Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 28 BklTYr4

Project Crusade Community

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28
AuthorMessage
DemonicGamerAzazel
Level 6 CPU
DemonicGamerAzazel

Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 28 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2015 1:28 pm

Every source I had found before making the post claims it's not out in Japan.

But I see your points......especially now that I found out that it very much is........!!!!!

Excuse me, I have some arse to kick.
Back to top Go down
Dustination

Mach Rider
  Dustination

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 28 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2015 3:10 pm

Still a sixth fire emblem tbh
Back to top Go down
https://projectcrusade.forumotion.com/
DoesThisLookUnsure (TSP)
Level 3 CPU

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 28 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2015 6:38 pm

i know i'm a hypocrite but

Spoiler:

THE SALT IS REAL
Back to top Go down
Naughty Ottsel
Level 5 CPU
Naughty Ottsel

Captain Falcon
  Vanillogic

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 28 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2015 9:30 pm

DestinyIntwined wrote:
Hey people time for your random fact of the day about Bayonetta!

1. Bayonetta was voted #5 in the USA
2. Bayonetta was voted #1 in Japan
3. Bayonetta was voted #1 in Europe
4. Bayonetta was voted #1 Worldwide

Where did you get these stats?
Back to top Go down
TaXMaN
Level 6 CPU
TaXMaN

PAC-MAN

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 28 EmptySat Dec 19, 2015 12:54 am

Naughty Ottsel wrote:
DestinyIntwined wrote:
Hey people time for your random fact of the day about Bayonetta!

1. Bayonetta was voted #5 in the USA
2. Bayonetta was voted #1 in Japan
3. Bayonetta was voted #1 in Europe
4. Bayonetta was voted #1 Worldwide

Where did you get these stats?

It's from the direct. The first two stats are wrong, however. Bayonetta was one of the TOP 5 voted characters in the USA, not #5. Also, the direct didn't mention anything about Bayonetta's ranking in Japan.
Back to top Go down
Slissith

Slissith

( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 28 EmptySat Dec 19, 2015 1:50 am

Bayonetta ranked higher than King K. Rool? I find that kinda hard to believe.

Then again...

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Back to top Go down
Naughty Ottsel
Level 5 CPU
Naughty Ottsel

Captain Falcon
  Vanillogic

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 28 EmptySat Dec 19, 2015 8:35 pm

TaXMaN wrote:
It's from the direct. The first two stats are wrong, however. Bayonetta was one of the TOP 5 voted characters in the USA, not #5. Also, the direct didn't mention anything about Bayonetta's ranking in Japan.

Okay. Yeah, and as far as "#1 Worldwide", they specifically stated she was #1 among the realizable characters.

Which I do think is bullshit, since K. Rool, Shantae, and Wolf are actually first-party, Yacht Club would be honored to have Shovel Knight in Smash, and Microsoft's CEO said something to the effect of Nintendo being allowed to use characters they owned(read: Banjo & Kazooie) in Smash. Unless every other character in the top 5 was a Konami character, saying Bayonetta was the #1 'realizable character' is ridiculous.
Plus, they could have included at least one other highly-requested character, to pay service to their other fans.
Back to top Go down
Dustination

Mach Rider
  Dustination

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 28 EmptySat Dec 19, 2015 9:05 pm

"Shantae is first party"
I was just playing it on my PS4 a few hours ago lol

A silent majority can exist.
Back to top Go down
Naughty Ottsel
Level 5 CPU
Naughty Ottsel

Captain Falcon
  Vanillogic

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 28 EmptySat Dec 19, 2015 9:27 pm

Eep. Well, it's primarily a Nintendo title. What I'm saying is that there wouldn't have been problems getting Shantae into Smash.

I'm not denying that, clearly, a majority of people wanted Bayonetta. But we know that these characters with more vocal supporters were high on the ballot, and Sakurai could have done them a service by including at least one of the characters that people were crying out for that obviously could have been included.
Back to top Go down
SP

cellularSP

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 28 EmptySun Dec 20, 2015 6:21 am

Corrin replaced Shantae, if Shantae got in she'd probably transform for attacks then quickly transform back just like him
Back to top Go down
Alexander

Alexander

Fox
  KingTremolo

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 28 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2015 5:49 pm

Bayonetta can transform into a panther or something cool like that.

Panther > Monkey.
Bayonetta > Shantae.

