Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 22 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
AEM

AEM

Ariand54321

Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion - Page 11 EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 3:10 pm

GoldenYuiitusin wrote:
What, last Tuesday's Reset Bomb wasn't interesting?
We already knew that the stage was going to change via reset bomb.
Or at least, we could have guessed that.
Back to top Go down
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion - Page 11 EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 4:20 pm

AEM wrote:
GoldenYuiitusin wrote:
What, last Tuesday's Reset Bomb wasn't interesting?
We already knew that the stage was going to change via reset bomb.
Or at least, we could have guessed that.
This
Back to top Go down
GoldenYuiitusin
Level 5 CPU
GoldenYuiitusin

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion - Page 11 EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 4:29 pm

Prior to the picture though, we never actually saw it happen. That in itself makes the picture interesting.

Not everything has to be super uber brand new fun time information to be considered "interesting".
Back to top Go down
Dr. CanadianBacon
Level 6 CPU
Dr. CanadianBacon

Dr.CanadianBacon

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion - Page 11 EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 4:44 pm

GoldenYuiitusin wrote:
Prior to the picture though, we never actually saw it happen. That in itself makes the picture interesting.

Not everything has to be super uber brand new fun time information to be considered "interesting".
I think the main thing that they were talking about is a new announcement for a new map/character because I feel like that's always the most interesting news Razz
Back to top Go down
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion - Page 11 EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 9:17 pm

GoldenYuiitusin wrote:

Not denying that we can't always get that special update.

Idk, the picture of the Reset Bomb was nothing interesting to me cause it was expected if you know the Kid Icarus series. Also, Sakurai hinted it when he first introduced the stage (imo). Not to mention that he posted a pic of the inside of the bomb as well. So, things like already drew the interest away when he showed the stage this time around. To me, confirming the reset bomb on Lord Gaol's Castle is like confirming the rising lava on Planet Zebes. Thats how uninteresting it seems to me, not that I'm complaining that its on the stage.
Back to top Go down
C_Mill24
Level 9 CPU
C_Mill24

C-Mill24

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion - Page 11 EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 5:23 am

According to the picture, Pit does not flinch when using his side special. This is a reference when using a Melee Dash Attack in Kid Icarus: Uprising I believe, as you cannot get knocked down while doing so.
Back to top Go down
GoldenYuiitusin
Level 5 CPU
GoldenYuiitusin

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion - Page 11 EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 9:55 am

Hmm, not sure if the flinch resistance would make the move as spammable as the Angel Ring.

Please no....

You know what'd be even more of a troll move? Palutena gets in and has Angel Ring since Pit doesn't (though renamed to "Goddess Ring").
Back to top Go down
C_Mill24
Level 9 CPU
C_Mill24

C-Mill24

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion - Page 11 EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 10:31 am

GoldenYuiitusin wrote:
Hmm, not sure if the flinch resistance would make the move as spammable as the Angel Ring.

Please no....

You know what'd be even more of a troll move? Palutena gets in and has Angel Ring since Pit doesn't (though renamed to "Goddess Ring").
Even though using a melee dash attack prevents you from flinching, I bet that there will be quite a bit of ending lag to the move.
Back to top Go down
AEM

AEM

Ariand54321

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion - Page 11 EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 12:51 pm

We have yet to see the move miss yet.
It would be great if you tripped or fell over if you missed.
Back to top Go down
GoldenYuiitusin
Level 5 CPU
GoldenYuiitusin

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion - Page 11 EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 2:57 pm

If it did that, then it would pretty much be a Pit version of Falcon's Raptor Boost.

.....which it already looks like......omgcaptainfalconiscut Troll

But hypothetically, if it WAS essentially Raptor Boost, then that would hint at Falcon getting a new move, wouldn't it? At which point, it would probably be based off of the Boost Fire skill introduced in the anime.
Back to top Go down
C_Mill24
Level 9 CPU
C_Mill24

C-Mill24

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion - Page 11 EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 3:33 pm

GoldenYuiitusin wrote:
But hypothetically, if it WAS essentially Raptor Boost, then that would hint at Falcon getting a new move, wouldn't it? At which point, it would probably be based off of the Boost Fire skill introduced in the anime.
Not necessarily.
Back to top Go down
Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion - Page 11 EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 5:46 am

Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion - Page 11 Ku-bigpic

I really want to see Pilotwings in action, this looks awesome.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Ganonthegreat/
sluigi123
Level 3 CPU
sluigi123

