HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Community Super Smash Bros. Moveset Topic

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
privatehenry
Level 1 CPU

The Community Super Smash Bros. Moveset Topic - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Community Super Smash Bros. Moveset Topic   The Community Super Smash Bros. Moveset Topic - Page 8 EmptyMon May 26, 2014 12:39 pm

Hey guys I made a moveset for some characters i want added  geek  enjoy:

Banjo Kazooie:
Back to top Go down
SnivyKawaii
Level 6 CPU
SnivyKawaii

Snivy

PostSubject: Re: The Community Super Smash Bros. Moveset Topic   The Community Super Smash Bros. Moveset Topic - Page 8 EmptySat Jun 14, 2014 7:30 pm

CJ:

Last edited by CJ on Wed Jun 18, 2014 9:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://snivykawaii.tumblr.com/
VultureDuck
Level 6 CPU
VultureDuck

PostSubject: Re: The Community Super Smash Bros. Moveset Topic   The Community Super Smash Bros. Moveset Topic - Page 8 EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 4:45 am

Banana:

Last edited by VultureDuck on Mon Jul 07, 2014 2:19 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Blitz
Bad Boy's Corner
Blitz

PostSubject: Re: The Community Super Smash Bros. Moveset Topic   The Community Super Smash Bros. Moveset Topic - Page 8 EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 5:59 pm

I'm gonna be making some movesets, I'd love some critique from people with better knowledge of balancing.
Toon Link:

Young Link:
Back to top Go down
SP

cellularSP

PostSubject: Re: The Community Super Smash Bros. Moveset Topic   The Community Super Smash Bros. Moveset Topic - Page 8 EmptySat Jul 19, 2014 9:29 am

Time to attempt to revive this thread again:

Wowsers! Inspector Gadget's On the case!
The Community Super Smash Bros. Moveset Topic - Page 8 Gadget_Clipart
^ Click for music! ^

Moveset:
Spoiler:

Last edited by StayPuft on Thu Feb 26, 2015 6:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
saya@1019
Level 1 CPU
saya@1019

PostSubject: Re: The Community Super Smash Bros. Moveset Topic   The Community Super Smash Bros. Moveset Topic - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 8:07 pm

Rimururu:
Back to top Go down
saya@1019
Level 1 CPU
saya@1019

PostSubject: Re: The Community Super Smash Bros. Moveset Topic   The Community Super Smash Bros. Moveset Topic - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 7:53 pm

Rera:
Back to top Go down
Geno Boost
Level 3 CPU
Geno Boost

Geno

PostSubject: Re: The Community Super Smash Bros. Moveset Topic   The Community Super Smash Bros. Moveset Topic - Page 8 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 5:27 am

Ninten:
The Community Super Smash Bros. Moveset Topic - Page 8 Nessb
First appearence: MOTHER (1989 NES)
Last appearence: Super smash bros. for Nintendo 3DS (2014 3DS)

Ninten weighs 42 kg, is 152 cm tall and has blood type A. He has short, black hair, although he usually wears a red cap with a blue brim, likely due to his interest in baseball, making his hair unable to be seen in-game; in his clay model, he is also shown to have visible forelocks. He wears a striped t-shirt, with the colors blue and yellow; however, the t-shirt of his Japanese sprite was originally colored blue with one black stripe. He also wears blue shorts, blue shoes with white edges, and a pair of red socks, which together make a portion of his legs visible. Red blushes can also be seen on his cheek on his clay model, being a typical feature of several Mother characters.

Ninten is often compared with Ness, whom appears to be based on Ninten. Because of this, Ninten is often overshadowed by him, as EarthBound and Ness are overall much more known. In the fan community, Ninten is usually depicted with a bandana around his neck and with more variety in the coloring of his shirt, in order to distinguish him from Ness, which is due to his appearance in a Japanese commercial for Mother where these features were added.

Moveset:

B: PK Beam

Ninten fires a beam energy which inflicts combo damage to opponents. The longer B is held down, the longer the beam will be.

B →: PK Hypnosis

Ninten releases rings of light from his eyes which causes any opponent in front of him to fall asleep temporarily.

B ↑: PK Teleport

Ninten rapidly spins on the ground or in midair and teleports into the direction in which the analog stick is held. Any opponent caught within range of his teleportation will receive a burning damage effect.

