Updated v0.9 Tier List

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
DiamondJoyride
Level 2 CPU
DiamondJoyride

N/A

Updated v0.9 Tier List Empty
PostSubject: Updated v0.9 Tier List   Updated v0.9 Tier List EmptyFri Jul 01, 2016 9:39 am

Hi all! It's been some time since I experimented with the tiers in Crusade,and now, I want to finalize them. The list that you're gonna see here is the finalized version of the tier list that I posted some time ago. And, instead of words, you're gonna see pictures for tiers! Clap

Without further adieu, let's go!

S-Tier, best for tournament play
1) Updated v0.9 Tier List XPTmE0e
2) Updated v0.9 Tier List KEXXl3K
3) Updated v0.9 Tier List JusF6KI
4) Updated v0.9 Tier List OfBzwFH
5) Updated v0.9 Tier List CIlYxQK
6) Updated v0.9 Tier List VCPFZ6q (also give Marth a re-sprite please)
7) Updated v0.9 Tier List Ljmrx2Z
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A-Tier, solo viable
8] Updated v0.9 Tier List FjuTWqM / Updated v0.9 Tier List YAysS7y
9) Updated v0.9 Tier List Py1ZE7h
10) Updated v0.9 Tier List WilApTS
11) Updated v0.9 Tier List VegY1EB
12) Updated v0.9 Tier List 3ULteqp
13) Updated v0.9 Tier List DrSnMOs
14) Updated v0.9 Tier List 87P9Rzz
15) Updated v0.9 Tier List GLsCCbn
16) Updated v0.9 Tier List 2wzElC6
17) Updated v0.9 Tier List FtG7Rpl
18) Updated v0.9 Tier List QPfNGNG
19) Updated v0.9 Tier List VXwPCgb
20) Updated v0.9 Tier List XZMdknu
21) Updated v0.9 Tier List KTvBvoC
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
B-Tier, most effective in doubles
22) Updated v0.9 Tier List KLpZCiH
23) Updated v0.9 Tier List GWxPFHc
24) Updated v0.9 Tier List YHE22kV
25) Updated v0.9 Tier List NkjK0m2
26) Updated v0.9 Tier List ApzONKV
27) Updated v0.9 Tier List MEKRnZD
28) Updated v0.9 Tier List XcODf0Z
29) Updated v0.9 Tier List O7Rx9gJ
30) Updated v0.9 Tier List OZkEH4e
31) Updated v0.9 Tier List Yl7fg6J
32) Updated v0.9 Tier List WaEiTx6
33) Updated v0.9 Tier List JEjXfxR
34) Updated v0.9 Tier List XmcjPm0
35) Updated v0.9 Tier List PT1WQ2M
36) Updated v0.9 Tier List NamUd2t
37) Updated v0.9 Tier List By4ZOk4
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
C-Tier, niche use
38) Updated v0.9 Tier List ELKLhB7
39) Updated v0.9 Tier List 7h1mSqE
40) Updated v0.9 Tier List S0Na67D
41) Updated v0.9 Tier List DvGXcMX
42) Updated v0.9 Tier List UzoNL4D
43) Updated v0.9 Tier List 5UjFbCd
44) Updated v0.9 Tier List 5QfpR2D
45) Updated v0.9 Tier List Ij44dVf
46) Updated v0.9 Tier List EGrh5G9
47) Updated v0.9 Tier List GtNmftX
48) Updated v0.9 Tier List Cz05mIB
49) Updated v0.9 Tier List 4Hk5I84
50) Updated v0.9 Tier List FwCuefG
51) Updated v0.9 Tier List 30ucLGo
52) Updated v0.9 Tier List Y2zXVrX
D-Tier, Not viable
53) Updated v0.9 Tier List BzkU2OE
54) Updated v0.9 Tier List Xh5N2yF
55) Updated v0.9 Tier List HQX6cu5
56) Updated v0.9 Tier List 5jWo76K
E-Tier, not good at all
57) Updated v0.9 Tier List 22rz7LJ
58) Updated v0.9 Tier List KRcqlhS
59) Updated v0.9 Tier List 6xH4MZZ
60) Updated v0.9 Tier List 4fq58fX
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yep! That's it! The finalized version of my tier list, and the tier list that I will be following for the rest of v0.9. Please, let me know if I left out any characters, and I will put them where they should be!

Remember, this is only my opeenion. If you disagree, leave yours in the comments below.

Last edited by DiamondJoyride on Sat Jul 02, 2016 12:05 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Added Ashley and Bomberman)
Back to top Go down
wheeled_tank
Level 6 CPU
wheeled_tank

Phoenix Wright
  wheeled_tank

PostSubject: Re: Updated v0.9 Tier List   Updated v0.9 Tier List EmptyFri Jul 01, 2016 9:46 am

Looks like I use the "Doubles" (mid-tier). Then again, in most games I play, I tend to play a "Support" kind of role, so I am not too surprised, not to mention that most of the characters I use in the regular Smash games are considered mid-tier anyways.