PAC-MAN
  Sluigi123

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion - Page 11 EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 7:14 pm

I was just watching the Mario vs Megaman gameplay on YouTube, and noticed how Mario was just trying to grab Megaman with one arm instead of two. That probably means that all standing grab attempts are pretty quick.
Back to top Go down
AEM

AEM

Ariand54321

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion - Page 11 EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 1:37 am

Today's new pic reminds me of Super Mario Galaxy a tad bit.
Back to top Go down
sluigi123
Level 3 CPU
sluigi123

PAC-MAN
  Sluigi123

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion - Page 11 EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 1:51 am

It might be Final Destination's Background. Just a wild guess.Neutral

Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion - Page 11 GH7uKFf
Back to top Go down
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion - Page 11 EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 6:59 am

It looks like part of a trailer
Back to top Go down
Dr. CanadianBacon
Level 6 CPU
Dr. CanadianBacon

Dr.CanadianBacon

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion - Page 11 EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 12:36 pm

Smash King wrote:
This is true, maybe there is something coming up...
Back to top Go down
SP

cellularSP

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion - Page 11 EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 12:43 pm

Dr.CanadianBacon wrote:
Smash King wrote:
This is true, maybe there is something coming up...

NEWCOMER:

KIRBY
Back to top Go down
Keven
Level 5 CPU
Keven

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion - Page 11 EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 12:45 pm

I speculate that it could be a Super Mario Galaxy Stage look at this picture :

http://www.dan-dare.org/Dan%20Mario/SuperMarioGalaxyWallpaper1024.jpg
Back to top Go down
AEM

AEM

Ariand54321

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion - Page 11 EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 12:55 pm

Regardless, I think we can agree that this is a new stage (SMG is still my guess).
Back to top Go down
GoldenYuiitusin
Level 5 CPU
GoldenYuiitusin

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion - Page 11 EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 3:18 pm

Super Mario Galaxy stage?

OMGROSALINACONFIRMEDHERPDERP
Back to top Go down
Kiddragon
Level 3 CPU
Kiddragon

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion - Page 11 EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 5:10 pm

GoldenYuiitusin wrote:
Super Mario Galaxy stage?

OMGROSALINACONFIRMEDHERPDERP
Nah. Needs more Lumas.
Back to top Go down
C_Mill24
Level 9 CPU
C_Mill24

C-Mill24

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion - Page 11 EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 5:26 pm

Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion - Page 11 480px-SMG2_PurpleLuma
Back to top Go down
sluigi123
Level 3 CPU
sluigi123

PAC-MAN
  Sluigi123

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion - Page 11 EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 11:29 pm

@ above post: TOO MUCH!

Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion - Page 11 ZrQ8v1k

I might be crazy but did the bottom floating platform just move from the last pics of the stage? I meant location-wise.Neutral

Taking a huge guess on this. If they add past stages, would they be from any of the 3 Smash Bros. games? I mean Melee and Brawl did that from their past game. i.e. Melee -> 64; Brawl -> Melee; Wii-U/3DS -> Brawl, Melee, &/or 64?
Back to top Go down
Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion - Page 11 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 11:26 am

So, we know at least one of the holes is for lava, the plot thickens.

I imagine we'll see returning stages, that seems to be a staple of the franchise.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Ganonthegreat/
SP

cellularSP

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion - Page 11 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 11:37 am

I wouldn't mind Wii U Smash Bros taking past stages from all 3 previous games. Though I wouldn't be surprised if only Brawl past stages appear.
Back to top Go down
C_Mill24
Level 9 CPU
C_Mill24

C-Mill24

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion - Page 11 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 11:38 am

Banned from Crusade wrote:
I wouldn't mind Wii U Smash Bros taking past stages from all 3 previous games. Though I wouldn't be surprised if only Brawl past stages appear.
I'm sure only Brawl stages will be returning.
Back to top Go down
SP

cellularSP

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion - Page 11 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 11:55 am

That's probably how it will be.
Back to top Go down
Johnny64

Johnny64

Snake

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion - Page 11 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 12:00 pm

Im still hoping for Temple and Warioware, those stages are fun
Back to top Go down
C_Mill24
Level 9 CPU
C_Mill24

C-Mill24

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion - Page 11 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 12:05 pm

Johnny64 wrote:
Im still hoping for Temple and Warioware, those stages are fun
Temple unfortunately is a Melee stage and considering the pattern of past stages of Melee to 64 and Brawl bto Melee, I doubt it will return. It will be missed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 11 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 22 ... 34  Next