View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 20 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread   The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread - Page 16 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 10:22 pm

This comes to a surprise to me, but none the less a wise decision. I respect your decision and thanks for all that you had done for the community. Best of luck on all that you plan to achieve. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Johnny64

Johnny64

Snake

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread   The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread - Page 16 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 11:34 pm

This is a BIG SUPRISE, life sure it´s complicated and tough, but we´ll miss you, Merc, no mather what.
Goodbye, Merc, good luck with your decision! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jak

Klonoa

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread   The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread - Page 16 EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 3:30 am

Farewell and good luck Merc
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread   The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread - Page 16 EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 5:10 am

GoldenYuiitusin wrote:
Sayonara, Mercury. Go grab life by the conkers and have it hydrate you 'till you shout c'mon world I'll have you for BREKFAST!
Back to top Go down
Doq
Level 6 CPU
Doq

Ask in 20 years.

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread   The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread - Page 16 EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 9:35 pm

Internet went dead on my pc but I am officially back. on my wii tho
Back to top Go down
http://www.doqk.ml/
Traweezie

Traweezie

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread   The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread - Page 16 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 12:31 am

I'm late but cya merc. I hope everything turns out alright for ya
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/traweezie?feature=mhee
Rosalinito
Level 3 CPU
Rosalinito

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread   The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread - Page 16 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 8:51 pm

MercuryHg34 wrote:
I never thought I would do this, but I am. Long story short, I am leaving.

It is nobody on the forum's fault. It has nothing to do with the direction the game is taking. All I will say is that my life has fallen apart in many ways, and committing myself to making this game is a responsibility I just cannot handle at this time. I brought this upon myself, and now I'm taking my life back.

I am addicted to video games. I get restless when I'm not playing, and I have little interest in anything else. Being part of a community that allowed me to help make a game (a clone of one of my favorite games, at that) fed that addiction, so it seems. Because of my obsessive participation on this forum and video games in general, I have neglected everything else in my life for too long. This goes especially for my education.

And so it is with incredibly great sadness that I must resign from the Dev Team and the Balancing Team. I am also relinquishing the title of Head Back Roomer and would like for that honor to be returned to PH4, or whomever he sees fit for the role. I need to do this in order to straighten myself out, and when I change I may never come back. Or maybe I will, who knows. But right now, this is what I need to do for myself, and it is only fair to you guys that I say a proper goodbye. The amount of shame and regret I feel right now as I type this is overwhelming, but what really upsets me the most about leaving is the fact that I've let you all down in a way. I am going to miss all of you, except PH4 since he lives around the corner and Felipe because Felipe (had to throw in some humor, didn't I?). I may be gone, but I'll be a better person for it in the long run. And you can all add me on Facebook if you want to talk once in a while.

It was fun while it lasted, and I made some cool friends. In the words of a certain evil genius:

The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread - Page 16 Tumblr_m934q9w34v1rq8rwmo1_500
A shame we never got to talk much, take good care of yourself, life is a bitch.
Back to top Go down
Leo
Level 7 CPU
Leo

Link

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread   The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread - Page 16 EmptySun Oct 27, 2013 6:43 am

Im back, after 3 months.

Many things have changed, I see.
Back to top Go down
Dustination

Mach Rider
  Dustination

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread   The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread - Page 16 EmptySun Oct 27, 2013 6:47 am

Welcome back. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://projectcrusade.forumotion.com/
Dr. CanadianBacon
Level 6 CPU
Dr. CanadianBacon

Dr.CanadianBacon

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread   The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread - Page 16 EmptySun Oct 27, 2013 6:49 am

StriderH58 wrote:
Im back, after 3 months.

Many things have changed, I see.
Woah, it's been 3 months already!? Welcome back! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Leo
Level 7 CPU
Leo

Link

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread   The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread - Page 16 EmptySun Oct 27, 2013 6:56 am

I lost a 3rd computer, so this one I have lacks some keys.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread   The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread - Page 16 EmptySun Oct 27, 2013 11:24 am

Warner bros.

Nice to see you embracing your real name.
Back to top Go down
Gamey DJ
Level 6 CPU
Gamey DJ

nah

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread   The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread - Page 16 EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 5:15 am

Welp I gotta leave for two weeks (or so) because of family manners. Sorry for the notice and stuff, but uh... yeah. Ill see you guys in two weeks.
Back to top Go down
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread   The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread - Page 16 EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 5:39 am

Best of luck gamey
Back to top Go down
Dustination

Mach Rider
  Dustination

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread   The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread - Page 16 EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 7:07 am

See you around dj. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
C_Mill24
Level 9 CPU
C_Mill24

C-Mill24

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread   The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread - Page 16 EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 7:21 am

See you later DJ
Back to top Go down
GigaPichu

GigaPichu

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread   The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread - Page 16 EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 8:41 am

so that's where you went.
best of luck ~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread   The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread - Page 16 EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 11:39 am

Bye DJ
Back to top Go down
Super Smash Bros Crusade
Administrator
Super Smash Bros Crusade

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread   The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread - Page 16 EmptyFri Nov 01, 2013 11:30 am

going to kansas for a smash tournament, be back monday
Back to top Go down
https://projectcrusade.forumotion.com
C_Mill24
Level 9 CPU
C_Mill24

C-Mill24

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread   The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread - Page 16 EmptyFri Nov 01, 2013 12:20 pm

Dettadeus wrote:
going to kansas for a smash tournament, be back monday
Come back with a win.
Back to top Go down
Super Smash Bros Crusade
Administrator
Super Smash Bros Crusade

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread   The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread - Page 16 EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 9:14 pm

i'm back

lost to MJG and fragger

made the ROB/MK matchup look even for all of one stock

17 hours of driving and a 165 dollar speeding ticket

docket fees are dumb

the salt is real
Back to top Go down
GigaPichu

GigaPichu

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread   The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread - Page 16 EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 9:32 pm

you seem mad
Back to top Go down
Super Smash Bros Crusade
Administrator
Super Smash Bros Crusade

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread   The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread - Page 16 EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 10:21 pm

GigaPichu wrote:
you seem mad
Dettadeus wrote:
the salt is real
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread   The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread - Page 16 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 3:31 am

How are the wife and kids?
Back to top Go down
Dry

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread   The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread - Page 16 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 6:53 am

Wives*
Back to top Go down
C_Mill24
Level 9 CPU
C_Mill24

C-Mill24

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread   The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread - Page 16 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 7:09 am

Where'd you place? 17th?
Back to top Go down
Super Smash Bros Crusade
Administrator
Super Smash Bros Crusade

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread   The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread - Page 16 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 7:35 am

7th
lost to MJG in third round of winners and fragger in... 5th round losers? idk

http://www.twitch.tv/legendoflux/b/475981113
[11/3/2013 10:06:45 PM] Detta: 3:28:48 me making the MK ROB matchup look even for one stock
Back to top Go down
MercuryHg34

MercuryHg34

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread   The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread - Page 16 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 2:48 pm

I'm back. What did I miss?

EDIT: lol just noticed I'm still a dev team member
Back to top Go down
Dustination

Mach Rider
  Dustination

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread   The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread - Page 16 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 3:11 pm

Welcome back!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
C_Mill24
Level 9 CPU
C_Mill24

C-Mill24

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread   The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread - Page 16 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 3:36 pm

OH HEY YOU'RE BACK!!!

*hugs*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread   The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 16 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 20 ... 24  Next