Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 3) - Page 31 BklTYr4

Project Crusade Community

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 3)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32, 33  Next
AuthorMessage
Traweezie

Traweezie

Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 3) - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 3)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 3) - Page 31 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 5:18 pm

Uh can I suggest two stages from FF6

Floating Continent

and

Mt Kolts

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/traweezie?feature=mhee
Perfect Hell

Perfect Hell

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 3)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 3) - Page 31 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 5:23 pm

Idk about Mt. Kolts. Imo Opera House or Kefka's Tower are the best FF6 reps, though Floating Continent is a good suggestion
Back to top Go down
Traweezie

Traweezie

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 3)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 3) - Page 31 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 5:45 pm

I suggested Floating Continent because that's the climax of the first world. Tbh I'm surprised no one suggested it since it is the place where Kefka gets his god like powers. We can use a bit of gimmicks as well(the weird teleporting things, Ultima weapon attacking the players, Having the stage fall apart after a while and transitioning to the Ship.
Back to top Go down
Perfect Hell

Perfect Hell

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 3)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 3) - Page 31 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 6:23 pm

Opera House is one of the most remembered moments of the game, and landed in the Top 20 Moments in Gaming from Electronic Gaming Monthly
Back to top Go down
Traweezie

Traweezie

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 3)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 3) - Page 31 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 6:33 pm

Never denied that but still... I rather have the unique idea win rather than the popular one.
I wish you wouldn't push your idea of you stage suggestion in my face. I really saw no point in you mentioning that while I mentioned how visioned the stage and why it should be a suggestion. I really hope you stop doing this each time I post something.

Btw voting Floating Continent
Back to top Go down
Perfect Hell

Perfect Hell

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 3)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 3) - Page 31 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 6:40 pm

I did say yours was a good suggestion too, but i felt that should be mentioned. I never said your suggestion was bad, in fact i support it
Back to top Go down
Traweezie

Traweezie

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 3)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 3) - Page 31 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 6:58 pm

Maybe I misunderstood Idk but when I looked at your response, it look like you were saying your's the better suggestion by popularity. But the point of my post was not to knock any other suggestions but to bring a another great stage idea to the light. The third post mentioned how unique stage ideas never win this sort of thing but that's just how the cookie crumbles lol
Back to top Go down
Perfect Hell

Perfect Hell

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 3)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 3) - Page 31 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 7:22 pm

Oh, i didnt even mean that opera house was more popular, im not even sure whether that would be true. Im pointing out why it's a memorable location
Back to top Go down
Traweezie

Traweezie

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 3)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 3) - Page 31 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 7:40 pm

If it landed top 20 in top gaming moments and people mention it often I would consider that popular lol. But again I just misunderstood you so my bad
Back to top Go down
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 3)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 3) - Page 31 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 8:10 pm

UPDATE AS OF 9/26/12 as of 11:10PM EST

PLEASE READ

Ok, time to close up the Numbered Stage Poll and finally start the Official Final Fantasy series stage poll. Voted by the community, I can now confirm that we will have a total of 3 Final Fantasy series stages. If your new to this, your participation would be greatly appreciated.

NOTE: FEEL FREE TO ADD NEW CANDIDATES.

NOTE: HERE IS THE WIKI FOR THIS SERIES
Final Fantasy Wiki: http://finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Final_Fantasy_Wiki

NOTE: ADDED FLOATING CONTINENT & MT KOLTS AS A CANDIDATE

[u]Here are the rules to this poll:

1. You can only vote up to 3 Final Fantasy stages of your choice no matter what your reason is.
2. You are welcome to add new candidates to the poll if you dont see a stage that is appealing to you.
3. There is no deadline. The poll will close once the topic dies out.
4. Please don't rush the topic
5. Pre-Emptive votes will not be added.
6. You are welcome to post videos, images, drawings, bluprints, descriptions, etc to give the voters a visual idea of what the stages can look like.
7. Voting for the same stage twice is not allowed in fairness to other voters.

