The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread - Page 2 BklTYr4

Project Crusade Community

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage

The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread   The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 4:47 pm

To be fair, you DID strike problems with him. Don't expect him to be sentimental.
Back to top Go down
Super Smash Bros Crusade
Administrator
Super Smash Bros Crusade

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread   The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 4:48 pm

I've talked to Excal. He agreed to not be pissy and mean to you ONLY if you reciprocate.
For Generic, that means no name calling, no flaming, no spamming GR with ponies, and no competitive vs casual arguments.
For Excal, that means no name calling, no flaming, no telling people things are going to be in the game that aren't, and no competitive vs casual arguments.

HAPPY?
HAPPY.

Now enough with the flaming. Red, I'll start infracting you if you keep making posts like that.
Back to top Go down
https://projectcrusade.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread   The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 4:52 pm

YEAH! HAPPY FUN TIME! OK!

[/Japaneseguyspeakingenglish]
Back to top Go down
Leo
Level 7 CPU
Leo

Link

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread   The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 4:56 pm

Oh well, this flame NEEDS to stop right now... I hope it stops with these rules.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread   The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 4:59 pm

Da Generic Name wrote:
Red wrote:

I never mentioned bringing back those AT's
Excal did.
Then try to bring that up instead of referring to everyone as a whole.

Quote :
WHEN SOMEBODY WAS TELLING YOU WHAT SOMETHING IS MAKES ME COMPLETELY SICK TO MY STOMACH. I mean how retarded can one person get? We tell you what the difference of being a competitive player and what being a casual means and you gives us your definition; ALSO INCLUDING HOW REDUNDANT YOUR DEFINITION WAS.
Where was this?
I can't believe you're asking me this. This was probably 40 minutes ago.

Quote :
Now that you have COMPLETELY wasted my time arguing with your damned self, I shall leave while standing tall.
Just as an FYI, we were on the topic of me leaving(which has been postponed since Det wanted me to stay until he talks to Excal and plasmis having an assignment for me).
So way to be sentimental.

What GY said.
Comments in bold. I shall now cease any more of this discussion seeing how this was resolved in the last two posts.
EDIT: Dangit Leo.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread   The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 5:01 pm

Dettadeus wrote:
no spamming GR with ponies,
Wait, GR? what happens in GR "Should not be carried over here".
I'll follow that rule for here, but there's no rule against that at GR. Heck, Yuchi's already doing it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread   The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 5:02 pm

I think he meant PC.
Back to top Go down
Super Smash Bros Crusade
Administrator
Super Smash Bros Crusade

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread   The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 5:04 pm

Excal said that was one of the things that you'd been doing to annoy him.

And in any case, if you get along better in one place why should those sentiments not carry over into the other?

@Golden: No, I meant GR. Excal said he was annoyed by Generic spamming ponies or something.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread   The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 5:07 pm

I've already stated that things that happen in other places should not be carried over here, though.

I say that Generic should not spam ponies there while Lugia is there, as to avoid confrontation, but it's not a rule seeing as we can't punish them there.
Back to top Go down
Final Symphony
Level 1 CPU
Final Symphony

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread   The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 8:22 pm

Yo guys. I'm back. Just sayin'.
Det convinced me.
Back to top Go down
Super Smash Bros Crusade
Administrator
Super Smash Bros Crusade

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread   The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 8:34 pm

Good to have ya back, soldier.
*salutes*
Back to top Go down
SP

cellularSP

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread   The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 8:46 pm

Nights Owl wrote:
Yo guys. I'm back. Just sayin'.
Det convinced me.

HOORAY!
*does a little dance*
Back to top Go down
Excalibur
Level 4 CPU
Excalibur

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread   The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 9:29 am

The Scotsman wrote:
He's bringing them back as an OPTION for gameplay. They aren't mandatory, and you can turn them off.

Yep, exactly the point I was trying to get across. I talked to Det to see if we can at least TRY to get them in to be available for those who DO want the ATs back.

The Scotsman wrote:
I've already stated that things that happen in other places should not be carried over here, though.

I say that Generic should not spam ponies there while Lugia is there, as to avoid confrontation, but it's not a rule seeing as we can't punish them there.
Well, I CAN...
It just depends on whether I should or not.

