View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
BatmanWontBeInCrusade
Level 1 CPU
BatmanWontBeInCrusade

Weegee
  N/A

Mr. L (Super Paper Mario) Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Mr. L (Super Paper Mario) Discussion   Mr. L (Super Paper Mario) Discussion EmptySun Sep 23, 2018 6:37 am

(Note: This is a remake of the one I suggested in the suggestion center. I'm just putting this in the right place)
Recently I heard that Weegee was getting removed from Crusade in 9.2. Although it may be sad, it may give us an opportunity to get a new Alt character that goes by the name of Mr L. He would either be the Dr. Mario of Luigi, or an original movset based on Super Paper Mario (mainly moves that Paper Mario uses and sometimes Mr L.) If there's any errors. concerns, or overall questions, then please post it here as I would love to see what other people have to say about Mr L's Original and "Original" moveset. (Note: the clone moveset was made on mobile, so don't expect it to be anything good.)

Here we go!
Mr L's Clone Moveset:
Noteable changes: He’s floater, faster, and weaker
Attacks:
Remain the same except for Down Air
Down Air: Smash Ultimate Dr. Mario’s Down Air (The Stomp)
You know what this will do.
Specials:
Neutral B: Paper Fireballs
Faster, Less Cooldown, Weaker
Does 1-4% Damage
Side Special: Floating Missle
It has no Misfire and it’s weak, but it makes up with Recovery. It’s Aimable, quick, and it floats
Does 1% Damage
Up Special: Firey Burial Punch: Fusion of 2 Custom Up Specials from Luigi. Criticals are easier to land (KOs at 75%) and you fall really fast (Burry anyone that you land on)
Does 15-25% damage.
Down Special: Dark Cyclone: Custom Crusade Move. It’s not quick nor does it help with recovery, but it’s great for getting more Damage done. You recover 1 Damage for every 5 hits, Opponents you’ve hit get poisoned for 2 seconds, and it acts a little similar to the Ice Climber’s Side B (except no recovery).
Does 10-20% damage.
Final Smash: Pure Hearts Chaos:
Luigi Possesses the Pure Hearts and has infinite jumps. He doesn’t take damage and he goes around hitting people with a Golden Hammer. This lasts for 7 seconds at least.
Taunt: Let him keep his taunt.
Winning Animation: He does a sinister laugh.
Losing Animation: He claps.

Mr L's  OG Moveset:
Noteable changes: He’s floater, faster, and weaker
Attacks:
Remain the same except for some changes (mainly Hammer Add Ons)
(If something isn't listed, then it didn't change)
Neutral Combo: Luigi punches twice before hitting the opponent with a weak hammer. (Can bury sometimes)
Dash Attack: Similar to Paper Mario, Mr L spins around when he does a Dash Attack.
Up Attack: Mr L performs an Uppercut similar to Mario's Uppercut.
Forward Air: Luigi's iconic chop attack but Mr L holds a weak hammer instead.
Back Air: Luigi swings his Medium Hammer backwards.
Down Air: Smash Ultimate Dr. Mario’s Down Air (The Stomp)
You know what this will do.
(Note: I found one website that described Mr L's moveset, but I felt like that's a bit more of Regular Paper Mario)
Specials:
Neutral B: Green Thunder
(A mix of Samus's melee charged shot and Luigi's thunder ability)
Luigi charges up a Green Thunder Shock. If he charges it for too long, it'll do less damage and hurt Mr L.
Does at least 15% damage.
Side Special: Wrenching Time
Luigi rushes foward (or backwards depending on what direction you're facing) with his trusty wrench. (I don't know if he had a wrench in the game. Tell me if I'm wrong)
If he contacts another player, then they get hit by the wrench 3 times before being knocked away from Mr L. Does 8% damage per hit.
Up Special: Super Paper Jump
Luigi charges a Super Paper Jump. The longed you hold, the higher he goes. After his Super Jump, he turns into a Paper Plane and glides.
Does 0% damage.
Down Special: Super Paper Item (I need a better name)
Mr L summons an item from Super Paper Mario (you can also get regular items, but that's rare). Press Down B to use it again after it was revealed.
Each item does the following:
Mushroom Can: heals 15% damage
Maple Syrup: gives you 100 FS points to unleash your Final Smash.
Lighting Bolt:: Strikes a random player and does at least 25% damage.
Paper Fire Flower: (Not like the Fire Flower Item) A fire flower that can be planted. (Edge Guard Tool) It shoots Fireballs at the direction the Fire Flower is facing Rapidly. It disappears after 3 seconds.
Paper Spike Helmet: Mr L equips a Spike Helmet. Anybody that tries to hurt Mr L will receive damage instead of Giving Damage. More damage will be given to people that try to hurt you from above.(obviously)
Final Smash: Brobot Rampage
Mr L rides the Brobot. (Warning: No logic will be given.)
The BroBot defies all logic and can pass through walls.
It can also fly.
It can shoot lasers which deal 9% damage.
The BroBot disappears after 7 seconds.
Taunt: Sinister Laugh (Clone Mr L's Winning Animation)
Winning Animation: He does a Superman-ish pose on top of Paper Mario (He's knocked out) saying "I'm a Luigi, Number 1!"
Losing Animation: He gives you a face of anger (or disappointment) while clapping.

