Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 3) - Page 9 BklTYr4

Project Crusade Community

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 3)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 21 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
Dr.MarioX
Level 8 CPU
Dr.MarioX

Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 3) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 3)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 3) - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 6:09 pm

Dracula's Castle, not P:M.
I REALLY want it to be an elevator based stage, where it's like there's a large platform being pulled up by some sort of rope/pulley mechanism. Often the platform would stop moving up at and area with platforms and such. Once it reaches the top, it will wait and then the pulley mechanism drops the platform all the way back down to the bottom of the clock tower.
Back to top Go down
http://machriderz.deviantart.com/

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 3)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 3) - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 6:15 pm

Dracula's Castle (Not P:M)
Back to top Go down
Perfect Hell

Perfect Hell

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 3)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 3) - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 6:30 pm

P: M Dracula's Castle
Back to top Go down
MercuryHg34

MercuryHg34

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 3)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 3) - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 6:37 pm

P:M Dracula's Castle
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 3)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 3) - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 7:27 pm

Dracula's Castle (non-P:M)

Funny how all the balancers vote the P:M version.
Back to top Go down
Perfect Hell

Perfect Hell

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 3)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 3) - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 7:35 pm

Because P: M version layout was so good >.<

If anything i want some stage in crusade to have the inverted BF design and be gimmick-less (or include a stage hazard switch in Crusade, that would shut me up forever)
Back to top Go down
Traweezie

Traweezie

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 3)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 3) - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 8:20 pm

BluePsychic wrote:

uh you don't see me voting for that soo yeah not "all Balancers"... I vote for the non P:m Dracula's Castle too
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/traweezie?feature=mhee

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 3)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 3) - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 8:26 pm

Traweezie wrote:
BluePsychic wrote:

uh you don't see me voting for that soo yeah not "all Balancers"... I vote for the non P:m Dracula's Castle too
Yeah, I have a habit of generalizing based on like two results.
Back to top Go down
SnivyKawaii
Level 6 CPU
SnivyKawaii

Snivy

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 3)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 3) - Page 9 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 12:39 pm

Dracula's Castle
Back to top Go down
http://snivykawaii.tumblr.com/
Keven
Level 5 CPU
Keven

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 3)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 3) - Page 9 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 3:36 pm

Dracula's Castle ( Not Project M Version )
Back to top Go down
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 3)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 3) - Page 9 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 4:06 pm

UPDATE AS OF 8/13/12 @ 7:02PM EST

PLEASE READ

Ok, time to close up the Numbered Stage Poll and finally start the Official Castlevania series stage poll. Voted by the community, I can now confirm that we will have only 1 Castlevania stage. If your new to this, your participation would be greatly appreciated.

NOTE: FEEL FREE TO ADD NEW CANDIDATES SINCE WE CURRENTLY ONLY HAVE 3

NOTE: FROM THIS DAY FORWARD, I WILL POST THE WIKI LINKS ON THESE POLLS FOR EACH SERIES.

Castlevania Wiki:
http://castlevania.wikia.com/wiki/Castlevania_Wiki

Here are the rules to this poll:

1. You can only vote up to 1 Castlevania stage of your choice no matter what your reason is.
2. You are welcome to add new candidates to the poll if you dont see a stage that is appealing to you.
3. There is no deadline. The poll will close once the topic dies out.
4. Please don't rush the topic
5. Pre-Emptive votes will not be added.
6. You are welcome to post videos, images, drawings, bluprints, descriptions, etc to give the voters a visual idea of what the stages can look like.

Total Of 16 People Have Voted

Currently Winning

1st Place: Dracula's Castle (Non-PM)

Runner Up (but still losing): Dracula's Castle (PM)

Castlevania Stage Candidates

13 votes for Dracula's Castle a.k.a. Demon Castle (various number of Castlevania games)wiki
video1
video2

2 votes for Project M's Dracula's Castle (various number of Castlevania games & Project M)
video2

1 votes for Clock Tower (various number of Castlevania games)
wiki video1 video2 video3

Yeti

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 3)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 3) - Page 9 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 4:33 pm

I will Vote Castle Dracula
Back to top Go down
Dr.MarioX
Level 8 CPU
Dr.MarioX

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 3)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 3) - Page 9 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 4:36 pm

Wow, my stage idea could work for Clocktower too...
Back to top Go down
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 3)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 3) - Page 9 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 4:45 pm

I wonder is there a way we can merge both Dracula's Castle & Clock Tower?
Back to top Go down
Dr.MarioX
Level 8 CPU
Dr.MarioX

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 3)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 3) - Page 9 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 5:28 pm

I could see that happening- they're similar enough. Perhaps the clock tower is in Dracula's Castle?
Back to top Go down
Yeti
Level 6 CPU
Yeti

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 3)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 3) - Page 9 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 6:41 pm

Dr.MarioX wrote:
I could see that happening- they're similar enough. Perhaps the clock tower is in Dracula's Castle?
We could Do a Castle Seige
Back to top Go down
Perfect Hell

Perfect Hell

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 3)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 3) - Page 9 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 8:28 pm

I like Yeti's proposal or at least something along that line of thought. Otherwise: Clock Tower and Dracula's Castle are completely separate and unrelated locations and can in no way be together, and also Clock Tower has practically no votes to begin with
Back to top Go down
Yeti
Level 6 CPU
Yeti

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 3)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 3) - Page 9 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 8:52 pm

Perfecthell4 wrote:
I like Yeti's proposal or at least something along that line of thought. Otherwise: Clock Tower and Dracula's Castle are completely separate and unrelated locations and can in no way be together, and also Clock Tower has practically no votes to begin with

