Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 26 BklTYr4

Project Crusade Community

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 30 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 26 EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 10:59 am

Well I mentioned Gardevoir shortly before the announcement of Mega Sceptile, so yeah I do agree at this point he's the more likely candidate.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Ganonthegreat/
HypeConduit
Level 6 CPU
HypeConduit

Klonoa
  XMister_RatburnX

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 26 EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 9:41 pm

It doesn't matter in the long run, we're all only going to main 1-2 characters anyways.
Back to top Go down
Super Smash Bros Crusade
Administrator
Super Smash Bros Crusade

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 26 EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 9:50 pm

HypeConduit wrote:
It doesn't matter in the long run, we're all only going to main 1-2 characters anyways.

hahahahaha

(mains five in melee and like 6 or 7 in pm, 4ish in brawl)
Back to top Go down
https://projectcrusade.forumotion.com
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 26 EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 10:56 pm

I can't see Sceptile getting thrown into the mix. Greninja is already in as the role of the newbie or relevancy. That last Pokemon spot is no doubt going to a vet, imo. That character being Mewtwo. Second being Jigglypuff.
Back to top Go down
Dr. CanadianBacon
Level 6 CPU
Dr. CanadianBacon

Dr.CanadianBacon

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 26 EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 7:05 am

I can see Sceptile getting in actually, it completes the trio Razz But Jiggly or Mewtwo is more likely.
Back to top Go down
Dry

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 26 EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 12:06 pm

I think Hype was making a joke.

There's every possibility that both Sceptile and a vet will get in, since that takes it up to 6 Pokemon reps, which would match Mario assuming there's at least one unlockable character.
Back to top Go down
Dustination

Mach Rider
  Dustination

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 26 EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 12:29 pm

I think Sceptile would be balls off the wall amazing but I don't think it's going to happen sorry

Greninja was obviously added because he was the most popular of the three gen 6 starters. The same cannot be said about Sceptile and the gen 3 ones.

You honestly can't be expecting a pattern from Sakurai, though

Also lmfao Gardevoir

Last edited by Dustination on Sun Jun 08, 2014 12:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://projectcrusade.forumotion.com/
Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 26 EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 12:30 pm

Dry wrote:
I think Hype was making a joke.

There's every possibility that both Sceptile and a vet will get in, since that takes it up to 6 Pokemon reps, which would match Mario assuming there's at least one unlockable character.
Sakurai mentioned he unveiled Luigi specially for the Year of Luigi, it's probable that he's the unlockable, as he's always been.

There's a precedent for it, with Sonic and Snake unveiled before release of Brawl, but they were both unlockable.
Back to top Go down
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 26 EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 12:57 pm

That is another thing too.

We are not sure exactly which one of the confirmed characters are unlockables, with the exception of Luigi and possibly the 3rd parties.

In previous Smash games, specifically Melee & Brawl, we had about 13-15 unlockables containing characters that weren't confirmed (except 3rd parties). So who knows how big this roster will be but I bet we probably have 10 left at most.
Back to top Go down
GoldenYuiitusin
Level 5 CPU
GoldenYuiitusin

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 26 EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 1:06 pm

I see Sceptile just being a bandwagon that isn't worth taking seriously.
Back to top Go down
Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 26 EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 1:14 pm

Goldzilla wrote:
I see Sceptile just being a bandwagon that isn't worth taking seriously.
I have to agree with this, yes there are reasons to have Sceptile in, but I don't think the reasons quite warrant a slot.
Back to top Go down
C_Mill24
Level 9 CPU
C_Mill24

C-Mill24

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 26 EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 1:34 pm

Gardevoir I'm pretty sure is a pokeball as it appeared in the group of Pokemon in the Charizard/Greninja trailer.
Back to top Go down
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 26 EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 3:07 pm

I think Mewtwo and Jigglypuff are the safest bets when it comes to that 5th Pokemon slot. I doubt there will be a 6th. I think Luigi will be the only Mario unlockable. Thus leaving the Mario series at 5, similar to Pokemon.

EDIT:

Guess who is going to play Smash Wii U at Nintendo World this week.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 26 EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 11:37 pm

Sakurai wrote:
Remember the video that introduced Greninja joining the battle? Every Pokémon that appeared in that video will make some kind of appearance in Super Smash Bros!
Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 26 HACB09440

What's interesting though is that it sorts of hints that not all the Pokémon besides the main four (Pikachu, Charizard, Greninja, Lucario) are Pokéballs, I suppose there could be stage hazards there.

Also this confirms that Snivy and Zoroark will be in the next game, which is AWESOME Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kiddragon
Level 3 CPU
Kiddragon

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 26 EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 9:18 am

So let's see... After watching the video in super slow motion, I was able to make the list of about every Pokémon in it.

