Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2) - Page 22 BklTYr4

Project Crusade Community

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 28 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
Roy
Level 7 CPU
Roy

RoyMaster4

Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2) - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2) - Page 22 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 7:06 pm

It's one in german.

How do I know this? Deino in Pokemon.
Back to top Go down
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2) - Page 22 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 9:13 pm

Update on Ice Climbers Number Stage Poll
6/23/2012 @ 12:13AM

Total of 14 people voted

10 votes for 1 stage

4 votes for 2 stages

NOTE: I didnt add Felipe's or AEM's vote. Fleep obviously trolling (he said so himself on chat. lol) & I know AEM is not serious about his vote.
Back to top Go down
Yeti
Level 6 CPU
Yeti

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2) - Page 22 EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 12:59 am

One is all it needs
Back to top Go down
AEM

AEM

Ariand54321

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2) - Page 22 EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 2:34 am

I was being very serious Smashking.
Back to top Go down
Jak

Klonoa

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2) - Page 22 EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 7:25 am

0 stages.
Back to top Go down
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2) - Page 22 EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 1:06 pm

6/23/2012 @ 4:05PM

Total of 14 people voted

11 votes for 1 stage

4 votes for 2 stages

1 votes for 0 stages
Back to top Go down
Level 4 CPU

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2) - Page 22 EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 3:46 pm

0 Stages
Back to top Go down
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2) - Page 22 EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 11:23 pm

6/24/2012 @ 2:23AM

Total of 17 people voted

11 votes for 1 stage

4 votes for 2 stages

2 votes for 0 stages
Back to top Go down
Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2) - Page 22 EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 7:21 am

This is unrelated to Ice Climbers, but I just had an idea.

Is anyone up for an underwater stage? The physics would have to be different for this, but here's how I see it would play out.

1. No gravity, players can go up, down, side and side in the water at will.

2. Aireals and Specials only.

We'd have to add a couple new animations, but nothing too horrible.

- Underwater Idle
- Swim Horizontal
- Swin Vertical

Maybe this could be a underwater Mario stage or something?
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Ganonthegreat/
Roy
Level 7 CPU
Roy

RoyMaster4

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2) - Page 22 EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 8:15 am

We could have something like Seaside Hill from Sonic Heroes, with the bottom half of the stage being in water. I think it's been discussed before, but no one had a good enough stagee idea to fit it in.
Back to top Go down
Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2) - Page 22 EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 8:35 am

RoyMaster4 wrote:
We could have something like Seaside Hill from Sonic Heroes, with the bottom half of the stage being in water. I think it's been discussed before, but no one had a good enough stagee idea to fit it in.
I was thinking of those water stages in the original Mario's. However we could have something from Mario Sunshine, Phantom Hourglass, or if we're even feeling trollish the Water Temple from Ocarina.
Back to top Go down
Yeti
Level 6 CPU
Yeti

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2) - Page 22 EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 9:08 am

Ganonthegreat wrote:
RoyMaster4 wrote:
I was thinking of those water stages in the original Mario's. However we could have something from Mario Sunshine, Phantom Hourglass, or if we're even feeling trollish the Water Temple from Ocarina.

Thats already in the game.

But considering Ice Climbers have only had 1 game i think. and neither stages in melee or brawl were ever in the game. How about doing either the actual level in the Ice Climbers game. Or Sakuri it and make a Shadow Ridge, A stage that is a snowy, Icey Ridge that is always nightime on, with the random event of a possible avalanch, or random dark enemys apearing, the Stage is lit by 3 torches, and it gives the Ice Climbers a little darkside. (that was inspired by Det's Avi)

This is me changing my vote to 2
Back to top Go down
Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2) - Page 22 EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 9:13 am

Is it? I had no idea xD

Anyway, seeing as Ice Climbers only have 1 stage, and I was kinda hoping that the stage would be completely submerged, I think that's a bad idea.
Back to top Go down
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2) - Page 22 EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 9:16 pm

UPDATE AS OF 6/25/12 @ 12:15AM

PLEASE READ

Ok, now that we've decided on how many stages we will go with Ice Climbers, lets begin the Official Ice Climbers Stage Poll. For those of you who are seeing this for the first time, I Can Now Confirm That We Will Have 1 Ice Climbers Stages.

NOTE: I will start off the poll with Smash Vets stages of the Ice Climbers series. If you have an idea for a new stage for the series, you are welcome to share it with us to add to the poll.

Here are the rules to this poll:

1. You can only vote up to 1 Ice Climbers stages of your choice no matter what your reason is.
2. You are welcome to add new candidates to the poll if you dont see a stage that is appealing to you.
3. There is no deadline. The poll will close once the topic dies out.
4. Please don't rush the topic
5. Pre-Emptive votes will not be added.
6. You are welcome to post videos, images, drawings, bluprints, descriptions, etc to give the voters a visual idea of what the stages can look like.