I was thinking of Calling it Transilvania(or however you spell it) Tour. Considering that is where all the games takes place. Transilvania is the area Around Romania, and Bulgeria and stuff, and Vampires, and Werewolves are said to live there.
Clock Tower and Castle Dracula could be connected with this, we might also want to add a few more(2 or 3) more locations to that.
Back to top Go down
Perfect Hell

Perfect Hell

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 3)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 3) - Page 9 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 9:06 pm

At this point I think we have enough "Tour" stages. I would be much happier just using Dracula's Castle
Back to top Go down
Dr.MarioX
Level 8 CPU
Dr.MarioX

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 3)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 3) - Page 9 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 9:09 am

Dr.MarioX wrote:
Dracula's Castle, not P:M.
I REALLY want it to be an elevator based stage, where it's like there's a large platform being pulled up by some sort of rope/pulley mechanism. Often the platform would stop moving up at and area with platforms and such. Once it reaches the top, it will wait and then the pulley mechanism drops the platform all the way back down to the bottom of the tower.

^My idea for the stage.
Back to top Go down
Roy
Level 7 CPU
Roy

RoyMaster4

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 3)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 3) - Page 9 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 10:57 am

Perfecthell4 wrote:
At this point I think we have enough "Tour" stages. I would be much happier just using Dracula's Castle
ITT: One tour stage is enough. The only one we have is Ocarina Medley...

But I'm going with non-PM Dracula Castle. Forget if I voted yet... anyways....
Back to top Go down
Perfect Hell

Perfect Hell

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 3)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 3) - Page 9 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 12:42 pm

RoyMaster4 wrote:
Perfecthell4 wrote:
ITT: One tour stage is enough. The only one we have is Ocarina Medley...

City Trial and Urban Ruins count IMO even though it's a tour of a single area, it's still a tour. Also Castle Siege. And depending on what we do with it, VR Mission Room could become similar to that in that it would stage transition
Back to top Go down
xXtyking1224Xx
Level 5 CPU
xXtyking1224Xx

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 3)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 3) - Page 9 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 1:19 pm

Dracula's Castle (Non P:M).
Back to top Go down
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 3)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 3) - Page 9 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 4:49 pm

UPDATE AS OF 8/14/12 @ 7:48PM EST

PLEASE READ

Ok, time to close up the Numbered Stage Poll and finally start the Official Castlevania series stage poll. Voted by the community, I can now confirm that we will have only 1 Castlevania stage. If your new to this, your participation would be greatly appreciated.

NOTE: FEEL FREE TO ADD NEW CANDIDATES SINCE WE CURRENTLY ONLY HAVE 3

NOTE: FROM THIS DAY FORWARD, I WILL POST THE WIKI LINKS ON THESE POLLS FOR EACH SERIES.

Castlevania Wiki:
http://castlevania.wikia.com/wiki/Castlevania_Wiki

Here are the rules to this poll:

1. You can only vote up to 1 Castlevania stage of your choice no matter what your reason is.
2. You are welcome to add new candidates to the poll if you dont see a stage that is appealing to you.
3. There is no deadline. The poll will close once the topic dies out.
4. Please don't rush the topic
5. Pre-Emptive votes will not be added.
6. You are welcome to post videos, images, drawings, bluprints, descriptions, etc to give the voters a visual idea of what the stages can look like.

Total Of 19 People Have Voted

Currently Winning

1st Place: Dracula's Castle (Non-PM) (16 votes)

Runner Up (but still losing): Dracula's Castle (PM) (2 votes)

Castlevania Stage Candidates

16 votes for Dracula's Castle a.k.a. Demon Castle (various number of Castlevania games)wiki
video1
video2

2 votes for Project M's Dracula's Castle (various number of Castlevania games & Project M)
video2

1 votes for Clock Tower (various number of Castlevania games)
wiki video1 video2 video3

Dr.MarioX

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 3)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 3) - Page 9 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 5:05 pm

I guess we'll be voting soon on what Drac's Castle will be like?
Back to top Go down
GigaPichu

GigaPichu

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 3)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 3) - Page 9 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 5:07 pm

It's a castle, so it should be a large stage, IMO.

You can basically do anything with a castle.

A stage I thought would be interesting though, was one that was basically a bunch of cavernous hallways...
Back to top Go down
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 3)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 3) - Page 9 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 5:41 pm

Ok, so the Castlevania topic has been running for half a week now. It seems like almost the whole community has shared their opinions and ideas on what they want

So, I can now confirm that Dracula's Castle (Non-P:M) will be our Castlevania series stage. This stage has won by an obvious landslide and its time to move on to the next topic before this thread becomes irrelevant. lol.

Now, lets move on to the next topic. Today, we start the topic of discussing the Contra series. As usual, we will start off with the Numbered Stage Poll followed by the Official Stage Poll.

Feel free to suggest candidate stages through the discussion.

MY VOTE: I vote for 1 stage. Since the last 2 series (Bomberman & Castlevania respectfully) only got one stage each, with both series being bigger than Contra imo, I dont see why it deserves more than 1 stage. So 1 stage it is for my vote.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 3)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 3) - Page 9 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 5:44 pm

Back to top Go down
M. Bison
Level 5 CPU
M. Bison

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 3)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 3) - Page 9 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 5:45 pm

Back to top Go down
Traweezie

Traweezie

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 3)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 3) - Page 9 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 5:48 pm

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/traweezie?feature=mhee
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 3)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 3) - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 3)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 9 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 21 ... 33  Next