HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mimi (Paper Mario)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ditto990
Level 1 CPU
Ditto990

Mimi (Paper Mario) Empty
PostSubject: Mimi (Paper Mario)   Mimi (Paper Mario) EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:14 am

How about Mimi from Paper Mario guys?

Mimi (Paper Mario) MimiSuperPaperMario
Back to top Go down
Dr. CanadianBacon
Level 6 CPU
Dr. CanadianBacon

Dr.CanadianBacon

Mimi (Paper Mario) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mimi (Paper Mario)   Mimi (Paper Mario) EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 9:06 am

You should really be a bit more specific. Why Mimi? Why not some other character. Go more in depth with this thread please.
Back to top Go down
Ditto990
Level 1 CPU
Ditto990

Mimi (Paper Mario) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mimi (Paper Mario)   Mimi (Paper Mario) EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 9:25 am

Like she could do some moves like her red jewel. And her final smash could be she turn to her spider form.
Back to top Go down
Johnny64

Johnny64

Snake

Mimi (Paper Mario) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mimi (Paper Mario)   Mimi (Paper Mario) EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 10:24 am

Keep being more descriptive, what's her/his/it first apereance? Why should he/she/it be in crusade?
Back to top Go down
Roy
Level 7 CPU
Roy

RoyMaster4

Mimi (Paper Mario) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mimi (Paper Mario)   Mimi (Paper Mario) EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 11:54 am

Mimi isn't necessarily a bad choice for a Paper Mario rep, but there are so many better options.

- Paper Mario
- Any of the partners in the original or TTYD game
- Lord Crump
- Grodus
- Rawk Hawk
- Count Bleck
- Dimentio

All better options over Mimi. Hell, even Francis would be more enjoable to play as.

But this is a Mimi topic... let's ignore the jewels. Her main power is transformation - she disguises as other characters. She tries to convince other people to follow her way. She does have a spider form, but that's her last resort when she's cornered. I'm not sure how well that would translate into Smash, though...
Back to top Go down
SP

cellularSP

Mimi (Paper Mario) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mimi (Paper Mario)   Mimi (Paper Mario) EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 1:14 pm

I think she'd be a cool assist trophy, but I'm not sold on the idea of her being playable. If this was a Mario-only fighting game, maybe, but as it stands... not interested unless something is shown that proves me dead wrong.
Back to top Go down
Ditto990
Level 1 CPU
Ditto990

Mimi (Paper Mario) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mimi (Paper Mario)   Mimi (Paper Mario) EmptyFri Oct 24, 2014 6:15 am

I was Deciding whether it will be her or kamella but i pick mimi cause she will be interesting to me for her to in crusade. >_>
Back to top Go down
Moats
Level 4 CPU
Moats

Mimi (Paper Mario) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mimi (Paper Mario)   Mimi (Paper Mario) EmptyWed Oct 29, 2014 2:04 am

Support as playable.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mimi (Paper Mario) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mimi (Paper Mario)   Mimi (Paper Mario) Empty

Back to top Go down

Mimi (Paper Mario)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1