Sonic the Hedgehog Discussion

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

Sonic the Hedgehog Discussion  Empty
PostSubject: Sonic the Hedgehog Discussion    Sonic the Hedgehog Discussion  EmptyThu Oct 02, 2014 2:37 pm

Discuss, share opinions, ideas, etc. about Sonic the Hedgehog.
Back to top Go down
Spoon300
Level 4 CPU

PostSubject: Re: Sonic the Hedgehog Discussion    Sonic the Hedgehog Discussion  EmptyThu Nov 06, 2014 1:16 pm

Since Sonic has Four Fighters representing his home franchise, himself included, I'd be more than willing to make threads for some more, Y'know.
Back to top Go down
Perfect Hell

Perfect Hell

PostSubject: Re: Sonic the Hedgehog Discussion    Sonic the Hedgehog Discussion  EmptyThu Nov 06, 2014 6:10 pm

Please don't.
Back to top Go down
Hellzy
Level 2 CPU
Hellzy

PostSubject: Re: Sonic the Hedgehog Discussion    Sonic the Hedgehog Discussion  EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 4:06 am

Sonic is the best character i my opinion
Back to top Go down
Nintensis
Level 4 CPU
Nintensis

jmf72115

PostSubject: Re: Sonic the Hedgehog Discussion    Sonic the Hedgehog Discussion  EmptyWed Jan 13, 2016 12:15 pm

The Sonic characters arent getting resprites... right?!
Cause their current sprites look pretty fitting for the game. tongue
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXcP_rB2DD03kDVk4qGFgpQ
AkumaTh
Level 3 CPU
AkumaTh

AkumaTh

PostSubject: Re: Sonic the Hedgehog Discussion    Sonic the Hedgehog Discussion  EmptyWed Jan 13, 2016 1:42 pm

Nintensis wrote:

Makes sense since they're Sonic Battle sprites. I'm pretty sure they won't get resprited unless they want all the styles to match more with each other.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mgcomics.com/
TaXMaN
Level 6 CPU
TaXMaN

PAC-MAN

PostSubject: Re: Sonic the Hedgehog Discussion    Sonic the Hedgehog Discussion  EmptyWed Nov 21, 2018 9:29 am

Ok, be honest. How many of you guys SD'd when you used Sonic's new side B for the first time?
Back to top Go down
Alexander

Alexander

Fox
  KingTremolo

PostSubject: Re: Sonic the Hedgehog Discussion    Sonic the Hedgehog Discussion  EmptyWed Nov 21, 2018 9:34 am

TaXMaN wrote:
Ok, be honest. How many of you guys SD'd when you used Sonic's new side B for the first time?

Embarassed
Back to top Go down
OmegaSteve777
Level 8 CPU
OmegaSteve777

Gooey

PostSubject: Re: Sonic the Hedgehog Discussion    Sonic the Hedgehog Discussion  EmptyWed Nov 21, 2018 1:50 pm

Sonic's side-b on Forest Maze is the best thing ever.
Back to top Go down
Azziedood101
Level 1 CPU

Sonic
  N/A

PostSubject: Re: Sonic the Hedgehog Discussion    Sonic the Hedgehog Discussion  EmptySat Nov 24, 2018 7:47 pm

Nintensis wrote:

Not really... Compare the newer sprited characters: Shantae, pikachu, fox, marth to sonic. I think a more ssf2 sonic sprites fit better. But I believe the Dev team should focus more on respriting less fitting characters since sonic is low priority compared to falco, crystal, dk and zss.

Though if the Devs are reading this, theres a problem with sonic and his up b. When you up b and you use the c stick to do an aerial, you have to wait for up b to finish it's animation. Plz fix. Thx!

