Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 29 BklTYr4

Project Crusade Community

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
Slissith

Slissith

( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 29 EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 5:21 am

Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 29 A2NXQZd_460sa_zps30d482aa
Back to top Go down
Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 29 EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 5:36 am

Sisslith wrote:
Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 29 A2NXQZd_460sa_zps30d482aa
That is literally the worst escape plan you can come up with.

Also yay Home-Run Contest Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Ganonthegreat/
Dry

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 29 EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 6:36 am

MercuryHg34 wrote:
I also heard Bowser's forward smash kills at stupid early percents and got faster, yet moves like Fox's up smash and Link's down air have a lot of trouble getting that kill even at higher percents.

Fox and Bowser both need balancing, and this seems to be in the right direction.

Link though...
Back to top Go down
Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 29 EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 7:28 am

I'm a Toon Link player over Link, so that doesn't bother me too much, so long as the nerf is not carried over.
Back to top Go down
Keven
Level 5 CPU
Keven

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 29 EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 7:46 am

I did 2 matchs the first one with Megaman in Battlefield the segond one with the Villager in Boxing Ring . I think that Megaman was good i was pretty lucky Wii Fit Trainer completly miss her final smash Rush seem to be a pretty good recovery that it for the match . For the segond match i decide to play the Vilager to see what he can do and i like it the Villager at least for seem slow i dont know why im not a huge fan of the bowling ball but i love the boxing combo also is umbrella hit really well . Also i played with the Wii-U pro controller and i can say that i will play Super Smash Bros 4 Wii-U with my gamecube controller there will be no debate on this .
Back to top Go down
Perfect Hell

Perfect Hell

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 29 EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 3:50 pm

MercuryHg34 wrote:
Apparently there's already a new advanced technique. According to Fiction (a prominent MELEE player) you can tilt-cancel a pivot. In other words, if you are walking or standing still and turn in place you can still perform tilt moves extremely quickly afterwords.

Fixed.

And apparently Fox can side B -> up B for recovery.
Back to top Go down
Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 29 EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 4:06 pm

Given Pac-Man's trailer, I would say G&W has a pretty good shot for reveal tomorrow. It's close to E3 yes but they may intend for him to be in the E3 timeframe, but they didn't want him to detract from the newcomers.
Back to top Go down
Kiddragon
Level 3 CPU
Kiddragon

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 29 EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 4:45 pm

The game was pretty cool. I managed to try every character there was. And I got the coin.
Back to top Go down
Dr. CanadianBacon
Level 6 CPU
Dr. CanadianBacon

Dr.CanadianBacon

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 29 EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 5:00 pm

I watched a live reaction audio video, that was synced to the trailer, many people in the room also were excited for Game&Watch, I hope he gets in tomorrow!
Back to top Go down
Dustination

Mach Rider
  Dustination

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 29 EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 5:24 pm

Dr. CanadianBacon wrote:
I watched a live reaction audio video, that was synced to the trailer, many people in the room also were excited for Game&Watch, I hope he gets in tomorrow!

People at the roundtable?
Could you link the video? The one I saw cut off the Game and Watch part.
Back to top Go down
https://projectcrusade.forumotion.com/
Dr. CanadianBacon
Level 6 CPU
Dr. CanadianBacon

Dr.CanadianBacon

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 29 EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 5:38 pm

Dustination wrote:
Dr. CanadianBacon wrote:

People at the roundtable?
Could you link the video? The one I saw cut off the Game and Watch part.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jfD8vo7G_os
Back to top Go down
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 29 EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 6:14 pm

All new character taunts so far
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=quEunnROJrI

Also, I changed my mind. I won't be going to no Best Buy or Nintendo World to try out the new Smash Bros. games. I heard that the lines are crazy. You are waiting like an hour and a half to 3/4 hours at most just to play a 2-minute match. Definitely not worth going, even if its for my most favorite game of all time. I'd rather wait till October & December for the actual release rather than wasting my time waiting hours for 2-minute play.
Back to top Go down
HypeConduit
Level 6 CPU
HypeConduit

Klonoa
  XMister_RatburnX

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 29 EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 6:28 pm

^ Very much this
Back to top Go down
Kiddragon
Level 3 CPU
Kiddragon

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 29 EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 8:42 pm

Well, it was kinda worth it, especially since we could just sign right back into the waiting line. I managed to play about 10 or so matches.
Back to top Go down
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 29 EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 9:09 pm

Lol, you mean after waiting for soo long you went again?
Back to top Go down
Kiddragon
Level 3 CPU
Kiddragon

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 29 EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 10:18 pm

Smash King wrote:

Well, there was about 70-100 people in the whole day, it wasn't that much. We were all cramed in a tiny space right behind the customer's service. I think it was about 30 mins between each match.
Back to top Go down
Dustination

Mach Rider
  Dustination

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 29 EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 10:30 pm

Kiddragon wrote:
Smash King wrote:

Well, there was about 70-100 people in the whole day, it wasn't that much. We were all cramed in a tiny space right behind the customer's service. I think it was about 30 mins between each match.

