Skull Kid (The Legend Of Zelda: Majora's Mask) Discussion: Bringing Down The Moon In 3 Days! BklTYr4

Project Crusade Community

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Skull Kid (The Legend Of Zelda: Majora's Mask) Discussion: Bringing Down The Moon In 3 Days!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
MarioStrikerMurphy1994
Level 5 CPU
MarioStrikerMurphy1994

Skull Kid (The Legend Of Zelda: Majora's Mask) Discussion: Bringing Down The Moon In 3 Days! Empty
PostSubject: Skull Kid (The Legend Of Zelda: Majora's Mask) Discussion: Bringing Down The Moon In 3 Days!   Skull Kid (The Legend Of Zelda: Majora's Mask) Discussion: Bringing Down The Moon In 3 Days! EmptyMon Nov 09, 2015 7:49 pm

Another Character Idea.

This time, it's for the kid who was possessed by the wickedness of the Majora's Mask: Skull Kid!

-Appearence: The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask (Nintendo 64; 2000)

Why I Support Him?:
He's one of my most favourite characters in The Legend of Zelda series. I like him by his darker story, and the Majora's Mask is, honestly, much more evil than Ganondorf, due to only wants to cause destruction everywhere. He could be a good Fighter in Super Smash Bros. series (sometimes, I consider he must be added in Melee instead Young Link...); however, I was dissappointed when he was turned in an Assist Trophy for SSB4...But well...Due to about child versions of Link we have Toon Link, I think that instead Young Link, Skull Kid could be a good idea.

Design: I visualize him as he's commonly represented: possessed by the Majora's Mask.

This could be all his moveset:
Normal Moves:
-Neutral (Attack Button x1): Punch
-Neutral (Attack Button x2): Double Punch
-Neutral (Attack Button x3): Wood Stick
-Side: Stick swing
-Up: Uppercut
-Down: Break Spin

-Dash Move: Drop kick

Aerial Moves:
-Neutral: Whirling Punch
-Up: Geyzer
-Front: Flying kick
-Back: Stabs his stick behind
-Down: Scythe swipe

-Grabs:
-Pummel: Stabs the opponent
-Front: Creates a tornado which lifts up the opponent.
-Up: Spins and throws the enemy
-Back: Levitates the opponent backwards, then stabs the ground with the end of his staff, causing a pillar of earth to jut out of the ground.
-Down: Poisons enemy

-Smash Attacks:
-Left/Right: Skull Kid creates a pillar of thunder that advances across the entire stage.
-Up: Two pillars of flame pop out of the ground on either side of Skull Kid.
-Down: Skull Kid unleashes a freezing wave.

Special Attacks:
-Neutral Special: Fairy Slingshot: Skull Kid uses a slingshot, and he shots one of his fairies. One of the Fairies only causes a damage, while the other causes poison.
-Side Special: Gale Trumpet: Skull Kid plays a three-horned trumpet, and he shots a powerful wind which pushes opponents and damages them at the same time.
-Up Special: Hide And Seek: Skull Kid uses a spell for teleport. You can decide his direction of teleport.
-Down Special: Lost Melody: Skull Kid plays a sinister melody which causes a random debuff on an opponent (poison, freeze, paralyze, stun, tripping)

-Final Smash: Final Hour: Skull Kid traps his opponents in a black hole. Then, using the wicked power of the Majora's Mask, he summons the moon, which after 3 seconds, crashes with the stage, sending all the enemies to fly!

What do you think? Comment, please.

Last edited by MarioStrikerMurphy1994 on Fri Nov 20, 2015 7:21 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Adding a complete moveset)
Back to top Go down
Naughty Ottsel
Level 5 CPU
Naughty Ottsel

Captain Falcon
  Vanillogic

Skull Kid (The Legend Of Zelda: Majora's Mask) Discussion: Bringing Down The Moon In 3 Days! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skull Kid (The Legend Of Zelda: Majora's Mask) Discussion: Bringing Down The Moon In 3 Days!   Skull Kid (The Legend Of Zelda: Majora's Mask) Discussion: Bringing Down The Moon In 3 Days! EmptyMon Nov 09, 2015 8:29 pm

It's not called the Fairy Slingshot because it...oh, never mind. Regardless, it's not exactly that special, without the ability to switch between Tatl and Tael (those are their names, by the way), and seems kinda inexplicable.

Please, for the love of Christ, define 'blows opponents'. Other than that, I guess it's...okay.

How far do they teleport? Presumably, they go farther if they charge it longer, but you should specify that.

