The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread - Page 3 BklTYr4

Project Crusade Community

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage

The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread   The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 11:21 am

It's a good solution for me, to be honest.
But here's a different possibility: study WITH your lady friends.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread   The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 11:35 am

"Hey Mary, want to meet up in the cafeteria and study for the IB Physics test?"
yeah no
Back to top Go down
diego222
Level 4 CPU
diego222

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread   The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 4:55 pm

Dettadeus wrote:
IB
Ugh those memories. X.X
If you now have all that homework accumulated plus the exams, then hard times await you already. I wish you luck in your exams Det.
Back to top Go down
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread   The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 4:57 pm

I have never heard of an IB ever. But good luck det
Back to top Go down
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread   The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 12:33 am

This is nothing to worry about and its temporary.

I will be inactive from the forum for a couple of days starting Saturday and will probably be back Wednesday or Thursday.

On Saturday, I plan to visit my little brother who I haven't seen in almost a year.

On Sunday, I plan to go to spend the day with my godson for his birthday.

On Monday I have to go in for surgery due to nerve damages and will be admitted in the hospital for a few days. Probably coming back home Wednesday through Friday. Not sure.

In the meantime, I hope to see some good news and progress on the demo when I return Very Happy

Back to top Go down
diego222
Level 4 CPU
diego222

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread   The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 10:13 pm

Good luck in your surgery SmashKing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread   The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 9:42 pm

Tomorrow morning (11/20 for those in a different time), I'm going in to get surgery for the torn ligiments in my leg from a few months back.

I'm going to be bedridden for at least 3 days, then while I'm healing up, I don't know when the next time I'll be on a computer.

So until I come back, I bid you adieu.

Oh, and have a Merry Christmas before I steal it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread   The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 10:46 pm

G'luck.
Back to top Go down
diego222
Level 4 CPU
diego222

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread   The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 11:04 pm

Good luck Golden!
Back to top Go down
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread   The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 3:34 am

Back!
Well somewhat, im still laying in the hospital bed but be back home later today. I hate cell phones
Back to top Go down
Daw
Level 6 CPU
Daw

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread   The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 12:06 pm

Welcome back SK!

Hope you rock now!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread   The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 7:28 pm

Well, I'm back for now.

Due to some unseen mishaps regading side effects of my acne medication, the surgery had to be postponed until January. Which means I'm back for a while.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread   The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 8:43 pm

I am leaving for good. My work is not appreciated here, nor is my pressence. And now, I am banned from Chat.
So long, althought I doubt I will be missed. (Especialy not by Dett and Bro)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread   The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 8:47 pm

The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread - Page 3 B8face8b-fcda-4081-b7e5-fcf07d3ddb4b
Back to top Go down
Super Smash Bros Crusade
Administrator
Super Smash Bros Crusade

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread   The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 8:49 pm

Wow, so mature.
So here's what happened.
He wanted to be added to the Spriting Team due to his work on Phoenix Wright. I told him that he hadn't done enough work yet, so if he posted some more sprites I'd add him. He told me that Damian had "ordered" (actually requested) that he wait until the sheet was finished to post any more sprites from it. Therefore, he couldn't post more sprites, and thus couldn't become a member of the Spriting Team.
After a long and excessive argument spoilered at the bottom of this post, he finally was "reminded" that Damian had actually denied the use of his sprites after learning that they were being used for Crusade. Making the entire argument pointless.
In the argument, he also admitted to having an alt account (Neß), which has now been banned.

Here's the argument in full:
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
http://projectcrusade.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread   The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 10:27 pm

Good riddance. If he's just going to be a whiny brat over a stupid name color that he doesn't deserve, then he should "run away and never return".
Back to top Go down
Slissith

Slissith

( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread   The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 1:41 am

But really now, this has given me a lesson. Not everyone has a black name, I am forever grateful for my luck.

Amen.
Back to top Go down
Dry

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread   The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 4:11 am

I skimmed over that argument, but Feliipe's two comments near the end were epic win Very Happy
Back to top Go down
GigaPichu

GigaPichu

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread   The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 5:31 am

Thank the GODS that loser's gone. I was starting to get sick of his self-importance.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread   The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 6:48 am

I never really liked him that much, lol. Always wanted SP to be working on PW anyways. XD

Seriously, black names aren't a big deal. Heck I asked Det to be on the team the other day since I was working on two characters. I disliked the color and unsubscribed from the team just today. XD
Back to top Go down
Jim Is Back From The Dead
Level 1 CPU

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread   The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 4:34 pm

Hello and Good-Bye.

Why am I leaving so soon, you ask?

1) I have very little to offer, and unless I do, I'm pretty much worthless.
2) The only reason I came back was to take part in the Open-Source Project.
3) I deal with enough shit on KC:MM.

Good-Bye. Maybe I'll come back (Keyword: MAYBE), but until I find a reason to be part of this project, I'm gone...
Back to top Go down
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread   The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 4:36 pm

You know you dont have to leave just because you feel you can't contribute. You can always be part of the community
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread   The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 4:37 pm

Smashking201 wrote:
You know you dont have to leave just because you feel you can't contribute. You can always be part of the community
This.

And you can always contribute to the best of your ability, like I do.
Back to top Go down
ensane

ensane

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread   The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 9:29 pm

Please don't leave for that reason. It's nice having a lot of people. It is a community after all. Smile
Back to top Go down
Slissith

Slissith

( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread   The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 10:24 am

Well it's not like I'm leaving but my appearances will be more scarce from now on.

School, you know...

By the way, PhantomVII registered.

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Back to top Go down
Falcon8r

Falcon8r

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread   The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 11:01 am

Slissith wrote:
Well it's not like I'm leaving but my appearances will be more scarce from now on.

School, you know...

By the way, PhantomVII registered.

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Yeah, so I hear. I also hear tell he was banned on the spot. Question
Back to top Go down
plasmis
Level 5 CPU
plasmis

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread   The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 11:03 am

Oh really? All I did was ban Kab-si-cod, so idk how that applies to him (unless of course, they're the same person, and they pretty much violated against the forum rules for creating multiple accounts which is regarded as a penalty of a ban or possibly deletion of an account).
Back to top Go down
ensane

ensane

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread   The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 11:13 am

I'm guessing this was a test of some sort then?
Back to top Go down
SP

cellularSP

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread   The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 5:08 pm

I think they IP banned DMX, which also banned Phantom.
Back to top Go down
Super Smash Bros Crusade
Administrator
Super Smash Bros Crusade

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread   The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 5:10 pm

That's exactly what happened. I fixed the IP issue, but DMX and his alt are still banned for now.
Back to top Go down
http://projectcrusade.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread   The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 24Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13 ... 24  Next