Thanks for reading my moveset about Mr L. (Clone and OG)
Enjoy your day!

I'm not sure if I should change the BroBot into Super Dimentio, but I should then please tell me.

P.S I'm not sure if a Mr L topic was made, but I can't find it. If someone does find it, then off to the Wall of Shame for me..
Back to top Go down
ShadowFox06
Level 1 CPU
ShadowFox06

Toon Link
  N/A

PostSubject: Re: Mr. L (Super Paper Mario) Discussion   Mr. L (Super Paper Mario) Discussion EmptyTue Sep 25, 2018 4:32 am

Interesting... I Support
Back to top Go down
BatmanWontBeInCrusade
Level 1 CPU
BatmanWontBeInCrusade

Weegee
  N/A

PostSubject: Re: Mr. L (Super Paper Mario) Discussion   Mr. L (Super Paper Mario) Discussion EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 6:37 pm

1 support.
It's a start.
I gotta start somewhere.
It's not like I'll get an instant 20 replies saying I support.
I gotta wait.
Also thanks for your support!
Back to top Go down
Athorment

Athorment

Ganondorf
  Athorment

PostSubject: Re: Mr. L (Super Paper Mario) Discussion   Mr. L (Super Paper Mario) Discussion EmptySun Sep 30, 2018 9:22 am

As interesting as Mr. L is, he is actually heavily linked to the Paper Mario art style, so he should be in that style imo.

If it were up to me, I would have Dr. Luigi and have him hit hard like in Melee (Forward Air is a kill move) while regular Luigi gets the more grab-heavy balance of Sm4sh Wii U (Forward Air doesnt kill but can combo into itself at low percents)
Back to top Go down
http://athorment.deviantart.com/
BatmanWontBeInCrusade
Level 1 CPU
BatmanWontBeInCrusade

Weegee
  N/A

PostSubject: Re: Mr. L (Super Paper Mario) Discussion   Mr. L (Super Paper Mario) Discussion EmptySun Sep 30, 2018 10:29 am

If Mr. L were able to get into Crusade, he would have to get a redesign to fit the Super Paper Mario art style?
Anyways, I feel that Dr. Luigi would be more of a cash grab character. (Even though Super Smash Bros Crusade makes no profit.) I feel that Dr. Luigi would literally be Dr. Mario just for Luigi. Just add some special moves based off of the custom moves from Sm4sh and he's done. I just feel like he would just be a lazy clone character of another clone character to replace an original joke character. Sure Mr. L is just a boss version of Paper Luigi who may be a clone of Paper Mario except with a Super Jump, however, Mr. L does have a unique personality compared to regular Luigi. According to the Super Mario Wiki, it states that Mr. L is very cocky and is always praising up himself, a stark contrast to the chicken-hearted, reluctantly brave Luigi. Dr. Luigi, on the other hand, is just, well, Luigi. If Dr. Luigi makes it in, then I understand. I just feel that Mr. L would be a better choice. And besides, I do wish to see a character represent the Paper Mario universe. Also is it just me, or does a Mr. L sprite sound good for Crusade?
Back to top Go down
Athorment

Athorment

Ganondorf
  Athorment

PostSubject: Re: Mr. L (Super Paper Mario) Discussion   Mr. L (Super Paper Mario) Discussion EmptyFri Oct 05, 2018 10:24 am

BatmanWontBeInCrusade wrote:
I just feel that Mr. L would be a better choice. And besides, I do wish to see a character represent the Paper Mario universe. Also is it just me, or does a Mr. L sprite sound good for Crusade?

The issue with series with no representation is that you have to go for the main content first.
There is No Paper Mario representation in Crusade, so it's likely that we would see Paper Mario as an Alt first before Mr. L can be considered.
Similarly, Dr. Mario is already in so Dr. Luigi doesnt come from left field.

This is ignoring the fact that Mr. L should be in the paper mario art style, unlike Project M who made the costume first actual-Luigi proportions instead just because it's cool.
Back to top Go down
http://athorment.deviantart.com/
Magnus_Grappe_IV
Level 1 CPU
Magnus_Grappe_IV

Ganondorf

PostSubject: Re: Mr. L (Super Paper Mario) Discussion   Mr. L (Super Paper Mario) Discussion EmptySun Dec 23, 2018 6:48 am

I support
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mr. L (Super Paper Mario) Discussion   Mr. L (Super Paper Mario) Discussion Empty

Back to top Go down

Mr. L (Super Paper Mario) Discussion
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Project Crusade Community ::  :: Character Discussion :: Unofficial Characters-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com