Skull Kid (The Legend Of Zelda: Majora's Mask) Discussion: Bringing Down The Moon In 3 Days! - Page 2 BklTYr4

Project Crusade Community

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Skull Kid (The Legend Of Zelda: Majora's Mask) Discussion: Bringing Down The Moon In 3 Days!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
TrinitroMan
Level 7 CPU
TrinitroMan

Skull Kid (The Legend Of Zelda: Majora's Mask) Discussion: Bringing Down The Moon In 3 Days! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skull Kid (The Legend Of Zelda: Majora's Mask) Discussion: Bringing Down The Moon In 3 Days!   Skull Kid (The Legend Of Zelda: Majora's Mask) Discussion: Bringing Down The Moon In 3 Days! - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2015 4:44 am

Lego Shaq wrote:
You know what else is worse?
How you get pissed off by a meme that is funnier then all of your comments.
That you are rubbing your opinions under my nose as if they were facts!
Back to top Go down
procrastinatingDestiny
Level 6 CPU
procrastinatingDestiny

DestinyIntwined

Skull Kid (The Legend Of Zelda: Majora's Mask) Discussion: Bringing Down The Moon In 3 Days! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skull Kid (The Legend Of Zelda: Majora's Mask) Discussion: Bringing Down The Moon In 3 Days!   Skull Kid (The Legend Of Zelda: Majora's Mask) Discussion: Bringing Down The Moon In 3 Days! - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2015 7:18 am

You know what's worse?
This is turning into a meme itself.
Back to top Go down
Slissith

Slissith

( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

PostSubject: Re: Skull Kid (The Legend Of Zelda: Majora's Mask) Discussion: Bringing Down The Moon In 3 Days!   Skull Kid (The Legend Of Zelda: Majora's Mask) Discussion: Bringing Down The Moon In 3 Days! - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2015 1:46 pm

Anime.

Back to top Go down
procrastinatingDestiny
Level 6 CPU
procrastinatingDestiny

DestinyIntwined

PostSubject: Re: Skull Kid (The Legend Of Zelda: Majora's Mask) Discussion: Bringing Down The Moon In 3 Days!   Skull Kid (The Legend Of Zelda: Majora's Mask) Discussion: Bringing Down The Moon In 3 Days! - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2015 1:52 pm

You know worse
We are waaaaaaaay off topic
Back to top Go down
Lego Shaq

Lego Shaq

Geno

PostSubject: Re: Skull Kid (The Legend Of Zelda: Majora's Mask) Discussion: Bringing Down The Moon In 3 Days!   Skull Kid (The Legend Of Zelda: Majora's Mask) Discussion: Bringing Down The Moon In 3 Days! - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2015 3:13 pm

TrinitroMan wrote:
Lego Shaq wrote:
How you get pissed off by a meme that is funnier then all of your comments.
That you are rubbing your opinions under my nose as if they were facts!
You! You are literally the meanest, rudest, least helpful, person on this entire forum! Improve yourself.
Back to top Go down
procrastinatingDestiny
Level 6 CPU
procrastinatingDestiny

DestinyIntwined

PostSubject: Re: Skull Kid (The Legend Of Zelda: Majora's Mask) Discussion: Bringing Down The Moon In 3 Days!   Skull Kid (The Legend Of Zelda: Majora's Mask) Discussion: Bringing Down The Moon In 3 Days! - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2015 3:20 pm

So the moveset.
Back to top Go down
Lego Shaq

Lego Shaq

Geno

PostSubject: Re: Skull Kid (The Legend Of Zelda: Majora's Mask) Discussion: Bringing Down The Moon In 3 Days!   Skull Kid (The Legend Of Zelda: Majora's Mask) Discussion: Bringing Down The Moon In 3 Days! - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2015 3:27 pm

I've given my thoughts and more on the moveset.
Back to top Go down
procrastinatingDestiny
Level 6 CPU
procrastinatingDestiny

DestinyIntwined

PostSubject: Re: Skull Kid (The Legend Of Zelda: Majora's Mask) Discussion: Bringing Down The Moon In 3 Days!   Skull Kid (The Legend Of Zelda: Majora's Mask) Discussion: Bringing Down The Moon In 3 Days! - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2015 3:31 pm

Quick! While he's distracted, defuse TrinitroMan!
Back to top Go down
Naughty Ottsel
Level 5 CPU
Naughty Ottsel

Captain Falcon
  Vanillogic

PostSubject: Re: Skull Kid (The Legend Of Zelda: Majora's Mask) Discussion: Bringing Down The Moon In 3 Days!   Skull Kid (The Legend Of Zelda: Majora's Mask) Discussion: Bringing Down The Moon In 3 Days! - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2015 8:51 pm

DestinyIntwined wrote:
My comment wasn't directed at Lego Shaq it was at TrinitroMan

You know what's the worst?

Feeling like you're siding with TrinitroMan by explaining to Destiny that what he said isn't cursing.
Back to top Go down
procrastinatingDestiny
Level 6 CPU
procrastinatingDestiny

DestinyIntwined

PostSubject: Re: Skull Kid (The Legend Of Zelda: Majora's Mask) Discussion: Bringing Down The Moon In 3 Days!   Skull Kid (The Legend Of Zelda: Majora's Mask) Discussion: Bringing Down The Moon In 3 Days! - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2015 9:22 pm

but he said the f-bomb...