Wow, from what I've heard that's actually really good.
Glad you had a fun time!
Back to top Go down
Kiddragon
Level 3 CPU
Kiddragon

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 29 EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 10:48 pm

Dustination wrote:
Kiddragon wrote:
Smash King wrote:

Wow, from what I've heard that's actually really good.
Glad you had a fun time!

Yeah, it was pretty nice. Foronce I'm happy to live in Canada XD
Back to top Go down
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 29 EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 11:03 pm

Damn, am I the only mod who bothers to update the OP? :/
Back to top Go down
Super Smash Bros Crusade
Administrator
Super Smash Bros Crusade

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 29 EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 11:07 pm

I got there 40 minutes early and still had a 2 hour wait before I touched a controller. Brought 3 other smashers from my scene with me and we all decided it wasn't worth it to wait another 2 hours for 4 more minutes playing the game.
I did get to do like 5 matches on the 3DS version though, since the guy was really chill and nobody seemed to notice they also had the 3DS one playable.
Back to top Go down
https://projectcrusade.forumotion.com
Dustination

Mach Rider
  Dustination

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 29 EmptyFri Jun 13, 2014 12:38 pm

I don't know if any of you guys have heard the rumor that Chunky Kong is an assist trophy but I really hope it's true
Back to top Go down
Dr. CanadianBacon
Level 6 CPU
Dr. CanadianBacon

Dr.CanadianBacon

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 29 EmptyFri Jun 13, 2014 1:45 pm

Dustination wrote:
I don't know if any of you guys have heard the rumor that Chunky Kong is an assist trophy but I really hope it's true

That better be true! Chunky gotta come back! He's honestly the best DK character ever made.
Back to top Go down
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 29 EmptyFri Jun 13, 2014 2:57 pm

Not a big fan of the way the new results screen is put together. I liked how it was traditionally done where you can see the losers clapping in the background rather than having split screens.
Back to top Go down
Doq
Level 6 CPU
Doq

Ask in 20 years.

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 29 EmptyFri Jun 13, 2014 3:22 pm

Smash King wrote:

Not a big fan of the way the new results screen is put together. I liked how it was traditionally done where you can see the losers clapping in the background rather than having split screens.
I feel it's a callback to Melee, as Melee had a similar RS deal.
Back to top Go down
http://www.doqk.ml/
Dustination

Mach Rider
  Dustination

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 29 EmptyFri Jun 13, 2014 11:14 pm

If you guys haven't had the chance to see yet this game looks fuckin fantastic at 60fps

http://www.gamersyde.com/hqstream_super_smash_bros_gameplay_3-32342_en.html
Make sure you click the 60fps tab
Back to top Go down
HypeConduit
Level 6 CPU
HypeConduit

Klonoa
  XMister_RatburnX

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 29 EmptyFri Jun 13, 2014 11:41 pm

Dustination wrote:
If you guys haven't had the chance to see yet this game looks fuckin fantastic at 60fps

http://www.gamersyde.com/hqstream_super_smash_bros_gameplay_3-32342_en.html
Make sure you click the 60fps tab

Can't lie, that looks beautiful.
Back to top Go down
TJelloBoy
Level 3 CPU
TJelloBoy

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 29 EmptySat Jun 14, 2014 8:08 am

Totally getting it, but I need online friends to play with. Add Me if you wanna.
Back to top Go down
Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 29 EmptySat Jun 14, 2014 12:15 pm

Dustination wrote:
If it is, R.I.P. Cranky Kong ;_;
Back to top Go down
Dr. CanadianBacon
Level 6 CPU
Dr. CanadianBacon

Dr.CanadianBacon

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 29 EmptySat Jun 14, 2014 12:37 pm

Pac-Manthegreat wrote:
Dustination wrote:
Why R.I.P. CrAnky Kong? The assist trophy is ChUnky Kong Razz
Back to top Go down
Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 29 EmptySat Jun 14, 2014 12:40 pm

Dr. CanadianBacon wrote:
Pac-Manthegreat wrote:
Dustination wrote:
Why R.I.P. CrAnky Kong? The assist trophy is ChUnky Kong Razz
The same bloke who mentioned Chunky Kong said he picked up a trophy in Smash Run, after he finished it was revealed to be Cranky.

EDIT: Nevermind, I did some looking and somebody found a Greninja trophy too.

EDIT 2: Magnus confirmed as Assist Trophy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 29 Empty

Back to top Go down

Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 29 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34  Next