Even K.O.? How about no? Like, No? And how does it select opponents for the debuff? And how is this able to be dodged and countered?

The idea is obvious enough that it's hard to screw up, but I still think the falling moon Final Smash has potential to be more unique and interesting than "big thing falls from sky and does high damage"
Maybe there's a timer (say, three seconds, to represent the three days you have in MM), and in that time, the opponents have to find the shadow of the moon and avoid it at all costs. The shadow, of course, gets bigger as the three seconds tick on, and at the end, a brief cutscene is played that shows the moon crashing down and doing massive damage and knockback to those it hits directly, and spreading waves of fire to do far less damage, and no knockback, to those in the blast radius.

Try representing actual details and elements of the character and their game in the moveset. But first, make a moveset. As in, make a full moveset. No support as it is, as much as I would love to see Skull Kid in Crusade, but if you actually do something with him, then I likeyl will support.

Also, I'm just here to tide you over until Shaq arrives. He'll probably have more profound, constructive stuff to say, so just wait 'till then.
Back to top Go down
OmegaSteve777
Level 8 CPU
OmegaSteve777

Gooey

PostSubject: Re: Skull Kid (The Legend Of Zelda: Majora's Mask) Discussion: Bringing Down The Moon In 3 Days!   Skull Kid (The Legend Of Zelda: Majora's Mask) Discussion: Bringing Down The Moon In 3 Days! EmptyMon Nov 09, 2015 8:33 pm

No complete moveset
No support
Back to top Go down
desu
Level 6 CPU
desu

Yoshi
  fanyoshixD

PostSubject: Re: Skull Kid (The Legend Of Zelda: Majora's Mask) Discussion: Bringing Down The Moon In 3 Days!   Skull Kid (The Legend Of Zelda: Majora's Mask) Discussion: Bringing Down The Moon In 3 Days! EmptyTue Nov 10, 2015 10:04 am

I feel like Young Link using masks on his moveset would be better than this, + the moveset isn't complete.
I can't support.
Back to top Go down
Lego Shaq

Lego Shaq

Geno

PostSubject: Re: Skull Kid (The Legend Of Zelda: Majora's Mask) Discussion: Bringing Down The Moon In 3 Days!   Skull Kid (The Legend Of Zelda: Majora's Mask) Discussion: Bringing Down The Moon In 3 Days! EmptyTue Nov 10, 2015 1:28 pm

Skull Kid may be a classic example of the breakout character, but he's literally appeared in one Zelda game. You're telling me that we should have Skull Kid? No, we need much more deserving characters.

It seems his main moveset is causing elemental damage. Why? Isn't Skull Kid just a wacky character who uses quite a bit of quirky stuff?

He uses a teleport for his up special. No. That's really unoriginal, bland, boring, and Skull Kid could have a much better up special.

The side special isn't bad but you need to say if you can do things like charge it up or tap it multiple times to blow enemies farther and how far they're blown in the first place.

Another thing; it doesn't really have a theme (the moveset). Does he play keep away? Is he a tricky, skill-based character?

Also, the down special needs to have KO removed. That is terribly OP, no matter how rare the chances are.

The down special itself isn't really even good. It just can cause a random elemental effect? Why not have that for an item?

Ottsel (thanks for the compliment!) also noted one thing; the Moon falling is the obvious Final Smash, but terribly unoriginal. Can you not spruce it up a little? There could be a way to summon the Four Giants to hold it back or something?

And another thing, as people have noted; you have the specials done...and literally nothing else. I can't support a moveset like that. I have no idea what his playstyle is supposed to be like.

And as desu said, I think Young Link with his masks would be better. It'd be 3 Links, but the moveset is far more original then what I see here.

Back to top Go down
Roy
Level 7 CPU
Roy

RoyMaster4

PostSubject: Re: Skull Kid (The Legend Of Zelda: Majora's Mask) Discussion: Bringing Down The Moon In 3 Days!   Skull Kid (The Legend Of Zelda: Majora's Mask) Discussion: Bringing Down The Moon In 3 Days! EmptyTue Nov 10, 2015 1:37 pm

To be fair, the up and side specials come from Twilight Princess (Skull Kid had a second appearance!).

