Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2) - Page 14 BklTYr4

Project Crusade Community

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 24 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
Yeti
Level 6 CPU
Yeti

Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2) - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2) - Page 14 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 10:56 am

If Onett comes back it should be redisned to be Nintens Home Town, the Melee onett isn't even politically correct in how its set up, it needs a redisngn.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2) - Page 14 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 11:03 am

Yeti Dk wrote:
If Onett comes back it should be redisned to be Nintens Home Town, the Melee onett isn't even politically correct in how its set up, it needs a redisngn.
Yeah, don't want to offend the Mother 2 fans
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2) - Page 14 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 11:29 am

Even me being BluePsychic doesn't care about the towns layout. I don't want to see Onett back in the game though, and while I don't mind the towns layout in the background, I don't like the actual stage design.
Back to top Go down
Bloody Gallade
Level 3 CPU
Bloody Gallade

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2) - Page 14 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 12:35 pm

Esper wrote:
Yeti Dk wrote:

It's called EarthBound. You offend me sir.
Also, 3 stages. And to be honest, Ninten's home town of Podunk isn't a bad idea.
Back to top Go down
AEM

AEM

Ariand54321

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2) - Page 14 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 1:13 pm

Yeti Dk wrote:
Ninten never lived in Onett. He lived in Podunk, as Gallade stated.
Back to top Go down
MercuryHg34

MercuryHg34

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2) - Page 14 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 1:56 pm

Bloody Gallade wrote:
Esper wrote:
Yeti Dk wrote:

It's called EarthBound. You offend me sir.
Also, 3 stages. And to be honest, Ninten's home town of Podunk isn't a bad idea.

I think Esper meant that sarcastically.
Back to top Go down
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2) - Page 14 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 10:28 pm

UPDATE AS OF 5/25/12 @ 12:38AM

PLEASE READ

Well then, I guess its time to come to a close for the Mother series numbered stage poll. Confirmed number of stages for the Mother series, which has been voted by the community, will be 3 stages in total.

Since the status of Onett seems unknown and doesn't have much support after it's removal from Crusade during demo 0.8 development, Onett will not be on the confirmed list of the Mother stages. But to be fair to those who support it, I'll add it on this poll along with the other candidates.

Due to the Onett issue as well as Fourside already being playable in the current demo, 2 out 3 spots remain for the series'. Therefore you can vote up to two choices.

Here are the rules to this poll:

1. You can only vote up to 2 Mother stages of your choice no matter what your reason is.
2. You are welcome to add new candidates to the poll if you dont see a stage that is appealing to you.
3. There is no deadline. The poll will close once the topic dies out.
4. Please don't rush the topic
5. Pre-Emptive votes will not be added.

Total Of 0 Have Voted

Currently Winning

1st Place:

2nd Place:

Runner Up (but still losing):

Mother Stage Candidates

0 votes for Onett [Melee version or Revamp] (Earthbound/Mother 2, Smash Bros Melee, Smash Bros Brawl)
wiki video 1 video 2

0 votes for Magicant (Mother 1)
wiki video 1 video 2

0 votes for Moonside (Earthbound/Mother 2)
wiki video

0 votes for New Pork City [Brawl version or Revamp] (Mother 3 & Smash Bros Brawl)
wiki video 1 video 2

0 votes for Mt. Itoi [Gigyas' location] (Mother 1)
wiki video

0 votes for Cave Of The Past [Gigyas' location] (Earthbound/Mother 2)
wiki video

0 votes for Podunk (Mother 1)
wiki video

0 votes for Tazmilly Village (Mother 3)
wiki video sprites

Last edited by SmashKing201 on Thu May 24, 2012 10:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Equinox
Level 5 CPU
Equinox

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2) - Page 14 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 10:36 pm

My first vote shall go to Magicant. The other vote will be put on hold for now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2) - Page 14 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 10:47 pm

Magicant and Tazmily Village.
Back to top Go down
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2) - Page 14 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 10:50 pm

AH! forgot all about Tazmilly Village. Going to add that on the next update. Sorry I forgot to add it, but those of you can still vote for it and will be added on next update.

EDIT:

Added wiki, video, & sprites for Tazmilly Village on poll.
Back to top Go down
Bloody Gallade
Level 3 CPU
Bloody Gallade

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2) - Page 14 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 11:23 pm

Voting for Podunk and Mt.Itoi. I really want a Mother 1 stage in this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2) - Page 14 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 3:03 am

Tazmily Village and Magicant
Back to top Go down
M. Bison
Level 5 CPU
M. Bison

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2) - Page 14 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 6:30 am

Magicant and Tazmily
Back to top Go down
Roy
Level 7 CPU
Roy

RoyMaster4

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2) - Page 14 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 6:33 am

Voting for Mt. Itoi and Tazmilly.

