Sooo uhhhh...about that Lil-Con/Smash Con footage

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Xalciss
Level 4 CPU
Xalciss

Ness

Sooo uhhhh...about that Lil-Con/Smash Con footage Empty
PostSubject: Sooo uhhhh...about that Lil-Con/Smash Con footage   Sooo uhhhh...about that Lil-Con/Smash Con footage EmptyThu Sep 01, 2016 12:22 pm

Where the hell are they? lol

Upon the Lil-Con's conclusion, gameplay footage was promised to be delivered but not so much of a mention has been made about it since then.
That was 5 months ago.
Smash Con, although concluding fairly recently, still seems to be absent for an inexplicable reason.

Any update on either of these project? I didn't think taking a video file and uploading it on youtube took so long but maybe something happened that I wasn't aware of.
Back to top Go down
Jak

Klonoa

PostSubject: Re: Sooo uhhhh...about that Lil-Con/Smash Con footage   Sooo uhhhh...about that Lil-Con/Smash Con footage EmptyThu Sep 01, 2016 1:59 pm

We sincerely apologize for the delays. We have hit a few complications regarding the distribution of the files, but we're working to fix these issues and get the footage up asap.
Back to top Go down
Xalciss
Level 4 CPU
Xalciss

Ness

PostSubject: Re: Sooo uhhhh...about that Lil-Con/Smash Con footage   Sooo uhhhh...about that Lil-Con/Smash Con footage EmptyThu Sep 01, 2016 10:45 pm

Jaklub wrote:
We sincerely apologize for the delays. We have hit a few complications regarding the distribution of the files, but we're working to fix these issues and get the footage up asap.

Sure no problem. Not sure I quite understand what all that means but as long as they are still on the way, I'm happy lol

Thx for the update.
Back to top Go down
Bedoop!
Level 4 CPU
Bedoop!

Rayman

PostSubject: Re: Sooo uhhhh...about that Lil-Con/Smash Con footage   Sooo uhhhh...about that Lil-Con/Smash Con footage EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 2:26 pm

Jaklub wrote:
I need to see Shantae ASAP
You can't debut one of my favorite characters and not show her at all for such a long time
Don't do this to me pls Neutral
Back to top Go down
Xalciss
Level 4 CPU
Xalciss

Ness

PostSubject: Re: Sooo uhhhh...about that Lil-Con/Smash Con footage   Sooo uhhhh...about that Lil-Con/Smash Con footage EmptyThu Sep 15, 2016 10:33 am

Don't know if you will see this Jaklub but if the Tournament footages are such pains to acquire(?), why not stream or record fresh footage that show off some of the changes you announced?
Back to top Go down
Dustination

Mach Rider
  Dustination

PostSubject: Re: Sooo uhhhh...about that Lil-Con/Smash Con footage   Sooo uhhhh...about that Lil-Con/Smash Con footage EmptyThu Sep 15, 2016 11:45 am

Nothing really got announced so don't get your hopes up.
Back to top Go down
https://projectcrusade.forumotion.com/
Broke The Screeen
Level 3 CPU
Broke The Screeen

N/A

PostSubject: Re: Sooo uhhhh...about that Lil-Con/Smash Con footage   Sooo uhhhh...about that Lil-Con/Smash Con footage EmptyThu Sep 15, 2016 1:07 pm

Inb4 the footage is from a build with Dr. Mario only and no updated characters and Shantae
Back to top Go down
Dustination

Mach Rider
  Dustination

PostSubject: Re: Sooo uhhhh...about that Lil-Con/Smash Con footage   Sooo uhhhh...about that Lil-Con/Smash Con footage EmptyThu Sep 15, 2016 1:31 pm

Yeah that's exactly what it is
Back to top Go down
https://projectcrusade.forumotion.com/
wheeled_tank
Level 6 CPU
wheeled_tank

Phoenix Wright
  wheeled_tank

PostSubject: Re: Sooo uhhhh...about that Lil-Con/Smash Con footage   Sooo uhhhh...about that Lil-Con/Smash Con footage EmptyThu Sep 15, 2016 1:32 pm

That kinda makes sense. No need to spoil something that isn't completely ready just yet Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sooo uhhhh...about that Lil-Con/Smash Con footage   Sooo uhhhh...about that Lil-Con/Smash Con footage Empty

Back to top Go down

Sooo uhhhh...about that Lil-Con/Smash Con footage
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1