B ↓: PSI Shield

By holding B, Ninten creates a shield which protects him from physical hits and solid projectiles. Anyone who hits him with a physical attack will receive electrical damage as a counterattack. However, the shield will not protect him from energy based projectiles or grabs. The shield will only take three hits before it disappears. Ninten isn’t stunned after it disappears, but there will be a cool-down time before he can use another shield. Also, if the shield of turned off by releasing B, its damage taken will not reset when turned on again. For example, if the shield took a hit before B is released, it will still take two more hits when turned on again.

Final Smash: Brain Cyclone

Ninten creates an aura around himself which telekinetically lifts any surrounding characters and rapidly spins them around him in a spiral. This has enough power to throw the opponents off screen. Whoever isn’t KO’d will have their controls jinxed briefly as if they are confused or “feel strange".

Last edited by Geno Boost on Mon Feb 23, 2015 6:07 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

PostSubject: Re: The Community Super Smash Bros. Moveset Topic   The Community Super Smash Bros. Moveset Topic - Page 8 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 5:31 am

Interesting moveset but in the descrption of the character we only need a small paragraph, not the entire plot of the game copied straight from Wikibound.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Ganonthegreat/
Geno Boost
Level 3 CPU
Geno Boost

Geno

PostSubject: Re: The Community Super Smash Bros. Moveset Topic   The Community Super Smash Bros. Moveset Topic - Page 8 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 5:33 am

ok i made it smaller Smile
Back to top Go down
Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

PostSubject: Re: The Community Super Smash Bros. Moveset Topic   The Community Super Smash Bros. Moveset Topic - Page 8 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 5:37 am

Geno Boost wrote:
ok i made it smaller Smile
Thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Ganonthegreat/
SP

cellularSP

PostSubject: Re: The Community Super Smash Bros. Moveset Topic   The Community Super Smash Bros. Moveset Topic - Page 8 EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 2:46 pm

Isabelle
Special thanks for AEM helping out though I'm posting this without his final approval so he might get mad at me
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
HypeConduit
Level 6 CPU
HypeConduit

Klonoa
  XMister_RatburnX

PostSubject: Re: The Community Super Smash Bros. Moveset Topic   The Community Super Smash Bros. Moveset Topic - Page 8 EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 8:38 pm

StayPuft wrote:
Isabelle
Special thanks for AEM helping out though I'm posting this without his final approval so he might get mad at me
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

I adore these concepts.
Back to top Go down
VultureDuck
Level 6 CPU
VultureDuck

PostSubject: Re: The Community Super Smash Bros. Moveset Topic   The Community Super Smash Bros. Moveset Topic - Page 8 EmptySat Mar 07, 2015 8:52 am

Decided to give Emboar an ordinary moveset

Emboar:

Next one i'm doing (1):

Next one i'm doing (2):

Last edited by VultureDuck on Thu Mar 26, 2015 9:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
VultureDuck
Level 6 CPU
VultureDuck

PostSubject: Re: The Community Super Smash Bros. Moveset Topic   The Community Super Smash Bros. Moveset Topic - Page 8 EmptyThu Mar 26, 2015 9:52 am

Misery (Ruby Gloom):

Last edited by VultureDuck on Thu Oct 27, 2016 7:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
wheeled_tank
Level 6 CPU
wheeled_tank

Phoenix Wright
  wheeled_tank

PostSubject: Re: The Community Super Smash Bros. Moveset Topic   The Community Super Smash Bros. Moveset Topic - Page 8 EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:22 pm

Please Note:

Carol Tea (Freedom Planet)*:

Milla Basset (Freedom Planet)*:

Foxy (Five Nights at Freddy's):

Last edited by wheeled_tank on Mon Jul 18, 2016 6:33 am; edited 39 times in total (Reason for editing : Added Foxy. Minor edits to Milla's idle stance.)
Back to top Go down
Kzinssie
Level 5 CPU
Kzinssie

Shadow
  slothfulunchmeat

PostSubject: Re: The Community Super Smash Bros. Moveset Topic   The Community Super Smash Bros. Moveset Topic - Page 8 EmptyFri May 20, 2016 10:25 pm

wait what's the difference between this thread and the unofficial characters board
Back to top Go down
AEM

AEM

Ariand54321

PostSubject: Re: The Community Super Smash Bros. Moveset Topic   The Community Super Smash Bros. Moveset Topic - Page 8 EmptyFri May 20, 2016 11:16 pm

