Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Chaotic Chao
Level 4 CPU
Chaotic Chao

Phoenix Wright
  ChaotixChao

Ganon (Legend of Zelda) Discussion - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ganon (Legend of Zelda) Discussion   Ganon (Legend of Zelda) Discussion - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 29, 2015 6:22 pm

Yeah, I'm aware of that, but it's the only way I solution I could think of to that redundancy issue. It's kind of a minor thing, but I just thought it'd be cool if Ganondorf did something awesome as Ganon and vice versa. Just a random thought.
Back to top Go down
Roy
Level 7 CPU
Roy

RoyMaster4

PostSubject: Re: Ganon (Legend of Zelda) Discussion   Ganon (Legend of Zelda) Discussion - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 29, 2015 6:51 pm

Shiruza wrote:
@Chaotic Chao: That wouldn't really make sense though. Ganon is the ultimate form of Ganondorf, why would he evolve down a step for his Final Smash? It's like if Frieza was in this game and his Final Smash was to beat you up in his first form, it doesn't really make sense.
He did it during Twilight Princess...

EDIT: And it seems like the Imprisoned was a lot more powerful than Demise. Huh.
Back to top Go down
Shiruza
Level 5 CPU
Shiruza

PostSubject: Re: Ganon (Legend of Zelda) Discussion   Ganon (Legend of Zelda) Discussion - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 29, 2015 6:56 pm

Chaotic Chao wrote:
Yeah, I'm aware of that, but it's the only way I solution I could think of to that redundancy issue. It's kind of a minor thing, but I just thought it'd be cool if Ganondorf did something awesome as Ganon and vice versa. Just a random thought.

I understand the logic behind it, but I really don't think I can get behind that. That kind of balance isn't needed; keep ALttP Ganon as himself, no Ganondorf transformations please. He never really had to do that in his game, unlike how Ganondorf transforms into Ganon. Canon loyalty is one part representation, one part practicality, and one part logic, and all parts in-character. Transforming into Ganondorf from Ganon doesn't really fit that description, though I know what you're saying. ^ ^;
Back to top Go down
Braystar
Level 7 CPU
Braystar

Waluigi
  N/A

PostSubject: Re: Ganon (Legend of Zelda) Discussion   Ganon (Legend of Zelda) Discussion - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 29, 2015 6:56 pm

After seeing the argument about Ganon as a FS, that's, as pointed out already, OoT Ganon. This Ganon who is being requested to be playable, is the 'Classic' Ganon, who looks vastly different to OoT Ganon, allowing both to be together. Also, support
Back to top Go down
Shiruza
Level 5 CPU
Shiruza

PostSubject: Re: Ganon (Legend of Zelda) Discussion   Ganon (Legend of Zelda) Discussion - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 29, 2015 6:57 pm

Braystar wrote:
After seeing the argument about Ganon as a FS, that's, as pointed out already, OoT Ganon. This Ganon who is  being requested to be playable, is the 'Classic' Ganon, who looks vastly different to OoT Ganon, allowing both to be together. Also, support

I'm aware, yes. It's the main reason I can come to terms with the apparent redundancy, actually.
Back to top Go down
Shiruza
Level 5 CPU
Shiruza

PostSubject: Re: Ganon (Legend of Zelda) Discussion   Ganon (Legend of Zelda) Discussion - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 29, 2015 7:17 pm

Roy wrote:
Shiruza wrote:
@Chaotic Chao: That wouldn't really make sense though. Ganon is the ultimate form of Ganondorf, why would he evolve down a step for his Final Smash? It's like if Frieza was in this game and his Final Smash was to beat you up in his first form, it doesn't really make sense.
He did it during Twilight Princess...

EDIT: And it seems like the Imprisoned was a lot more powerful than Demise. Huh.

So? This is ALttP Ganon we're talking about here. If he was weaker than his original form during that time, he'd have transformed back into Ganondorf to save himself.

Either way, I'll leave it at this; ALttP Ganon never transforms into Ganondorf, ever. If we're using that one, it would be inaccurate to his character for him to transform into any form of Ganondorf at all.
Back to top Go down
Roy
Level 7 CPU
Roy

RoyMaster4

PostSubject: Re: Ganon (Legend of Zelda) Discussion   Ganon (Legend of Zelda) Discussion - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 29, 2015 9:08 pm

I wasn't suggesting Ganon to turn into Ganondorf for his FS... I imagine an appropriate FS would be the lights going out, and you control the trident going around the room while Ganon is invisible and invulnerable.
Back to top Go down
Shiruza
Level 5 CPU
Shiruza

PostSubject: Re: Ganon (Legend of Zelda) Discussion   Ganon (Legend of Zelda) Discussion - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 29, 2015 9:12 pm

Roy wrote:
I wasn't suggesting Ganon to turn into Ganondorf for his FS... I imagine an appropriate FS would be the lights going out, and you control the trident going around the room while Ganon is invisible and invulnerable.

No, but someone else was. I was addressing them, sorry for the confusion. ^ ^;

I do prefer that one, though. Perhaps with some added flames on the end of the trident, for added visual affect and menace?
Back to top Go down
Roy
Level 7 CPU
Roy

RoyMaster4

PostSubject: Re: Ganon (Legend of Zelda) Discussion   Ganon (Legend of Zelda) Discussion - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2015 10:32 pm

Decided to fill in the missing moves here - Forward Tilt (Moved old one to dash attack), up aerial, down aerial, and final smash.
Back to top Go down
VultureDuck
Level 6 CPU
VultureDuck

PostSubject: Re: Ganon (Legend of Zelda) Discussion   Ganon (Legend of Zelda) Discussion - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2015 8:47 am

forgot to support
Back to top Go down
Roy
Level 7 CPU
Roy

RoyMaster4

PostSubject: Re: Ganon (Legend of Zelda) Discussion   Ganon (Legend of Zelda) Discussion - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 07, 2016 11:18 pm

I noticed Lego Shaq mention Ganon in the alt topic, so I figured I'd bump this up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ganon (Legend of Zelda) Discussion   Ganon (Legend of Zelda) Discussion - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ganon (Legend of Zelda) Discussion
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2