Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion - Page 8 BklTYr4

Project Crusade Community

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 21 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage

Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion - Page 8 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 8:44 am

Zero Insanity wrote:
Smash 4 needs moar Green Missile, imo. Funny screenshot still however lol.
Good news
Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion - Page 8 Screen-3
Is the startup of Green Missile. I looked it up in Brawlbox to confirm, but this is indeed part of the startup for Green Missile.
Back to top Go down
GoldenYuiitusin
Level 5 CPU
GoldenYuiitusin

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion - Page 8 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 9:55 am

So that's what that is?

With Luigi's expressions changing for a bunch of his animations, I couldn't tell.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion - Page 8 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 10:15 am

Yeah that's what that is.
Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion - Page 8 PARTY
Back to top Go down
GAMEfreak329
Level 3 CPU
GAMEfreak329

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion - Page 8 EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 3:22 am

can't wait to see what more is in store for the game, and I find the wii fit trainer the most interesting newcomer so far, due to the sheer amount of moves that she could have. She will definitely be fun to play as and whip everyone into shape. Plus it's a female added to the roster. There is always room for females on rosters. I really think Wii fit trainer should be a dlc candidate just for the her awesomeness
Back to top Go down
Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion - Page 8 EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 5:15 am

Wow.

Does anybody know what the hell that flaming X is? It sure isn't anything used by Link, Samus, Mega Man or the Villager (Which are the characters on the screen). Plus it doesn't seem to be a hazard. Could we have the first AT incoming?

EDIT: There seems to be something hidden behind the X, near where Samus is. Looks a little like Zapdos IMO but he wouldn't have a move like that. My best guess is that this could be Xerneas.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Ganonthegreat/
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion - Page 8 EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 5:40 am

Its the X-Bomb from Kid Icarus Uprising. Probably a new item
Back to top Go down
Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion - Page 8 EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 6:57 am

It looks awesome. It seems a little OP for an item though, I still think this looks more like AT territory.
Back to top Go down
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion - Page 8 EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 7:28 am

I doubt that its an Assist Trophy. Usually an Assist Trophy contains a character, not an item like a bomb, iirc.

Back to top Go down
Kiddragon
Level 3 CPU
Kiddragon

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion - Page 8 EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 10:08 am

Furry Heihachi wrote:
It looks awesome. It seems a little OP for an item though, I still think this looks more like AT territory.
(Golden) Hammer. Nuff Said.

Either way, that if just awesome.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion - Page 8 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 10:33 am

The Pyrosphere from Other M was confirmed as a new stage.
Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion - Page 8 ZlCfzRGJsGMjAq_hfl
Back to top Go down
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion - Page 8 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 1:31 pm

The caption of the pic.

"Pic of the day. Out of the blue, here's a new stage--the Pyrosphere from Metroid: Other M! An enemy from Samus's past may appear at any second…"

Do you guys feel that this might possibly deconfirm Ridley as a playable character?
Back to top Go down
C_Mill24
Level 9 CPU
C_Mill24

C-Mill24

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion - Page 8 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 1:38 pm

Smash King wrote:
The caption of the pic.

"Pic of the day. Out of the blue, here's a new stage--the Pyrosphere from Metroid: Other M! An enemy from Samus's past may appear at any second…"

Do you guys feel that this might possibly deconfirm Ridley as a playable character?
Yep.
Back to top Go down
Dr. CanadianBacon
Level 6 CPU
Dr. CanadianBacon

Dr.CanadianBacon

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion - Page 8 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 1:39 pm

Smash King wrote:
The caption of the pic.

I personally never felt that Ridley would be playable, but I don't feel like it's deconfirmed, he still has a chance.
Back to top Go down
Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 4:54 am

Sounds like it, but it could be read as a tease of his imminent reveal as playable. I can see it be read both ways.

