HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bonk (Bonk): Discussion

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

Bonk (Bonk): Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Bonk (Bonk): Discussion   Bonk (Bonk): Discussion EmptySun Mar 22, 2015 3:55 am

Bonk (Bonk): Discussion Super_Bonk_31111

Bonk is a series released by Hudson Soft starring the caveman named Bonk. He was the original mascot for the TurboGrafx-16 and his games are notorious for being as insane as could possibly be and looking at how much he can do he'll be the perfect fit for Smash.

Before I go into a moveset, please watch this video.

Sufficiently weirded out yet? If so then great! Now to get into the things he can bring to the table. Firstly I will be removing the feature where he changes form. Instead much like Mario I will assume he has all of his abilities on tap without the need for power-ups.

Tilts & Smashes: Bonk using his head to attack, so it stands to reason that his standard attacks will be comprised of all types of headbutts.

Grabs: Bonk bites the opponent, and spits them in any direction he wants.

Neutral Special (Glare): Bonk glares so hard that arrows shoot from his eyes, temporarily turning anybody who is hit into stone.

Side Special (Rage): Bonk shouts and the word "Rage!" literally appears from out of his mouth. This shoves all enemies away and if the Side Special button is held Bonk will jump on the word and ride it (Similar to how Villager's Side Special works in that regard).

Up Special (Bonus Plant): Bonk holds up and small plant with a smiley face. A suddenly a weird yellow and green flying whatchamacallit flies towards Bonk. It then stabs Bonk in the head and he flies Bonk straight up.

Down Special (Invisibility): Bonk turns invisible leaving only his eyes. In this mode Bonk becomes harder to see and gains a defensive buff, though this doesn't last long.

Final Smash (Super Mega Giant Bonk): Bonk eats a giant piece of candy, before you know it Bonk is the size of the stage and he runs around causing as much devastation as he can!
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Ganonthegreat/
VultureDuck
Level 6 CPU
VultureDuck

PostSubject: Re: Bonk (Bonk): Discussion   Bonk (Bonk): Discussion EmptySun Mar 22, 2015 6:02 am

I can go for weird, especially when it is a caveman with a giant head.

I'll support.
Back to top Go down
Skyrunner65
Level 1 CPU
Skyrunner65

PostSubject: Re: Bonk (Bonk): Discussion   Bonk (Bonk): Discussion EmptySun Mar 22, 2015 6:46 am

I think the Final Smash should randomly choose one of Bonk's alternate giant forms.

I shall support this, sir.
Back to top Go down
HypeConduit
Level 6 CPU
HypeConduit

Klonoa
  XMister_RatburnX

PostSubject: Re: Bonk (Bonk): Discussion   Bonk (Bonk): Discussion EmptySun Mar 22, 2015 12:51 pm

Pretty fair character, and we don't really have a TG16 character yet.

Support.
Back to top Go down
Mellon
Level 5 CPU
Mellon

mellon1111

PostSubject: Re: Bonk (Bonk): Discussion   Bonk (Bonk): Discussion EmptySun Mar 22, 2015 1:55 pm

Oh my, this game is everywhere now! I bet a lot can be done with Bonk, I think his playstyle should be wacky and weird, sort of like Wario but less speedy.

You have my support if you can implement that into the moveset.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bonk (Bonk): Discussion   Bonk (Bonk): Discussion Empty

Back to top Go down

Bonk (Bonk): Discussion
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1