[Complete] The Ultimate Tourney of Lag - VIDEO FOOTAGE UP!! BklTYr4

Project Crusade Community

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Complete] The Ultimate Tourney of Lag - VIDEO FOOTAGE UP!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Doq
Level 6 CPU
Doq

Ask in 20 years.

[Complete] The Ultimate Tourney of Lag - VIDEO FOOTAGE UP!! Empty
PostSubject: [Complete] The Ultimate Tourney of Lag - VIDEO FOOTAGE UP!!   [Complete] The Ultimate Tourney of Lag - VIDEO FOOTAGE UP!! EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 5:40 pm

Originally called "Lets' revive the tourney scene" Tourney TWO

Traweezie wrote:
As many of you know... The tourney scene died a while ago. I plan on reviving it now!
While Traweezie's intentions are good to revive the tourney scene, I don't think it will magically revive off of one tourney. That's why I'm hosting a SECOND revival tourney. I'd like to make this one day like the first one, I find it to be on the weekend due to the business week being M-F. Anybody that can't make Sunday April 28 2:00 PST please post so so we all can get a time that works.

Now for the technical details!
This tournament is played under the Crusade Back Room Ruleset. For those who are new or don't remember the rules they are posted below... all nice and sectioned too Very Happy

Crusade Back Room Ruleset:

So yeah, show off your mad skillz!

List of those signed up FINALIZED:

BRACKET!!!!:

VIDEO FOOTAGE!!! Semis and Finals

Last edited by Kirby on Fri May 03, 2013 8:24 pm; edited 14 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.doqk.ml/
Kzinssie
Level 5 CPU
Kzinssie

Shadow
  slothfulunchmeat

PostSubject: Re: [Complete] The Ultimate Tourney of Lag - VIDEO FOOTAGE UP!!   [Complete] The Ultimate Tourney of Lag - VIDEO FOOTAGE UP!! EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 5:49 pm

Hmm, that stage list is incomplete as of the current version. Ice Cap should be Starter or Counterpick.
Back to top Go down
Perfect Hell

Perfect Hell

PostSubject: Re: [Complete] The Ultimate Tourney of Lag - VIDEO FOOTAGE UP!!   [Complete] The Ultimate Tourney of Lag - VIDEO FOOTAGE UP!! EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 9:34 pm

The starters and counterpicks are all correct, everything else is banned.
Back to top Go down
Traweezie

Traweezie

PostSubject: Re: [Complete] The Ultimate Tourney of Lag - VIDEO FOOTAGE UP!!   [Complete] The Ultimate Tourney of Lag - VIDEO FOOTAGE UP!! EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 10:47 pm

That's why I called it the tourney revival scene.... to get others to make tourneys And not just me creating tourney after tourney bloop!. But yeah you should come up with the details(like date or time) before you post so people won't ask the same question 80 million times. Oh yeah and grab the Tio bracket maker if you haven't already. I hope your tourney is successful man! I really hope more people start making tourneys after this one
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/traweezie?feature=mhee
Nohrian Sadist

Nohrian Sadist

cheezetime

PostSubject: Re: [Complete] The Ultimate Tourney of Lag - VIDEO FOOTAGE UP!!   [Complete] The Ultimate Tourney of Lag - VIDEO FOOTAGE UP!! EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 5:57 am

I need to get back into this game, I'm in. I'm availible from 4 to 5:30 on weekdays and allday on weekends.
Back to top Go down
Doq
Level 6 CPU
Doq

Ask in 20 years.

PostSubject: Re: [Complete] The Ultimate Tourney of Lag - VIDEO FOOTAGE UP!!   [Complete] The Ultimate Tourney of Lag - VIDEO FOOTAGE UP!! EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 7:15 am

Traweezie wrote:
That's why I called it the tourney revival scene.... to get others to make tourneys And not just me creating tourney after tourney bloop!. But yeah you should come up with the details(like date or time) before you post so people won't ask the same question 80 million times. Oh yeah and grab the Tio bracket maker if you haven't already. I hope your tourney is successful man! I really hope more people start making tourneys after this one
I hope it is too, I find that all of the tourneys I hosted died. I'm running the tourney differently, so I hope this one doesn't get done in like my others. Just another Crusade Tourney, The Ultimate 2v2 CPU Battle
A starting time has been posted.
Leafyon wrote:
I need to get back into this game, I'm in. I'm availible from 4 to 5:30 on weekdays and allday on weekends.
Good luck, man.
Back to top Go down
GamingGryffindor
Level 6 CPU
GamingGryffindor

PostSubject: Re: [Complete] The Ultimate Tourney of Lag - VIDEO FOOTAGE UP!!   [Complete] The Ultimate Tourney of Lag - VIDEO FOOTAGE UP!! EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 12:37 pm

Sign me up, but I might not be able to get Saturday. Can we do Sunday at 3:00 pm?
Back to top Go down
Doq
Level 6 CPU
Doq

Ask in 20 years.