Back to top Go down
diego222
Level 4 CPU
diego222

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread   The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 10:06 pm

Nice to see you back Nights. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread   The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 11:19 am

Well, I'm facing it.
I haven't bothered to leave, and in fact I can't go a full day without coming here.
I realized that I mainly left to get away from the h8. But if I did that, then I'd end up only being in one forum, and I'd have to go away from Ginger's.
And honestly, we're a family. It'd be impossible to actually leave a family IRL, so how would I do so here?
So yup, I'm staying.
:3
Back to top Go down
Super Smash Bros Crusade
Administrator
Super Smash Bros Crusade

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread   The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 11:29 am

Konata approves.
The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread - Page 2 Konata_Izumi

Derp.
Good to have ya back, Generic. Even if you didn't really leave.
Back to top Go down
Dry

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread   The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 12:05 pm

This thread was funny to read. Just sayin'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Leavin', probably for good   The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 11:37 am

Going to make this short and undramatic.
Obviously, I don't like this game much at all. I've only been sticking around for the community. I tried to help as much as possible out of generosity, but I just don't have the time nor patience for it.
There really isn't much left for me to do here but waste valuable time, so see ya 'round.
Back to top Go down
AEM

AEM

Ariand54321

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread   The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 11:44 am

Brof1st wrote:
Obviously, I don't like this game much at all. I've only been sticking around for the community. I tried to help as much as possible out of generosity, but I just don't have the time nor patience for it.
There really isn't much left for me to do here but waste valuable time, so see ya 'round.
See you around Xat then Marty.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread   The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 1:15 pm

WAIT.
THAT WAS MARTY?
OH.
MY.
GOSH.
I THOUGHT THAT WAS PMOS.
Well, anydangway. see ya. You'll always have a place in my heart.
Back to top Go down
Leo
Level 7 CPU
Leo

Link

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread   The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 1:38 pm

WHAT.
IT WAS MARTY ALL OF THIS TIME.
ALL I KNOW IS A LIE.
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-
Ehh... Bye man.
Back to top Go down
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread   The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 2:50 pm

Brof1st wrote:

This sucks to hear.

But remember, just because your not into the game from the start or cant contribute to the project itself dont mean you should leave the community. You dont have to be part of the project to be in this community you know.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread   The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 4:03 pm

Just to clear a few things up: I'm not Marty, and I might pop in every other week or so if I feel like it
Back to top Go down
AEM

AEM

Ariand54321

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread   The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 9:26 pm

Brof1st wrote:
Just to clear a few things up: I'm not Marty, and I might pop in every other week or so if I feel like it
Oh.

Then I'm a moron.

Very well then, hope to see you again soon then.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread   The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 11:50 am

I probably won't leave forever, I may as well just try to get on as often as I can.
Back to top Go down
Daw
Level 6 CPU
Daw

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread   The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 1:19 pm

Back. ...
Yes...
Back to top Go down
yoh
Level 3 CPU
yoh

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread   The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 1:43 pm

So yeah I might not come here that much until my computer recovers from the blue screen of death if I happen to come it's since I am on my 3ds like gow I am now.
Back to top Go down
Super Smash Bros Crusade
Administrator
Super Smash Bros Crusade

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread   The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 10:23 am

Ok, since people made some terrible assumptions due to my inactivity and angrily demanded an explanation, here it is.
I have one week before my mid-term exams. And then there's mid-term exams. Over the next two weeks, I probably won't be as active on the forum as usual. This is because I have to go back into "actually do my school work" mode, which I basically haven't been in the last three months because of Crusade. My grades, needless to say, are not that good (B's and C's, one A in an unweighted class), and my classes are all college-level. If you don't know what IB is, look it up. I'm in 6 IB classes (two of which are Chem II and Physics I, which means I'm doubling up on science), one elective (Digital Art and Design), and I have one off period I spend with a couple girls I'm friends with because I don't really have anyone else to hang out with. This equals a lot of homework. I often end up with homework in every class, and most of the time I don't get it all done.
Not, being active does not mean not checking the forum. I didn't post much over the last week, but I did check 5 or more times a day. The reason I didn't post a whole lot was because almost all the times I checked were from my iPod Touch, and I hate posting from it because the keyboard is really laggy and it would take me an hour to write this 5-10 minute post. If something major had come up, I probably would've gotten on my computer and actually posted (which I did once or twice this week anyways; apparently people didn't notice).
This does not mean I won't work on the game, this does not mean the demo will be delayed, this does not mean I'm quitting work on the game, this does not mean I'm not going to know what's going on, this does not mean any of those idiotic, baseless assumptions you all made and threw at me the moment I got on the chat last night. It means I have some serious school work to do, and if I don't do it my parents are going to kill me. It means I probably won't post a whole lot, but I will still check regularly. It means quit assuming things.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread   The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 10:39 am

SOLUTION TO YOUR HOMEWORK PROBLEM:
Spend the time you're playing with your girlfriends to actually study.
Back to top Go down
Daw
Level 6 CPU
Daw

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread   The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 11:17 am

Da Generic Name wrote:
SOLUTION TO YOUR HOMEWORK PROBLEM:
Spend the time you're playing with your girlfriends to actually study.

That is never the solution.
Trust me,I have practice in this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread   The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The "I'm Leaving/I'm Back" Thread
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 24Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 24  Next