Okay I'm confused
Back to top Go down
Shiruza
Level 5 CPU
Shiruza

PostSubject: Re: Skull Kid (The Legend Of Zelda: Majora's Mask) Discussion: Bringing Down The Moon In 3 Days!   Skull Kid (The Legend Of Zelda: Majora's Mask) Discussion: Bringing Down The Moon In 3 Days! - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2015 1:41 pm

So when is this going into the hall of shame again?
Back to top Go down
procrastinatingDestiny
Level 6 CPU
procrastinatingDestiny

DestinyIntwined

PostSubject: Re: Skull Kid (The Legend Of Zelda: Majora's Mask) Discussion: Bringing Down The Moon In 3 Days!   Skull Kid (The Legend Of Zelda: Majora's Mask) Discussion: Bringing Down The Moon In 3 Days! - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2015 1:42 pm

again?
Back to top Go down
Shiruza
Level 5 CPU
Shiruza

PostSubject: Re: Skull Kid (The Legend Of Zelda: Majora's Mask) Discussion: Bringing Down The Moon In 3 Days!   Skull Kid (The Legend Of Zelda: Majora's Mask) Discussion: Bringing Down The Moon In 3 Days! - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2015 1:43 pm

DestinyIntwined wrote:
again?

Yes. I needed a reminder, someone must have said it already.
Back to top Go down
TrinitroMan
Level 7 CPU
TrinitroMan

PostSubject: Re: Skull Kid (The Legend Of Zelda: Majora's Mask) Discussion: Bringing Down The Moon In 3 Days!   Skull Kid (The Legend Of Zelda: Majora's Mask) Discussion: Bringing Down The Moon In 3 Days! - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2015 1:43 pm

When someone finally makes a GOOD Skull Kid thread.
You know what, I might try to take a shot at that, if you guys don't mind it.
Back to top Go down
Shiruza
Level 5 CPU
Shiruza

PostSubject: Re: Skull Kid (The Legend Of Zelda: Majora's Mask) Discussion: Bringing Down The Moon In 3 Days!   Skull Kid (The Legend Of Zelda: Majora's Mask) Discussion: Bringing Down The Moon In 3 Days! - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2015 1:47 pm

TrinitroMan wrote:

Your movesets aren't half bad. I'd like to see that.

The only recommendations I'd make would be to include Tatl and Tael during some of his normals, as well as some of his Hyrule Warriors moves (when we receive clarification of his playstyle of course). Do whatever otherwise.
Back to top Go down
Lego Shaq

Lego Shaq

Geno

PostSubject: Re: Skull Kid (The Legend Of Zelda: Majora's Mask) Discussion: Bringing Down The Moon In 3 Days!   Skull Kid (The Legend Of Zelda: Majora's Mask) Discussion: Bringing Down The Moon In 3 Days! - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2015 1:50 pm

TrinitroMan wrote:
I believe you need to ask the OP first.
Back to top Go down
Naughty Ottsel
Level 5 CPU
Naughty Ottsel

Captain Falcon
  Vanillogic

PostSubject: Re: Skull Kid (The Legend Of Zelda: Majora's Mask) Discussion: Bringing Down The Moon In 3 Days!   Skull Kid (The Legend Of Zelda: Majora's Mask) Discussion: Bringing Down The Moon In 3 Days! - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2015 8:27 pm

DestinyIntwined wrote:

Okay I'm confused

Right you are... guess I'm so desensitized to it that it doesn't even register anymore. Don't get too jealous, Destiny, someday you'll be like me, and cursing won't bother you, and you won't complain about people cursing on the internet anymore, and all will be well.

Just kidding. Naught will be well until Shovel Knight makes it into Cru-*choking sounds as Shaq strangles Ottsel*
Back to top Go down
Dustination

Mach Rider
  Dustination

PostSubject: Re: Skull Kid (The Legend Of Zelda: Majora's Mask) Discussion: Bringing Down The Moon In 3 Days!   Skull Kid (The Legend Of Zelda: Majora's Mask) Discussion: Bringing Down The Moon In 3 Days! - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2015 8:29 pm

Fuck I'm sorry!
Back to top Go down
https://projectcrusade.forumotion.com/
Lego Shaq

Lego Shaq

Geno

PostSubject: Re: Skull Kid (The Legend Of Zelda: Majora's Mask) Discussion: Bringing Down The Moon In 3 Days!   Skull Kid (The Legend Of Zelda: Majora's Mask) Discussion: Bringing Down The Moon In 3 Days! - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2015 8:36 pm

Naughty Ottsel wrote:
DestinyIntwined wrote:

Okay I'm confused

Right you are... guess I'm so desensitized to it that it doesn't even register anymore. Don't get too jealous, Destiny, someday you'll be like me, and cursing won't bother you, and you won't complain about people cursing on the internet anymore, and all will be well.

Just kidding. Naught will be well until Shovel Knight makes it into Cru-*choking sounds as Shaq strangles Ottsel*
Your'e welcome for sending that post to you

Back to top Go down
TrinitroMan
Level 7 CPU
TrinitroMan

PostSubject: Re: Skull Kid (The Legend Of Zelda: Majora's Mask) Discussion: Bringing Down The Moon In 3 Days!   Skull Kid (The Legend Of Zelda: Majora's Mask) Discussion: Bringing Down The Moon In 3 Days! - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2015 11:45 pm

Shiruza wrote:
TrinitroMan wrote:

Your movesets aren't half bad. I'd like to see that.

The only recommendations I'd make would be to include Tatl and Tael during some of his normals, as well as some of his Hyrule Warriors moves (when we receive clarification of his playstyle of course). Do whatever otherwise.
Well, basing him off Hyrule Warriors was my plan.
Who knows, maybe I can also somehow translate his special Hyrule Warriors gimmick into Smash Bros gameplay as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Skull Kid (The Legend Of Zelda: Majora's Mask) Discussion: Bringing Down The Moon In 3 Days!   Skull Kid (The Legend Of Zelda: Majora's Mask) Discussion: Bringing Down The Moon In 3 Days! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Skull Kid (The Legend Of Zelda: Majora's Mask) Discussion: Bringing Down The Moon In 3 Days!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2