Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
GoldenYuiitusin
Level 5 CPU
GoldenYuiitusin

Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 11:22 pm

That may be true due to Link firing a split-second before Pit, but what happens if, rather than if both players release the button at the same time (at which, again, Link shot first Troll), it's at the point where both characters fire at the same time (which Sakurai is saying)?
Would it still clash closer to Pit in Brawl?
Back to top Go down
Super Smash Bros Crusade
Administrator
Super Smash Bros Crusade

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 8:21 am

GoldenDedede wrote:
it's at the point where both characters fire at the same time (which Sakurai is saying)?
Would it still clash closer to Pit in Brawl?
yes because link's arrows move faster than pit's
Back to top Go down
https://projectcrusade.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 10:45 pm

Lucario Confirmed.
Back to top Go down
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 11:01 pm

Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion - Page 4 Main

"Pic of the day. The heroic Aura Pokémon, Lucario, joins the battle!! We've increased the influence of Aura this time, so a damaged Lucario is truly a force to be reckoned with."

"Lucario joined the battle for the first time in Super Smash Bros. Brawl, which was released six years ago. The production staff of Brawl worked really hard to expand the character roster--without their efforts, Lucario probably never would have joined the battle."
Back to top Go down
Moats
Level 4 CPU
Moats

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 11:23 pm

Bad dog, bad.

Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion - Page 4 Screen-7
Back to top Go down
Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 2:14 am

Very happy with this, with my time in X/Y Lucario has really started to grow on me. Hopefully the next week will show us if Lucario gets his Mega Evolution as part of his Final Smash. That "Big leak" got something wrong too, as it said that the next character would be Diddy/Dixie.

Also, nobody hold out much hope for Bayonetta in this game.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Ganonthegreat/
Dr. CanadianBacon
Level 6 CPU
Dr. CanadianBacon

Dr.CanadianBacon

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 5:29 am

Well, another character I didn't expect to see return, yet I am pretty happy he did! Smile
Back to top Go down
Johnny64

Johnny64

Snake

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 9:51 am

I wonder if they made some changes to his moveset, or his final smash
Back to top Go down
SP

cellularSP

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 9:55 am

I'm hoping many tears are being shed by people who didn't want him to return
Back to top Go down
Johnny64

Johnny64

Snake

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 9:57 am

sp wrote:
I'm hoping many tears are being shed by people who didn't want him to return
I was once a hopper like you, but then i got an Aura Sphere to the Knee
Back to top Go down
Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 10:01 am

Johnny64 wrote:
I wonder if they made some changes to his moveset, or his final smash
The only thing we know so far, is that the "Aura" system will be more drastic that before. Looking at the images, the Neutral, Up and Down Specials will be the same, though I can't see the Side Special in any of the images.
Back to top Go down
rexos
Level 5 CPU
rexos

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 10:45 am

his color scheme seems more vibrant which is nice
Back to top Go down
GoldenYuiitusin
Level 5 CPU
GoldenYuiitusin

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 10:56 am

Guest wrote:

Also, nobody hold out much hope for Bayonetta in this game.
Spoiler:

Wasn't holding out hope already, but
a) That's old.
b) He would later in an interview state that he would be honored if one of his creations was in Smash.
c) He's telling off Smash fans that won't leave him alone about Bayonetta being in Smash, as per Kamiya fashion. He absolutely hates it when people ask him something he's addressed multiple times, especially when it's something he can't answer.

That being said, I don't see Bayonetta happening either way.
Back to top Go down
Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 11:02 am

The whole character's too controversial for Smash anyway, I mean you can get rid of all the blood, but the torture techniques and the nudity, if you remove those it wouldn't be Bayonetta anymore.
Back to top Go down
GoldenYuiitusin
Level 5 CPU
GoldenYuiitusin

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 11:36 am

Devil's Advocate:
-Use tamer Torture Attacks like Tombstone and tone them down to fit Smash (i.e., instead of crushing the opponent to a bloody pulp, it sends them flying off-screen).
-There would be no room for the Torture Attacks anyway, considering they'd be Final Smash material, and there's already the option for Witch Time.
-Have her go at most to a bikini while using the Wicked Weave abilities like in Anarchy Reigns.
-Wonderful 101 was able to get away with a toned down Bayonetta; Smash can do the same.
Back to top Go down
Doq
Level 6 CPU
Doq

Ask in 20 years.

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 4:44 pm

Hey look Lucario. Razz

[unrelated to Lucario] I honestly think they cut Yoshi from the roster. Any input?
Back to top Go down
http://www.doqk.ml/
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 6:15 pm

I doubt it. I think Sakurai is waiting on that New Yoshi's Island game to come out to advertise it for Nintendo since the series could use some boost of attention. Or possibly Sakurai is doing some heavy fixing for Yoshi.
Back to top Go down
SP

cellularSP

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 7:57 pm

I thought people thinking that Yoshi is being cut was a bad joke to scare little children
Back to top Go down
Kiddragon
Level 3 CPU
Kiddragon

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 8:38 pm

Guest wrote:
Very happy with this, with my time in X/Y Lucario has really started to grow on me. Hopefully the next week will show us if Lucario gets his Mega Evolution as part of his Final Smash. That "Big leak" got something wrong too, as it said that the next character would be Diddy/Dixie.

It still managed to call Lucario right, after all.
Back to top Go down
MercuryHg34

MercuryHg34

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 9:06 pm

I would cry if Yoshi didn't return.
Back to top Go down
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 9:08 pm

I see no reason to cut Yoshi, especially when he has 2 games coming this year.
Back to top Go down
TaXMaN
Level 6 CPU
TaXMaN

PAC-MAN

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 9:53 pm

YES!!! LUCARIO!!! And to think a lot of people expected he wouldn't make it.
Back to top Go down
Johnny64

Johnny64

Snake

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 10:37 am

Ok, why do some think Yoshi will be cut?
He's been in every smash, so i don't see him being cut in any moment
Back to top Go down
GoldenYuiitusin
Level 5 CPU
GoldenYuiitusin

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 11:21 am

Johnny64 wrote:
Ok, why do some think Yoshi will be cut?
He's been in every smash, so i don't see him being cut in any moment

No one really believes it; it's just an on-going joke based on the fact Yoshi is the last of the "Original 8" that has yet to be revealed. Doubly so when everyone else was shown off on the very first trailer.
Back to top Go down
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 7:56 pm

Figured that I should share this

http://mynintendonews.com/2014/02/01/miyamoto-reconfirms-super-smash-bros-will-be-released-by-end-of-2014/
Back to top Go down
SP

cellularSP

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 8:09 pm

inb4 delay
Back to top Go down
Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 1:12 pm

HD Lucario aura sure looks purrdy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4