Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5) - Page 3 BklTYr4

Project Crusade Community

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
M. Bison
Level 5 CPU
M. Bison

Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5) - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 7:37 pm

I'd like to change my Pit vote to Nexus
Back to top Go down
xXtyking1224Xx
Level 5 CPU
xXtyking1224Xx

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5) - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 8:38 pm

Changing my Celestial Portal vote to the Nexus.
Back to top Go down
Traweezie

Traweezie

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5) - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 10:00 pm

Although Nexus "Reps" all the worlds in Mortal kombat... It's not nearly as Iconic as Deadpool or Pit. Seeing how small the stage is... I really really doubt there could be any good gimmicks here other than switching worlds through portals. But even that wouldn't make to much sense from a MK:D perceptive. Plus Deadpool and Pit Rep MK better than any other stage here because they come back in later games
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/traweezie?feature=mhee
Perfect Hell

Perfect Hell

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5) - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 10:11 pm

Nexus is a recurring stage too actually. A major one. Notice what section it is listed on the MK wiki Arenas page.

Switching stages would make sense just fine actually. Have all of the Kamidogu on the altar in the background, after a set time interval one glows and it's corresponding portal does as well, then a stage transition takes the fighters to the corresponding realm. Then after some time, back to the Nexus, and so on. In the Nexus part, we can have Cameo gimmicks from Shujinko (protagonist of Deception), Onaga (major villain), and Monster (similar moveset to Scorpion). In each of the realms, the gimmicks can rely on the features of that particular realms and/or cameo appearances from the characters who reside there. All together, we can rep every character in MK history if we wanted to with cameos. Obviously that's way too many, point is we have options
Back to top Go down
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5) - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 10:14 pm

Even if Nexus was to have the Realm switching gimmick, dont you think we have enough of that gimmick on the majority of our roster as it is?
Back to top Go down
Traweezie

Traweezie

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5) - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 10:35 pm

Smash King wrote:

Even if Nexus was to have the Realm switching gimmick, dont you think we have enough of that gimmick on the majority of our roster as it is?

^ this plus I would love to know when the nexus was recurring stage... I haven't heard of it since MK:D...
Back to top Go down
Perfect Hell

Perfect Hell

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5) - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 11:16 pm

Actually I don't know. The arena page says it is recurring, but the Nexus page says it isn't.

Even if it isn't, I don't think we are better off with it than Dead Pool. Pit is definitely the most popular stage, and Nexus reps the game universe.

Looking through our stage roster, we actually barely have any transitioning stages. Castle Siege and Ocarina Medley are the only ones I saw. Out of such a massive stage list, thats practically nothing. Even if i missed a few, it's still practically none
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5) - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 12:11 am

Aren't City Trial and Dinosaur World planned to be transitioning stages?
Back to top Go down
Traweezie

Traweezie

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5) - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 1:04 am

Perfecthell4 wrote:
Actually I don't know. The arena page says it is recurring, but the Nexus page says it isn't.

Even if it isn't, I don't think we are better off with it than Dead Pool. Pit is definitely the most popular stage, and Nexus reps the game universe.

Looking through our stage roster, we actually barely have any transitioning stages. Castle Siege and Ocarina Medley are the only ones I saw. Out of such a massive stage list, thats practically nothing. Even if i missed a few, it's still practically none

*Facepalm* Why would you even talk about a series if you haven't played the games?

Seriously though Deadpool is MUCH better suited for the spot since it's probably the most well known stage for it's stage fatality and it's music. It has changed drastically over time and has more gimmicks than Nexus. This where the "repping" logic is flawed. Your choosing a stage where hard core fans of mk know what it is over a stage where pretty much everyone knows since it recurred in many games after it's debut. If you wanna rep the series then choose deadpool.

As for the stage transitioning stages we have a like 3 or 4 I rather keep that number low so the other stages can keep it's uniqueness.
Back to top Go down
Perfect Hell

Perfect Hell

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5) - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 6:50 am

I've played quite a few of the games actually. Almost all of them. Doesn't mean i can instantly call to mind all of the arena's from each game, especially in that type of fighting game. Smash is one of the few fighters where stages are actually even noticeable

More gimmicks than Nexus? Not even close. Nexus has literally endless possibilities. Dead Pool has fairly limited options, as does Pit

Pit already reps the whole series, that's why I don't care about having Dead Pool there. Does City Trial rep the whole Kirby Series? No. It reps one spin-off game.

