Where is the Tier List for version 0.9?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nintega
Level 1 CPU

Goku
  Nintega94

PostSubject: Where is the Tier List for version 0.9?   Tue Oct 27, 2015 5:43 pm

When i went to the Project Crusade Wiki to look up Crusade's Tier List, the list was for 0.8.4! Why? Where's the 0.9 tier list? What's causing the Back Room to suddenly give up? Please! I'd like to know! Is it because of Goku? Is he really THAT OP in 0.9?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Perfect Hell

Evil Ryu

PostSubject: Re: Where is the Tier List for version 0.9?   Tue Oct 27, 2015 5:47 pm

The back room has been fairly inactive for a while now.

SSBC Head Character Balancer

SSBC Programmer

SSBC Back Room Founder

SSF2 Back Room Member

Competitive discussion is what I do

Crusade Movesets:  projectcrusade.forumotion.com/t1613-pending-moveset-topic#45702
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nintega
Level 1 CPU

Goku
  Nintega94

PostSubject: Re: Where is the Tier List for version 0.9?   Tue Oct 27, 2015 5:54 pm

Why So? What's been going on with them? Should we make a new back room? If so, i might be able to join if you'll let me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Perfect Hell

Evil Ryu

PostSubject: Re: Where is the Tier List for version 0.9?   Tue Oct 27, 2015 6:14 pm

The Back Room has the same qualifications as the Balancing Team. If you want to get in, you apply to join the Balancing Team and get accepted to both, unless you specify in your application that you only want to be in the Back Room. Inactive Balancers lose access to Balancing but stay in the Back Room. Applying to the team is the only way in.

We don't need a new back room, we just need the current one to either be active in both balancing and back room, or wait until balancing for 0.9.1 simmers down. The back room will probably be active once 0.9.1 releases.

SSBC Head Character Balancer

SSBC Programmer

SSBC Back Room Founder

SSF2 Back Room Member

Competitive discussion is what I do

Crusade Movesets:  projectcrusade.forumotion.com/t1613-pending-moveset-topic#45702
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Traweezie

Random

PostSubject: Re: Where is the Tier List for version 0.9?   Tue Oct 27, 2015 7:43 pm

Perfect Hell wrote:
The Back Room has the same qualifications as the Balancing Team.  If you want to get in, you apply to join the Balancing Team and get accepted to both, unless you specify in your application that you only want to be in the Back Room. Inactive Balancers lose access to Balancing but stay in the Back Room.  Applying to the team is the only way in.

We don't need a new back room, we just need the current one to either be active in both balancing and back room, or wait until balancing for 0.9.1 simmers down.  The back room will probably be active once 0.9.1 releases.

^ This. Pretty much I thought that there was no point on creating a tier list for a version that wasn't going to be out for very long til being outdated. So I decided to with til .9.1 comes out. If you like as perfecthell said above you could apply
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/traweezie?feature=mhee
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where is the Tier List for version 0.9?   Today at 11:55 am

Back to top Go down

Where is the Tier List for version 0.9?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1