Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 30 BklTYr4

Project Crusade Community

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next
AuthorMessage
Dr. CanadianBacon
Level 6 CPU
Dr. CanadianBacon

Dr.CanadianBacon

Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 30 EmptySat Jun 14, 2014 1:33 pm

Pac-Manthegreat wrote:
Dr. CanadianBacon wrote:
Pac-Manthegreat wrote:
Dustination wrote:
I don't know if any of you guys have heard the rumor that Chunky Kong is an assist trophy but I really hope it's true
If it is, R.I.P. Cranky Kong ;_;
Why R.I.P. CrAnky Kong? The assist trophy is ChUnky Kong Razz
The same bloke who mentioned Chunky Kong said he picked up a trophy in Smash Run, after he finished it was revealed to be Cranky.

EDIT: Nevermind, I did some looking and somebody found a Greninja trophy too.

EDIT 2: Magnus confirmed as Assist Trophy.
Oh. Well, I didn't know that. I didn't look much on the story, but I did know Magnus was an assist trophy Razz
Back to top Go down
MercuryHg34

MercuryHg34

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 30 EmptySat Jun 14, 2014 4:23 pm

Just got back from the best buy event, I got one match in but got to hang out with the staff for a bit too. I played as Little Mac and won, it was the most hype thing I've done in a while. Also, Little Mac can Wall-Jump.

Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 30 Little10
Back to top Go down
Dustination

Mach Rider
  Dustination

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 30 EmptySat Jun 14, 2014 9:22 pm

Game is fantastic, pro controller was awkward, haha.
Played my Wii U match as Mac with my buddy who was fox and a couple as Sonic/Megaman (OTP)
Apparently Little Mac does lose because I got my ass handed to me, lmfao
Got to play a FFA match on 3DS as Bowser, good lord the game is incredible
Like seriously I can't wait
Back to top Go down
https://projectcrusade.forumotion.com/
MercuryHg34

MercuryHg34

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 30 EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 4:26 am

I actually didn't get to try the 3DS version. Also, how did Bowser feel? I was really tempted to play as him on the Wii U version to see if he got better at all but my curiosity got the better of me and I played Little Mac instead.
Back to top Go down
Dustination

Mach Rider
  Dustination

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 30 EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 10:01 am

He felt like an entirely different character all together, haha.
Really fast and agile, surprisingly. I'm not sure if the new running animation just made it feel like he was faster, but all his attacks were definitely faster. He's a monster in the air.
This is a good video if you want to see Bowser:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OD_ZnB8yJuA
Back to top Go down
MercuryHg34

MercuryHg34

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 30 EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 10:34 am

That video was actually perfect because Samus is the other character I thought of playing too.
Back to top Go down
SP

cellularSP

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 30 EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 5:25 pm

Apparently at a Smash event a kid randomed and got Ganon
Back to top Go down
Super Smash Bros Crusade
Administrator
Super Smash Bros Crusade

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 30 EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 5:26 pm

StayPuft wrote:
Apparently at a Smash event a kid randomed and got Ganon

pics or didn't happen

also sp you should update your roster thingy
Back to top Go down
https://projectcrusade.forumotion.com
SP

cellularSP

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 30 EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 8:05 pm

I can only access forum from phone
Literally can't update roster until next week
Back to top Go down
GAMEfreak329
Level 3 CPU
GAMEfreak329

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 30 EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 9:26 pm

Well that sucks. Anyways, I think that what Sakurai is doing with the game is so awesome right now, Have to get a 3DS just so I can get the game for on the go. Probably just going to get a 2DS and call it a done deal.

On the Wii U Front, I am really happy about how amiibos will be implemented with the game. The fact that you can customize their Movesets is one thing, the fact that they look so damn detailed is even better, and how they develop as a fighter is the best thing ever!
Back to top Go down
Dustination

Mach Rider
  Dustination

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 30 EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 12:48 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PMseKXLk0zA#t=1380
22:48

Miis confirmed to only take up one CSS box, SK LEL
"It's kind of misleading because we had Mii characters taking up one tile, but"
Back to top Go down
SP

cellularSP

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 30 EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 3:52 am

Miis basically use a more in-depth character customization thing than other characters... And I still think they look really cool. Only thing slightly disappointing is that they don't seem to use any moves from actual Mii games, but instead some custom moves and other moves that seem a tad identical to moves used by other characters
Back to top Go down
Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 30 EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 10:00 am

StayPuft wrote:
Miis basically use a more in-depth character customization thing than other characters... And I still think they look really cool. Only thing slightly disappointing is that they don't seem to use any moves from actual Mii games, but instead some custom moves and other moves that seem a tad identical to moves used by other characters
It's a bold choice but I think they made the right one. If they made a moveset that represented the games the Mii's were in then they would be representing the concept of the Mii itself. The way they've done it with having three different characters with 12 specials each means that you're representing yourself and your playstyle.

For example I could represent myself with the most realistic martial arts strikes and evasion techniques with the Brawler due to my background in martial arts and parkour. I could then customize the Swordsman with the fighting style of Jon Snow for a Mii, or go for the over the top style of God of War's Kratos.

Also, am I the only one scrolling through www.miicharacters.com to collect Mii's for use on release?
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Ganonthegreat/
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 30 EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 11:50 am

Dustination wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PMseKXLk0zA#t=1380
22:48

Miis confirmed to only take up one CSS box, SK LEL
"It's kind of misleading because we had Mii characters taking up one tile, but"

Good to know that they don't take up more than 1 column on the CSS.

