HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wii Fit Trainer [Wii Fit] Discussion

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dustination

Mach Rider
  Dustination

Wii Fit Trainer [Wii Fit] Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Wii Fit Trainer [Wii Fit] Discussion   Wii Fit Trainer [Wii Fit] Discussion EmptySun Dec 27, 2015 1:07 pm

Discuss whether or not you think Wii Fit Trainer should be added to Super Smash Bros. Crusade.
Back to top Go down
https://projectcrusade.forumotion.com/
OmegaSteve777
Level 8 CPU
OmegaSteve777

Gooey

PostSubject: Re: Wii Fit Trainer [Wii Fit] Discussion   Wii Fit Trainer [Wii Fit] Discussion EmptyMon Dec 28, 2015 12:40 pm

My only question for this character is does anybody really want her?
Back to top Go down
TrinitroMan
Level 7 CPU
TrinitroMan

PostSubject: Re: Wii Fit Trainer [Wii Fit] Discussion   Wii Fit Trainer [Wii Fit] Discussion EmptyMon Dec 28, 2015 12:42 pm

Well, I can tell that I do not mind her.
Back to top Go down
MarioStrikerMurphy1994
Level 5 CPU
MarioStrikerMurphy1994

PostSubject: Re: Wii Fit Trainer [Wii Fit] Discussion   Wii Fit Trainer [Wii Fit] Discussion EmptyTue Dec 29, 2015 1:00 am

Support.

Last edited by MarioStrikerMurphy1994 on Fri Jan 08, 2016 9:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SageHarpuiaJDJ

SageHarpuiaJDJ

PostSubject: Re: Wii Fit Trainer [Wii Fit] Discussion   Wii Fit Trainer [Wii Fit] Discussion EmptyTue Dec 29, 2015 9:51 am

Just don't make her/him trash. I don't mind, hell I support.
Back to top Go down
Athorment

Athorment

Ganondorf
  Athorment

PostSubject: Re: Wii Fit Trainer [Wii Fit] Discussion   Wii Fit Trainer [Wii Fit] Discussion EmptySat Jan 09, 2016 10:14 am

Support! I want to go make Goku fit... into a coffin Razz

tweaks:
-Improved hitboxes on Up tilt, Side Smash, Down Air, Front Air (Possibly having her inclined forward a little more for better range while removing the foot's spike).
-Faster Down Smash. Immediate Down Air that possibly also has her moving down a little bit while stomping, instead of what she does now that doesn't even add range (It's the same as her airborne height)
-Feel the Burn! Sun Salutation and Deep Breathing heal more the higher your percentage. Over 150%? Just stay calm and Breath for a max of 5%.
-Turn Down throw into a more reliable combo throw.
Back to top Go down
http://athorment.deviantart.com/
Sean_McMuffin
Level 4 CPU
Sean_McMuffin

Mach Rider
  EnderSean311

PostSubject: Re: Wii Fit Trainer [Wii Fit] Discussion   Wii Fit Trainer [Wii Fit] Discussion EmptySun Jan 10, 2016 8:30 pm

Her moveset is cool. That's the only reason she should be in. So I support.
Back to top Go down
procrastinatingDestiny
Level 6 CPU
procrastinatingDestiny

DestinyIntwined

PostSubject: Re: Wii Fit Trainer [Wii Fit] Discussion   Wii Fit Trainer [Wii Fit] Discussion EmptyMon Jan 11, 2016 9:24 am

yes
Back to top Go down
TheRedBeast
Level 3 CPU
TheRedBeast

PostSubject: Re: Wii Fit Trainer [Wii Fit] Discussion   Wii Fit Trainer [Wii Fit] Discussion EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 11:22 pm

ooo boy i poor and i not have money to buy SSBWiiU or 3DS, so i want to see if wii fit trainer female get in!!! ^_^
Back to top Go down
MarioStrikerMurphy1994
Level 5 CPU
MarioStrikerMurphy1994

PostSubject: Re: Wii Fit Trainer [Wii Fit] Discussion   Wii Fit Trainer [Wii Fit] Discussion EmptyFri Jan 29, 2016 9:14 pm

Well, altought this sounds unlikely, but, if both genders appear (altought Male version could be obviously an alternalte (like Luigi/Weegee, Pichu/Pikachu, Samus/ Zero Suit Samus, and Ryu/Evil Ryu)), I'm suggesting these changes in order to further differentiate them:

-The female version is more faster, more stronger, and can jump higher; meanwhile, the male version is well-rounded in strength and speed, but can't jump higher.

-The Male Version could have these abilities:

-Up Smash: Tricep Extension

-Side Smash: Rhythm Kung Fu: He stands in a kung fu pose (inspired by a balance minigame from Wii Fit Plus)

-Down Smash: Single-Leg Reach

-Neutral Special: Lunge: Similar to the Sun Salutation; however, this is based in the lunge exercise. When the projectile is launched, it moves slowly, but can pushing any opponents in the way while hitting multiple times.