Though... he needs the rest of the moveset and a more defined playstyle. I don't think I can support Skull Kid at the moment while also supporting Ganon and Impa, but if there's enough improvements here... we'll see.
Back to top Go down
MarioStrikerMurphy1994
Level 5 CPU
MarioStrikerMurphy1994

PostSubject: Re: Skull Kid (The Legend Of Zelda: Majora's Mask) Discussion: Bringing Down The Moon In 3 Days!   Skull Kid (The Legend Of Zelda: Majora's Mask) Discussion: Bringing Down The Moon In 3 Days! EmptyFri Nov 20, 2015 7:21 pm

OmegaSteve777 wrote:
No complete moveset
No support

Ready! I added all the moveset.
Back to top Go down
MarioStrikerMurphy1994
Level 5 CPU
MarioStrikerMurphy1994

PostSubject: Re: Skull Kid (The Legend Of Zelda: Majora's Mask) Discussion: Bringing Down The Moon In 3 Days!   Skull Kid (The Legend Of Zelda: Majora's Mask) Discussion: Bringing Down The Moon In 3 Days! EmptyFri Nov 20, 2015 7:22 pm

Lego Shaq wrote:
Skull Kid may be a classic example of the breakout character, but he's literally appeared in one Zelda game. You're telling me that we should have Skull Kid? No, we need much more deserving characters.

It seems his main moveset is causing elemental damage. Why? Isn't Skull Kid just a wacky character who uses quite a bit of quirky stuff?

He uses a teleport for his up special. No. That's really unoriginal, bland, boring, and Skull Kid could have a much better up special.

The side special isn't bad but you need to say if you can do things like charge it up or tap it multiple times to blow enemies farther and how far they're blown in the first place.

Another thing; it doesn't really have a theme (the moveset). Does he play keep away? Is he a tricky, skill-based character?

Also, the down special needs to have KO removed. That is terribly OP, no matter how rare the chances are.

The down special itself isn't really even good. It just can cause a random elemental effect? Why not have that for an item?

Ottsel (thanks for the compliment!) also noted one thing; the Moon falling is the obvious Final Smash, but terribly unoriginal. Can you not spruce it up a little? There could be a way to summon the Four Giants to hold it back or something?

And another thing, as people have noted; you have the specials done...and literally nothing else. I can't support a moveset like that. I have no idea what his playstyle is supposed to be like.

And as desu said, I think Young Link with his masks would be better. It'd be 3 Links, but the moveset is far more original then what I see here.

I changed some things in the moveset.
Back to top Go down
MarioStrikerMurphy1994
Level 5 CPU
MarioStrikerMurphy1994

PostSubject: Re: Skull Kid (The Legend Of Zelda: Majora's Mask) Discussion: Bringing Down The Moon In 3 Days!   Skull Kid (The Legend Of Zelda: Majora's Mask) Discussion: Bringing Down The Moon In 3 Days! EmptyFri Nov 20, 2015 7:23 pm

Roy wrote:
To be fair, the up and side specials come from Twilight Princess (Skull Kid had a second appearance!).

Though... he needs the rest of the moveset and a more defined playstyle. I don't think I can support Skull Kid at the moment while also supporting Ganon and Impa, but if there's enough improvements here... we'll see.

Don't worry. I added a full moveset.
Back to top Go down
procrastinatingDestiny
Level 6 CPU
procrastinatingDestiny

DestinyIntwined

PostSubject: Re: Skull Kid (The Legend Of Zelda: Majora's Mask) Discussion: Bringing Down The Moon In 3 Days!   Skull Kid (The Legend Of Zelda: Majora's Mask) Discussion: Bringing Down The Moon In 3 Days! EmptyFri Nov 20, 2015 11:27 pm

I don't support.

Reasons:

Needs History

You literally ripped off Megaman's Down Smash

You need to clarify certain things what is he stabbing with? What kind of stick (Probably Deku but I don't know)?

What's a break spin? How does he drop kick for a dash attack? Poison is not a throw. What's a Geyser?
Back to top Go down
Lego Shaq

Lego Shaq

Geno

PostSubject: Re: Skull Kid (The Legend Of Zelda: Majora's Mask) Discussion: Bringing Down The Moon In 3 Days!   Skull Kid (The Legend Of Zelda: Majora's Mask) Discussion: Bringing Down The Moon In 3 Days! EmptySat Nov 21, 2015 9:27 am

DestinyIntwined wrote:
I don't support.

Reasons:

Needs History

You need to clarify certain things what is he stabbing with? What kind of stick (Probably Deku but I don't know)?

What's a break spin? How does he drop kick for a dash attack? Poison is not a throw. What's a Geyser?
Hey, you can't criticize with that if you're guilty of half of it.