Edit: I think you are missing Snake
Back to top Go down
DiamondJoyride
Level 2 CPU
DiamondJoyride

N/A

PostSubject: Re: Updated v0.9 Tier List   Updated v0.9 Tier List EmptyFri Jul 01, 2016 9:52 am

wheeled_tank wrote:
Edit: I think you are missing Snake

Oh, you're right. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Nix~
Level 4 CPU
Nix~

N/A

PostSubject: Re: Updated v0.9 Tier List   Updated v0.9 Tier List EmptyFri Jul 01, 2016 12:08 pm

Watch some Nairo games. ZSS here is worse than Sm4sh ZSS but the same principles apply.

Rayman is also ridiculously good, even though his range is low.

Pikachu is better than Little Mac (a lot of characters are better than Little Mac).

Luigi should be higher on the list. He has strong KOs to make up for his poor recovery.

Goku should be lower; his Kamehameha isn't that annoying with a shield or a character that can stay in the air. His other moves are either laggy or weak.

I still don't get why you put G&W first. Is it a joke thing?

I also get why you put Petey that high but it pisses me off so much you should put him in E-tier so people don't play him.
Back to top Go down
AmareTSM

AmareTSM

N/A

PostSubject: Re: Updated v0.9 Tier List   Updated v0.9 Tier List EmptyFri Jul 01, 2016 1:58 pm

While this thread is up top, might as well give some thoughts off the top of my head.

Goku, Sonic, Knuckles, Bowser, Geno, Gooey, Snivy, and Phoenix are probably too high. Especially Phoenix and Sonic, those characters are pretty bad.

ZSS, Rayman, DK, Pika, Porky, Link, Ryu, Toon Link, and Pichu are probably too low. Most of these characters are actually really good, especially ZSS.

Not blaming you for any of this, a lot of these characters are super unexplored.

Nix~ wrote:
I still don't get why you put G&W first. Is it a joke thing?
GnW is really good.
Back to top Go down
wheeled_tank
Level 6 CPU
wheeled_tank

Phoenix Wright
  wheeled_tank

PostSubject: Re: Updated v0.9 Tier List   Updated v0.9 Tier List EmptyFri Jul 01, 2016 3:28 pm

To be fair with alot of the veterans, you do have to keep in mind that Crusade does have different physics along with many more characters with different fighting styles. I'm not going into weather "X is too low compared to Y" because I don't look through tier lists to find the characters I use, but keeping in mind of physics changes, new characters, and the fact that most veterans are either using a new moveset or their Brawl moveset, it is completely possible that characters like ZZS and Mr G&W could change places (look at Fox and Marth: Their fluctuations in the tier lists between games are more due to physics changes than actual changes to the characters)
Back to top Go down
DiamondJoyride
Level 2 CPU
DiamondJoyride

N/A

PostSubject: Re: Updated v0.9 Tier List   Updated v0.9 Tier List EmptyFri Jul 01, 2016 6:27 pm

AmareTSM wrote:
While this thread is up top, might as well give some thoughts off the top of my head.

Goku, Sonic, Knuckles, Bowser, Geno, Gooey, Snivy, and Phoenix are probably too high. Especially Phoenix and Sonic, those characters are pretty bad.

ZSS, Rayman, DK, Pika, Porky, Link, Ryu, Toon Link, and Pichu are probably too low. Most of these characters are actually really good, especially ZSS.

Not blaming you for any of this, a lot of these characters are super unexplored.

Well, I guess opinions are wrong, sometimes. Embarassed

Also, is Sonic really that bad? Like, C-Tier, or lower?
Back to top Go down
Kirb-Star
Level 3 CPU
Kirb-Star

N/A

PostSubject: Re: Updated v0.9 Tier List   Updated v0.9 Tier List EmptyFri Jul 01, 2016 8:27 pm

I don't see Ashley.
Back to top Go down
Broke The Screeen
Level 3 CPU
Broke The Screeen

N/A

PostSubject: Re: Updated v0.9 Tier List   Updated v0.9 Tier List EmptySat Jul 02, 2016 6:30 am

tier lists are useless.
Imo.
Back to top Go down
Nix~
Level 4 CPU
Nix~

N/A

PostSubject: Re: Updated v0.9 Tier List   Updated v0.9 Tier List EmptySat Jul 02, 2016 8:16 am

I don't see Saki.

I get G&W is good, but not 1st. Maybe bottom S-tier. I can't get over how light he is.

I personally don't know how to play Sonic, but judging from his popularity in Sm4sh there is an effective way to play him. I wouldn't count him out.

At this point when pretty much none of the potential of the non-vet characters has even been scratched, tier lists don't mean much. A single combo might be found that shifts the entire list.
Back to top Go down
DiamondJoyride
Level 2 CPU
DiamondJoyride

N/A

PostSubject: Re: Updated v0.9 Tier List   Updated v0.9 Tier List EmptySat Jul 02, 2016 8:26 am

Nix~ wrote:
I don't see Saki.

I get G&W is good, but not 1st. Maybe bottom S-tier. I can't get over how light he is.

I personally don't know how to play Sonic, but judging from his popularity in Sm4sh there is an effective way to play him. I wouldn't count him out.