-Side Special: Rhythm Boxing: Using a pair of boxing gloves, the Male Wii Fit Trainer gives a series of punches to his enemies. If you time it correctly, he connects another punch. (Inspired in a balance minigame of Wii Fit)

-Up Special: Ski Jump: The Male Wii Fit Trainer uses a ski gear for jump higher. During the attack, he pulls in opponents while rising, and then knock them upward with the skis. (inspired in another balance minigame of Wii Fit)

-Down Special: Steady Breathing: When performed correctly, gives the Male Wii Fit Trainer super armor at the very beginning, then makes the Wii Fit Trainer take significantly less knockback for six seconds, one second less than Deep Breathing. Once the effect wears off, the move has a noticeably larger recharge time. It also has a bigger healing boost, healing 5% rather than 2%.

(And, about the Final Smash, maybe both could share the same...)

What do you think? Comment, please.
Back to top Go down
Athorment

Athorment

Ganondorf
  Athorment

PostSubject: Re: Wii Fit Trainer [Wii Fit] Discussion   Wii Fit Trainer [Wii Fit] Discussion EmptyFri Jan 29, 2016 10:36 pm

MarioStrikerMurphy1994 wrote:
Well, altought this sounds unlikely, but, if both genders appear (altought Male version could be obviously an alternalte (like Luigi/Weegee, Pichu/Pikachu, Samus/ Zero Suit Samus, and Ryu/Evil Ryu)), I'm suggesting changes in order to further differentiate them

While I'm all for getting Alts in order to get as many different fighters (Clone, semi-clone or original), i don't think people will find it a priority to have him in.
Just a tip for moveset planning, If it's something that could be mistaken for a Smash attack... it might not be the best idea for a Special move. that Side Special sounds like a Neutral A combo even.
I like the idea of Male trainer having a focus on more "Body-building" moves, but we'll need more in order to get people more interested.

Here are a few moves that could be done inside the Spoiler
Male Wii Fit Trainer Moveset:
Back to top Go down
TrinitroMan
Level 7 CPU
TrinitroMan

PostSubject: Re: Wii Fit Trainer [Wii Fit] Discussion   Wii Fit Trainer [Wii Fit] Discussion EmptySat Jan 30, 2016 12:14 am

Why does the male get more body-building stuff and not the female?
Doesn't that sound a bit sexist?
Back to top Go down
OmegaSteve777
Level 8 CPU
OmegaSteve777

Gooey

PostSubject: Re: Wii Fit Trainer [Wii Fit] Discussion   Wii Fit Trainer [Wii Fit] Discussion EmptySat Jan 30, 2016 12:27 am

Well, the Male Trainer is more "built" than the Female Trainer, so it's not sexist and more about body shape.
Back to top Go down
AEM

AEM

Ariand54321

PostSubject: Re: Wii Fit Trainer [Wii Fit] Discussion   Wii Fit Trainer [Wii Fit] Discussion EmptySat Jan 30, 2016 3:55 am

Maybe the idea is for them to have different moves, so he has different exercise moves that Shii Fit doesn't have and it's only a coincidence?
Back to top Go down
Athorment

Athorment

Ganondorf
  Athorment

PostSubject: Re: Wii Fit Trainer [Wii Fit] Discussion   Wii Fit Trainer [Wii Fit] Discussion EmptySat Jan 30, 2016 9:04 am

TrinitroMan wrote:
Why does the male get more body-building stuff and not the female?
Doesn't that sound a bit sexist?

See OmegaSteve777 and Aem got it pretty much?

Also, as a quick lesson on sexism (So that the topic falls back to Wii Fit Trainers), It would be sexist if we went under the assumption that the Male can do them, but the female can't. The reason She-Fit wouldn't use those body-building ones is simply because everyone uses her in sm4sh, and thus more people are familiar with seeing her with sm4sh's moveset. Since an Alternate Costume would not be attractive from a development stand point (All the re-spriting for the same moves and properties), we can think of stuff that He-Fit could use that isn't in the main (vanilla) moveset: No Yoga (or less), more body building.
Back to top Go down
TaXMaN
Level 6 CPU
TaXMaN

PAC-MAN

PostSubject: Re: Wii Fit Trainer [Wii Fit] Discussion   Wii Fit Trainer [Wii Fit] Discussion EmptySat Jan 30, 2016 11:20 am

I'm sitting on the fence with Wii Fit Trainer's inclusion. I wouldn't mind her if she was added. However, I do think it's unnecessary to have a second rep/alt.
Back to top Go down
Lego Shaq

Lego Shaq

Geno

PostSubject: Re: Wii Fit Trainer [Wii Fit] Discussion   Wii Fit Trainer [Wii Fit] Discussion EmptySat Jan 30, 2016 11:25 am

Female Wii Fit Trainer is far more iconic in Smash then the male one let's be honest. It's basically making, say, Bowser Jr and Roy Koopa have different slots. Makes no sense and is only more development time.

