Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 23 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
Johnny64

Johnny64

Snake

Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion - Page 12 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 12:16 pm

C_Mill24 wrote:
Johnny64 wrote:
Im still hoping for Temple and Warioware, those stages are fun
Temple unfortunately is a Melee stage and considering the pattern of past stages of Melee to 64 and Brawl bto Melee, I doubt it will return. It will be missed.
Yeah, i know what you mean with that, but i mean COME ON, it´s one of the best stages, but of anyway im hopping.
but also, maybe smashville returns as well?
Back to top Go down
SP

cellularSP

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion - Page 12 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 12:20 pm

Idunno if Smashville will return. From the looks of it, a very similar stage for Animal Crossing will appear, just with the fact that it can travel to the City location as well (not sure if it does that during battle or if it decides a random location when selecting the stage).
Back to top Go down
GigaPichu

GigaPichu

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion - Page 12 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 12:33 pm

whos that character all the way to the right? At least i think its a character.
Back to top Go down
GoldenYuiitusin
Level 5 CPU
GoldenYuiitusin

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion - Page 12 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 5:04 pm

You mean the left?
That's Samus in Morph Ball mode.

The comment Sakurai had for it was discussing it as being designed off of Other M as well.
Back to top Go down
Super Smash Bros Crusade
Administrator
Super Smash Bros Crusade

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion - Page 12 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 5:05 pm

no, the thing on the far right, near what appears to be the center of the stage

i think it's just fox's back
Back to top Go down
https://projectcrusade.forumotion.com
GoldenYuiitusin
Level 5 CPU
GoldenYuiitusin

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion - Page 12 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 5:42 pm

Ah, didn't notice that.

Yeah, looks like Fox to me.
Back to top Go down
AEM

AEM

Ariand54321

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion - Page 12 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 6:11 pm

Furry Heihachi wrote:
So, we know at least one of the holes is for lava, the plot thickens.
But that whole has always been shown to spew out Lava. It's what lightens the stage.
Back to top Go down
GoldenYuiitusin
Level 5 CPU
GoldenYuiitusin

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion - Page 12 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 6:21 pm

So far the stage has three holes; the permanent lava hole, the hole Ridley escapes through in Other M shown in the previous Pyrosphere pic with DK, and the mysterious hole in the very first pic of the stage that was not in Other M (that I recall).

Guess it's a holy stage. *gets tomatoed*
Back to top Go down
AEM

AEM

Ariand54321

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion - Page 12 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 1:11 am

Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion - Page 12 Main
http://www.smashbros.com/us/characters/peach.html
Back to top Go down
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion - Page 12 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 1:14 am

Peach has been confirmed. It appears she has a few new moves including attacking with her crown and some new speacial effects on her attacks.

The very disappointing though is that she still uses Toad, quite possibly deconfirming Toad as a playable.
Back to top Go down
AEM

AEM

Ariand54321

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion - Page 12 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 1:19 am

Considering that all of the Marios have been confirmed already. We might be seeing another character afterall...
Back to top Go down
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion - Page 12 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 1:29 am

With the impression that Toad will only be part of Peach's moveset, I hope we dont get a new Mario rep, personally.

Also looks like she uses her crown for Bair and ribbons are used for her Utilt or Up Smash
Back to top Go down
AEM

AEM

Ariand54321

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion - Page 12 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 1:32 am

Smash King wrote:
Also looks like she uses her crown for Bair and ribbons are used for her Utilt or Up Smash
Ribbons are certainly her up smash. Her up tilt can be seen on the boxing ring stage.
Back to top Go down
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion - Page 12 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 1:45 am

Yea, you might be right.

Also, can a mod update the OP for me please. I cant do it through my phone soo easily.
Back to top Go down
Dr. CanadianBacon
Level 6 CPU
Dr. CanadianBacon

Dr.CanadianBacon

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion - Page 12 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 4:44 am

I do hope that we get a new Mario candidate, perhaps Bowser Jr., and toad still does have a chance because of his appearance in Super Mario 3D World, perhaps he will appear as a toad brigade member, because the captain appears in the trailer. I really do think we'll be seeing a new Mario rep. though, and I think Bowser Jr. and Toad have the highest chance. (even if I hope for a M&L character...)
Back to top Go down
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion - Page 12 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 5:33 am

Idk, having a Toad Brigate member wouldnt be the same, imo. Also, Sakurai did say Peach's current moveset is not final
Back to top Go down
Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion - Page 12 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 6:15 am

I'd say Toad is pretty much de-confirmed now, shame though.

On a side note, I don't ever remember seeing Peach remove her crown in SSBB or SSBM. I don't play much Peach though.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Ganonthegreat/
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion - Page 12 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 6:20 am

This the first time she removed it in Smash
Back to top Go down
C_Mill24
Level 9 CPU
C_Mill24

C-Mill24

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion - Page 12 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 6:30 am

Smash King wrote:
This the first time she removed it in Smash
No, she does it in Melee and Brawl if you look closely enough.
Back to top Go down
Dustination

Mach Rider
  Dustination

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion - Page 12 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 6:53 am

She removes her crown in her Fair, not sure if she does it anywhere else.
Back to top Go down
https://projectcrusade.forumotion.com/
SP

cellularSP

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion - Page 12 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 8:06 am

Yay Peach

Not that I ever really played her much but yay

Also yeah she used her crown in her FAir in previous installments, it's nothing new guys
Back to top Go down
Super Smash Bros Crusade
Administrator
Super Smash Bros Crusade

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion - Page 12 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 9:39 am

lmao people

what did you think her fair was in melee and brawl
Back to top Go down
Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion - Page 12 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 9:56 am

DettaDoodleus wrote:
lmao people

what did you think her fair was in melee and brawl
To be honest I never played much Peach. I'm not even confident what her Neutral Special is xD
Back to top Go down
Super Smash Bros Crusade
Administrator
Super Smash Bros Crusade

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion - Page 12 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 9:58 am

i only play like 3 or 4 chars in each game and except for a bit of 64 i still know what every one of every characters' moves is
Back to top Go down
Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion - Page 12 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 10:01 am

Looked it up, and I did think it was Toad, I had no idea it served as a counter, I always thought it looked pretty pointless to be honest xD
Back to top Go down
Dry

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion - Page 12 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 11:20 am

It also stalls in the air, which competitively makes up like 50% of its usefulness lol.

Det, you've played SSB since like infancy, not everyone's like you. Or would you like me to go "hey det I know every attack of every character in 64 get on my level noob xDDDDD" Lil Dolan
Back to top Go down
SP

cellularSP

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion - Page 12 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 12:26 pm

Sometimes what people don't know just makes my stomach knot up

It usually involves SK

But you'd think people working on a Smash bros fangame would know at least a little about the characters they include in the actual titles
Back to top Go down
C_Mill24
Level 9 CPU
C_Mill24

C-Mill24

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion - Page 12 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 1:35 pm

Banned from Crusade wrote:
Same.
Back to top Go down
Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion - Page 12 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 1:47 pm

Banned from Crusade wrote:

It usually involves SK

But you'd think people working on a Smash bros fangame would know at least a little about the characters they include in the actual titles
Just for the hell of it, I looked through the character list and tried to remember all the Specials the characters have. You don't want to know how poorly I did.
Back to top Go down
DemonicGamerAzazel
Level 6 CPU
DemonicGamerAzazel

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion - Page 12 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 3:16 pm

Yay, a character I could have predicted anyway.

This isn't really news in my opinion. Or rather, it's news, but not really surprising or interesting news.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 12 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 23 ... 34  Next