Total Of 13 People Have Voted

Currently Winning

1st Place: tie between Chaos Shrine & Opera House (8 votes)

2nd Place: tie between Planet's Core/Northern Cave & Airships (3 votes)

Runner Ups (but still losing): Chocobo Forest (2 votes)

Final Fantasy Stage Candidates

8 votes for Chaos Shine (Final Fantasy 1)
wiki video

3 votes for Planet's Core/Northern Cave (Final Fantasy 7)
wiki video

3 votes for Airships (recurring feature in Final Fantasy series)
wiki video1 video2

2 votes for Chocobo Forest (recurring feature in Final Fantasy series)
wiki video

0 votes for Gold Saucer (Final Fantasy 7)
wiki video

0 votes for Chocobo's Paradise (Final Fantasy 9)
wiki video

0 votes for Remiem Temple (Final Fantasy 10)
wiki video

0 votes for [need a stage] a Chocobo Racing stage (Chocobo Racing)
wiki video

0 votes for World Of Darkness (Dissidia Fina Fantasy)
wiki video

0 votes for Kefka's Tower (Dissidia Final Fantasy)
wiki video

8 votes for Opera House (Final Fantasy 6)
wiki video

0 votes for Mt. Nibelheim/Reactor (Final Fantasy 7)
wiki video

0 votes for Chocobo Race (recurring feature in Final Fantasy series)
wiki video

0 votes for Shinra HQ/Electric Power Company (Final Fantasy 7)
wiki1 wiki2 video1 video2

0 votes for Midgar Slums (Final Fantasy 7)
wiki video

1 votes for Forgotten Forest (Final Fantasy: Crystal Cronicles: The Crystal Bearers)
wiki (video not available)

0 votes for Aeris' Church (Final Fantasy 7)
wiki video

1 votes for Castle Of Ordeals (Final Fantasy 1)
wiki video

0 votes for The Moon (recurring feature in Final Fantasy series)

0 votes for Cloud's Head (Final Fantasy 7)
(wiki not available) (video not available)

0 votes for Mt. Gulg (Final Fantasy 1)
wiki video

1 votes for Phantom Train (Final Fantasy 6, Final Fantasy Dissidia 012)
wiki video

1 votes for Floating Continent (Final Fantasy 6)
wiki video

0 votes for Mt. Kolts (Final Fantasy 6)
wiki video

M. Bison

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 3)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 3) - Page 31 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 11:23 pm

I'd like to change my third vote to Planet's Core.
Back to top Go down
Nohrian Sadist

Nohrian Sadist

cheezetime

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 3)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 3) - Page 31 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 3:38 am

Chaos Shrine
Floating Continent
Planet's Core
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 3)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 3) - Page 31 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 4:46 am

Final vote will be Planet's Core.
Back to top Go down
Maikeru
Level 5 CPU
Maikeru

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 3)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 3) - Page 31 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 4:50 am

Opera House.

Theres nothing unique we can do with Chaos Shrine. SSF2 has developed all the ways possible to it (not trying to bring SSF2 into here)
Back to top Go down
Nohrian Sadist

Nohrian Sadist

cheezetime

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 3)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 3) - Page 31 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 5:54 am

Maikeru wrote:
Opera House.

Theres nothing unique we can do with Chaos Shrine. SSF2 has developed all the ways possible to it (not trying to bring SSF2 into here)

There is no reason we can't have chaos shrine, especially if your only argument is that SSF2 is using it.
Back to top Go down
Roy
Level 7 CPU
Roy

RoyMaster4

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 3)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 3) - Page 31 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 6:11 am

Just a suggestion: Can we call it 'Temple of Fiends'? It's the same place as Chaos Shrine, just what it was actually called in FF1. The name 'Chaos Shrine' comes from Dissidia, actually...

It'd help differentiate it from SSF2 as well.

