Nikki (Swapnote) Discussion: Draw Out Some Moves! - Page 2 BklTYr4

Project Crusade Community

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nikki (Swapnote) Discussion: Draw Out Some Moves!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
AEM

AEM

Ariand54321

Nikki (Swapnote) Discussion: Draw Out Some Moves! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nikki (Swapnote) Discussion: Draw Out Some Moves!   Nikki (Swapnote) Discussion: Draw Out Some Moves! - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 13, 2016 4:04 am

Finally got down to making something I felt fit the character very well aesthetically while still seeming like something that would realistically work as moveset for her too.

It's not complete, but it's got the general ideas in there.

Nikki:
Back to top Go down
Lego Shaq

Lego Shaq

Geno

PostSubject: Re: Nikki (Swapnote) Discussion: Draw Out Some Moves!   Nikki (Swapnote) Discussion: Draw Out Some Moves! - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 13, 2016 8:40 am

AEM wrote:
Finally got down to making something I felt fit the character very well aesthetically while still seeming like something that would realistically work as moveset for her too.

Nikki:
Great job AEM, it was worth the weight

Mind if I incorporate a lot of this into the moveset? Though I think we could use some more variety in the Side Special. Nikki travels, so maybe we can incorporate that; perhaps she hops into a little boat that can move on the ground?
Back to top Go down
SP

cellularSP

PostSubject: Re: Nikki (Swapnote) Discussion: Draw Out Some Moves!   Nikki (Swapnote) Discussion: Draw Out Some Moves! - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 13, 2016 11:05 am

Lego Shaq wrote:
AEM wrote:

Nikki:

Mind if I incorporate a lot of this into the moveset? Though I think we could use some more variety in the Side Special. Nikki travels, so maybe we can incorporate that; perhaps she hops into a little boat that can move on the ground?

wario clone
Back to top Go down
AEM

AEM

Ariand54321

PostSubject: Re: Nikki (Swapnote) Discussion: Draw Out Some Moves!   Nikki (Swapnote) Discussion: Draw Out Some Moves! - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 13, 2016 11:33 am

Lego Shaq wrote:
AEM wrote:

Nikki:

I don't really see what it would add to the character. The main idea was to try to design her to follow a certain game plan style, and I don't know what a Vehicle-based move would really do for her.
Back to top Go down
Lego Shaq

Lego Shaq

Geno

PostSubject: Re: Nikki (Swapnote) Discussion: Draw Out Some Moves!   Nikki (Swapnote) Discussion: Draw Out Some Moves! - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 13, 2016 12:36 pm

AEM wrote:
Lego Shaq wrote:
AEM wrote:

Nikki:

I don't really see what it would add to the character. The main idea was to try to design her to follow a certain game plan style, and I don't know what a Vehicle-based move would really do for her.
Mostly was just an example, but either way I feel we should incorporate her traveling game somehow and it could fit into the Side Special. Just not sure how.
Back to top Go down
AEM

AEM

Ariand54321

PostSubject: Re: Nikki (Swapnote) Discussion: Draw Out Some Moves!   Nikki (Swapnote) Discussion: Draw Out Some Moves! - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 13, 2016 12:58 pm

The Travel Quiz game is represented through the moves that use her Microphone, her Down Special and Final Smash in my moveset anyways). The character is more well known for Swapnote, so I figure it is not an issue to replace the Side Special with something just for the sake of character representation when it is already a big part of the character.

If the Swapnote aspect is being kept to the stronger moves, it would be best to leave what she already has since I would imagine only like a max of three additional moves outside of her Smashes in her normal moveset would incorporate her home app.
Back to top Go down
Lego Shaq

Lego Shaq

Geno

PostSubject: Re: Nikki (Swapnote) Discussion: Draw Out Some Moves!   Nikki (Swapnote) Discussion: Draw Out Some Moves! - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 13, 2016 1:10 pm

AEM wrote:
The Travel Quiz game is represented through the moves that use her Microphone, her Down Special and Final Smash in my moveset anyways). The character is more well known for Swapnote, so I figure it is not an issue to replace the Side Special with something just for the sake of character representation when it is already a big part of the character.

If the Swapnote aspect is being kept to the stronger moves, it would be best to leave what she already has since I would imagine only like a max of three additional moves outside of her Smashes in her normal moveset would incorporate her home app.
Hm..well either way I'll be incorporating your moveset. Thanks for your help!
Back to top Go down
Mario123311
Level 4 CPU

N/A

PostSubject: Re: Nikki (Swapnote) Discussion: Draw Out Some Moves!   Nikki (Swapnote) Discussion: Draw Out Some Moves! - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2016 2:53 pm

+1 support~. Smile
Back to top Go down
King Proto
Level 5 CPU
King Proto

ProtoBlur

PostSubject: Re: Nikki (Swapnote) Discussion: Draw Out Some Moves!   Nikki (Swapnote) Discussion: Draw Out Some Moves! - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2017 6:12 am

Support
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nikki (Swapnote) Discussion: Draw Out Some Moves!   Nikki (Swapnote) Discussion: Draw Out Some Moves! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Nikki (Swapnote) Discussion: Draw Out Some Moves!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2