I still don't like their additions though. I can only imagine how much work was put into what I think is a dull character choice. God knows what other characters we would've gotten instead.
Back to top Go down
Slissith

Slissith

( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 30 EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 1:10 pm

Sisslith wrote:
Pac-Manthegreat wrote:
StayPuft wrote:
It's a bold choice but I think they made the right one. If they made a moveset that represented the games the Mii's were in then they would be representing the concept of the Mii itself. The way they've done it with having three different characters with 12 specials each means that you're representing yourself and your playstyle.

For example I could represent myself with the most realistic martial arts strikes and evasion techniques with the Brawler due to my background in martial arts and parkour. I could then customize the Swordsman with the fighting style of Jon Snow for a Mii, or go for the over the top style of God of War's Kratos.

Also, am I the only one scrolling through www.miicharacters.com to collect Mii's for use on release?

Cool! What martial art(s) have you studied, Ganon? I'm asking because I also have some experience with martial arts.

Last edited by Sisslith on Mon Jun 16, 2014 1:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 30 EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 2:22 pm

Sisslith wrote:
Cool! What martial art(s) have you studied, Ganon? I'm asking because I also have some experience with martial arts.
Judo and Ju-Jitsu, since I was very young as it's basically my family's trade. My dad is a full-time instructor and my granddad runs one of the biggest martial arts organizations in Britain.

I've fallen out of it in the last year though, I really should get back into it.
Back to top Go down
DemonicGamerAzazel
Level 6 CPU
DemonicGamerAzazel

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 30 EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 2:56 pm

Pac-Manthegreat wrote:

The moment I heard the Mii was going to be playable, I did the exact same thing for hours, collecting Miis in the likeness of my favorite characters, particularly the ones who I knew would never make it in to Smash. You're not alone.

However, does anyone know how many different Miis you can have at one time?
Back to top Go down
Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 30 EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 3:06 pm

MenacingRelic98 wrote:
Pac-Manthegreat wrote:

The moment I heard the Mii was going to be playable, I did the exact same thing for hours, collecting Miis in the likeness of my favorite characters, particularly the ones who I knew would never make it in to Smash.  You're not alone.

However, does anyone know how many different Miis you can have at one time?
3000 each on Wii U and 3DS I think. I know that's the limit on Wii U but I'm unsure about 3DS.
Back to top Go down
DemonicGamerAzazel
Level 6 CPU
DemonicGamerAzazel

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 30 EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 3:11 pm

I'm sorry, I know how many the 3ds and Wii U can hold, I meant how many Miis can you use on Smash Brothers at one time?

EDIT: Also, if anyone's interested, I'll be posting a few of the Miis I made (With QR codes) on my art topic here on the forum.
Back to top Go down
C_Mill24
Level 9 CPU
C_Mill24

C-Mill24

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 30 EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 3:18 pm

MenacingRelic98 wrote:
I'm sorry, I know how many the 3ds and Wii U can hold, I meant how many Miis can you use on Smash Brothers at one time?

On the 3DS, you can probably store 1 or 2.

Wii U I believe will be 3 or 4.
Back to top Go down
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 30 EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 11:37 pm

Wow, the Smash Miiverse community are the most retarded people around. Reminds me of the old Smash IGN forums.
Back to top Go down
Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 30 EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 8:48 am

http://smashboards.com/threads/nintendos-press-site-user-and-pass-lots-of-hi-res-smash-goodies.357963/#post-16926788

This is awesome, it looks like it comes with loads of 1080p screenshots. I think I've found a new hub for wallpaper Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 30 EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 11:54 am

What is that for?
Back to top Go down
Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 30 EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 12:08 pm

Smash King wrote:
What is that for?
Basically Nintendo's digital press pack, with super high-res images from loads of games. They even have Smash Bros character artwork at 5120x5120 for EVERY character except Mii, Palutena and Pac-Man.
Back to top Go down
Dustination

Mach Rider
  Dustination

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 30 EmptyTue Jun 24, 2014 12:03 am

Pretty neat
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYMHAAACAADMUKl0MaRalw

Anybody else think his model actually looks nicer? Like maybe they touched it up or something, I don't know. Hair mostly, and definitely the facial expression.
Compare:
http://www.smashbros.com/images/character/link/screen-6.jpg
Back to top Go down
Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 30 EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 3:34 pm

Calling it now, tomorrow with be the reveal of either Ice Climbers or Wario.
Back to top Go down
HypeConduit
Level 6 CPU
HypeConduit

Klonoa
  XMister_RatburnX

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 30 EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 6:55 pm

Smash King wrote:

Wow, the Smash Miiverse community are the most retarded people around. Reminds me of the old Smash IGN forums.
Miiverse comments are the new Roblox comments.
Back to top Go down
Super Smash Bros Crusade
Administrator
Super Smash Bros Crusade

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 30 EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 8:54 pm

Pac-Manthegreat wrote:
Calling it now, tomorrow with be the reveal of either Ice Climbers or Wario.

i'll bet you a custom sprite that no new character will be revealed tomorrow

place yer bets, place yer betsssssss
Back to top Go down
https://projectcrusade.forumotion.com
SP

cellularSP

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 30 EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 8:56 pm

inb4 Det wants something to do with his anime fighting game
Back to top Go down
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 30 EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 9:08 pm

I bet it will be another Smash Run baddie.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 30 Empty

Back to top Go down

Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 30 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next