Back to top Go down
Roy
Level 7 CPU
Roy

RoyMaster4

PostSubject: Re: Skull Kid (The Legend Of Zelda: Majora's Mask) Discussion: Bringing Down The Moon In 3 Days!   Skull Kid (The Legend Of Zelda: Majora's Mask) Discussion: Bringing Down The Moon In 3 Days! EmptySat Nov 21, 2015 9:29 am

Can you give more details on each move, as well as a defined playstyle? Like... what makes this character unique?
Back to top Go down
procrastinatingDestiny
Level 6 CPU
procrastinatingDestiny

DestinyIntwined

PostSubject: Re: Skull Kid (The Legend Of Zelda: Majora's Mask) Discussion: Bringing Down The Moon In 3 Days!   Skull Kid (The Legend Of Zelda: Majora's Mask) Discussion: Bringing Down The Moon In 3 Days! EmptySat Nov 21, 2015 12:12 pm

Lego Shaq wrote:
DestinyIntwined wrote:
I don't support.

Reasons:

Needs History

Hey, you can't criticize with that if you're guilty of half of it.

I may have been but I've been fixing it and Prince still needs proper support and stuff but I've been working on Sora's and I only need to finish suppport.

Last edited by DestinyIntwined on Sat Nov 21, 2015 1:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TaXMaN
Level 6 CPU
TaXMaN

PAC-MAN

PostSubject: Re: Skull Kid (The Legend Of Zelda: Majora's Mask) Discussion: Bringing Down The Moon In 3 Days!   Skull Kid (The Legend Of Zelda: Majora's Mask) Discussion: Bringing Down The Moon In 3 Days! EmptySat Nov 21, 2015 12:30 pm

Most of his grabs, aerials and smash attacks are copied straight from SSF2's Black Mage. Please be a bit more original.
Back to top Go down
OmegaSteve777
Level 8 CPU
OmegaSteve777

Gooey

PostSubject: Re: Skull Kid (The Legend Of Zelda: Majora's Mask) Discussion: Bringing Down The Moon In 3 Days!   Skull Kid (The Legend Of Zelda: Majora's Mask) Discussion: Bringing Down The Moon In 3 Days! EmptySat Nov 21, 2015 12:48 pm

Holy crap, TaXMaN is right, you just copied Black Mage from SSF2.

That's just lazy.
Back to top Go down
Shiruza
Level 5 CPU
Shiruza

PostSubject: Re: Skull Kid (The Legend Of Zelda: Majora's Mask) Discussion: Bringing Down The Moon In 3 Days!   Skull Kid (The Legend Of Zelda: Majora's Mask) Discussion: Bringing Down The Moon In 3 Days! EmptySat Nov 21, 2015 1:08 pm

I'd enjoy Skullkid's inclusion, though I don't enjoy this post. Please describe the moves in-detail, including the basic attacks; don't assume we know exactly what you were imagining at the time of the move's conception.

For example; What does "-Up: Geyzer" mean? Do you mean a geyser? If so, a geyser of what? Where does it come from? What effect does it have on the opponent? Is it a single-hit move that launches straight upwards for a kill with slow startup, or a quick rapidly hitting blast that's meant to juggle enemies and rack up damage?
Back to top Go down
Lego Shaq

Lego Shaq

Geno

PostSubject: Re: Skull Kid (The Legend Of Zelda: Majora's Mask) Discussion: Bringing Down The Moon In 3 Days!   Skull Kid (The Legend Of Zelda: Majora's Mask) Discussion: Bringing Down The Moon In 3 Days! EmptySat Nov 21, 2015 1:22 pm

TaXMaN wrote:
Most of his grabs, aerials and smash attacks are copied straight from SSF2's Black Mage. Please be a bit more original.
Oh my God...

I can see why you're at 25% OP.

ALSO, STABS THE OPPONENT FOR HIS PUMMEL? What is this, KILL BOY 1000000 for the Atari, where you violently slaughter every opponent in your path!?

Back to top Go down
procrastinatingDestiny
Level 6 CPU
procrastinatingDestiny

DestinyIntwined

PostSubject: Re: Skull Kid (The Legend Of Zelda: Majora's Mask) Discussion: Bringing Down The Moon In 3 Days!   Skull Kid (The Legend Of Zelda: Majora's Mask) Discussion: Bringing Down The Moon In 3 Days! EmptySat Nov 21, 2015 1:29 pm

Lego Shaq wrote:
TaXMaN wrote:
Oh my God...