Total Of 0 Have Voted

Currently Winning

1st Place:

Runner Up (but still losing): _______________________________________________________________

Ice Climbers Stage Candidates

0 votes for Icicle Mountain (Ice Climbers, Super Smash Bros Melee)

0 votes for The Summit (Ice Climbers, Super Smash Bros Brawl)

Back to top Go down
M. Bison
Level 5 CPU
M. Bison

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2) - Page 22 EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 9:24 pm

The Summit
Back to top Go down
Masaomi
Level 6 CPU
Masaomi

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2) - Page 22 EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 10:12 pm

Summit.
Back to top Go down
Equinox
Level 5 CPU
Equinox

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2) - Page 22 EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 11:59 pm

The Summit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2) - Page 22 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 2:10 am

icicle mountain
Back to top Go down
Maikeru
Level 5 CPU
Maikeru

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2) - Page 22 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 2:33 am

Icicle Mountain. Summit isn't fun.. :c
Back to top Go down
Roy
Level 7 CPU
Roy

RoyMaster4

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2) - Page 22 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 3:56 am

Our own Ice Climber stage, neither Summit nor Icicle Mountain.

I'm going to go with 'Base'. Probably not the most creative name, but the starting area and most recognizable in Ice Climber. Think of it as a walk off with platforms above you that are breakable, yet Topis come by to repair whatever is broken.
Back to top Go down
Jak

Klonoa

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2) - Page 22 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 4:27 am

RoyMaster4 wrote:

I'm going to go with 'Base'. Probably not the most creative name, but the starting area and most recognizable in Ice Climber. Think of it as a walk off with platforms above you that are breakable, yet Topis come by to repair whatever is broken.
this
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2) - Page 22 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 9:30 am

RoyMaster4 wrote:

I agree with this.
Back to top Go down
MercuryHg34

MercuryHg34

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2) - Page 22 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 11:16 am

I like the idea of Base. That will be my vote.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2) - Page 22 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 11:27 am

Base
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2) - Page 22 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 11:31 am

Base. Although we can find a better name, right?
Back to top Go down
ensane

ensane

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2) - Page 22 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 3:24 pm

Gonna go with Summit.
Back to top Go down
Perfect Hell

Perfect Hell

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2) - Page 22 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 6:43 pm

Summit
Back to top Go down
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2) - Page 22 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 9:28 pm

UPDATE AS OF 6/26/12 @ 12:20AM

PLEASE READ

Ok, now that we've decided on how many stages we will go with Ice Climbers, lets begin the Official Ice Climbers Stage Poll. For those of you who are seeing this for the first time, I Can Now Confirm That We Will Have 1 Ice Climbers Stages.

NOTE 1: YOU ARE WELCOME TO ADD A NEW CREATIVE IDEA FOR THE SERIES STAGE

NOTE 2: HERE IS A LINK TO COME UP WITH A NAME FOR ROY's IDEA OF A STAGE
http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_is_the_bottom_of_a_mountain_called
(My Suggestions: Mountain Base &/or Ice Valley)

NOTE 3: I am voting for The Summit. Icicle Mountain was annoying cause of the constant stage scrolling. I found The Summit to be a unique stage of its own (minus the fish). On top of that, I think its a good choice cause The Summit was an important area of the game since it is the Finish Line where the Ice Climber's goal is achived. It is also the location of the Pheryldactle (i hope i spelled that right. lol)

Here are the rules to this poll:

1. You can only vote up to 1 Ice Climbers stages of your choice no matter what your reason is.
2. You are welcome to add new candidates to the poll if you dont see a stage that is appealing to you.
3. There is no deadline. The poll will close once the topic dies out.
4. Please don't rush the topic
5. Pre-Emptive votes will not be added.
6. You are welcome to post videos, images, drawings, bluprints, descriptions, etc to give the voters a visual idea of what the stages can look like.

Total Of 13 Have Voted

Currently Winning

1st Place: *Unnamed* Base (6 votes)

Runner Up (but still losing): The Summit (5 votes) _______________________________________________________________

Ice Climbers Stage Candidates

2 votes for Icicle Mountain (Ice Climbers, Super Smash Bros Melee)

5 votes for The Summit (Ice Climbers, Super Smash Bros Brawl)

6 votes for *Unnamed* Base [official name will soon be decided] (Ice Climbers)

diego222

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2) - Page 22 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 10:32 pm

I will vote for summit.
Back to top Go down
Keven
Level 5 CPU
Keven

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2) - Page 22 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 3:25 pm

I vote for Base
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2) - Page 22 Empty

Back to top Go down

Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 22 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 28 ... 34  Next