Pokemon Trainer Red (Pokemon) Discussion: ... BklTYr4

Project Crusade Community

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pokemon Trainer Red (Pokemon) Discussion: ...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Axtran
Level 3 CPU
Axtran

Pokemon Trainer Red (Pokemon) Discussion: ... Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon Trainer Red (Pokemon) Discussion: ...   Pokemon Trainer Red (Pokemon) Discussion: ... EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 3:51 pm

Hey guys, it's been awhile. Before I get started, I will state that the Red oveset I will discuss on this post is different than the one in Super Smash Bros Bawl, ok? Good. Now on to this character description and moveset!

Red is a 10 year old (16 by now since his last appearence was in Pokemon Black 2 and White 2) Pokemon Trainer from Pallet Town in the Kanto Region. He has always been depicted as a tall, white male with dark, spiky hair and red eyes. His most famous depiction is when he wears a short-sleeved red jacket with white sleeves and white collar with a black shirt underneath, dark blue jeans, black gloves with white wrists, and a red hat with a white front. In Pokemon Gold/Silver/Crystal, Red had a team of Snorlax, Pikachu, Charizard, Venusaur, Blastoise, and Espeon. In the gen 2 remakes (HeartGold/SoulSilver) and Black 2/White 2, Espeon is replaced with a Lapras. His moveset will revolve around these 7 Pokemon. Also, some of his Pokemon don't know the moves that I will say when you battle him, but they can learn them so the moveset still makes sense. Also, I will not talk about standard attacs because Poemon Trainers don't usually fight, meaning there is little, if anything, to go on for these. Also Red is silent. And with that said, MOVESET TIME!

Standard Special: Thunderbolt (Pikachu) (Red throws a Pokeball that summons Pikachu, points forward, and Pikachu fires a bolt of electricity forward)
Side Special: Reflect (Espeon) (Red throws a Pokeball that summons Espeon, Epeon puts up a reflective barrier which reflects all projectiles in front of Red)
Down Special: Body Slam (Snorlax) (Red throws a Pokeball, points forward, and Snorlax belly flops forward. If done in air, Red will hold on to Snorlax, helping Red recover)
Up Special: Waterfall (Lapras) (Red throws a pokeball, Points forward, and Lapras creates a waterfall underneath it and rises upwards. If done in the air, it works as a recovery move)
Final Smash: Mega Triple Finish! (Charizard, Venusaur, And Blastoise) (Red Mega Evolves the three Kanto Starters and they use Solar Beam (Venusaur), Flamethrower (Chrizard), and Hydro Pump (Blastoise), creating a beam Finl Smash down the whole length of the stage. The text "It's Super Effective!" Should appear during this final smash.)

Side Smash/ Dash attack: Bike (Red dashes forward on his bike. He can be knocked off.)
(I got nothing for the other smashes. Pokemon Trainers just don't fight in game)

Taunt: A text box appears above Red that says "Now's Not The Time To Use That!"

Victory Pose: Red kneels down on the ground and pets Pikachu.
Back to top Go down
http://ninjastormer.deviantart.com/
OmegaSteve777
Level 8 CPU
OmegaSteve777

Gooey

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer Red (Pokemon) Discussion: ...   Pokemon Trainer Red (Pokemon) Discussion: ... EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 4:16 pm

Um

more please
Back to top Go down
Axtran
Level 3 CPU
Axtran

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer Red (Pokemon) Discussion: ...   Pokemon Trainer Red (Pokemon) Discussion: ... EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 4:17 pm

?
Back to top Go down
OmegaSteve777
Level 8 CPU
OmegaSteve777

Gooey

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer Red (Pokemon) Discussion: ...   Pokemon Trainer Red (Pokemon) Discussion: ... EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 4:18 pm

You only have 6 moves

and if you can't come up with more then you need to put WIP or something to that degree

Right now you just look like you thought of some things and then gave up
Back to top Go down
Braystar
Level 7 CPU
Braystar

Waluigi
  N/A

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer Red (Pokemon) Discussion: ...   Pokemon Trainer Red (Pokemon) Discussion: ... EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 4:20 pm

Oh god. 
1. Pikachu is a character already, s you can't have him in Red's moveset
2. You're placing Charizard in Red's moveset, even tho he is now a separate character from him
3. Only specials. Where's the rest?
This is terrible TBH.