I'm kidding, really.  I would have preferred Shantae, but I will enjoy playing Bayonetta as well.  Besides we'll be getting to play Shantae in SSBC anywho.

Last edited by KingTremolo on Wed Feb 17, 2016 9:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dustination

Mach Rider
  Dustination

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 28 EmptySat Jan 30, 2016 7:53 pm

Bayonetta and Corrin confirmed for a February 4th release date on the NicoNico stream
Edit: Feb. 3rd in the US
Back to top Go down
TheRedBeast
Level 3 CPU
TheRedBeast

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 28 EmptySun Jan 31, 2016 4:41 am

4th? that no supouse to be for the 2nd?
Back to top Go down
procrastinatingDestiny
Level 6 CPU
procrastinatingDestiny

DestinyIntwined

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 28 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2016 8:47 am

It does say Bayonetta's ranking in japan I'll pop this here if you don't believe me.

Also by believable they meant that Shrek was higher up on the list, but was not used because he wasn't believable.

Also how do I unlock the duck hunt stage?
Back to top Go down
Lego Shaq

Lego Shaq

Geno

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 28 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2016 2:27 pm

DestinyIntwined wrote:

It does say Bayonetta's ranking in japan I'll pop this here if you don't believe me.

Also by believable they meant that Shrek was higher up on the list, but was not used because he wasn't believable.

It literally took 2 months for you to respond with this
Back to top Go down
Sean_McMuffin
Level 4 CPU
Sean_McMuffin

Mach Rider
  EnderSean311

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 28 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2016 4:33 pm

Timestamp?
Back to top Go down
procrastinatingDestiny
Level 6 CPU
procrastinatingDestiny

DestinyIntwined

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 28 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2016 8:26 am

Lego Shaq wrote:
DestinyIntwined wrote:

So?

Sean_McMuffin wrote:
Timestamp?

ranking starts at 21:07
Back to top Go down
TaXMaN
Level 6 CPU
TaXMaN

PAC-MAN

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 28 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2016 8:52 am

DestinyIntwined wrote:
Lego Shaq wrote:
DestinyIntwined wrote:

So?

A, they did NOT reveal Bayonetta's ranking in Japan. Do yourself a favour and watch the trailer again.
B, who said Shrek was really that high up? It could've been characters they just couldn't get the rights to.
C, your timing is incredibly off.
Back to top Go down
SP

cellularSP

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 28 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2016 4:20 pm

thoughts on the new characters

Corrin is super easy to use and has amazing moves, I thought I'd be a cool edgy man for wanting to main him but it turns out everyone else wants to as well... maybe the posers will stop playing soon

Bayonetta is hard af to use I can't do it maaaaan
Back to top Go down
Lego Shaq

Lego Shaq

Geno

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 28 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2016 5:33 pm

Maining Bayonetta, very hard but worth it tbh

Corrin's moveset is fun but I can't like them because of the character themselves
Back to top Go down
VultureDuck
Level 6 CPU
VultureDuck

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 28 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2016 6:59 am

Bayonetta may be hard to master, but definitely fun to play as.

I've grown to like Corrin, but that's because his moveset is unique and entertaining.
Back to top Go down
Dustination

Mach Rider
  Dustination

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 28 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2016 7:20 am

Side Special -> Up Tilt -> Up Special -> Side Special -> Side Special -> Up air
Noice
Down air and Nspec are great for edgeguarding, Witch Time is OP
Awesome character, as someone who played and loved both Bayonetta games her moveset couldn't be any more perfect.

Corrin is really good but not someone I'm personally interested in
Why the fuck they don't wear shoes

DestinyIntwined wrote:

ranking starts at 21:07

Nowhere there do they mention Japan, not even once.
Back to top Go down
procrastinatingDestiny
Level 6 CPU
procrastinatingDestiny

DestinyIntwined

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 28 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2016 10:30 am

I'm sorry ok, I thought they mentioned Japan... also when Corrin turns into a dragon, why is the feet hands?
Back to top Go down
Sean_McMuffin
Level 4 CPU
Sean_McMuffin

Mach Rider
  EnderSean311

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 28 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2016 10:47 am

If Fates ends up being good, Corrin totally deserves his spot in Smash. I love both the male and female personalities, and the moveset is awesome. Might possibly become my secondary.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 28 Empty

Back to top Go down

Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 28 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28