If so, I guess I'll switch from Castle of Ordeals to Temple of Fiends... might as well end this quicker.
Back to top Go down
Perfect Hell

Perfect Hell

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 3)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 3) - Page 31 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 8:27 am

Maikeru wrote:
Opera House.

Actually no. SSF2 didn't even get close to using the stage's full potential. Want unique? We'll play on the collapsing roof instead of the interior. Watch a Dissidia match on it and you'll see plenty of stage that SSF2 didn't touch on
Back to top Go down
MercuryHg34

MercuryHg34

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 3)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 3) - Page 31 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 8:37 am

Airships is my second vote, waiting on a third.
Back to top Go down
Equinox
Level 5 CPU
Equinox

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 3)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 3) - Page 31 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 2:34 pm

My final votes shall go to Airships and Opera House.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 3)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 3) - Page 31 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 3:19 pm

I second the name change to Temple of Fiends.
Back to top Go down
PikachuPowerIsEpic
Level 3 CPU
PikachuPowerIsEpic

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 3)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 3) - Page 31 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 4:35 pm

i vote for airship and opera house.
Back to top Go down
Yeti
Level 6 CPU
Yeti

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 3)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 3) - Page 31 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 8:55 pm

Chaos Shrine, Chocobo Forest, and Floating Continent are my votes.

The first game needs repped.
Though I severely dislike FF6, Floating continent seems like a better rep than Opera House.
And Chocobo is an essential part to a FF game so Chocobo Forest is a shoe in.

If i could do a 4th vote, i would vote to rep the Crystal Cronicals Series of FF, The best rep would probably be either the Tower, or the River(River Ama*something*) The River Reps the main Moggle, Mog.
Back to top Go down
AEM

AEM

Ariand54321

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 3)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 3) - Page 31 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 2:05 pm

If we're going to have an Airship stage we might as well change the Airship Armada to Bowser's Castle.
Back to top Go down
Roy
Level 7 CPU
Roy

RoyMaster4

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 3)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 3) - Page 31 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 2:06 pm

AEM wrote:
If we're going to have an Airship stage we might as well change the Airship Armada to Bowser's Castle.
If we're going to have Airships we just gave FF7 the middle finger, as Temple of Fiends (Chaos Shrine) and Opera House aren't going to lose at this point.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 3)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 3) - Page 31 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 3:10 pm

RoyMaster4 wrote:
AEM wrote:
If we're going to have Airships we just gave FF7 the middle finger, as Temple of Fiends (Chaos Shrine) and Opera House aren't going to lose at this point.
FF7 has never been on a nintendo console, and frankly, is a bit overated. I could care less if it didn't get a stage. (especially if it meant Bowser's Castle)
Back to top Go down
Blitz [BANNED]
Level 7 CPU

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 3)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 3) - Page 31 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 3:13 pm

I like the idea of the Floating Continent, so long as the Nautilus and the Ultimate from FF3 appear in the background
Back to top Go down
Roy
Level 7 CPU
Roy

RoyMaster4

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 3)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 3) - Page 31 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 3:22 pm

BluePsychic wrote:
RoyMaster4 wrote:
AEM wrote:
FF7 has never been on a nintendo console, and frankly, is a bit overated. I could care less if it didn't get a stage. (especially if it meant Bowser's Castle)
However, Planet Core DID appear on a Nintendo console. While it may be overated, it deserves a stage.