ALSO, STABS THE OPPONENT FOR HIS PUMMEL? What is this, KILL BOY 1000000 for the Atari, where you violently slaughter every opponent in your path!?

Don't forget Swing Sythe (Where did he get a sythe, from my understanding of the game (I didn't play it) he is a jokester character that uses cunning, magic, trickery, and the like, he rarely ever used brute force like stabbing and a sythe)
Back to top Go down
Shiruza
Level 5 CPU
Shiruza

PostSubject: Re: Skull Kid (The Legend Of Zelda: Majora's Mask) Discussion: Bringing Down The Moon In 3 Days!   Skull Kid (The Legend Of Zelda: Majora's Mask) Discussion: Bringing Down The Moon In 3 Days! EmptySat Nov 21, 2015 1:44 pm

DestinyIntwined wrote:
Lego Shaq wrote:
TaXMaN wrote:
Oh my God...

Don't forget Swing Sythe (Where did he get a sythe, from my understanding of the game (I didn't play it) he is a jokester character that uses cunning, magic, trickery, and the like, he rarely ever used brute force like stabbing and a sythe)

No, I believe he got a scythe in this moveset because you really wanted SSF2's Black Mage in Crusade.

I will say that I like his specials however, aside from U-Spec. I'd recommend using some Majora transformations for a few of his attacks, and possibly U-Spec as well. Lastly, replaced the slingshot with blow darts; he actually uses those, after all.
Back to top Go down
Lego Shaq

Lego Shaq

Geno

PostSubject: Re: Skull Kid (The Legend Of Zelda: Majora's Mask) Discussion: Bringing Down The Moon In 3 Days!   Skull Kid (The Legend Of Zelda: Majora's Mask) Discussion: Bringing Down The Moon In 3 Days! EmptySat Nov 21, 2015 1:58 pm

Shiruza wrote:
DestinyIntwined wrote:
Lego Shaq wrote:
TaXMaN wrote:
Oh my God...

No, I believe he got a scythe in this moveset because you really wanted SSF2's Black Mage in Crusade.

I will say that I like his specials however, aside from U-Spec. I'd recommend using some Majora transformations for a few of his attacks, and possibly U-Spec as well. Lastly, replaced the slingshot with blow darts; he actually uses those, after all.
Destiny is not the OP.
Back to top Go down
Shiruza
Level 5 CPU
Shiruza

PostSubject: Re: Skull Kid (The Legend Of Zelda: Majora's Mask) Discussion: Bringing Down The Moon In 3 Days!   Skull Kid (The Legend Of Zelda: Majora's Mask) Discussion: Bringing Down The Moon In 3 Days! EmptySat Nov 21, 2015 2:01 pm

Lego Shaq wrote:

Destiny is not the OP.

...OH! Oh, you're right! My mistake!

I apologize, Destiny. I did not mean to refer to you directly, I simply meant to address the OP. Perhaps I confused you from another project. ^ ^;

As for the OP, please treat my above comments as if they were directed towards you.
Back to top Go down
procrastinatingDestiny
Level 6 CPU
procrastinatingDestiny

DestinyIntwined

PostSubject: Re: Skull Kid (The Legend Of Zelda: Majora's Mask) Discussion: Bringing Down The Moon In 3 Days!   Skull Kid (The Legend Of Zelda: Majora's Mask) Discussion: Bringing Down The Moon In 3 Days! EmptySat Nov 21, 2015 2:19 pm

Shiruza wrote:
Lego Shaq wrote:

Destiny is not the OP.

...OH! Oh, you're right! My mistake!

I apologize, Destiny. I did not mean to refer to you directly, I simply meant to address the OP. Perhaps I confused you from another project. ^ ^;

As for the OP, please treat my above comments as if they were directed towards you.

It's ok
Back to top Go down
Naughty Ottsel
Level 5 CPU
Naughty Ottsel

Captain Falcon
  Vanillogic

PostSubject: Re: Skull Kid (The Legend Of Zelda: Majora's Mask) Discussion: Bringing Down The Moon In 3 Days!   Skull Kid (The Legend Of Zelda: Majora's Mask) Discussion: Bringing Down The Moon In 3 Days! EmptySun Nov 22, 2015 8:06 pm

MarioStrikerMurphy1994 wrote:
Neutral Special: Fairy Slingshot: Skull Kid uses a slingshot, and he shots one of his fairies. One of the Fairies only causes a damage, while the other causes poison.

Still can't take the time to name them.
Still thinks this makes sense in the context of Majora's Mask.
Still thinks this a 'special' attack.

