Amy Rose (Sonic The Hedgehog) BklTYr4

Project Crusade Community

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Amy Rose (Sonic The Hedgehog)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Amy Rose (Sonic The Hedgehog) Empty
PostSubject: Amy Rose (Sonic The Hedgehog)   Amy Rose (Sonic The Hedgehog) EmptyFri Jan 30, 2015 12:16 pm

I don't have for she a moveset but i guess the main girl in sonic series and i guess cream maybe can be in the game but i guess sounds weird like a character who appears in the sonic heroes who been published a years later than the classic games, like in the case of mario i sounds weird if peach  dont appear game for sonic sounds the same these the main six for mario and sonic games
Mario,Yoshi,Luigi,Peach,Wario,Bowser
Sonic,Tails,Knuckles,Amy,Shadow,Eggman
and event match
Would be pretty awsome that in the event match to mario vs sonic fights that in list would be
Mario vs Sonic
Yoshi vs Tails
Luigi Vs Knuckles
Peach Vs Amy
Wario Vs Shadow
Bowser Vs Eggman
Waluigi Vs Silver
If you add Daisy from Mario
It would be 
Daisy Vs Cream
Ashley Vs Rouge
I don't if you can add this sonic characters but i guess this can count about that events
Dk Vs Vector
Diddy Kong Vs Charmy
Back to top Go down
Forest Bug Productions
Level 3 CPU
Forest Bug Productions

PostSubject: Re: Amy Rose (Sonic The Hedgehog)   Amy Rose (Sonic The Hedgehog) EmptyFri Jan 30, 2015 1:16 pm

Seeing how Amy was the first video game I've ever played as, this page for her is VERY lazy. She really needs a moveset. Like the one from the SSF2 expansion forums, until the website just died. Despite that, I really do think she deserves to be in the game, but she needs a moveset.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Amy Rose (Sonic The Hedgehog)   Amy Rose (Sonic The Hedgehog) EmptyFri Jan 30, 2015 1:44 pm

i am not refering to that amy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Amy Rose (Sonic The Hedgehog)   Amy Rose (Sonic The Hedgehog) EmptyFri Jan 30, 2015 1:45 pm

Amy Rose (Sonic The Hedgehog) Z
Back to top Go down
Forest Bug Productions
Level 3 CPU
Forest Bug Productions

PostSubject: Re: Amy Rose (Sonic The Hedgehog)   Amy Rose (Sonic The Hedgehog) EmptyFri Jan 30, 2015 1:47 pm

I know, I was referring to that Amy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Amy Rose (Sonic The Hedgehog)   Amy Rose (Sonic The Hedgehog) EmptyFri Jan 30, 2015 1:48 pm

ok XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Amy Rose (Sonic The Hedgehog)   Amy Rose (Sonic The Hedgehog) EmptyFri Jan 30, 2015 1:51 pm

if anyone have any idea for her moveset posted it because i just tell this because she is a main sonic character and i only remeber her hammer
Back to top Go down
Naughty Ottsel
Level 5 CPU
Naughty Ottsel

Captain Falcon
  Vanillogic

PostSubject: Re: Amy Rose (Sonic The Hedgehog)   Amy Rose (Sonic The Hedgehog) EmptyFri Jan 30, 2015 3:21 pm

If Spoon300 was Demise, you would be Ganondorf. That's not a compliment. Put some effort into these, please. At least Amy has something resembling a legitimate reason to be in Crusade, but you didn't give her a moveset, explain what would make her unique, or why she'd be a better choice than a different character suggestion. If all you remember is her hammer then, first of all, you're clearly doing this only because you think we need the whole Sonic cast, rather than because you genuinely care about seeing the character represented, and second, just do some research. Watch some videos, read the Sonic wiki, bs your way through. Any effort would be better than none at all. This really applies to all your suggestions, too, by the way.

With all that said, we don't need Amy Rose, in my opinion. We have enough Sonic characters as it is, and until you can convince me she'd be unique, I won't support her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Amy Rose (Sonic The Hedgehog)   Amy Rose (Sonic The Hedgehog) EmptyFri Jan 30, 2015 4:00 pm

i don't how to explain her moveset but here is a video that shows her attacks i lnow this hack fir the game but i guess the look unique https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=scsiKLQE3M4&list=PLr3w-dOEYDMTwpInr2FcRcsIGNj8f85j0 watch a tell me what do you think
Back to top Go down
Naughty Ottsel
Level 5 CPU
Naughty Ottsel

Captain Falcon
  Vanillogic

PostSubject: Re: Amy Rose (Sonic The Hedgehog)   Amy Rose (Sonic The Hedgehog) EmptyFri Jan 30, 2015 5:42 pm

The few hammer moves we that video shows do, admittedly, don't seem too bad. Unfortunately, we saw maybe three of them, and the rest was just Amy throwing rings(about as uninspired as it gets) that seemed to deal completely arbitrary amounts of damage, and dying. And as for that Final Smash, I had literally no idea what she was doing, who she was attacking, or who was taking damage. Still not a complete moveset, still no support.

Also, english helps.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Amy Rose (Sonic The Hedgehog)   Amy Rose (Sonic The Hedgehog) EmptyFri Jan 30, 2015 5:49 pm

give time maybe anyone how is a true fan of sonic may have any idea and seriously lets leave her as the last sonic character in the game
Back to top Go down
Mellon
Level 5 CPU
Mellon

mellon1111

PostSubject: Re: Amy Rose (Sonic The Hedgehog)   Amy Rose (Sonic The Hedgehog) EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 2:06 am

Dear Freddy's Pizza. I will have to agree with Naughty on this one, you really need to put some thought into your "movesets". Also, your English can be improved on...like, a lot.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Amy Rose (Sonic The Hedgehog)   Amy Rose (Sonic The Hedgehog) EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 6:18 am

ok i would try to my effort as i do with the other characters i suggest
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Amy Rose (Sonic The Hedgehog)   Amy Rose (Sonic The Hedgehog) EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 7:31 am

Ok i got a moveset (seriously this wasn't so easy to find and try my best job some of her moveset are based from Mario and Sonic Olympics but a few this is because to make the attacks unique and some in the normal attack i changed because i would sound as the king dedede's, kirby's and ice climbers's attack with their hammer) any attack for any character is like this ones
Specials 
Normal Special: she throws hearts a the enemies that if they got hit by it they become dizzy
Special Up: She fly up with a big heart i would explained it she sits in a heart cloud look like and fly up
Special Sides : She throws volleyballs (This that attack i based from Mario and Sonic Olympics)
Special Down: She covers with a heart ok i would explained this one to it looks like fox's characters reflector but it is not a reflector but if someone throws or shoots anything their other specials moves become more powerful 
Normal Attacks 
Normal Attacks:she hits with her hammer
Charged Up: she makes a helicopter like attack with her hammer
Chaged Sides: She hits with a heart
Charged Down: she makes like a heart ring in the ground
Grabbing 
She grabs them with a heart this apply for all this sides and where she throws them they fly away in form heart but just for a second
Final Smash : Exploding Heart: she makes a big heart so it grow a few and then explodes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Amy Rose (Sonic The Hedgehog)   Amy Rose (Sonic The Hedgehog) EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 7:37 am

yes i now this is my more detailed character i suggest sorry i would try to add more things to other ones but i need time
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Amy Rose (Sonic The Hedgehog)   Amy Rose (Sonic The Hedgehog) Empty

Back to top Go down

Amy Rose (Sonic The Hedgehog)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1