Megaman.EXE (Megaman) Discussion: Battle routine set! Execute! BklTYr4

Project Crusade Community

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Megaman.EXE (Megaman) Discussion: Battle routine set! Execute!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
TheHumanSonikku
Level 1 CPU
TheHumanSonikku

Sonic

Megaman.EXE (Megaman) Discussion: Battle routine set! Execute! Empty
PostSubject: Megaman.EXE (Megaman) Discussion: Battle routine set! Execute!   Megaman.EXE (Megaman) Discussion: Battle routine set! Execute! EmptyFri Feb 23, 2018 10:15 am

Megaman.EXE (Megaman) Discussion: Battle routine set! Execute! 2598105-3819367226-MegaM

Megaman.EXE is one of the many alter egos Megaman has, specifically from the Megaman: Battle Network series. In this game's universe, Megaman is now a NetNavi, an AI "lifeform" who lives in the internet, with Lan Hikari, his operator. This type of Megaman may be one of the more successful, with the Battle Network games being some of the best selling Megaman games in the franchise. His games are pseudo RPG's, where Megaman has to use a random set of Battle Chips, which are basically glorified special attacks.

Now now, I know what you may bring up against him.

But, we already have a Megaman, we don't need another one.

I see this argument as an invalid one. We already have other "versions" of characters in Crusade already. (Link/Toon Link, Mario/Dr.Mario) Megaman.EXE also has the potential to play completely differently than the normal Megaman does. especially with his style changes, and Battle Chips. Let's go over what EXE can do, and what will make him different from his counterpart, and every other character in the series. Note: due to the sheer amount of things Megaman.EXE can do, there are many ways this moveset can go, however, I will try to make it short and sweet.

Note: The moveset is still WIP, and may be unfinished. As such, I will be updating it as I flesh out the character's design.

Moveset
Moveset:
Back to top Go down
OmegaSteve777
Level 8 CPU
OmegaSteve777

Gooey

PostSubject: Re: Megaman.EXE (Megaman) Discussion: Battle routine set! Execute!   Megaman.EXE (Megaman) Discussion: Battle routine set! Execute! EmptyFri Feb 23, 2018 1:03 pm

While MegaMan.EXE is a cool idea, and could potentially have a really cool moveset, sadly I just don't see MegaMan.EXE going over X or Zero or any other Mega Man characters really.
Back to top Go down
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: Megaman.EXE (Megaman) Discussion: Battle routine set! Execute!   Megaman.EXE (Megaman) Discussion: Battle routine set! Execute! EmptySat Feb 24, 2018 4:36 am

If a 2nd Mega Man character had to be added, I would rather see Dr. Wiley, Roll, T-bone, or even Zero before any of the other Mega Man versions.

Would be cool to see all of the Mega Man versions as alts of the default one we have but that is a workload itself.
Back to top Go down
MonadoBoy16
Level 4 CPU
MonadoBoy16

Crash Bandicoot
  N/A

PostSubject: Re: Megaman.EXE (Megaman) Discussion: Battle routine set! Execute!   Megaman.EXE (Megaman) Discussion: Battle routine set! Execute! EmptySat Feb 24, 2018 4:51 am

Smash King wrote:
If a 2nd Mega Man character had to be added, I would rather see Dr. Wiley, Roll, T-bone, or even Zero before any of the other Mega Man versions.

Would be cool to see all of the Mega Man versions as alts of the default one we have but that is a workload itself.
Don't you Mean Dr. Wily? Without the e
Back to top Go down
mr.ignis
Level 1 CPU
mr.ignis

Link
  N/A

PostSubject: Re: Megaman.EXE (Megaman) Discussion: Battle routine set! Execute!   Megaman.EXE (Megaman) Discussion: Battle routine set! Execute! EmptySat Feb 24, 2018 5:41 pm

OmegaSteve777 wrote:
While MegaMan.EXE is a cool idea, and could potentially have a really cool moveset, sadly I just don't see MegaMan.EXE going over X or Zero or any other Mega Man characters really.
I fully agree with you. I think that for adding a new Megaman character, we would first need other legendaries such as Zero or X.
Personally, I would love to see any of those in a further patch, as a result of Zero also having a vast moveset adding lots of fun to any match, and having a dodge option similar to Lucario's down special. Though X doesn't sound as exciting for me.
Back to top Go down
OmegaSteve777
Level 8 CPU
OmegaSteve777

Gooey

PostSubject: Re: Megaman.EXE (Megaman) Discussion: Battle routine set! Execute!   Megaman.EXE (Megaman) Discussion: Battle routine set! Execute! EmptySat Feb 24, 2018 6:26 pm

EMberr wrote:
OmegaSteve777 wrote:
I fully agree with you. I think that for adding a new Megaman character, we would first need other legendaries such as Zero or X.
Personally, I would love to see any of those in a further patch, as a result of Zero also having a vast moveset adding lots of fun to any match, and having a dodge option similar to Lucario's down special. Though X doesn't sound as exciting for me.

Really I only said X 'cause he was just one of the ones that came to mind. Really the best characters that would get into Crusade would be Zero, Tron Bonne, and Dr. Wily (and I'd argue Roll as well) while X, Proto Man and Bass are like second tier to me (Good characters, but nothing amazing moveset wise.)
Back to top Go down
MarioStrikerMurphy1994
Level 5 CPU
MarioStrikerMurphy1994

PostSubject: Re: Megaman.EXE (Megaman) Discussion: Battle routine set! Execute!   Megaman.EXE (Megaman) Discussion: Battle routine set! Execute! EmptyWed Mar 28, 2018 7:01 pm

Not bad. So, support!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Megaman.EXE (Megaman) Discussion: Battle routine set! Execute!   Megaman.EXE (Megaman) Discussion: Battle routine set! Execute! Empty

Back to top Go down

Megaman.EXE (Megaman) Discussion: Battle routine set! Execute!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1