PostSubject: Re: [Complete] The Ultimate Tourney of Lag - VIDEO FOOTAGE UP!!   [Complete] The Ultimate Tourney of Lag - VIDEO FOOTAGE UP!! EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 2:02 pm

Axel meets Vanellope wrote:
Sign me up, but I might not be able to get Saturday. Can we do Sunday at 3:00 pm?
I can see that something can be done. wait 3pm PST right?
Back to top Go down
GamingGryffindor
Level 6 CPU
GamingGryffindor

PostSubject: Re: [Complete] The Ultimate Tourney of Lag - VIDEO FOOTAGE UP!!   [Complete] The Ultimate Tourney of Lag - VIDEO FOOTAGE UP!! EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 11:38 am

Nope. 3pm Central Time
Back to top Go down
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: [Complete] The Ultimate Tourney of Lag - VIDEO FOOTAGE UP!!   [Complete] The Ultimate Tourney of Lag - VIDEO FOOTAGE UP!! EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 6:19 pm

I'll be sure to add this to the News Feed when I get the chance to raise more attention to this tourney
Back to top Go down
GamingGryffindor
Level 6 CPU
GamingGryffindor

PostSubject: Re: [Complete] The Ultimate Tourney of Lag - VIDEO FOOTAGE UP!!   [Complete] The Ultimate Tourney of Lag - VIDEO FOOTAGE UP!! EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 7:05 pm

Also, I can do 1:00 pm Central time or later in the day, to about 6:00 pm.
Back to top Go down
AceEliteMaster
Level 2 CPU

PostSubject: Re: [Complete] The Ultimate Tourney of Lag - VIDEO FOOTAGE UP!!   [Complete] The Ultimate Tourney of Lag - VIDEO FOOTAGE UP!! EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 7:20 pm

I'd like to participate, however I can't on Saturday. Sunday would work fine, though.
Back to top Go down
desu
Level 6 CPU
desu

Yoshi
  fanyoshixD

PostSubject: Re: [Complete] The Ultimate Tourney of Lag - VIDEO FOOTAGE UP!!   [Complete] The Ultimate Tourney of Lag - VIDEO FOOTAGE UP!! EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 5:49 am

I join Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Gattsu
Level 1 CPU
Gattsu

PostSubject: Re: [Complete] The Ultimate Tourney of Lag - VIDEO FOOTAGE UP!!   [Complete] The Ultimate Tourney of Lag - VIDEO FOOTAGE UP!! EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 4:08 pm

I'd really like to play too. Sunday would work better for me also.
Back to top Go down
Doq
Level 6 CPU
Doq

Ask in 20 years.

PostSubject: Re: [Complete] The Ultimate Tourney of Lag - VIDEO FOOTAGE UP!!   [Complete] The Ultimate Tourney of Lag - VIDEO FOOTAGE UP!! EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 5:12 pm

AceEliteMaster wrote:
I'd like to participate, however I can't on Saturday. Sunday would work fine, though.

desuperalex wrote:
I join Very Happy

Gattsu wrote:
I'd really like to play too. Sunday would work better for me also.
Got you three
Back to top Go down
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: [Complete] The Ultimate Tourney of Lag - VIDEO FOOTAGE UP!!   [Complete] The Ultimate Tourney of Lag - VIDEO FOOTAGE UP!! EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 5:25 pm

I guess I will join also
Back to top Go down
AceEliteMaster
Level 2 CPU

PostSubject: Re: [Complete] The Ultimate Tourney of Lag - VIDEO FOOTAGE UP!!   [Complete] The Ultimate Tourney of Lag - VIDEO FOOTAGE UP!! EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 8:20 pm

Just to clarify, 2:00 PST is 4:00 Central Time, right?
Back to top Go down
Moats
Level 4 CPU
Moats

PostSubject: Re: [Complete] The Ultimate Tourney of Lag - VIDEO FOOTAGE UP!!   [Complete] The Ultimate Tourney of Lag - VIDEO FOOTAGE UP!! EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 1:56 pm

I'll join.

4:00 Central Time.
Back to top Go down
desu
Level 6 CPU
desu

Yoshi
  fanyoshixD

PostSubject: Re: [Complete] The Ultimate Tourney of Lag - VIDEO FOOTAGE UP!!   [Complete] The Ultimate Tourney of Lag - VIDEO FOOTAGE UP!! EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 6:36 am

I can't make it on Sunday, but I can the Saturday
Back to top Go down
Doq
Level 6 CPU
Doq

Ask in 20 years.

PostSubject: Re: [Complete] The Ultimate Tourney of Lag - VIDEO FOOTAGE UP!!   [Complete] The Ultimate Tourney of Lag - VIDEO FOOTAGE UP!! EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 11:17 pm

Smash King wrote:
I guess I will join also
In.
AceEliteMaster wrote:
Just to clarify, 2:00 PST is 4:00 Central Time, right?
Yes
Moats wrote:
I'll join.