City Trial is not a transitioning stage, it's a tour stage, and idk about Dinosaur World. Pretty sure we have 2-3 transitioning stages. Having one more still keeps that number extremely low to the point of irrelevance
Back to top Go down
Traweezie

Traweezie

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5) - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 7:32 am

Perfecthell4 wrote:
I've played quite a few of the games actually. Almost all of them. Doesn't mean i can instantly call to mind all of the arena's from each game, especially in that type of fighting game. Smash is one of the few fighters where stages are actually even noticeable

More gimmicks than Nexus? Not even close. Nexus has literally endless possibilities. Dead Pool has fairly limited options, as does Pit

Pit already reps the whole series, that's why I don't care about having Dead Pool there. Does City Trial rep the whole Kirby Series? No. It reps one spin-off game.

City Trial is not a transitioning stage, it's a tour stage, and idk about Dinosaur World. Pretty sure we have 2-3 transitioning stages. Having one more still keeps that number extremely low to the point of irrelevance

For someone that played the games... I would think you would remember something from it. I'm beginning to think you never played them since you had to look at a wiki to find out if the nexus was recurring or not.. that's common knowledge for someone that has played all of the games as you claimed.

Actually the "gimmicks" in the nexus stage is meh-ish especially the way you described it. It sounds just like castle siege. Why not have the characters touch the portal to activate it rather than the kamidogu glowing and magically changing the stage(which Imo wouldn't make sense if your trying to "Rep" the series. I would expect somethings to be the same. Oh yeah Monster as cameo SERIOUSLY?!?!). But if you do end up using my idea how would you execute it(as in what would you add on to it)? You seem to also forget how popular Mk2 was to MK:D which as ALOT to do with how it's winning now. It's one of the most memorable stages and you as a "MK" fan should know that by now. Deadpool could have more gimmicks than you think. We could always add falling zombies/creatures to fall on the platform(s) and have them cause damage. Even throw shang tsung into the mix. When a certain amount of bodies that hit the floor instead of the acid he'll teleport in the background using his infamous ground fireball technique. We could also use the hooks as well. Those are a few ideas to show what gimmicks Deadpool could bring.

Well if the pit does rep the series as a whole why bother voting the nexus? And Idk what to say about that next sentence so I'll skip it until you make more clear.

tran·si·tion   [tran-zish-uhn, -sish-]
noun
movement, passage, or change from one position, state, stage, subject, concept, etc., to another; change

Sir I think city trial does count on that list as well as a few others. My thing is I don't want to overflow the transitioning gimmick to much and especially for a series that has it's "repped" stage
Back to top Go down
Dr.MarioX
Level 8 CPU
Dr.MarioX

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5) - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 8:09 am

Perfecthell4 wrote:

Dinosaur World is a tour stage. We don't need many more.
Back to top Go down
http://machriderz.deviantart.com/
Roy
Level 7 CPU
Roy

RoyMaster4

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5) - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 8:18 am

City Trial, Dinosaur Land, Ocarina Medley is plenty. If we were going to have a 4th, why would we give it to Mortal Kombat? We've got other series that would deserve one more, such as Pokemon, Metroid, Sonic, Mega Man, Final Fantasy...

... based on discussions, I'm placing my votes on Pit and Deadpool. I know I said I wouldn't vote, but this should guarantee the end of this.
Back to top Go down
Perfect Hell

Perfect Hell

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5) - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 9:43 am

I'm considering transition stages and tour stages to be separate categories, considering they function entirely differently

Traweezie wrote:

For someone that played the games... I would think you would remember something from it. I'm beginning to think you never played them since you had to look at a wiki to find out if the nexus was recurring or not.. that's common knowledge for someone that has played all of the games as you claimed.

I only thought Nexus could have been recurring because i saw it on the Arenas recurring stages list. It was possible that i had forgotten seeing it in older games.

Actually the "gimmicks" in the nexus stage is meh-ish especially the way you described it. It sounds just like castle siege. Why not have the characters touch the portal to activate it rather than the kamidogu glowing and magically changing the stage(which Imo wouldn't make sense if your trying to "Rep" the series. I would expect somethings to be the same. Oh yeah Monster as cameo SERIOUSLY?!?!) Yeah seriously. He was the enemy you fought there, and the obvious gimmick choice for the hub area. But if you do end up using my idea how would you execute it(as in what would you add on to it)? You seem to also forget how popular Mk2 was to MK:D which as ALOT to do with how it's winning now. Pit is already repping MK2 It's one of the most memorable stages and you as a "MK" fan should know that by now Actually it has only appeared in a small handful of games, and is really only known for MK2. The real series rep stage is Living Forest. The only other Arena that has appeared in as many games as Living Forest is Goro's Lair. Deadpool could have more gimmicks than you think. We could always add falling zombies/creatures to fall on the platform(s) and have them cause damage. Even throw shang tsung into the mix. When a certain amount of bodies that hit the floor instead of the acid he'll teleport in the background using his infamous ground fireball technique. We could also use the hooks as well. Those are a few ideas to show what gimmicks Deadpool could bring.