Last edited by Braystar on Wed Jan 27, 2016 4:23 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Axtran
Level 3 CPU
Axtran

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer Red (Pokemon) Discussion: ...   Pokemon Trainer Red (Pokemon) Discussion: ... EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 4:21 pm

I don't know how to edit the title, but in retrospect, i think i can find something from the Pokemon games that might help his smash attacks
Back to top Go down
Axtran
Level 3 CPU
Axtran

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer Red (Pokemon) Discussion: ...   Pokemon Trainer Red (Pokemon) Discussion: ... EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 4:21 pm

You mispelled Pikachu
Back to top Go down
Braystar
Level 7 CPU
Braystar

Waluigi
  N/A

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer Red (Pokemon) Discussion: ...   Pokemon Trainer Red (Pokemon) Discussion: ... EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 4:23 pm

Also, aren't you banned from making movesets? And no double posting
Back to top Go down
Axtran
Level 3 CPU
Axtran

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer Red (Pokemon) Discussion: ...   Pokemon Trainer Red (Pokemon) Discussion: ... EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 4:26 pm

No I'm not, I was posting a seperate comment and then you posted while i was commenting, and don't make assumptions. Pikachu and Charizard can be in the moveset if they don't use moves that they already use as characters and Charizard is in the final smash as a Mega Evolution, so any way you slice it, that point is mute. And Pikachu uses Thundershock and Thunder as a character, in a completely different fashion to Thunderbolt, so he can still be part of the moveset
Back to top Go down
Braystar
Level 7 CPU
Braystar

Waluigi
  N/A

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer Red (Pokemon) Discussion: ...   Pokemon Trainer Red (Pokemon) Discussion: ... EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 4:28 pm

You clearly double posted. And no matter what you say, you're using characters in another characters moveset. If it was different Pokemon that aren't playable already in Smash there wouldn't be a problem.

Last edited by Braystar on Wed Jan 27, 2016 4:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Axtran
Level 3 CPU
Axtran

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer Red (Pokemon) Discussion: ...   Pokemon Trainer Red (Pokemon) Discussion: ... EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 4:29 pm

You're*
Back to top Go down
Braystar
Level 7 CPU
Braystar

Waluigi
  N/A

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer Red (Pokemon) Discussion: ...   Pokemon Trainer Red (Pokemon) Discussion: ... EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 4:31 pm

Anyway, you still haven't answered my question about being banned from making movesets.
Back to top Go down
Axtran
Level 3 CPU
Axtran

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer Red (Pokemon) Discussion: ...   Pokemon Trainer Red (Pokemon) Discussion: ... EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 4:32 pm

I did, I said no I wasn't. I never was
Back to top Go down
Braystar
Level 7 CPU
Braystar

Waluigi
  N/A

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer Red (Pokemon) Discussion: ...   Pokemon Trainer Red (Pokemon) Discussion: ... EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 4:33 pm

Yes you were. I'll find the post. Into the Hall Of Shame (Your home btw) I go!
Back to top Go down
Axtran
Level 3 CPU
Axtran

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer Red (Pokemon) Discussion: ...   Pokemon Trainer Red (Pokemon) Discussion: ... EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 4:35 pm

If you want to toss insults, I can think of ten about your name right off the bat
Back to top Go down
Braystar
Level 7 CPU
Braystar

Waluigi
  N/A

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer Red (Pokemon) Discussion: ...   Pokemon Trainer Red (Pokemon) Discussion: ... EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 4:36 pm

https://projectcrusade.forumotion.com/t3968-geometry-dasher-geometry-dash-discussion

Here MP3 Toaster said you're forbidden to make character topics.
Back to top Go down
OmegaSteve777
Level 8 CPU
OmegaSteve777

Gooey

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer Red (Pokemon) Discussion: ...   Pokemon Trainer Red (Pokemon) Discussion: ... EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 4:38 pm

Double posting is against the rules, if you're replying to 2 different posts, use Multi-Quote

look at me being all professional n stuff
Back to top Go down
Axtran
Level 3 CPU
Axtran

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer Red (Pokemon) Discussion: ...   Pokemon Trainer Red (Pokemon) Discussion: ... EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 4:38 pm

