HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Difference Between Fan Character and Original Character

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
SP

Crash Bandicoot
  cellularSP

PostSubject: Difference Between Fan Character and Original Character   Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:04 am

This has always bugged me, even though I know its barely important (hence posting this in spam)...

But am I right in assuming that a FAN character is a character based off of an existing concept? And that an original character is a character you made up based on nothing except your imagination/world you created?

Then why do all these people call their fan characters "OCs"?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
C_Mill24
Level 9 CPU

Random
  C-Mill24

PostSubject: Re: Difference Between Fan Character and Original Character   Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:18 am

StayPuft wrote:
This has always bugged me, even though I know its barely important (hence posting this in spam)...

But am I right in assuming that a FAN character is a character based off of an existing concept? And that an original character is a character you made up based on nothing except your imagination/world you created?

Then why do all these people call their fan characters "OCs"?
Because they are absolutely ignorant.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sparlock

Ryu
  Ganonthegreat

PostSubject: Re: Difference Between Fan Character and Original Character   Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:52 am

I remember my first sprite project when I was a tiny little shit.

Without knowing about all the culture of Sonic recolours I had taken Tails, coloured him red and called him Red the Fox. Wanting to differ myself from all the other recolours I found afterwards I went back to SDB, found a little wizard hat and C&P'd it to his head.

That was my original character and nobody can ever take that away from me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://steamcommunity.com/id/Ganonthegreat/
C_Mill24
Level 9 CPU

Random
  C-Mill24

PostSubject: Re: Difference Between Fan Character and Original Character   Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:08 am

Lol Expansion Forums.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Difference Between Fan Character and Original Character   Today at 8:19 am

Back to top Go down

Difference Between Fan Character and Original Character
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1