Dead Pool certainly has it's gimmick options but to think Nexus doesn't is wholly ridiculous. Not only does it have transitions, but it has cameos AND stage gimmicks per transition area. Guess what those areas can be? Hell (one of the most recurring arenas of the series) to name an obvious choice for the Netherrealm transition. Hell is considered to be Scorpion's personal stage, and since Scorpion is the true champion of the elder gods, he is one of the few who can access the Nexus. Thus, Nexus is Scorpions personal stage, the hub being his area, and one of the transitions being his iconic realm. If this stage were to win, we could then examine each of the other realms to see which iconic areas and characters they can provide.

Well if the pit does rep the series as a whole why bother voting the nexus? And Idk what to say about that next sentence so I'll skip it until you make more clear. City Trial? It reps Kirby Air Ride. A spin-off. Point being that it doesn't matter that MK:D is one game. That game isn't a spin-off unlike City Trial and that got into the roster.

tran·si·tion   [tran-zish-uhn, -sish-]
noun
movement, passage, or change from one position, state, stage, subject, concept, etc., to another; change

Sir I think city trial does count on that list as well as a few others. My thing is I don't want to overflow the transitioning gimmick to much and especially for a series that has it's "repped" stage

Addressed above the quote
Back to top Go down
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5) - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 12:18 pm

UPDATE AS OF 10/6/12 as of 3:01PM EST

PLEASE READ

Ok, time to close up the Numbered Stage Poll and finally start the Official Mortal Kombat series stage poll. Voted by the community, I can now confirm that we will have a total of 2 Mortal Kombat series stages. If your new to this, your participation would be greatly appreciated.

NOTE: FEEL FREE TO ADD NEW CANDIDATES.

NOTE: HERE IS THE WIKI FOR THIS SERIES
Mortal Kombat Wiki:
http://mortalkombat.wikia.com/wiki/Mortal_Kombat_Wiki

NOTE: HERE IS THE WIKI FOR THE SERIES STAGES
Mortal Kombat Stages:
http://mortalkombat.wikia.com/wiki/Mortal_Kombat_arenas

NOTE: MK vs DC Throne Room (Shao Kahn and Darkseid) is still in debate of being candidate.

[u]Here are the rules to this poll:

1. You can only vote up to 2 Mortal Kombat stages of your choice no matter what your reason is.
2. You are welcome to add new candidates to the poll if you dont see a stage that is appealing to you.
3. There is no deadline. The poll will close once the topic dies out.
4. Please don't rush the topic
5. Pre-Emptive votes will not be added.
6. You are welcome to post videos, images, drawings, bluprints, descriptions, etc to give the voters a visual idea of what the stages can look like.
7. Voting for the same stage twice is not allowed in fairness to other voters.

Total Of 16 People Have Voted

Currently Winning

1st Place: The Pit (15 votes)

2nd Place: Dead Pool (10 votes)

Runner Ups (but still losing): Nexus (5 votes)

Mortal Kombat Stage Candidates

10 votes for Dead Pool (Mortal Kombat 2, Mortal Kombat Shaolin Monks, Mortal Kombat 2011)
wiki video

1 votes for Celestial Portal (Mortal Kombat: Deadly Alliance)
wiki video

15 votes for The Pit (Mortal Kombat 1, Mortal Kombat 2, Mortal Kombat Trilogy, Mortal Kombat Deception, Mortal Kombat: Shaolin Monks, Mortal Kombat 2011)
wiki video

0 votes for Living Forest (Mortal Kombat Comics, Mortal Kombat 2, Mortal Kombat 4, Mortal Kombat: Deception, Mortal Kombat: Shaolin Monks, Mortal Kombat 2011)
wiki video

0 votes for Acid Bath (Mortal Kombat Deadly Alliance)
wiki video

0 votes for Goro's Lair (Mortal Kombat, Mortal Kombat Trilogy, Mortal Kombat 4, Mortal Kombat Shaolin Monks, Mortal Kombat Armageddon, Mortal Kombat 2011)
wiki video

