HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 20 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
Perfect Hell

Perfect Hell

Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 11:46 pm

Realized my mistake, check the edit
Back to top Go down
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 11:48 pm

This is what I'm speculating.

The stage starts off at Lord Gaol's Castle. Viridi makes her appearance with the Reset Bomb as a stage hazard. Eventually, Hades appears and gobbles up the players to which they transport into his body. How they get out afterwards is something I don't want to say. lol.
Back to top Go down
Kiddragon
Level 3 CPU
Kiddragon

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 12:25 am

Guys, may I reming you of what look the world when the Reset Bomb explodes?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rx0gEoVnjLQ

Which totally fits with the KI:U joke.

The stage may simply take its settings from CHapter 11 of Kid Icarus Uprising.
Back to top Go down
Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 11:03 am

IGN wrote:
An Image of Pit and Donkey Kong on the unnamed Kid Icarus: Uprising stage for the 3DS, with the background being from the Reset Bomb Forest from the game's 11th chapter.

IGN agrees with you Kidd. Given that both of these seem taken from Chapter 11 I'd say it's safe to assume they are the same stage.

On a side note, SHORYUKEN!!!
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Ganonthegreat/
Kiddragon
Level 3 CPU
Kiddragon

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 1:07 pm

Yeah, Cragalanche is Ch. 11 boss, hence the joke on Miiverse.

On a side note, SHORYUKEN!!
Back to top Go down
Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 6:29 am

No Kirby! Don't swallow them that way!
Back to top Go down
Smashhacker
Level 1 CPU
Smashhacker

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 6:28 am

Well, what appears to be a Pilotwings stage has been confirmed.

http://www.officialnintendomagazine.co.uk/52978/new-smash-bros-wii-u-screenshot-shows-pilotwings-stage/
Back to top Go down
C_Mill24
Level 9 CPU
C_Mill24

C-Mill24

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 8:37 am

It's about time Pilot Wings got represented in Smash in any way, shape, or form.
Back to top Go down
Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 9:25 am

Hah, looks pretty interesting.

This may mean that the Nintendo Mii is incoming.
Back to top Go down
C_Mill24
Level 9 CPU
C_Mill24

C-Mill24

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 12:10 pm

It hurts when I pee wrote:

I hope not.
Back to top Go down
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 12:37 pm

The Pilotwing stage will probably be one of those miscellaneous stages similar to Hanenbow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 2:58 pm

C_Mill24 wrote:
It hurts when I pee wrote:

I hope not.
This.

Mii seems kinda redundant when there's Wii Fit Trainer and Villager already.
Back to top Go down
GoldenYuiitusin
Level 5 CPU
GoldenYuiitusin

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 3:30 pm

People say that, but that's really just plain ignorant.

By that logic, Villager was redundant because of Game & Watch being the token "hammerspace" fighter. And why even bother with Wii Fit Trainer when we have Sheik and Zero Suit Samus already, who are also quick and athletic female fighters?

I don't really care about Miis that much, but come on.
Back to top Go down
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 6:13 pm

For me, its not that the Mii's are redundant cause of characters like the Villager & Wii Fit Trainer. Somehow, I don't find playing the Mii all that interesting.
Back to top Go down
GoldenYuiitusin
Level 5 CPU
GoldenYuiitusin

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 6:48 pm

I'm not all that interested in the Miis either. I'd rather play as Wario than play as myself.
Back to top Go down
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 7:38 am

Luigi was just confirmed during today's Nintendo Direct
Back to top Go down
C_Mill24
Level 9 CPU
C_Mill24

C-Mill24

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 8:31 am

Smash King wrote:
Luigi was just confirmed during today's Nintendo Direct
HUZZAH!
Back to top Go down
Kiddragon
Level 3 CPU
Kiddragon

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 9:08 am

Wait, waitwaitwait...

First : Isn't Luigi usually a scret character?

Second : They comfirmed one of the secret characters before Yoshi, one of the original starter?
Back to top Go down
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 9:20 am

Well it could be done this early due to advertisement purposes since Luigi has a lot of things coming out for release this month. For example, Mario & Luigi's Dream Team in 4 days and the Super Luigi U retail version of the game available this month as well.
Back to top Go down
Kiddragon
Level 3 CPU
Kiddragon

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 9:53 am

Smash King wrote:

Well it could be done this early due to advertisement purposes since Luigi has a lot of things coming out for release this month. For example, Mario & Luigi's Dream Team in 4 days and the Super Luigi U retail version of the game available this month as well.

True. Still, it's pretty weird.
Back to top Go down
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 10:02 am

Kiddragon wrote:
Smash King wrote:

True. Still, it's pretty weird.

There is this wild theory that characters are getting confirmed during their time frames of the release of their upcoming games. Look at Olimar. He was confirmed the day Pikmin 3 came out in Japan. And now its the same case with Luigi. On both of these character's webpage on the website, there is a hyperlink to where it directs you to their upcoming games. So its advertisement purposes.

The only thing that might contradict this theory is that Earthbound came out on Virtual Console for Wii U, yet Ness or Lucas were never confirmed for Smash

Yoshi has 2 upcoming games, but they won't be out till 2014 or later. Perhaps we may see Yoshi during the time of those game releases.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 10:05 am

Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion - Page 7 Screen-4
Bes Screenshot 11/10
Back to top Go down
Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 10:07 am

Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion - Page 7 Screen-7
I disagree.
Back to top Go down
madam im adam
Level 5 CPU

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 11:27 am

Kiddragon wrote:
Wait, waitwaitwait...

First : Isn't Luigi usually a scret character?

Second : They comfirmed one of the secret characters before Yoshi, one of the original starter?
this probably means he's a starter now.
Back to top Go down
GoldenYuiitusin
Level 5 CPU
GoldenYuiitusin

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 3:59 pm

Sakurai: "In prior games, we've never introduced Luigi before release, but why not? This is the "Year of Luigi," after all."

What I get from this is that he's still unlockable. He's just being shown off early for the sake of his special year and as means to advertise Dream Team's release.
Back to top Go down
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 10:01 pm

Updated the OP
Back to top Go down
AEM

AEM

Ariand54321

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 3:04 am

this one will always be my fave
Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion - Page 7 Screen-6
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 6:30 am

Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion - Page 7 Daily
Yay Taunt Kill
Back to top Go down
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 7:02 am

If Sakurai plans to show more screen shots of Luigi or anything that reference him in the upcoming week, I'm hoping to see a Luigi's Mansion stage confirmed.
Back to top Go down
Zero Insanity
Level 1 CPU
Zero Insanity

ZeroInsanity

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 7:29 am

Smash 4 needs moar Green Missile, imo. Funny screenshot still however lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 7 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 20 ... 34  Next