The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 14 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
Daw
Level 6 CPU
Daw

The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread   The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 11:16 am

Grab some Japan girls there. Razz
Back to top Go down
Slissith

Slissith

( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread   The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 11:32 am

Daw wrote:
Grab some Japan girls there. Razz

...what if he's gay?

What if he's a gi- nah...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread   The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 12:55 pm

Bring me back a hot Japanese girl.
AT LEAST OF AGE 18, please.
Back to top Go down
Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread   The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 12:59 am

I'm off on a 3 day holiday Very Happy

I'll be gone until Sunday, but I may get online with my Vita to post, but I won't be online nearly as often.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Ganonthegreat/
Slissith

Slissith

( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread   The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 3:41 pm

I'm busy lately, so I won't be on often.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread   The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 12:27 pm

I will be taking a leave of absence.
I need to catch up with my social life. I am also going through a very stressful period of my lie right now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread   The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 2:46 pm

I'm most likely going to be gone for the next three days on a band trip. Unless the hotel has internet access and we actually have time to use it, I won't appear.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread   The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 5:26 pm

BUCK
I'M FINALLY BACK
AND I'M BUCKING PISSED RIGHT NOW FOR NO REASON
BUCK

Also I'm going to be scarce again from wednesday until monday but I'll most likely still be here
Back to top Go down
SP

cellularSP

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread   The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 4:29 pm

G'bye.
Back to top Go down
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread   The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 4:45 pm

Wait what why SP?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread   The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 5:33 pm

See ya around, bro.
Back to top Go down
Equinox
Level 5 CPU
Equinox

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread   The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 5:35 pm

Whoa, this was unexpected...

Bye SP...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread   The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 5:38 pm

You'll be missed. Sad
Back to top Go down
Leo
Level 7 CPU
Leo

Link

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread   The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 5:49 pm

Damn,
WARNING: PAGE ENLARGE:

Well, bye. you'll really be missed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread   The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 6:29 pm

But what about Ashley?!?
Back to top Go down
ZS
Level 6 CPU
ZS

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread   The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 6:36 pm

.......good bye SP Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread   The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 7:12 pm

Why is SP leaving?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread   The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 7:18 pm

inb4troll
Back to top Go down
Daw
Level 6 CPU
Daw

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread   The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 5:07 am

WHAT YEAR IS IT?!

Hey, guys. I'm back. Was dead and stuff.
Back to top Go down
Slissith

Slissith

( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread   The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 5:27 am

Red Engineer wrote:
G'bye.

Farewell...
Back to top Go down
Jak

Klonoa

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread   The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 5:49 am

Red Engineer wrote:
G'bye.
Cya.
D wrote:
WHAT YEAR IS IT?!

Hey, guys. I'm back. Was dead and stuff.
wb
Back to top Go down
Equinox
Level 5 CPU
Equinox

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread   The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 1:07 pm

Welcome back Daw.
Back to top Go down
Super Smash Bros Crusade
Administrator
Super Smash Bros Crusade

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread   The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 3:49 pm

I will be on here very infrequently on Thursday and Friday due to Latin Convention. I will have a computer and internet, but will not be around it all that often.
Back to top Go down
https://projectcrusade.forumotion.com
SP

cellularSP

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread   The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 7:17 am

Ah, I needed that break.
I'll still be around now and then, however don't really expect me to work on Crusade much if at all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread   The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 8:10 am

Wellcome back SP.
Didn't expect you to leave for very long.
Back to top Go down
SP

cellularSP

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread   The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 9:13 am

I needed a break.
It felt good.
Back to top Go down
Slissith

Slissith

( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread   The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 10:06 am

Red Engineer wrote:
I needed a break.
It felt good.

I can tell.
Back to top Go down
GigaPichu

GigaPichu

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread   The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 11:57 am

SP's back?
Well then.

HIPADY HIPADY HOORAH AND CONFETTIES :3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread   The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 12:05 pm

The way that hes talking makes it seem as if Tingle, Ashley, and Wright will never get finished.
Back to top Go down
Slissith

Slissith

( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread   The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 2:21 pm

BluePsychic wrote:
The way that hes talking makes it seem as if Tingle, Ashley, and Wright will never get finished.

Your point?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread   The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 24Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 14 ... 24  Next