At this point when pretty much none of the potential of the non-vet characters has even been scratched, tier lists don't mean much. A single combo might be found that shifts the entire list.

1) I can't really even decide where to put him for now lmao. He's just kind of a weird character to me.

2) Yeah, but he just has some of the weirdest hitboxes that stay out for an abnormally long time, and a fantastic combo game, despite being borderline lightest in the game.

3) Honestly, I think Sonic is incredible in Crusade. He's borderline S-Tier along with Knuckles because they just have so much going for them, so much untapped potential that I feel can be brought out.

4) Yeah, probably.
Back to top Go down
Nix~
Level 4 CPU
Nix~

N/A

PostSubject: Re: Updated v0.9 Tier List   Updated v0.9 Tier List EmptySat Jul 02, 2016 6:57 pm

Just you wait, people, when 9.1 comes out and character sizes are fixed Chun-li will be S-tier.

Just you wait.
Back to top Go down
DiamondJoyride
Level 2 CPU
DiamondJoyride

N/A

PostSubject: Re: Updated v0.9 Tier List   Updated v0.9 Tier List EmptySun Jul 03, 2016 12:34 am

Nix~ wrote:
Just you wait, people, when 9.1 comes out and character sizes are fixed Chun-li will be S-tier.

Just you wait.

inb4 Shadow is the best in the game Kappa
Back to top Go down
Broke The Screeen
Level 3 CPU
Broke The Screeen

N/A

PostSubject: Re: Updated v0.9 Tier List   Updated v0.9 Tier List EmptyMon Jul 04, 2016 9:51 am

Nix~ wrote:

Just you wait.

I can confirm that Chun-li won't be S-tier in 9.1
I can confirm that that is just what I think.
Back to top Go down
thebuddyadrian
Level 5 CPU
thebuddyadrian

thebuddyadrian

PostSubject: Re: Updated v0.9 Tier List   Updated v0.9 Tier List EmptyMon Jul 04, 2016 11:48 am

WHAT???
MR GAME AND WATCH IS TOP TIER?
Switching to Pac-Man
Back to top Go down
AmareTSM

AmareTSM

N/A

PostSubject: Re: Updated v0.9 Tier List   Updated v0.9 Tier List EmptyMon Jul 04, 2016 3:06 pm

thebuddyadrian wrote:
WHAT???
Switching to Pac-Man
Is there something wrong with your main being top teir?
Back to top Go down
thebuddyadrian
Level 5 CPU
thebuddyadrian

thebuddyadrian

PostSubject: Re: Updated v0.9 Tier List   Updated v0.9 Tier List EmptyMon Jul 04, 2016 5:02 pm

AmareTSM wrote:
thebuddyadrian wrote:
WHAT???
Switching to Pac-Man
Is there something wrong with your main being top teir?
Winning using top tiers makes me feel unworthy
Back to top Go down
Nix~
Level 4 CPU
Nix~

N/A

PostSubject: Re: Updated v0.9 Tier List   Updated v0.9 Tier List EmptyTue Jul 05, 2016 5:20 am

Pac-man's actually really good too.
Back to top Go down
thebuddyadrian
Level 5 CPU
thebuddyadrian

thebuddyadrian

PostSubject: Re: Updated v0.9 Tier List   Updated v0.9 Tier List EmptyTue Jul 05, 2016 8:05 am

Nix~ wrote:
Pac-man's actually really good too.
Maybe ice climbers? Klonoa? I dunno.
Back to top Go down
GONZAfeco
Level 1 CPU
GONZAfeco

64-MarioyLuigi

PostSubject: Re: Updated v0.9 Tier List   Updated v0.9 Tier List EmptyFri Aug 12, 2016 10:21 am

Oh cmon, don't do that to Rayman! Rayman for me it's not that bad, I'm very good with him(I'm good with him... .-. )I think Rayman should not be there(E - Tier).
Back to top Go down
wheeled_tank
Level 6 CPU
wheeled_tank

Phoenix Wright
  wheeled_tank

PostSubject: Re: Updated v0.9 Tier List   Updated v0.9 Tier List EmptyFri Aug 12, 2016 11:04 am

In Smash 4, the two characters I always use are Roy and the Mii Swordfighter (one of the "worse" characters in Smash 4), ando I can barely be touched when I use them. Not going to argue that their placement is wrong though; they are not nearly as good as the characters at the top of the list. Just because you might be the best with someone does not mean that the character is automatically better than the rest.
Back to top Go down
Nix~
Level 4 CPU
Nix~

N/A

PostSubject: Re: Updated v0.9 Tier List   Updated v0.9 Tier List EmptyFri Aug 12, 2016 11:21 am

To be fair though, Rayman is crazy good. His frame data is great, he has a spike, a "projectile", and good kill options. He's not S tier material because of his range limitations, but he's definitely good.

This list has a few quirks (Little Mac better than Clink and Pika???), but right now with the meta being virtually non-existent we can only get a rough estimate. It doesn't help that for the most part, this game is pretty balanced (Thx devs)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Updated v0.9 Tier List   Updated v0.9 Tier List Empty

Back to top Go down

Updated v0.9 Tier List
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1