Edit: This is my first post ever!
Back to top Go down
Walt Phillarson
Level 2 CPU
Walt Phillarson

Klonoa

PostSubject: Re: Sonic the Hedgehog Discussion    Sonic the Hedgehog Discussion  EmptyThu Sep 12, 2019 7:16 am

What exactly is his Side B for? What's its benefit? How does it work?
Back to top Go down
Koletrain904
Level 3 CPU
Koletrain904

Kirby
  N/A

PostSubject: Re: Sonic the Hedgehog Discussion    Sonic the Hedgehog Discussion  EmptyWed Sep 18, 2019 6:09 am

His side b is useful for damaging opponents while trying to get around the stage at the same time, sure we have the spin attack, but i think they wanted to represent the boost formula games as well as the handheld titles, so they gave him the boost along with the trick system.
Back to top Go down
MarioStrikerMurphy1994
Level 5 CPU
MarioStrikerMurphy1994

PostSubject: Re: Sonic the Hedgehog Discussion    Sonic the Hedgehog Discussion  EmptySun Oct 13, 2019 7:55 pm

Not bad, I ike his moveset. However, how about for his Taunt a little change?

I'd suggest he says "Catch Me If You Can!"
Back to top Go down
Sonic2006fan1
Level 1 CPU
Sonic2006fan1

Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Sonic the Hedgehog Discussion    Sonic the Hedgehog Discussion  EmptySun May 31, 2020 10:51 am

I love to sprite. And I don't know why, but I want to make my moveset of Sonic, Tails, Knuckles and Shadow, so that they appear in the game, but the problem is that I'm not part of the Crusade Team (or Team Crusade), but somehow I want them to appear. Is there a way to do what I want?
Back to top Go down
Triforceriku
Level 3 CPU
Triforceriku

TriforcerikuX

PostSubject: Re: Sonic the Hedgehog Discussion    Sonic the Hedgehog Discussion  EmptyMon Jun 01, 2020 6:42 am

Sonic2006fan1 wrote:
I love to sprite. And I don't know why, but I want to make my moveset of Sonic, Tails, Knuckles and Shadow, so that they appear in the game, but the problem is that I'm not part of the Crusade Team (or Team Crusade), but somehow I want them to appear. Is there a way to do what I want?

They're already in the game
Back to top Go down
Sonic2006fan1
Level 1 CPU
Sonic2006fan1

Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Sonic the Hedgehog Discussion    Sonic the Hedgehog Discussion  EmptyMon Jun 01, 2020 7:57 am

Triforceriku wrote:
Sonic2006fan1 wrote:

They're already in the game

Maybe by a mod or something?
Back to top Go down
Taydo
Level 3 CPU
Taydo

Marth
  ChristianSmash

PostSubject: Re: Sonic the Hedgehog Discussion    Sonic the Hedgehog Discussion  EmptySat Jun 06, 2020 12:24 pm

When is the resprite coming?
Back to top Go down
Triforceriku
Level 3 CPU
Triforceriku

TriforcerikuX

PostSubject: Re: Sonic the Hedgehog Discussion    Sonic the Hedgehog Discussion  EmptySat Jun 06, 2020 12:27 pm

Taydo wrote:

When it's ready
Back to top Go down
Walt Phillarson
Level 2 CPU
Walt Phillarson

Klonoa

PostSubject: Re: Sonic the Hedgehog Discussion    Sonic the Hedgehog Discussion  EmptySun Jun 07, 2020 9:41 am

Triforceriku wrote:
Taydo wrote:

When it's ready

If there is a resprite to begin with (is there?)
Back to top Go down
Sonic2006fan1
Level 1 CPU
Sonic2006fan1

Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Sonic the Hedgehog Discussion    Sonic the Hedgehog Discussion  EmptySun Jun 07, 2020 4:43 pm

Taydo wrote:

Resprite? Sonic and his pals do not need a Resprite, they only need moveset change.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sonic the Hedgehog Discussion    Sonic the Hedgehog Discussion  Empty

Back to top Go down

Sonic the Hedgehog Discussion
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Project Crusade Community ::  :: Character Discussion :: Crusade Characters-
Jump to:  
Forum create on Forumotion | Video games | Platform games | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com