Support for WFT.
Back to top Go down
VultureDuck
Level 6 CPU
VultureDuck

PostSubject: Re: Wii Fit Trainer [Wii Fit] Discussion   Wii Fit Trainer [Wii Fit] Discussion EmptySat Jan 30, 2016 12:17 pm

support for 34
Back to top Go down
Athorment

Athorment

Ganondorf
  Athorment

PostSubject: Re: Wii Fit Trainer [Wii Fit] Discussion   Wii Fit Trainer [Wii Fit] Discussion EmptySat Jan 30, 2016 6:04 pm

Lego Shaq wrote:
It's basically making, say, Bowser Jr and Roy Koopa have different slots. Makes no sense

It really doesn't make sense because no one is talking about Male and female having different slots. Male can be the Alt for the female in the same way Pichu and weegee exist as Alts. Certainly different though it does add development time. As Dustination once said, if they can't do it then they can't do it... but this space is to discuss ideas (See Young Link Thread)
Back to top Go down
Braystar
Level 7 CPU
Braystar

Waluigi
  N/A

PostSubject: Re: Wii Fit Trainer [Wii Fit] Discussion   Wii Fit Trainer [Wii Fit] Discussion EmptyWed Feb 10, 2016 4:27 pm

Eh, I honestly see WFT as a "WTF Sakurai" character. I wouldn't get pissed if she was in, but I still wouldn't like to see her. No support.
Back to top Go down
Lego Shaq

Lego Shaq

Geno

PostSubject: Re: Wii Fit Trainer [Wii Fit] Discussion   Wii Fit Trainer [Wii Fit] Discussion EmptyWed Feb 10, 2016 5:46 pm

Braystar wrote:
Eh, I honestly see WFT as a "WTF Sakurai" character. I wouldn't get pissed if she was in, but I still wouldn't like to see her. No support.
You right it's weird af that Sakurai adds a rep for one of the best selling series ever as an amazing surprise that no one anticipated
What's your prob with WFT
Back to top Go down
Braystar
Level 7 CPU
Braystar

Waluigi
  N/A

PostSubject: Re: Wii Fit Trainer [Wii Fit] Discussion   Wii Fit Trainer [Wii Fit] Discussion EmptyWed Feb 10, 2016 6:19 pm

It was just weird. As I said, I wouldn't care if she was in or not.
Back to top Go down
Lego Shaq

Lego Shaq

Geno

PostSubject: Re: Wii Fit Trainer [Wii Fit] Discussion   Wii Fit Trainer [Wii Fit] Discussion EmptyWed Feb 10, 2016 6:36 pm

Braystar wrote:
It was just weird. As I said, I wouldn't care if she was in or not.
Eh we've got plenty of "weird" choices in Crusade but that's your opinion and I won't try and attack you more for it
Back to top Go down
Braystar
Level 7 CPU
Braystar

Waluigi
  N/A

PostSubject: Re: Wii Fit Trainer [Wii Fit] Discussion   Wii Fit Trainer [Wii Fit] Discussion EmptyWed Feb 10, 2016 6:39 pm

Thx, it's just out of everything Sakurai chose a character from a fitness game. But whatevs
Back to top Go down
thebuddyadrian
Level 5 CPU
thebuddyadrian

thebuddyadrian

PostSubject: Re: Wii Fit Trainer [Wii Fit] Discussion   Wii Fit Trainer [Wii Fit] Discussion EmptyWed Feb 10, 2016 8:07 pm

yeah sure whynot
Back to top Go down
JPIMW
Level 3 CPU
JPIMW

Jigglypuff
  Jpimw

PostSubject: Re: Wii Fit Trainer [Wii Fit] Discussion   Wii Fit Trainer [Wii Fit] Discussion EmptyThu Oct 13, 2016 8:18 am

Support.
Back to top Go down
ILikeCake123
Level 1 CPU
ILikeCake123

N/A

PostSubject: Re: Wii Fit Trainer [Wii Fit] Discussion   Wii Fit Trainer [Wii Fit] Discussion EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 12:50 pm

Aproved killager
Back to top Go down
alexmauricio407
Level 1 CPU

PostSubject: Re: Wii Fit Trainer [Wii Fit] Discussion   Wii Fit Trainer [Wii Fit] Discussion EmptyMon Jun 19, 2017 7:26 pm

I support
Back to top Go down
Iron Joe
Level 2 CPU
Iron Joe

WarriorWare

PostSubject: Re: Wii Fit Trainer [Wii Fit] Discussion   Wii Fit Trainer [Wii Fit] Discussion EmptyWed Jun 28, 2017 9:08 am

Definitely support
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wii Fit Trainer [Wii Fit] Discussion   Wii Fit Trainer [Wii Fit] Discussion Empty

Back to top Go down

Wii Fit Trainer [Wii Fit] Discussion
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1