And then after that a made a post about Master Hand that was praised sooooo again, I'm gonna need you to sit your "trying way to hard to be a new Pokemon" a** down.
Back to top Go down
OmegaSteve777
Level 8 CPU
OmegaSteve777

Gooey

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer Red (Pokemon) Discussion: ...   Pokemon Trainer Red (Pokemon) Discussion: ... EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 4:39 pm

wat
Back to top Go down
Axtran
Level 3 CPU
Axtran

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer Red (Pokemon) Discussion: ...   Pokemon Trainer Red (Pokemon) Discussion: ... EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 4:43 pm

Back to top Go down
Braystar
Level 7 CPU
Braystar

Waluigi
  N/A

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer Red (Pokemon) Discussion: ...   Pokemon Trainer Red (Pokemon) Discussion: ... EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 4:43 pm

*I

So you disobeyed a mod? wow m8 such a rebel. Let's not forget that Master Hand's the fucking boss of Smash so he can't be playable. " 'Trying way too hard to be a new Pokemon' ass down"? What?
Back to top Go down
Axtran
Level 3 CPU
Axtran

look at your name. And take a seat.
Back to top Go down
Braystar
Level 7 CPU
Braystar

Waluigi
  N/A

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer Red (Pokemon) Discussion: ...   Pokemon Trainer Red (Pokemon) Discussion: ... EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 4:44 pm

I've looked at my name. I don't see how I should sit down because of it
Back to top Go down
Axtran
Level 3 CPU
Axtran

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer Red (Pokemon) Discussion: ...   Pokemon Trainer Red (Pokemon) Discussion: ... EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 4:46 pm

If you don't take your bootleg Brinstar ass back to melee
Back to top Go down
OmegaSteve777
Level 8 CPU
OmegaSteve777

Gooey

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer Red (Pokemon) Discussion: ...   Pokemon Trainer Red (Pokemon) Discussion: ... EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 4:47 pm

way to ruin your own thread
Back to top Go down
Braystar
Level 7 CPU
Braystar

Waluigi
  N/A

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer Red (Pokemon) Discussion: ...   Pokemon Trainer Red (Pokemon) Discussion: ... EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 4:48 pm

Brinstar? I don't even like that stage. My name is "Braydon (My real name)" and "Star" together. So Your logic has failed you kid. Next you'll call me 'The Gaystar" because tht's the first insult anyone calls me.
Back to top Go down
Axtran
Level 3 CPU
Axtran

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer Red (Pokemon) Discussion: ...   Pokemon Trainer Red (Pokemon) Discussion: ... EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 4:49 pm

It was fine until he did what he always does: plays devil's advocate to anything I do on this forum
Back to top Go down
Braystar
Level 7 CPU
Braystar

Waluigi
  N/A

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer Red (Pokemon) Discussion: ...   Pokemon Trainer Red (Pokemon) Discussion: ... EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 4:52 pm

I posted critique like everyone. You derailed it. And as said, MP3 told you not to make threads. Just look at it. It's not even finished. You're the one who has a problem with me, not the other way round kid.
Back to top Go down
OmegaSteve777
Level 8 CPU
OmegaSteve777

Gooey

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer Red (Pokemon) Discussion: ...   Pokemon Trainer Red (Pokemon) Discussion: ... EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 4:56 pm

Devil's Advocate isn't necessarily a bad thing, it just adds to discussion so you can things in ways you haven't before.

You ruined your own thread by insulting someone giving a critique

grate
Back to top Go down
Axtran
Level 3 CPU
Axtran

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer Red (Pokemon) Discussion: ...   Pokemon Trainer Red (Pokemon) Discussion: ... EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 4:57 pm

Your damn right I have a problem with you, I'm gone for almost a year, make a post based comepletely off my knowledge of the franchise of Pokemon, and then get bashed because an outdated post stated I was "banned", although I made a post later, and whadya kow? No one makes an argument about it. Seriously, the post that states I was "banned" s half a year old and no one made a point about it when i made a post a couple days later. So f*ck off
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer Red (Pokemon) Discussion: ...   Pokemon Trainer Red (Pokemon) Discussion: ... Empty

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Trainer Red (Pokemon) Discussion: ...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next