4:00 Central Time.
In.
desuperalex wrote:
I can't make it on Sunday, but I can the Saturday
ULLLLGHHHH
Back to top Go down
desu
Level 6 CPU
desu

Yoshi
  fanyoshixD

PostSubject: Re: [Complete] The Ultimate Tourney of Lag - VIDEO FOOTAGE UP!!   [Complete] The Ultimate Tourney of Lag - VIDEO FOOTAGE UP!! EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 12:40 pm

What ULLLLGHHHH means? Is a rage expresion?
Back to top Go down
C_Mill24
Level 9 CPU
C_Mill24

C-Mill24

PostSubject: Re: [Complete] The Ultimate Tourney of Lag - VIDEO FOOTAGE UP!!   [Complete] The Ultimate Tourney of Lag - VIDEO FOOTAGE UP!! EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 12:45 pm

How about this: If you wont be participating in the tournament, don't post here.
Back to top Go down
UltraMikeManTheBo$$
Level 4 CPU
UltraMikeManTheBo$$

PostSubject: Re: [Complete] The Ultimate Tourney of Lag - VIDEO FOOTAGE UP!!   [Complete] The Ultimate Tourney of Lag - VIDEO FOOTAGE UP!! EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 7:28 pm

I can make it add me in k. What is the online sever on hamachi will you be telling about that on sunday?
Back to top Go down
GamingGryffindor
Level 6 CPU
GamingGryffindor

PostSubject: Re: [Complete] The Ultimate Tourney of Lag - VIDEO FOOTAGE UP!!   [Complete] The Ultimate Tourney of Lag - VIDEO FOOTAGE UP!! EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 9:33 am

Today or Sunday?
Back to top Go down
UltraMikeManTheBo$$
Level 4 CPU
UltraMikeManTheBo$$

PostSubject: Re: [Complete] The Ultimate Tourney of Lag - VIDEO FOOTAGE UP!!   [Complete] The Ultimate Tourney of Lag - VIDEO FOOTAGE UP!! EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 12:01 pm

Both today and Sunday I will be here
Back to top Go down
Doq
Level 6 CPU
Doq

Ask in 20 years.

PostSubject: Re: [Complete] The Ultimate Tourney of Lag - VIDEO FOOTAGE UP!!   [Complete] The Ultimate Tourney of Lag - VIDEO FOOTAGE UP!! EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 12:37 pm

Done and done. I won't be able to set up the Hamachi Networks until 11am PDT.
Bracket will go up sometime today.

Edit! And YES it will be on Sunday.
Back to top Go down
GamingGryffindor
Level 6 CPU
GamingGryffindor

PostSubject: Re: [Complete] The Ultimate Tourney of Lag - VIDEO FOOTAGE UP!!   [Complete] The Ultimate Tourney of Lag - VIDEO FOOTAGE UP!! EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 12:45 pm

Just pm us the hamachi network name and password and IP.
Back to top Go down
Moats
Level 4 CPU
Moats

PostSubject: Re: [Complete] The Ultimate Tourney of Lag - VIDEO FOOTAGE UP!!   [Complete] The Ultimate Tourney of Lag - VIDEO FOOTAGE UP!! EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 2:30 pm

I played online for the first time yesterday. Creating lobbies was fun. But for joining lobbies, the button lag was unbearable. I hope that doesn't happen during the tourney, or is there a solution?

Last edited by Moats on Sat Apr 27, 2013 4:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: [Complete] The Ultimate Tourney of Lag - VIDEO FOOTAGE UP!!   [Complete] The Ultimate Tourney of Lag - VIDEO FOOTAGE UP!! EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 2:37 pm

Moats wrote:
I just played online for the first time yesterday. Creating lobbies was fun. But for joining lobbies, the button lag was unbearable. I hope that doesn't happen during the tourney, or is there a solution?

Usually, the person hosting has the advantage with less lag and more proper button input. With tourneys, we usually have the 2 competitors & a host to even out the lag. The lag usually depends on the connection of the individual. Its not really something that we can fix
Back to top Go down
desu
Level 6 CPU
desu

Yoshi
  fanyoshixD

PostSubject: Re: [Complete] The Ultimate Tourney of Lag - VIDEO FOOTAGE UP!!   [Complete] The Ultimate Tourney of Lag - VIDEO FOOTAGE UP!! EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 2:54 pm

In Spain, 2:00PM PST is at 10:00 UTC/GMT right?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Complete] The Ultimate Tourney of Lag - VIDEO FOOTAGE UP!!   [Complete] The Ultimate Tourney of Lag - VIDEO FOOTAGE UP!! Empty

Back to top Go down

[Complete] The Ultimate Tourney of Lag - VIDEO FOOTAGE UP!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next