me I think, a re-imagined Subcon, not like Mushroom Kingdom II, (which it shouldn't have even been called) but like, actually modeled and everything, new music, redefined atmosphere...
Back to top Go down
Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 9 EmptyThu Aug 21, 2014 4:30 am

Okay, after thinking about it for a while, I'm on the side of fake.

Yeah it's very convincing. The character look professional, it ties into a lot of what other leakers have been saying. However these facts have led me to believe it's an elaborate hoax.

1. "Leaker 1" has lied about the DLC, that has been proven. Therefore we can say he is an untrustworthy source because if he had genuine pictures he wouldn't feel the need to fake DLC news.

2. "Leaker 3"'s image showing the renders of Lucina, Shulk, Ganondorf and Charizard has a blatant mistake, the word "Disabled" is written at "Disablad". This has tried to be explained as him trying to make the leak seem fake himself. However this would be insane as why would you make an leak seem fake if you're the one leaking the image in the first place? And Leaker 3 has access to the Ganondorf render that was on the CSS so he's clearly affiliated.
Back to top Go down
ZS
Level 6 CPU
ZS

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 9 EmptyThu Aug 21, 2014 4:39 am

Ghirahim is an assist trophy........wow........the fact that Toon Link is a playable character over assist trophies like Midna and Ghirahim just make me feel dead inside. Extremely disappointing Sad
Back to top Go down
C_Mill24
Level 9 CPU
C_Mill24

C-Mill24

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 9 EmptyThu Aug 21, 2014 7:23 am

ZS wrote:
Ghirahim is an assist trophy........wow........the fact that Toon Link is a playable character over assist trophies like Midna and Ghirahim just make me feel dead inside. Extremely disappointing Sad
How so? Midna and Ghirahim have had only one canon appearence while Toon Link has had 6 games of his own. Just because Ghirahim and Midna are popular characters doesn't exactly make them iconic or the best choice as a playable character. To be quite honest, I'm glad Ghirahim isn't playable in Smash because there really isn't anything new he really brings to the table (now everyone will start arguing my statement with clone characters).
Back to top Go down
HypeConduit
Level 6 CPU
HypeConduit

Klonoa
  XMister_RatburnX

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 9 EmptyThu Aug 21, 2014 7:37 am

C_Mill24 wrote:
ZS wrote:
How so? Midna and Ghirahim have had only one canon appearence while Toon Link has had 6 games of his own. Just because Ghirahim and Midna are popular characters doesn't exactly make them iconic or the best choice as a playable character. To be quite honest, I'm glad Ghirahim isn't playable in Smash because there really isn't anything new he really brings to the table (now everyone will start arguing my statement with clone characters).

I personally don't argue any statement with clone characters as basis for anything. It's just plain stupid, and anyone who constantly whines about clones in a fighting game have never explored the game enough for their input reflect the game.
Back to top Go down
Dry

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 9 EmptyThu Aug 21, 2014 7:46 am

Some of our balancing team have a history of vehement hatred for Toon Link and unending love for Link. Don't ask me to explain it Razz

Ganon, you've made good points, but that second point makes me think. People say that Leaker 3 is trying to make the leak look fake. You say "why?". I say "troll". It would be a brilliantly dickish move for a leaker to imply fakeness in a leak, pretty much double bluffing people, and splitting the fan community apart. Some people see the renders and come up with explanations for the mistakes, while others see the mistakes as surefire evidence against the leak.

There's the fact that "Disablad" is such an obvious mistake. If the leaker were serious, this typo may not have been missed so easily. At the end of the day it all depends on how much intelligence you're willing to attribute to a leaker.
Back to top Go down
Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 9 EmptyThu Aug 21, 2014 8:16 am

It still makes no sense, why would you risk your job to post these images only to deliberately sabotage them so less people believe you? If you're going to do that you're going to go all the way with it. Also we only had one confirmed message from a leaker that wasn't an image and it was in all caps with very simple English. It's possible that the leakers don't have English as their native language.

I'll also post this, make of it what you will.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
C_Mill24
Level 9 CPU
C_Mill24

C-Mill24

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 9 EmptyThu Aug 21, 2014 8:57 am

Ganonthegreat wrote:
It still makes no sense, why would you risk your job to post these images only to deliberately sabotage them so less people believe you? If you're going to do that you're going to go all the way with it. Also we only had one confirmed message from a leaker that wasn't an image and it was in all caps with very simple English. It's possible that the leakers don't have English as their native language.

I'll also post this, make of it what you will.
Spoiler:
That artwork of Mario seems off to me.
Back to top Go down
HypeConduit
Level 6 CPU
HypeConduit

Klonoa
  XMister_RatburnX

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 9 EmptyThu Aug 21, 2014 10:21 am

I think the chances that we'll see a playable, or even selectable alt costume, Dr. Mario are about as slim as Pichu.
If it's Nintendo relevancy you want, just pick Dr. Luigi!!!!!!11

Edit:
Dry wrote:
It would be a brilliantly dickish move for a leaker to imply fakeness in a leak, pretty much double bluffing people, and splitting the fan community apart.
Anybody who creates a fake roster to pass off as the real deal are probably not as deep and cunning as you think
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 9 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 18 ... 28  Next