Still can't support.
Back to top Go down
Slissith

Slissith

( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

PostSubject: Re: Skull Kid (The Legend Of Zelda: Majora's Mask) Discussion: Bringing Down The Moon In 3 Days!   Skull Kid (The Legend Of Zelda: Majora's Mask) Discussion: Bringing Down The Moon In 3 Days! EmptyMon Nov 23, 2015 5:26 am

Naughty Ottsel wrote:
MarioStrikerMurphy1994 wrote:
Neutral Special: Fairy Slingshot: Skull Kid uses a slingshot, and he shots one of his fairies. One of the Fairies only causes a damage, while the other causes poison.

Still can't take the time to name them.
Still thinks this makes sense in the context of Majora's Mask.
Still thinks this a 'special' attack.

Still can't support.

Skull Kid (The Legend Of Zelda: Majora's Mask) Discussion: Bringing Down The Moon In 3 Days! Utgan3A
Back to top Go down
TrinitroMan
Level 7 CPU
TrinitroMan

PostSubject: Re: Skull Kid (The Legend Of Zelda: Majora's Mask) Discussion: Bringing Down The Moon In 3 Days!   Skull Kid (The Legend Of Zelda: Majora's Mask) Discussion: Bringing Down The Moon In 3 Days! EmptyMon Nov 23, 2015 5:37 am

You know what is worse than this thread?
This fucking meme! I already have grown tired of it.
Be more original, for christ's sake!
Back to top Go down
Slissith

Slissith

( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

PostSubject: Re: Skull Kid (The Legend Of Zelda: Majora's Mask) Discussion: Bringing Down The Moon In 3 Days!   Skull Kid (The Legend Of Zelda: Majora's Mask) Discussion: Bringing Down The Moon In 3 Days! EmptyMon Nov 23, 2015 6:18 am

TrinitroMan wrote:

I believe I can be original enough when the situation calls for it.

Right?:
Back to top Go down
Lego Shaq

Lego Shaq

Geno

PostSubject: Re: Skull Kid (The Legend Of Zelda: Majora's Mask) Discussion: Bringing Down The Moon In 3 Days!   Skull Kid (The Legend Of Zelda: Majora's Mask) Discussion: Bringing Down The Moon In 3 Days! EmptyMon Nov 23, 2015 3:08 pm

TrinitroMan wrote:
Dracula's Castle!
Be more original, for Shaq's shake!

You know what else is worse?
How you get pissed off by a meme that is funnier then all of your comments.
Back to top Go down
procrastinatingDestiny
Level 6 CPU
procrastinatingDestiny

DestinyIntwined

PostSubject: Re: Skull Kid (The Legend Of Zelda: Majora's Mask) Discussion: Bringing Down The Moon In 3 Days!   Skull Kid (The Legend Of Zelda: Majora's Mask) Discussion: Bringing Down The Moon In 3 Days! EmptyMon Nov 23, 2015 3:15 pm

You know what's worse?
Cursing!
Back to top Go down
Naughty Ottsel
Level 5 CPU
Naughty Ottsel

Captain Falcon
  Vanillogic

PostSubject: Re: Skull Kid (The Legend Of Zelda: Majora's Mask) Discussion: Bringing Down The Moon In 3 Days!   Skull Kid (The Legend Of Zelda: Majora's Mask) Discussion: Bringing Down The Moon In 3 Days! EmptyMon Nov 23, 2015 8:22 pm

You know what's worse than cursing?

Thinking people that aren't cursing are cursing and calling them out on it on an internet forum that people have cursed on many times in the past and has no rules against cursing!
Back to top Go down
procrastinatingDestiny
Level 6 CPU
procrastinatingDestiny

DestinyIntwined

PostSubject: Re: Skull Kid (The Legend Of Zelda: Majora's Mask) Discussion: Bringing Down The Moon In 3 Days!   Skull Kid (The Legend Of Zelda: Majora's Mask) Discussion: Bringing Down The Moon In 3 Days! EmptyMon Nov 23, 2015 8:37 pm

My comment wasn't directed at Lego Shaq it was at TrinitroMan
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Skull Kid (The Legend Of Zelda: Majora's Mask) Discussion: Bringing Down The Moon In 3 Days!   Skull Kid (The Legend Of Zelda: Majora's Mask) Discussion: Bringing Down The Moon In 3 Days! Empty

Back to top Go down

Skull Kid (The Legend Of Zelda: Majora's Mask) Discussion: Bringing Down The Moon In 3 Days!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next