0 votes for Hell/Scorpion's Lair/Hades (Mortal Kombat, Mortal Kombat 9, Mortal Kombat Armageddon, Mortal Kombat 2011, Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3, Mortal Kombat films, TV shows, & animated series)
wiki video

5 votes for Nexus (Mortal Kombat Deception)
wiki video

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5) - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 4:56 pm

I vote the Pit. On a completely different note, how many Stage Votes left?
Back to top Go down
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5) - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 5:00 pm

As long as I got 15 or more votes, it depends on the activity of the additional votes, vote changes, or debates. So far it doesnt look like much is going on other than Nexus, which is not much convincing based on the votes. Might close it tonight if this topic stays stale.
Back to top Go down
Blitz [BANNED]
Level 7 CPU

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5) - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 5:06 pm

Smash King wrote:

As long as I got 15 or more votes, it depends on the activity of the additional votes, vote changes, or debates. So far it doesnt look like much is going on other than Nexus, which is not much convincing based on the votes. Might close it tonight if this topic stays stale.
I meant Polls.
Back to top Go down
Roy
Level 7 CPU
Roy

RoyMaster4

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5) - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 5:12 pm

I think the remaining ones are Crash, Banjo, Rayman, Assasin's Creed, Pac-Man, Tales, DBZ... and whatever other suggestions you guys got for other series. Like Animal Crossing will probably get a poll.
Back to top Go down
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5) - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 6:58 pm

Alright, since it seems that everyone has given their final votes, I can now confirm that Dead Pool & The Pit will be our 2 stage reps for the Mortal Kombat series. I till add them to the Stage Roster Poll immediately.

Now, on to the next series. Today, we start the discussion for the Crash Bandicoot series.

As usual, we will start off with a Numbered Stage Poll, followed by the Official Stage Poll. Please no Pre-emptive votes.

HERE IS MY VOTE:

I am voting for 1 stage for now. Never played the series before, but it definitely at least deserve 1

Back to top Go down
Roy
Level 7 CPU
Roy

RoyMaster4

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5) - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 7:00 pm

Wait, does Spyro count as Crash series? Because I'm only voting 2 so we get a Crash and a Spyro stage...

Anyways, Warp Room for the Crash stage. *Points to topic*
Back to top Go down
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5) - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 7:01 pm

Spyro is his own series. There are no relation between Crash & Spyro other than their respective series being at the peak of their runs on Playstation
Back to top Go down
Perfect Hell

Perfect Hell

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5) - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 7:03 pm

Back to top Go down
Roy
Level 7 CPU
Roy

RoyMaster4

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5) - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 7:04 pm

Fine, 1 then.

I want a separate poll for Spyro later, though...
Back to top Go down
Keven
Level 5 CPU
Keven

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5) - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 7:15 pm

I Vote 2 Stages .
Back to top Go down
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5) - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 7:15 pm

Spyro is not on the roster, but he is on the DLC Poll.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5) - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 7:19 pm

1. And I vote for the Warp Room as well.
Back to top Go down
Keven
Level 5 CPU
Keven

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5) - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 7:25 pm

Spyro And Crash start the big brawl of Naugthy Dogs VS Insomiac game
Left Naughty Dog- Right Insomiac Games
PS1 : Crash Bandicoot VS Spyro
PS2 : Jak and Daxter VS Ratchet And Clank
PS3 : Uncharted & The Last Of Us VS Resistance & ( Future ) Ratchet & Clank
Too bad Naugthy Dog made only 5 Crash Games Crash 1-2-3 + Crash Bash ( Mario Party Like ) & Crash Team Racing ( Mario Kart Like ) the new Crash games are made by Traveller's Tales & Radical Entertainment for me the New Crash game could not beat the original Trilogy of PS1 . My choice for a Stage would be Orient Express ( Crash Bandicoot 3 Warped ) Its kind of Great Wall of China( We can see the inspiration ) : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ikthkzj6pE also its one stage that you control Coco Bandicoot the younger sister of Crash
Back to top Go down
Leo
Level 7 CPU
Leo

Link

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5) - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 7:46 pm

Smash King wrote:
Spyro is his own series. There are no relation between Crash & Spyro other than their respective series being at the peak of their runs on Playstation
http://crashbandicoot.wikia.com/wiki/Spyro_the_Dragon#Relationship_to_Crash_Games
Voting 2 stages.
Back to top Go down
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5) - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 8:00 pm

alright I take that back, didnt know there was a relation to the two like that 0_0
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 4) (Done, moved to part 5)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 33Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 33  Next