Reasoning is that we should have at least one 'villain' stage for Mother, which means either Ioti, New Pork, or Cave of the Past. Since Tazmilly is going to win, I'm going with the Mother 1 option. I also don't want all 3 of our stages to be city-like, which would happen if Podunk won the Mother 1 rep.
Tazmilly only because of a Mother 3 rep...
Back to top Go down
Maikeru
Level 5 CPU
Maikeru

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2) - Page 14 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 7:52 am

If tazmilly is going to win, i found a 3D version of it (sort of) which could be helpful for the stage layout

Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2) - Page 14 Ch_tazmilly0042
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2) - Page 14 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 11:29 am

Tazmilly and Magicant.
Back to top Go down
Jak

Klonoa

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2) - Page 14 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 11:48 am

Mt. Itoi and Cave of the Past.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2) - Page 14 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 12:15 pm

Mt. Itoi and a revamped New Pork.
Back to top Go down
Yeti
Level 6 CPU
Yeti

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2) - Page 14 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 5:42 pm

New Pork and Magicant
Back to top Go down
Equinox
Level 5 CPU
Equinox

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2) - Page 14 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 6:29 pm

My other vote shall go to Tazmilly.
Back to top Go down
Keven
Level 5 CPU
Keven

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2) - Page 14 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 6:31 pm

My Vote : Tazmilly Village & Moonside
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2) - Page 14 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 6:39 pm

Keven wrote:
My Vote : Tazmilly Village & Moonside
Moonside IS Fourside. But trippy. Do not waste your second vote on a stage that is basically in game already. All you gotta do to get Moonside is change the lighting on Fourside.
Back to top Go down
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2) - Page 14 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 10:26 pm

UPDATE AS OF 5/26/12 @ 1:19AM

PLEASE READ

Confirmed number of stages for the Mother series, which has been voted by the community, will be 3 stages in total.

Since the status of Onett seems unknown and doesn't have much support after it's removal from Crusade during demo 0.8 development, Onett will not be on the confirmed list of the Mother stages. But to be fair to those who support it, I'll add it on this poll along with the other candidates.

Due to the Onett issue as well as Fourside already being playable in the current demo, 2 out 3 spots remain for the series'. Therefore you can vote up to two choices.

1. You can only vote up to 2 Mother stages of your choice no matter what your reason is.
2. You are welcome to add new candidates to the poll if you dont see a stage that is appealing to you.

Total Of 11 Have Voted

Currently Winning

1st Place: Tazmilly Village (7 votes)

2nd Place: Magicant (6 votes)

Runner Up (but still losing): Mt. Itoi (4 votes)

Mother Stage Candidates

0 votes for Onett [Melee version or Revamp] (Earthbound/Mother 2, Smash Bros Melee, Smash Bros Brawl)
wiki video 1 video 2

6 votes for Magicant (Mother 1)
wiki video 1 video 2

1 votes for Moonside (Earthbound/Mother 2)
wiki video

2 votes for New Pork City [Brawl version or Revamp] (Mother 3 & Smash Bros Brawl)
wiki video 1 video 2

4 votes for Mt. Itoi [Gigyas' location] (Mother 1)
wiki video

1 votes for Cave Of The Past [Gigyas' location] (Earthbound/Mother 2)
wiki video

1 votes for Podunk (Mother 1)
wiki video

7 votes for Tazmilly Village (Mother 3)
wiki video sprites
Back to top Go down
Keven
Level 5 CPU
Keven

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2) - Page 14 EmptySat May 26, 2012 7:06 am

Ok i did not know thanks Blue im changing my vote Moonside = Mt. Itoi .
Back to top Go down
Maikeru
Level 5 CPU
Maikeru

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2) - Page 14 EmptySat May 26, 2012 7:48 am

Magicant and Tazmilly
Back to top Go down
Leo
Level 7 CPU
Leo

Link

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2) - Page 14 EmptySat May 26, 2012 11:45 am

Maikeru wrote:
Magicant and Tazmilly
Back to top Go down
MercuryHg34

MercuryHg34

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2) - Page 14 EmptySat May 26, 2012 8:21 pm

Magicant and Tazmilly. I'm really just trusting that you all know way more about Mother/Earthbound than I do.
Back to top Go down
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2) - Page 14 EmptySat May 26, 2012 9:37 pm

UPDATE AS OF 5/27/12 @ 12:34AM

PLEASE READ

Confirmed number of stages for the Mother series, which has been voted by the community, will be 3 stages in total.

NOTE: I'M ADDING MY VOTE HERE AND NOW. MY VOTES BEING Mt. Inoi & Tazmilly Village

Total Of 14 Have Voted

Currently Winning

1st Place: Tazmilly Village (11 votes)

2nd Place: Magicant (9 votes)

Runner Up (but still losing): Mt. Itoi (6 votes)

Mother Stage Candidates

wiki video 1 video 2

9 votes for Magicant (Mother 1)
wiki video 1 video 2

0 votes for Moonside (Earthbound/Mother 2)
wiki video

2 votes for New Pork City [Brawl version or Revamp] (Mother 3 & Smash Bros Brawl)
wiki video 1 video 2

6 votes for Mt. Itoi [Gigyas' location] (Mother 1)
wiki video

1 votes for Cave Of The Past [Gigyas' location] (Earthbound/Mother 2)
wiki video

1 votes for Podunk (Mother 1)
wiki video

11 votes for Tazmilly Village (Mother 3)
wiki video sprites
Back to top Go down
Perfect Hell

Perfect Hell

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2) - Page 14 EmptySun May 27, 2012 1:22 pm

Not voting. I know nothing at all about the series
Back to top Go down
Jak

Klonoa

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2) - Page 14 EmptySun May 27, 2012 1:31 pm

I don't think Earthbound Magicant videos are the best possible representation of Mother 1 Magicant.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2) - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 14 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 24 ... 34  Next