Project Crusade Community

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 16 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
Dry

The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread   The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread - Page 9 EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 6:27 am

Not leaving or even going inactive or anything, but the school internet is being really erratic at the moment. A lot of the times I haven't been able to access this site, so this is just a heads up that I might be gone for ages at a time if the internet royally screws up.
Back to top Go down
Traweezie

Traweezie

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread   The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread - Page 9 EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 4:05 am

Well my laptop's hard drive is dead so I'll have to buy a new laptop so I'm gonna be inactive for a while sorry guys
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/traweezie?feature=mhee
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread   The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread - Page 9 EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 9:58 pm

Due to Hurricane Sandy threats as well as damage on my computer, i will be away for the next couple of days to a week. Those of you with me on the east coast, i hope you and your families stay safe during this hurricane while i do the same.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread   The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread - Page 9 EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 4:33 pm

Due to that darned hurricane, I will most certainly lose power. I lose power during a rainstorm.
So, I won't be on until I have power back, just posting this ahead of time.

Don't think this will disrupt my work though. I will still be working on Goroh and the Ice Climbers, but you just won't be able to see my progress.
Back to top Go down
GigaPichu

GigaPichu

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread   The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread - Page 9 EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 4:38 pm

What Blue said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread   The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread - Page 9 EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 5:07 pm

GigaPichu wrote:
What Blue said
You're working on Goroh and the Ice Climbers too? We should totally group. Razz
Back to top Go down
Oni
Level 2 CPU
Oni

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread   The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread - Page 9 EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 5:24 pm

GigaPichu wrote:
What Blue said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread   The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread - Page 9 EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 5:28 pm

Wow. So many people are coming to help me with the Ice Climbers and Samurai Goroh Very Happy
I love how much work is being done here (jk, nothing is getting done)
Back to top Go down
Blitz [BANNED]
Level 7 CPU

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread   The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread - Page 9 EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 10:58 am

Same as Blue.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread   The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread - Page 9 EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 11:09 am

Wow. With all of these people working on Samurai Goroh and the Ice Climbers, we can have them at APEX! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread   The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread - Page 9 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 1:34 pm

disregard anything my post says. The storm didn't even hit me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread   The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread - Page 9 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 1:35 pm

disregard anything my post says. The storm didn't even hit me.
Back to top Go down
Blitz [BANNED]
Level 7 CPU

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread   The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread - Page 9 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 6:17 pm

I AM SAFE!
Back to top Go down
Perfect Hell

Perfect Hell

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread   The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread - Page 9 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 10:35 am

Power got rocked by the storm. I'm in a Dunkin Donuts several towns over right now, don't expect me to be online often in the next week
Back to top Go down
GigaPichu

GigaPichu

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread   The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread - Page 9 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 11:32 am

My street was destroyed, im at a hotel with internet right now. But im alive :3

Expect me to work non-stop once I get electricity back. A Power Line was completely taken down, so it may take a while.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread   The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread - Page 9 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 11:42 am

GigaPichu wrote:

Expect me to work non-stop once I get electricity back. A Power Line was completely taken down, so it may take a while.
Ooh. I've seen the pictures of New York, and they look pretty bad. How did you survive?
Back to top Go down
GigaPichu

GigaPichu

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread   The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread - Page 9 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 11:45 am

BluePsychic wrote:
GigaPichu wrote:

Ooh. I've seen the pictures of New York, and they look pretty bad. How did you survive?

Yknow I dont know how I survived, since so many others were destroyed really hard.

I guess I just have some luck
Back to top Go down
Dr.MarioX
Level 8 CPU
Dr.MarioX

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread   The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread - Page 9 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 1:47 pm

Sad Gigaaaaaa. Be safe.
Back to top Go down
http://machriderz.deviantart.com/
Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread   The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread - Page 9 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 2:01 pm

GigaPichu wrote:
BluePsychic wrote:
GigaPichu wrote:

Yknow I dont know how I survived, since so many others were destroyed really hard.

I guess I just have some luck
Wow, that sounds awful.

I hope you get your street back swiftly.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Ganonthegreat/

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread   The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread - Page 9 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 3:02 pm

Damn Gigabyte. Wish you the best.
Back to top Go down
Perfect Hell

Perfect Hell

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread   The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread - Page 9 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 2:43 pm

Merc and I are NY too...

No trees on my house. Power lines got hit and a few cars. Play n' Trade in my town has power so i've got internet access when i'm here, which will probably be often since i've got nothin back at my place.
Back to top Go down
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread   The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread - Page 9 EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 10:51 am

I survived the hurricane here in Jersey.

Had no power, food, and water for 4 days. Terrible experience. There was downed trees, powerlines, my roof and gutters torn off, people in the streets starting fights and breaking store windows to steal. Plus the police brutality. Hospitals packed and i sprained my ankle running from a small riot. Never again

Internet is still acting up, but my power is back and so am I as far as the forum
Back to top Go down
Perfect Hell

Perfect Hell

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread   The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread - Page 9 EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 11:26 am

Just got power back this morning, internet seems to be working normally so far (well, a little slow)

Well SK, that's pretty terrible. I had water and gas only, but we didn't have any crime breaking out around here. I think most people in the neighborhood were able to get by on what they had already
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread   The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread - Page 9 EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 11:43 am

ouch. Now I am really lucky that all I got was wind and rain...
Back to top Go down
Super Smash Bros Crusade
Administrator
Super Smash Bros Crusade

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread   The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread - Page 9 EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 4:58 pm

sk move to boulder and hang with me

we have no natural disasters

they are virtually impossible
Back to top Go down
https://projectcrusade.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread   The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread - Page 9 EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 7:24 pm

While I'm not really leaving, I spend most of my time here on the chatbox, and that can be a distraction sometimes. So, until I have finished or nearly finished Popo, I will be staying away from the chatbox, just to ensure that he will be at APEX.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread   The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread - Page 9 EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 7:57 pm

With Nana?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread   The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread - Page 9 EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 8:06 pm

Mr. Mistress wrote:
With Nana?
Leo is working on Nana. (who is an edit of Popo) Thus, I have to work on Popo so that Leo can work on Nana. The full tag team will be playable.
Back to top Go down
MercuryHg34

MercuryHg34

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread   The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread - Page 9 EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 8:09 am

Got power back, glad to see everyone is safe (for the most part). Stayed at a relative's house for most of the week, but now I'm home with internet. Right after the storm a tree came down on either side of my house in the street, making driving impossible. Luckily the next day a neighbor came and cut apart one of the trees. Long Island is crazy right now though, there are several-mile long lines to get gas at the few stations who have it, people are allowed a 10 gallon maximum, and the stations providing it are jacking up their prices because they know people will buy it anyway. Also people are literally killing each other for gas, or stealing it from each other.

That's my story, I'm just grateful it didn't end up worse for me.
Back to top Go down
DemonicGamerAzazel
Level 6 CPU
DemonicGamerAzazel

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread   The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread - Page 9 EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 8:11 am

Glad to see you're alive Mercury!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread   The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 9 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 16 ... 24  Next