You can make a moveset but not support the character for crusade at the same time.
Back to top Go down
SP

cellularSP

PostSubject: Re: The Community Super Smash Bros. Moveset Topic   The Community Super Smash Bros. Moveset Topic - Page 8 EmptyFri May 20, 2016 11:21 pm

Kzinssie wrote:
wait what's the difference between this thread and the unofficial characters board

are you saying you support inspector gadget for crusade
Back to top Go down
Kzinssie
Level 5 CPU
Kzinssie

Shadow
  slothfulunchmeat

PostSubject: Re: The Community Super Smash Bros. Moveset Topic   The Community Super Smash Bros. Moveset Topic - Page 8 EmptySat May 21, 2016 12:47 am

I'm sorry I didn't read each individual post in the thread

that makes sense tho thanks
Back to top Go down
wheeled_tank
Level 6 CPU
wheeled_tank

Phoenix Wright
  wheeled_tank

PostSubject: Re: The Community Super Smash Bros. Moveset Topic   The Community Super Smash Bros. Moveset Topic - Page 8 EmptySat May 21, 2016 5:07 pm

Added the character I like using the most in Freedom Planet: Milla Basset (Here because I don't expect her as a representative in Crusade)

My Post
Back to top Go down
Jexulus
Level 3 CPU
Jexulus

Jexulus

PostSubject: Re: The Community Super Smash Bros. Moveset Topic   The Community Super Smash Bros. Moveset Topic - Page 8 EmptyTue May 24, 2016 10:00 am

C_Mill24 wrote:
Title basically says it all. This is a moveset topic. Originally started on the EF by Morph Boy, I've decided to carry this over.
C_Mill24 wrote:
Originally started on the EF by Morph Boy...
C_Mill24 wrote:
Morph Boy

It's been an eternity since my active forum days, and even longer since the SSF2 EF closed its doors. I'm honestly surprised to see my old name here.

I'll be sure to come up with a moveset or two in the future, now that I'm here.
Back to top Go down
wheeled_tank
Level 6 CPU
wheeled_tank

Phoenix Wright
  wheeled_tank

PostSubject: Re: The Community Super Smash Bros. Moveset Topic   The Community Super Smash Bros. Moveset Topic - Page 8 EmptyTue May 24, 2016 7:25 pm

Welcome back then. I guess your legacy lives on here Smile

Made some edits and changes to Milla, gave a (proper) Spoiler Warning for Milla's Final Smash (Where it is from is in the spoiler beneath the Final Smash) and added another character

Click here for the post spot that is mine

Edit: Also added Carol from Freedom Planet
Back to top Go down
C_Mill24
Level 9 CPU
C_Mill24

C-Mill24

PostSubject: Re: The Community Super Smash Bros. Moveset Topic   The Community Super Smash Bros. Moveset Topic - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2016 7:48 pm

Jexulus wrote:
C_Mill24 wrote:
Title basically says it all. This is a moveset topic. Originally started on the EF by Morph Boy, I've decided to carry this over.
C_Mill24 wrote:
Originally started on the EF by Morph Boy...
C_Mill24 wrote:
Morph Boy

It's been an eternity since my active forum days, and even longer since the SSF2 EF closed its doors.  I'm honestly surprised to see my old name here.

I'll be sure to come up with a moveset or two in the future, now that I'm here.
Good to have you back. I've been thinking about getting back into moveset designing myself.
Back to top Go down
C_Mill24
Level 9 CPU
C_Mill24

C-Mill24

PostSubject: Re: The Community Super Smash Bros. Moveset Topic   The Community Super Smash Bros. Moveset Topic - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2016 8:50 pm

Speaking of which (utilizing Crusade/Melee physics):

It has been a while, so I may be a bit rusty at this, but enjoy.

Edit: Added origin of moves to provide context.
Capsule J3:
Back to top Go down
wheeled_tank
Level 6 CPU
wheeled_tank

Phoenix Wright
  wheeled_tank

PostSubject: Re: The Community Super Smash Bros. Moveset Topic   The Community Super Smash Bros. Moveset Topic - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2016 11:14 pm

Well then. I never have thought about a "Fueled Jump" mechanic (then again, only one character I have created a moveset for could even have multiple jumps). Kinda reminds me of Robin, on how you have to keep an eye on your resources, and doing so can make you a very powerful force.

Edit: Also made a lot of edits to My Post Here
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Community Super Smash Bros. Moveset Topic   The Community Super Smash Bros. Moveset Topic - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Community Super Smash Bros. Moveset Topic
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8