View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Exdesia-
Level 1 CPU
Exdesia-

Mach Rider
  N/A

How i can make my own character? Empty
PostSubject: How i can make my own character?   How i can make my own character? EmptyThu Oct 06, 2016 6:42 pm

Pls i need help, how i can make my custom characters?
Back to top Go down
Braystar
Level 7 CPU
Braystar

Waluigi
  N/A

PostSubject: Re: How i can make my own character?   How i can make my own character? EmptyThu Oct 06, 2016 7:58 pm

You can't.
You can request them in the Unofficial Characters board, but please put effort in it, along with explaining moves, being creative and giving us information about the character. Check if the character hasn't already been requested, and keep it in videogame characters who debuted in videogames only.
If you do have great skills in spriting/coding, you can apply for an entry position into the team.
Back to top Go down
Nix~
Level 4 CPU
Nix~

N/A

PostSubject: Re: How i can make my own character?   How i can make my own character? EmptyThu Oct 06, 2016 9:29 pm

It's a lot more complicated than you seem to think.

It involves making sprites for every single movement your character will do, along with coding every move in the game's (not open source) engine.
Back to top Go down
deepstate
Level 3 CPU
deepstate

PostSubject: Re: How i can make my own character?   How i can make my own character? EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 1:20 am

very carefully
Back to top Go down
Broke The Screeen
Level 3 CPU
Broke The Screeen

N/A

PostSubject: Re: How i can make my own character?   How i can make my own character? EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 2:27 am

You grab a pen & paper, think of how your character will look, draw that character and BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM, your first OC.
Back to top Go down
wheeled_tank
Level 6 CPU
wheeled_tank

Phoenix Wright
  wheeled_tank

PostSubject: Re: How i can make my own character?   How i can make my own character? EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 4:16 am

Broke The Screeen wrote:
You grab a pen & paper, think of how your character will look, draw that character and BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM, your first OC.
If only I could Draw Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How i can make my own character?   How i can make my own character? Empty

Back to top Go down

How i can make my own character?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1