We have :
-Charizard
-Pikachu
-Greninja (Duh...)

And, in order (Bold mean returning)

Pokemons:
If I have missed any, tell me which Pokémon are close to them, and I'll try to spot them.

Last edited by Kiddragon on Mon Jun 09, 2014 12:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
C_Mill24
Level 9 CPU
C_Mill24

C-Mill24

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 26 EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 9:29 am

Fletchling is one you missed.
Back to top Go down
Kiddragon
Level 3 CPU
Kiddragon

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 26 EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 9:38 am

I watched twice and wasn't able to see him. When does he appears/Close to which Pokémons is he?
Back to top Go down
C_Mill24
Level 9 CPU
C_Mill24

C-Mill24

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 26 EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 10:07 am

Fletchling appears behind Togepi in the Greninja trailer, but it's hard to see because of the flash when Togepi comes out of its poke ball.
Back to top Go down
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 26 EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 10:18 am

Chandelure is an enemy in Smash Run
Back to top Go down
C_Mill24
Level 9 CPU
C_Mill24

C-Mill24

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 26 EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 10:29 am

Oh yeah, and there's Mew.
Back to top Go down
Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 26 EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 10:48 am

Zoroark too.
Back to top Go down
Super Smash Bros Crusade
Administrator
Super Smash Bros Crusade

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 26 EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 11:07 am

actually every pokemon in the video was just a different zoroark

where is your god now
Back to top Go down
https://projectcrusade.forumotion.com
Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 26 EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 11:35 am

DettaMeloetta wrote:
actually every pokemon in the video was just a different zoroark

where is your god now
Sakurai wrote:
By the way, here's one of the Pokémon that didn't make an appearance in that video--Meloetta.
The Meloetta in the trailer was a Zoroark all along!
Back to top Go down
Kiddragon
Level 3 CPU
Kiddragon

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 26 EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 12:54 pm

C_Mill24 wrote:
Fletchling appears behind Togepi in the Greninja trailer, but it's hard to see because of the flash when Togepi comes out of its poke ball.

Ok, thanks! It was spotted and added.

Smash King wrote:
Chandelure is an enemy in Smash Run

I was only looking at the Greninja reveal video.

C_Mill24 wrote:
Oh yeah, and there's Mew.

It is already in the list

Ikethegreat wrote:
Zoroark too.

I typo'd it as Zekrom <<'

~List edited~
Back to top Go down
Dr. CanadianBacon
Level 6 CPU
Dr. CanadianBacon

Dr.CanadianBacon

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 26 EmptyTue Jun 10, 2014 4:20 am

Wow, nobody's talked about the new stage yet? It looks pretty sweet. COINS COINS COINS. GREED GREED GREED. MONEY EVERYWHERE.

I wonder if Peach will turn into Pink Gold Peach instead of just Gold Peach.
Back to top Go down
Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 26 EmptyTue Jun 10, 2014 4:30 am

I'm imagining she just goes gold, though it would be a nice touch Smile

Also any last minute guesses for the Digital Event? I feel that there are two likely newcomers to appear. The first being Ridley who was hilariously teased in the Smash Direct, I can't imagine Sakurai would keep it going for much longer. The other character being Pac-Man, as out of the previous third party characters only 1 hasn't been shown at E3 (Sonic, who was a mere Dojo update for Brawl).

The way I see it with Pac-Man, if we don't get him today I don't think he's coming.

As for veterans, I think the obvious choices are Falcon and Ness, with possibly the Ice Climbers and Wario as secondary choices. The rest (Ganondorf, R.O.B, Wolf, Jigglypuff, Meta Knight, Falco, Game & Watch) can all be left unlockable IMO.
Back to top Go down
Kiddragon
Level 3 CPU
Kiddragon

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 26 EmptyTue Jun 10, 2014 6:32 am

I must say, your avatar at a whole is pretty much a bunch of good predictions.
Back to top Go down
Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 26 EmptyTue Jun 10, 2014 6:42 am

Kiddragon wrote:
I must say, your avatar at a whole is pretty much a bunch of good predictions.
I'd be fine with any of the characters in my avatar. I think they all have a good shot except for Andy who is more is a wish than anything.
Back to top Go down
GigaPichu

GigaPichu

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 26 EmptyTue Jun 10, 2014 9:49 am

CUSTOMIZABLE MIIS AND PALUTENA EVERYONE
Back to top Go down
M. Bison
Level 5 CPU
M. Bison

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 26 EmptyTue Jun 10, 2014 9:52 am

Also 3DS Release Date confirmed as October 3rd.  HYPE!

Last edited by M. Bison on Tue Jun 10, 2014 9:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 26 Empty

Back to top Go down

Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 26 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 30 ... 34  Next