Last edited by RoyMaster4 on Fri Sep 28, 2012 5:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 3)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 3) - Page 31 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 3:37 pm

Planet Care? I don't know final fantasy very well. Provide a link?
Change my Chocobo Forest vote to an Airships vote.
Back to top Go down
Roy
Level 7 CPU
Roy

RoyMaster4

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 3)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 3) - Page 31 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 5:16 pm

BluePsychic wrote:
Planet Care? I don't know final fantasy very well. Provide a link?
Change my Chocobo Forest vote to an Airships vote.
Core, my bad. As did Midgar/Shinra, and pretty much every important FF location. Thank Theatrhythm, now we can include pretty much anything.
Back to top Go down
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 3)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 3) - Page 31 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 5:57 pm

UPDATE AS OF 9/28/12 as of 8:55PM EST

PLEASE READ

Ok, time to close up the Numbered Stage Poll and finally start the Official Final Fantasy series stage poll. Voted by the community, I can now confirm that we will have a total of 3 Final Fantasy series stages. If your new to this, your participation would be greatly appreciated.

NOTE: FEEL FREE TO ADD NEW CANDIDATES.

NOTE: HERE IS THE WIKI FOR THIS SERIES
Final Fantasy Wiki: http://finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Final_Fantasy_Wiki

NOTE: ADDED RIVER BELLE PATH AS A CANDIDATE

[u]Here are the rules to this poll:

1. You can only vote up to 3 Final Fantasy stages of your choice no matter what your reason is.
2. You are welcome to add new candidates to the poll if you dont see a stage that is appealing to you.
3. There is no deadline. The poll will close once the topic dies out.
4. Please don't rush the topic
5. Pre-Emptive votes will not be added.
6. You are welcome to post videos, images, drawings, bluprints, descriptions, etc to give the voters a visual idea of what the stages can look like.
7. Voting for the same stage twice is not allowed in fairness to other voters.

Total Of 17 People Have Voted

Currently Winning

1st Place: tie between Chaos Shrine & Opera House (11 votes)

2nd Place: Airships (7 votes)

Runner Ups (but still losing): Planet's Core/Northern Cave (6 votes)

Final Fantasy Stage Candidates

11 votes for Chaos Shine/Temple Of Friends (Final Fantasy 1)
wiki video

6 votes for Planet's Core/Northern Cave (Final Fantasy 7)
wiki video

7 votes for Airships (recurring feature in Final Fantasy series)
wiki video1 video2

1 votes for Chocobo Forest (recurring feature in Final Fantasy series)
wiki video

0 votes for Gold Saucer (Final Fantasy 7)
wiki video

0 votes for Chocobo's Paradise (Final Fantasy 9)
wiki video

0 votes for Remiem Temple (Final Fantasy 10)
wiki video

0 votes for [need a stage] a Chocobo Racing stage (Chocobo Racing)
wiki video

0 votes for World Of Darkness (Dissidia Fina Fantasy)
wiki video

0 votes for Kefka's Tower (Dissidia Final Fantasy)
wiki video

11 votes for Opera House (Final Fantasy 6)
wiki video

0 votes for Mt. Nibelheim/Reactor (Final Fantasy 7)
wiki video

0 votes for Chocobo Race (recurring feature in Final Fantasy series)
wiki video

0 votes for Shinra HQ/Electric Power Company (Final Fantasy 7)
wiki1 wiki2 video1 video2

0 votes for Midgar Slums (Final Fantasy 7)
wiki video

1 votes for Forgotten Forest (Final Fantasy: Crystal Cronicles: The Crystal Bearers)

0 votes for Aeris' Church (Final Fantasy 7)
wiki video

0 votes for Castle Of Ordeals (Final Fantasy 1)
wiki video

0 votes for The Moon (recurring feature in Final Fantasy series)

0 votes for Cloud's Head (Final Fantasy 7)
(wiki not available) (video not available)

0 votes for Mt. Gulg (Final Fantasy 1)
wiki video

1 votes for Phantom Train (Final Fantasy 6, Final Fantasy Dissidia 012)
wiki video

3 votes for Floating Continent (Final Fantasy 6)
wiki video

0 votes for Mt. Kolts (Final Fantasy 6)
wiki video

0 votes for River Belle Path (Final Fantasy Crystal Cronicles series)
wiki video

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 3)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 3) - Page 31 Empty

Back to top Go down

Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 3)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 31 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32, 33  Next