Project Crusade Community

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wii Fit Trainer (Wii Fit) Discussion

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Spoon300
Level 4 CPU

Wii Fit Trainer (Wii Fit) Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Wii Fit Trainer (Wii Fit) Discussion   Wii Fit Trainer (Wii Fit) Discussion EmptyThu Nov 06, 2014 8:43 am

Since Sm4sh brought them in, I figured you'd have the urge to sprite her for Crusade so I'll just drop this thread right here and there you go... Have at it!
Back to top Go down
Slissith

Slissith

( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

PostSubject: Re: Wii Fit Trainer (Wii Fit) Discussion   Wii Fit Trainer (Wii Fit) Discussion EmptyThu Nov 06, 2014 8:59 am

Yes we'll sprite her right away!!!
Back to top Go down
MarioStrikerMurphy1994
Level 5 CPU
MarioStrikerMurphy1994

PostSubject: Re: Wii Fit Trainer (Wii Fit) Discussion   Wii Fit Trainer (Wii Fit) Discussion EmptyMon Oct 26, 2015 8:59 pm

The most sure thing is if she enters to SSBC, it's likely that she could have still her moveset without any changes...

However, I prefer see only her female version...Honestly, I found the male version somewhat faggot...
Back to top Go down
Dustination

Mach Rider
  Dustination

PostSubject: Re: Wii Fit Trainer (Wii Fit) Discussion   Wii Fit Trainer (Wii Fit) Discussion EmptyMon Oct 26, 2015 9:47 pm

https://projectcrusade.forumotion.com/t1-global-forum-rules

Quote :
2. No Flaming/Trolling
Respect other users. Flaming (insulting, heated arguing with) other members is not allowed. Demeaning or derogatory comments based on race, religion, sexual orientation, culture, ethnicity, handicap, nationality, or gender will not be tolerated.

That's a 7 day ban.
Back to top Go down
https://projectcrusade.forumotion.com/
Lego Shaq

Lego Shaq

Geno

PostSubject: Re: Wii Fit Trainer (Wii Fit) Discussion   Wii Fit Trainer (Wii Fit) Discussion EmptyTue Oct 27, 2015 1:29 pm

MarioStrikerMurphy1994 wrote:
The most sure thing is if she enters to SSBC, it's likely that she could have still her moveset without any changes...

However, I prefer see only her female version...Honestly, I found the male version somewhat faggot...
WOW, please don't stick around. I think a lot of us don't really want you here after that.
Back to top Go down
Naughty Ottsel
Level 5 CPU
Naughty Ottsel

Captain Falcon
  Vanillogic

PostSubject: Re: Wii Fit Trainer (Wii Fit) Discussion   Wii Fit Trainer (Wii Fit) Discussion EmptyTue Oct 27, 2015 8:19 pm

As someone who could take direct offense to that term, I completely agree with Shaq. Please either knock off that kind of insensitive shit (forever), or kindly fuck off (forever).
Back to top Go down
Roy
Level 7 CPU
Roy

RoyMaster4

PostSubject: Re: Wii Fit Trainer (Wii Fit) Discussion   Wii Fit Trainer (Wii Fit) Discussion EmptyTue Oct 27, 2015 9:29 pm

I know that kind of behavior is inappropriate and deserves a ban, but I'm not sure it was intentional.

Look at the context of his post. Nowhere in any of the previous posts does it mention male or female version. I don't even understand what he was trying to say. It could simply be an autocorrect error, but I'm not sure what it could have been corrected from. He sees the male version as something... bad? Worse than the female somehow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wii Fit Trainer (Wii Fit) Discussion   Wii Fit Trainer (Wii Fit) Discussion Empty

Back to top Go down

Wii Fit Trainer (Wii Fit) Discussion
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1