Pikachu Discussion

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

Pikachu Discussion  Empty
PostSubject: Pikachu Discussion    Pikachu Discussion  EmptyThu Oct 02, 2014 2:11 pm

Discuss, share opinions, ideas, etc. about Pikachu.
Back to top Go down
Sean_McMuffin
Level 4 CPU
Sean_McMuffin

Mach Rider
  EnderSean311

PostSubject: Re: Pikachu Discussion    Pikachu Discussion  EmptySun Jan 10, 2016 1:23 pm

Pikachu's final smash is very strange, as it is called volt tackle, yet he just turns into a big ball of electricity and flies around. To actually represent volt tackle, I believe Pikachu's side special should be changed from skull bash. Instead, Pikachu can charge volt tackle with side-b and his signature "Pika-pika-pika-pika" then, when you let go, "PIKA!" and Pikachu begins running across the stage at full speed. You can cancel this by attacking or jumping. In the air, this move would have no effect. And yes, if you do not cancel out of this attack in time, you will go running straight off the stage.
Back to top Go down
Nintensis
Level 4 CPU
Nintensis

jmf72115

PostSubject: Re: Pikachu Discussion    Pikachu Discussion  EmptyWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 pm

Sean_McMuffin wrote:
Pikachu's final smash is very strange, as it is called volt tackle, yet he just turns into a big ball of electricity and flies around. To actually represent volt tackle, I believe Pikachu's side special should be changed from skull bash. Instead, Pikachu can charge volt tackle with side-b and his signature "Pika-pika-pika-pika" then, when you let go, "PIKA!" and Pikachu begins running across the stage at full speed. You can cancel this by attacking or jumping. In the air, this move would have no effect. And yes, if you do not cancel out of this attack in time, you will go running straight off the stage.

Oh yes please, I always hated Pikachu's final
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXcP_rB2DD03kDVk4qGFgpQ
TrinitroMan
Level 7 CPU
TrinitroMan

PostSubject: Re: Pikachu Discussion    Pikachu Discussion  EmptyWed Feb 24, 2016 10:56 pm

Sean_McMuffin wrote:
Pikachu's final smash is very strange, as it is called volt tackle, yet he just turns into a big ball of electricity and flies around.
That's because in Super Smash Bros., Volt Tackle went back to its intended representation: A copy of Pulseman's Volteccer (which was always the main inspiration for Volt Tackle).
Back to top Go down
Alexander

Alexander

Fox
  KingTremolo

PostSubject: Re: Pikachu Discussion    Pikachu Discussion  EmptySat Apr 23, 2016 9:53 pm

How bout dem new sprites
*wink wink nudge nudge*
Back to top Go down
Kzinssie
Level 5 CPU
Kzinssie

Shadow
  slothfulunchmeat

PostSubject: Re: Pikachu Discussion    Pikachu Discussion  EmptySat Apr 23, 2016 9:57 pm

detective pikachu costume when
Back to top Go down
TrinitroMan
Level 7 CPU
TrinitroMan

PostSubject: Re: Pikachu Discussion    Pikachu Discussion  EmptySun Apr 24, 2016 1:42 am

Alexander wrote:
How bout dem new sprites
*wink wink nudge nudge*
What new sprites? I don't see any. *pretends to be Brock*
Back to top Go down
Steven
Level 1 CPU
Steven

N/A

PostSubject: Re: Pikachu Discussion    Pikachu Discussion  EmptyMon Sep 12, 2016 8:21 am

I know I'm late to the party but I really like the new sprites and animations.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pikachu Discussion    Pikachu Discussion  Empty

Back to top Go down

Pikachu Discussion
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1