The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 17 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
AEM

AEM

Ariand54321

The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread   The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread - Page 10 EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 12:48 pm

I was in California.
It was a little hot that day. Nothing much else.

I'm sorry to hear from all of your negative experiences, but I'm glad to know that your all doing better and survived the disaster.
Back to top Go down
Traweezie

Traweezie

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread   The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread - Page 10 EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 9:58 am

Semi back I guess using my mom's laptop for now til I buy a new one
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/traweezie?feature=mhee
MercuryHg34

MercuryHg34

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread   The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread - Page 10 EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 12:57 pm

About time.
Back to top Go down
sonicgx101
Level 4 CPU
sonicgx101

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread   The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread - Page 10 EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 11:03 am

Back from spending some time with my family in New Orleans for Thanksgiving
Back to top Go down
Dejv
Level 3 CPU
Dejv

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread   The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread - Page 10 EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 11:23 am

Welcome back!
Back to top Go down
MercuryHg34

MercuryHg34

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread   The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread - Page 10 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 5:17 am

Well, I forgot my laptop charger at school. I know exactly where it should be, and if it isn't there then someone turned it in to lost and found or stole it. I just hope everyone ignored it so I can just take it myself, but if I can't then I will need to buy a new charger, which means until then I won't be on very often.
Back to top Go down
MercuryHg34

MercuryHg34

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread   The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread - Page 10 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 9:59 am

Nevermind, I found my charger.
Back to top Go down
Dustination

Mach Rider
  Dustination

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread   The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread - Page 10 EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 6:24 pm

*Typing from phone*

My computer screen cracked and until I can get it fixed, I probably won't be back for a while.

I just thought I should say this considering I did commit to helping with spriting.
Sorry again.
Back to top Go down
https://projectcrusade.forumotion.com/
C_Mill24
Level 9 CPU
C_Mill24

C-Mill24

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread   The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread - Page 10 EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 6:28 pm

See you soon.
Back to top Go down
Maikeru
Level 5 CPU
Maikeru

PostSubject: Long time no see   The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread - Page 10 EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 12:54 am

Not sure if i left for a short or long period of time but it's kind of good to be back?

I might've checked this place once or twice but i don't remember anything after that so consider this a "I'm back" topic.

Last edited by Jaklub on Sun Dec 23, 2012 4:08 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Topic merged.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread   The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread - Page 10 EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 1:33 am

This should be in the "I'm Leaving/Back" thread, but welcome back.
Back to top Go down
Traweezie

Traweezie

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread   The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread - Page 10 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 4:17 am

Welp guys I'll be gone for a while again since stuff irl picked up(job stuff) but I'll drop by every once in a while to see what's going on once I get my new laptop see ya peeps
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/traweezie?feature=mhee
C_Mill24
Level 9 CPU
C_Mill24

C-Mill24

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread   The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread - Page 10 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 12:16 pm

Alright, see ya.
Back to top Go down
ensane

ensane

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread   The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread - Page 10 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 4:24 pm

On Sunday I'm leaving for training for 8 months, thought I should put it somewhere.
Back to top Go down
MercuryHg34

MercuryHg34

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread   The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread - Page 10 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 7:07 pm

Good luck, ensane. Thanks for helping us out for APEX.
Back to top Go down
Nights Owl
Level 4 CPU
Nights Owl

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread   The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread - Page 10 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 9:59 am

ALRIGHT. I SWEAR I am back this time. No more saying I am then disappearing. How can I say this so sincerely? Because I have a bad habit of pinning tabs to chrome now, so I wont forget. Lol

The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread - Page 10 27yo65k
Back to top Go down
Slissith

Slissith

( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread   The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread - Page 10 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 10:03 am

Nights Owl wrote:
ALRIGHT. I SWEAR I am back this time. No more saying I am then disappearing. How can I say this so sincerely? Because I have a bad habit of pinning tabs to chrome now, so I wont forget. Lol

The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread - Page 10 27yo65k

Don't worry nights.

I'm gonna give you a lot of reasons why you shouldn't disappear.

The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread - Page 10 TF

Back to top Go down
Nights Owl
Level 4 CPU
Nights Owl

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread   The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread - Page 10 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 10:11 am

Slissith wrote:
-snip-
Not sure if threatening stare, or lusty look.
Back to top Go down
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread   The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread - Page 10 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 10:12 am

Welcome back Nights Very Happy

I think you will be more than pleased with the forum since your last stay
Back to top Go down
Nights Owl
Level 4 CPU
Nights Owl

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread   The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread - Page 10 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 10:15 am

Smash King wrote:
Welcome back Nights :D

I think you will be more than pleased with the forum since your last stay

I already am. Everything is really nice and neat, lots more people I've never even heard of. Sprites being redone...

The whole thing is coming together really nicely.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread   The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread - Page 10 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 10:20 am

Welcome back.

NOW REDO BRAMBLE
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread   The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread - Page 10 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 10:26 am

hello nights welcome back nights i hope you enjoy it here nights
Back to top Go down
Perfect Hell

Perfect Hell

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread   The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread - Page 10 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 10:26 am

Welcome back!
Back to top Go down
Nights Owl
Level 4 CPU
Nights Owl

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread   The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread - Page 10 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 10:32 am

Mr. Mistress wrote:
Welcome back.

NOW REDO BRAMBLE
I said I would in the other topic you posted in. =P I need a link to your old layouts please.
Bro~ wrote:
hello nights welcome back nights i hope you enjoy it here nights
Thank you bro, welcome back bro, I appreciate it bro.
Perfecthell4 wrote:
Welcome back!
Thanks. I really appreciate it. =P
Back to top Go down
Slissith

Slissith

( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread   The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread - Page 10 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 10:58 am

Nights Owl wrote:
Slissith wrote:
-snip-
Not sure if threatening stare, or lusty look.

Both.

Back to top Go down
Nights Owl
Level 4 CPU
Nights Owl

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread   The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread - Page 10 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 11:39 am

Slissith wrote:

Both.

I'm not sure if I should be entranced or terrified. Lulz.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread   The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread - Page 10 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 11:41 am

Welcome back.
Back to top Go down
Mp3 Toaster

Mp3 Toaster

Lucario
  Mp3_Toaster

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread   The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread - Page 10 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 11:48 am

We may not know each other well nor met each other often. Personally I still kinda find it hard to believe you will actually stay here for real this time or something.

Eh, whatever. Welcome back anyway.
Back to top Go down
Nights Owl
Level 4 CPU
Nights Owl

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread   The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread - Page 10 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 11:49 am

Wreck-It Rolf wrote:
Welcome back.

Thanks, Golden. You're always the easiest to figure out who you are, even after a name and avatar change. lol

Mp3 Toaster wrote:
We may not know each other well nor met each other often. Personally I still kinda find it hard to believe you will actually stay here for real this time or something.

Eh, whatever. Welcome back anyway.

Thanks, but trust me. I'm going to be around and active.
Back to top Go down
Super Smash Bros Crusade
Administrator
Super Smash Bros Crusade

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread   The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread - Page 10 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 12:03 pm

You'll be happy to know Fleep has moved on to his own stuff now. ;P

Welcome back Nights!
Back to top Go down
https://projectcrusade.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread   The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 10 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 17 ... 24  Next