View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Snipes88
Level 4 CPU
Snipes88

Ristar
  N/A

Fighter Kirby-Alt for Kirby (Kirby Series) Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Fighter Kirby-Alt for Kirby (Kirby Series) Discussion   Fighter Kirby-Alt for Kirby (Kirby Series) Discussion EmptyWed Jan 25, 2017 8:54 am

I don't have to tell you who Kirby is, he's already in the game. But what I will tell you is about Fighter Kirby, which is a copy ability Kirby gets from swallowing Knuckle Joe in most games, and Boxin (a punching dog-like enemy) in others. Fighter Kirby wears a red headband similar to that of Ryu from the street fighter series. In addition to that, a lot of Fighter Kirby's moves seem to reference Ryu, but putting him in crusade wouldn't necessarily make him a smaller clone of Ryu, and here's why.

(Note, most attack names come from Kirby Triple Deluxe) (Note #2: I had to make up a couple things or borrow from other abilities in order to make this work, please don't call me out on it)

Jab: Vulcan Punch (This would be similar to regular Kirby's Jab considering this is where it comes from)
S-Smash: Smash Punch (Kirby charges up and throws a punch with the medium range of a projectile)
Dash: Leg Sweep (Kirby rises off the ground into a spinning kick motion, similar to Ryu's Tatsumakisenpuyaka)
U-Smash: Rising Break (Kirby Charges up an uppercut that is similar to Ryu's Shoryuken)
D-Smash: Giga Force Blast (Kirby charges up a huge fireball attack, you can probably guess what it's similar to)
D-Tilt: Slide Kick (Kirby's sliding kick he does in every Kirby game. Ever)
U-Tilt: Uppercut Kick (The kicking uppercut that used to be Kirby's dash attack with Fighter)
S-Tilt: Foe Grab + Arm Throw (Can grab the opponents and throw them forwards)
Bair: Double Kick (Kirby kicks backwards and has a medium projectile range)
Dair: Sky Kick (Yes it is actually in Kirby games, but it's just Sonic's Dair basically)
Fair: Forward Double Kick: (Just a reversed Double Kick)
Uair: Down Kick (A flip kick upwards. I did not make this up)
Nair: Moon Somersault Kick (To quote the Kirby Wiki: Kirby performs a Somersault Kick in midair, damaging enemies. This kick renders him invincible for the duration of the move and leaves behind a crescent shaped flash.)
N-Special: Force Blast (Just a weak fireball projectile)
U-Special: Hi-Jump (Comes from the Hi-Jump ability and is exactly what it sounds like)
S-Special Metal Roll (Comes from the Metal Ability, Kirby turns metal rolls around a short distance to cause damage)
D-Special: Needle (Comes from Needle ability, Kirby becomes a spike ball similar to the Unira item. Can stick to walls)
Grapple: Throw Ability (From *Take a wild guess* Kirby inhales and grabs an opponent in his range)
Pummel: Kirby's regular pummel
D-Throw: Kirby's Regular D-Throw
F-Throw: (From throw ability: He throws the enemy forward)
B-Throw: Judo Throw (Kirby Turns around and throws the opponent like a Judo Master)
U-Throw: Kirby's Standard U-Throw
Taunts: Kirbys Taunts

I hope you feel that this could be an Alt for Kirby like I do.
Back to top Go down
https://www.voices.com/actors/snipes88
Slissith

Slissith

( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

PostSubject: Re: Fighter Kirby-Alt for Kirby (Kirby Series) Discussion   Fighter Kirby-Alt for Kirby (Kirby Series) Discussion EmptyWed Jan 25, 2017 12:23 pm

Your OP isn't adequate. It needs to provide far more information, such as why to include the character in the first place, where ti originated from etc.

The moveset should be better formatted; it currently isn't convenient to read.

Back to top Go down
Braystar
Level 7 CPU
Braystar

Waluigi
  N/A

PostSubject: Re: Fighter Kirby-Alt for Kirby (Kirby Series) Discussion   Fighter Kirby-Alt for Kirby (Kirby Series) Discussion EmptyThu Jan 26, 2017 12:57 am

I don't see why we need this Kirby alt when you could use 90% of this for Knuckle Joe, an iconic enemy from Kirby, had a decent role in the anime, and was used as the face for Helper To Hero.
Back to top Go down
Snipes88
Level 4 CPU
Snipes88

Ristar
  N/A

PostSubject: Re: Fighter Kirby-Alt for Kirby (Kirby Series) Discussion   Fighter Kirby-Alt for Kirby (Kirby Series) Discussion EmptyThu Jan 26, 2017 9:09 am

Thank you for your advice and input, I will hopefully do better the next time I try a character request
Back to top Go down
https://www.voices.com/actors/snipes88
Slissith

Slissith

( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

PostSubject: Re: Fighter Kirby-Alt for Kirby (Kirby Series) Discussion   Fighter Kirby-Alt for Kirby (Kirby Series) Discussion EmptyThu Jan 26, 2017 5:14 pm

Snipes88 wrote:
Thank you for your advice and input, I will hopefully do better the next time I try a character request

Should I move it to the Wall of Shame so that someone else may attempt to represent the character in the future? You can still try to improve it if you want.
Back to top Go down
Slissith

Slissith

( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

PostSubject: Re: Fighter Kirby-Alt for Kirby (Kirby Series) Discussion   Fighter Kirby-Alt for Kirby (Kirby Series) Discussion EmptySat Jan 28, 2017 4:34 pm

Moved to the Wall of Shame.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fighter Kirby-Alt for Kirby (Kirby Series) Discussion   Fighter Kirby-Alt for Kirby (Kirby Series) Discussion Empty

Back to top Go down

Fighter Kirby-Alt for Kirby (Kirby Series) Discussion
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1