Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 26 BklTYr4

Project Crusade Community

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27, 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 26 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2015 2:26 am

So, whatareeveryone's thoughts on the current 4 DLC characters we have?
Back to top Go down
VultureDuck
Level 6 CPU
VultureDuck

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 26 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2015 9:54 am

I only got Mewtwo because I got him for free. He has some nice moves, decent power, and I like his foward-air much more than his melee one.
Back to top Go down
Alexander

Alexander

Fox
  KingTremolo

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 26 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2015 9:59 am

I enjoy playing as all of them. They're all pretty decent, but it would be nice to see more originality in them. I like Ryu more than the others, because I enjoy Street Fighter and he's a newcomer which is good.
Back to top Go down
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 26 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2015 11:51 am

For me, here are my thoughts on the 4 DLC characters.

Mewtwo - I think he is far better now than his Melee version. I see more options to get a kill with this character as well as other combo options. Though, he still comes off as stiff and limited at times. He is simply a buffed up version of his former self.

Lucas - The comparison between his Brawl and current version don't seem any different for me other than the air attacks. I just feel that the current mechanics in this game help make his playstyle feel much better.

Roy - I find his idle animation to be stiff. Also, holding the blade the way that he does seems awkward, though I can see why Sakurai went through that trouble to make him less like Marth. At the same time, I don't think the attack range compliments the length of the sword itself when used. I haven't played Roy for soo long that I can't tell if he is better or worse.

Ryu - A fresh addition to the roster after getting a collection of returning veterans. Though I find it odd that a 2nd Capcom character got added. I find his playstyle to be difficult to manage, but I guess he was made for players to learn how to use rather than pick up and go. But damn, he is great kill potential.
Back to top Go down
Dr. CanadianBacon
Level 6 CPU
Dr. CanadianBacon

Dr.CanadianBacon

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 26 EmptySat Jul 18, 2015 9:40 am

I love Mewtwo and Roy, much better than they were in Melee even to the point I'd say of Roy being high tier, while Mewtwo is Mid for sure. Ryu and Lucas are also fun to play occasionally, but I definitely don't enjoy them as much as the other two.
Back to top Go down
Dustination

Mach Rider
  Dustination

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 26 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 12:30 am

https://twitter.com/SmashBrosJP
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
https://projectcrusade.forumotion.com/
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 26 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 1:07 am

damn, so im guessing this deconfirms king k rool
Back to top Go down
SP

cellularSP

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 26 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 7:37 am

I wouldn't say it deconfirms him... we already have a Link outfit and other pieces of Mii gear that's based on fighters already. I won't believe K. Rool is deconfirmed until Sakurai says it. Might be too optimistic of me, but bleh.
Back to top Go down
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 26 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 1:15 pm

I saw on Facebook that a Dr. Mario stage and Great Bay from Melee were also leaked. Too lazy to post pics.
Back to top Go down
GoldenYuiitusin
Level 5 CPU
GoldenYuiitusin

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 26 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 7:36 pm

Great Bay is a fake.
The Dr. Mario stage is debatable.
Back to top Go down
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 26 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 11:27 pm

I wonder what we will get today
Back to top Go down
SP

cellularSP

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 26 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 6:58 am

Bear costumes
Flying Man costume
Llyod Irving costume
Back to top Go down
Alexander

Alexander

Fox
  KingTremolo

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 26 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 7:51 am

Dang, these costumes are more of a slap in the face than anything, really.
Back to top Go down
SP

cellularSP

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 26 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 10:03 am

KingTremolo wrote:
Dang, these costumes are more of a slap in the face than anything, really.

Were you really hoping for Flying Man to be playable?
Back to top Go down
Dustination

Mach Rider
  Dustination

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 26 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 11:06 am

K. Rool is still the biggest blow
Lloyd never really had a chance anyway, and the Flying Man costume is probably the coolest one we've gotten thus far.

Place your bets on who gets blown out tomorrow: I'm guessing Wonder Red
Back to top Go down
https://projectcrusade.forumotion.com/
Alexander

Alexander

Fox
  KingTremolo

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 26 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 11:19 am

Lloyd's who I am mainly talking about. A lot of people were hoping for a Tales character to be in the game, pre-release. Lloyd was the primary candidate for that position, as he was extremely popular to Nintendo fans and has appeared in crossovers with other series. And it doesn't help that it's the day after the K. Rool fiasco.

I'm not really legitimately upset that it's announced as a costume; I'll still get in and enjoy it, and try to replicate how I feel Lloyd would play with the custom moves.
Back to top Go down
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 26 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 8:20 pm

Black Knight from Fire Emblem confirmed for Mii Costume. As well as Samus without the helmet.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xjwui4S2lno
Back to top Go down
SP

cellularSP

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 26 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 10:36 pm

There were balancing changes made to characters as well

http://smashboards.com/threads/tournament-mode-1-1-0-community-patch-notes.412130/
Back to top Go down
HypeConduit
Level 6 CPU
HypeConduit

Klonoa
  XMister_RatburnX

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 26 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2015 8:07 pm

FUCK!!! NOW I'LL NEVER GET WINNIE THE POOH BECAUSE HE'S A MII NOW!!!!!

Edit: Oh god literally the same joke was made on the patch notes damnit I never get to have fun.
Back to top Go down
GoldenYuiitusin
Level 5 CPU
GoldenYuiitusin

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 26 EmptySat Aug 01, 2015 6:40 am

HypeConduit wrote:
FUCK!!! NOW I'LL NEVER GET WINNIE THE POOH BECAUSE HE'S A MII NOW!!!!!

Edit: Oh god literally the same joke was made on the patch notes OH BOTHER

Fixed.
Back to top Go down
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 26 EmptySat Aug 01, 2015 7:40 am

What happened to our Dr. Mario stage?
Back to top Go down
SP

cellularSP

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 26 EmptySat Aug 01, 2015 9:08 am

Confirmed to be fake
Back to top Go down
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 26 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2015 5:09 am

Does anyone here play tournament mode online? I was wondering if I'm the only experiencing empty lobbies and delayed entries through both tourneys fans make and the ones by Nintendo
Back to top Go down
Fennec
Level 3 CPU
Fennec

KasaiTheBraixen

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 26 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2015 8:36 am

I do, and I have the same problem sadly. The tournament mode hype has died down long ago so less and less people are playing it. Right now all I'm seeing are 0/x tournaments early in the morning and 10/x tournaments in the evening.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/FireFenni/
SP

cellularSP

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 26 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2015 3:23 pm

I never even played tournament mode. I should get on that.
Back to top Go down
ZaiWolfgang
Level 1 CPU

N/A

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 26 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2015 1:05 am

So now that the ballot has ended the question is who did everyone vote for?
Back to top Go down
Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 26 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2015 3:48 am

I remember I voted for two or three, but the only one I specifically remember was Captain Toad, which is pretty unlikely now given the new Toad costume.

I remember the others were characters that weren't constantly being spouted like Ridley or K. Rool because I figured enough people would vote for them anyway.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Ganonthegreat/
SP

cellularSP

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 26 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2015 9:15 am

I voted shantae and professor layton
Back to top Go down
Mikael_Fernandes
Level 3 CPU
Mikael_Fernandes

N/A

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 26 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2015 10:53 am

\O/ WOLF \O/
Back to top Go down
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 26 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2015 11:23 am

Voted for Snake 3x
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 26 Empty

Back to top Go down

Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 26 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27, 28  Next