Master Hand (Super Smash Brothers) (Discussion) BklTYr4

Project Crusade Community

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Master Hand (Super Smash Brothers) (Discussion)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Axtran
Level 3 CPU
Axtran

Master Hand (Super Smash Brothers) (Discussion) Empty
PostSubject: Master Hand (Super Smash Brothers) (Discussion)   Master Hand (Super Smash Brothers) (Discussion) EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 5:34 pm

Alright. I may have posted terrible topics before, but here's the one to redeem myself.

Master Hand is a disembodied white right hand glove that serves as the final boss for classic mode in the Smash Bros franchise. And no, before you say it, just cause he is a final boss does not mean he is too big for Crusade. Ripley has clearly been shown to be bigger than him in SSB Brawl and SSB4. Also, in order to make this work, he can't just fly anywhere. He would have multiple jumps like Kirby, but he would be limited. Anyway, on to the moveset.

Standard/Standard Combo: Poke
Side tilt: Slap (this would also be the side smash, just charged up and more powerful)
Down Tilt: Slap the ground. (Same as down tilt/ it would just be charged up and more powerful)
Up tilt: Wrist lift
Up smash: Vertical Backhand (He backhands above him)
Standard Special: Finger Bang (Master hand makes a handgun with his hand and fires rockets)
Side special: Finger Walk (His index and middle finger star walking)
Up Special: Burning Hand (Master hand deals flame damage as he flies upwards)
Down Special: Corkscrew (MH flies up and comes back down, twisting like a drill)
Final Smash: Master Core: Master Hand starts writhing until Master Core breaks out and becomes his "Giant Monster" form and becomes kinda like Master Hand's Giga Bowser. Master Core is controlable, but lasts for a short period of time before returning to ball stage and reforming into Master Hand

Now, I know for a fact that that was better than some of my other posts. On a somewhat related note, I'm fixing one of my older posts and re-uploding it to not get as much hate Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://ninjastormer.deviantart.com/
VultureDuck
Level 6 CPU
VultureDuck

PostSubject: Re: Master Hand (Super Smash Brothers) (Discussion)   Master Hand (Super Smash Brothers) (Discussion) EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 6:14 pm

Sounds pretty weird to have a floating hand as a regular character.

Personally, I prefer Master Hand to be playable in a special mode where he keeps his final boss status (Like Galactus in Ultimate MVC3), because IMO I don't think he works as a standard character (even with the nerfs and such).

Edit: Good on you for knowing your mistakes and made a half-decent post, you have slightly redeemed yourself.
Back to top Go down
HypeConduit
Level 6 CPU
HypeConduit

Klonoa
  XMister_RatburnX

PostSubject: Re: Master Hand (Super Smash Brothers) (Discussion)   Master Hand (Super Smash Brothers) (Discussion) EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 6:22 pm

I have to say, you did do a better job with this thread. I can't really deny that you followed the rules: you gave us a character and their mini-bio and then gave us a feasible starting moveset.

However, classic mode is coming back in the next version of Crusade. He's most likely going to be the end-boss.

Smash-origin characters have been something I've pondered for quite a while. Most of what I've heard from others' requests and wishlists are Tabuu, The Prime Minister, and surprisingly enough generic primids; all from Brawl's SSE. However, I think it's been a long time since I've heard somebody seriously consider Master Hand. Interesting to say the least. Interesting, but awfully flawed.

See, the thing that sets apart Master Hand and Ripley [sic] is that Ridley has been minimally altered to better-fit Crusade's cast and not made to be unstoppable. Smash Bros. already addresses how strong Master Hand is as well as his abilities, so it's not just a mere adjustment to justify his role as a fighter among others, but it's a blatant discontinuity. The same goes for Tabuu.

If you want a character that could function close enough and still be reasonable, however, there's always Glover. Cool

Also, nice improvement over your last thread. Not sure how well Mp3 Toaster takes to your persistence, but improvement is always appreciated. Razz
Back to top Go down
Perfect Hell

Perfect Hell

PostSubject: Re: Master Hand (Super Smash Brothers) (Discussion)   Master Hand (Super Smash Brothers) (Discussion) EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 10:54 pm

HypeConduit wrote:

See, the thing that sets apart Master Hand and Ripley [sic]
Believe it or not!
Back to top Go down
Slissith

Slissith

( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

PostSubject: Re: Master Hand (Super Smash Brothers) (Discussion)   Master Hand (Super Smash Brothers) (Discussion) EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 11:49 pm

Spoon pls
Back to top Go down
Mellon
Level 5 CPU
Mellon

mellon1111

PostSubject: Re: Master Hand (Super Smash Brothers) (Discussion)   Master Hand (Super Smash Brothers) (Discussion) EmptyWed Apr 29, 2015 7:12 am

Woah, now this is improvement! More detailed moves and an actually deserving character (I'll explain later). Heck, I was gonna create a thread for this later but you beat me to it!

Anyway, Hype brought up the problem of having Master hand as both a boss in the soon-to-be classic mode. And to that I say *ahem* "When Master hand joins the battle, Crazy hand is in charge of Classic mode! Crazy hand: Leave it to me!" (Sorry I'll see myself out after I finish writing this). I would also love to have Master Hand be an unlockable fighter, unlocked by beating Classic mode on Hard. Anyway, as I mentioned earlier I was originally going to make a thread about this, so I made an entire moveset for the guy! Note: Things like crouch and walk animations are in the bottom, so  I recommend you check that out first  tongue

Spoiler:

EDIT: I wrote this in a haste, so there will be grammar problems.
Back to top Go down
GoldenYuiitusin
Level 5 CPU
GoldenYuiitusin

PostSubject: Re: Master Hand (Super Smash Brothers) (Discussion)   Master Hand (Super Smash Brothers) (Discussion) EmptyWed Apr 29, 2015 8:59 am

@Mellon
Solution: Master Hand got curious on how fighting as a regular character would be like, and he made a copy of himself to fight against in Classic Mode.