EDIT: First pictures of 3DS Villager and WFT. They look pretty nice.
Back to top Go down
Dr. CanadianBacon
Level 6 CPU
Dr. CanadianBacon

Dr.CanadianBacon

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 5:00 am

Dang it Ganon, I was literally about to post about it, lol. But I can agree they do look nice. I'm not sure if this is how it's going to be, but notice the shadows on them, they are just big circles. I wonder if this is due to 3DS limitations in some way. Because Mario has it as well it would appear. Circular shadows would be 3DS only though.
Back to top Go down
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 5:50 am

On the caption of today's pic, it says that the outlines are optional. Im soo glad to hear that since personally I find the 3DS version less apealing cause of outlines
Back to top Go down
Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 5:55 am

I looked it up, and in Other M Ridley has nothing to do with the Pyrosphere, the boss is a giant lava whale called Vorash. The quote clearly seems to imply Ridley though.

So many questions!
Back to top Go down
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 6:06 am

Ridley indeed appeared in his full form on Pyrosphere, where did you get your info?
Back to top Go down
Dry

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 7:02 am

Both Vorash and Ridley appear in Pyrosphere.
Back to top Go down
Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 7:05 am

Really? I looked at the IGN walkthrough and it didn't mention Ridley in that area at all.

EDIT: Didn't realise there was a return to Pyrosphere, that's where I made the mistake.
Back to top Go down
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 10:12 am

Im unsure who Vorash is though
Back to top Go down
Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 10:23 am

He's that massive lava whale from the first visit, personally I think he would be much more fitting for a stage hazard than Ridley.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 2:38 pm

Has he been on previous games?
Back to top Go down
C_Mill24
Level 9 CPU
C_Mill24

C-Mill24

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 2:39 pm

Smash King wrote:
Has he been on previous games?
No, it has not.
Back to top Go down
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 4:22 pm

Damn, so that is not good news for Ridley then cause it says an enemy from the past.
Back to top Go down
Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion - Page 8 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 1:41 am

The biggest non-surprise, Wuhu Island is confirmed as a stage!

If the Mii is to be unveiled any time, it should have been with this stage IMO, take that as you wish.
Back to top Go down
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion - Page 8 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 6:40 am

I think Pilotwing stage is suppose to be one of those stages that doesnt feature a playable character
Back to top Go down
AEM

AEM

Ariand54321

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 5:59 pm

Furry Heihachi wrote:
Really? I looked at the IGN walkthrough and it didn't mention Ridley in that area at all.

EDIT: Didn't realise there was a return to Pyrosphere, that's where I made the mistake.
Yeah, the stage itself is Pyrosphere after the battle with Ridley's clone. You can tell by the large gaping hole in the wall and the destroyed bridge behind the battlegrounds.
Smash King wrote:
I think Pilotwing stage is suppose to be one of those stages that doesnt feature a playable character
The stage is a mix of Pilotwings and Pilotwings Resort as you can tell by the two planes from the two different games switching out on route to Wuhu Island seen in the daily pic.
While it's more than possible for it to be a Character-less stage, it would make sense to be the Mii's home stage for the Wii U.

I'm hoping for the Streetpass Mii Plaza to be it's stage for the 3DS if it gets in the game.
Smash King wrote:
The caption of the pic.

Yes and No. It depends on how you look at it.
It could either be referencing Ridley as a stage hazard for obvious reasons, it's where you fought him and you can clearly see that this takes place after the battle in Other M.
But you could also take it as him potentially suggesting a foe from Samus's past could partake in the battlefield. The overall demand for Ridley is huge, making him the second most wanted newcomer for the game (behind Mega Man, who is in already). If Ridley wasn't playable and was a stage hazard, why try to add suspense to it if people would be disappointed by it?

Either way, the next potential big news for Smash could come up around Gamescom. Here's hoping for playable Ridley.
Back to top Go down
Kiddragon
Level 3 CPU
Kiddragon

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion - Page 8 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 3:16 am

Hey guys, aboout the topic of returning characters...

I wanna point this pic : http://www.blogcdn.com/www.joystiq.com/media/2012/07/smash72.jpg

It was the drawing Sakurai and his team did on a whiteboard.

Look at it, and tell me what do you see about the characters in there.
Back to top Go down
Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion - Page 8 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 4:02 am

Meta Knight, Wario, Mr.Game & Watch, Zero Suit Samus and Marth I see, with Sandbag, Mr.Saturn and Master Hand in cameos, am I missing something there?

Also, I love today's daily pic, though there's some green clipping on Luigi's hair it's still a great screenie.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 8 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 21 ... 34  Next