Just have to make the playable one and the regular boss one distinctly different. (i.e. use Amazing Mirror style for playable, custom sprites that actually match Smash for boss)
Back to top Go down
VultureDuck
Level 6 CPU
VultureDuck

PostSubject: Re: Master Hand (Super Smash Brothers) (Discussion)   Master Hand (Super Smash Brothers) (Discussion) EmptyWed Apr 29, 2015 9:01 am

Besides, the final boss in Melee's adventure mode is Bowser (& Giga Bowser), and yet you can still use Bowser to fight him.
Back to top Go down
TaXMaN
Level 6 CPU
TaXMaN

PAC-MAN

PostSubject: Re: Master Hand (Super Smash Brothers) (Discussion)   Master Hand (Super Smash Brothers) (Discussion) EmptyWed Apr 29, 2015 10:01 am

Hoh boy. Guess we'll be seeing the Sandbag thread again.
Back to top Go down
TrinitroMan
Level 7 CPU
TrinitroMan

PostSubject: Re: Master Hand (Super Smash Brothers) (Discussion)   Master Hand (Super Smash Brothers) (Discussion) EmptyWed Apr 29, 2015 10:30 am

Not before I will do the Galleom thread!
Back to top Go down
SnivyKawaii
Level 6 CPU
SnivyKawaii

Snivy

PostSubject: Re: Master Hand (Super Smash Brothers) (Discussion)   Master Hand (Super Smash Brothers) (Discussion) EmptyWed Apr 29, 2015 10:54 am

TrinitroMan wrote:
Not before Duon
Back to top Go down
http://snivykawaii.tumblr.com/
VultureDuck
Level 6 CPU
VultureDuck

PostSubject: Re: Master Hand (Super Smash Brothers) (Discussion)   Master Hand (Super Smash Brothers) (Discussion) EmptyWed Apr 29, 2015 11:16 am

CJ wrote:
TrinitroMan wrote:
Not before Duon
Not before Tabuu
Back to top Go down
Slissith

Slissith

( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

PostSubject: Re: Master Hand (Super Smash Brothers) (Discussion)   Master Hand (Super Smash Brothers) (Discussion) EmptyWed Apr 29, 2015 12:43 pm

VultureDuck wrote:
CJ wrote:
TrinitroMan wrote:
Not before Duon
Not before Tabuu
Aren't you guys forgetting someone...?

Master Hand (Super Smash Brothers) (Discussion) Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ2L4SM4vD7jWB8DvRNv8I9pOtVe-f8OAYVPXcyHL1leHi0g23gStd1uNMh

Introducing Dark Hoo Hah
Back to top Go down
Mellon
Level 5 CPU
Mellon

mellon1111

PostSubject: Re: Master Hand (Super Smash Brothers) (Discussion)   Master Hand (Super Smash Brothers) (Discussion) EmptyWed Apr 29, 2015 1:30 pm

Slissith wrote:
VultureDuck wrote:
CJ wrote:
TrinitroMan wrote:
Not before Duon
Not before Tabuu

Master Hand (Super Smash Brothers) (Discussion) Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ2L4SM4vD7jWB8DvRNv8I9pOtVe-f8OAYVPXcyHL1leHi0g23gStd1uNMh

Introducing Dark Hoo Hah
If only Spoon was here tongue
Back to top Go down
Forest Bug Productions
Level 3 CPU
Forest Bug Productions

PostSubject: Re: Master Hand (Super Smash Brothers) (Discussion)   Master Hand (Super Smash Brothers) (Discussion) EmptyWed Apr 29, 2015 2:15 pm

Slissith wrote:
VultureDuck wrote:
CJ wrote:
TrinitroMan wrote:
Not before Duon
Not before Tabuu

Introducing Dark Hoo Hah

Wait, I've got something better

Master Hand (Super Smash Brothers) (Discussion) FalseDKfight

*expand dong intensifies*
Back to top Go down
Mellon
Level 5 CPU
Mellon

mellon1111

PostSubject: Re: Master Hand (Super Smash Brothers) (Discussion)   Master Hand (Super Smash Brothers) (Discussion) EmptyFri May 01, 2015 6:26 am

Forest Bug wrote:
Slissith wrote:
VultureDuck wrote:
CJ wrote:
TrinitroMan wrote:
Not before Duon
Not before Tabuu

Introducing Dark Hoo Hah

Wait, I am attracted to this character's expansion pak.

Master Hand (Super Smash Brothers) (Discussion) FalseDKfight

*inhaling dong intensifies*
Shadow coconut cream pies ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) No but seriously, can we get back on topic here?
Back to top Go down
Baconshark
Level 1 CPU

N/A

PostSubject: Re: Master Hand (Super Smash Brothers) (Discussion)   Master Hand (Super Smash Brothers) (Discussion) EmptyThu Sep 03, 2015 2:09 pm

NEEDS TO BE DONE!!!
Back to top Go down
Braystar
Level 7 CPU
Braystar

Waluigi
  N/A

PostSubject: Re: Master Hand (Super Smash Brothers) (Discussion)   Master Hand (Super Smash Brothers) (Discussion) EmptyThu Sep 03, 2015 6:22 pm

No. It takes away what Master Hand is, a boss.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Master Hand (Super Smash Brothers) (Discussion)   Master Hand (Super Smash Brothers) (Discussion) Empty

Back to top Go down

Master Hand (Super Smash Brothers) (Discussion)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1