Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2) - Page 27 BklTYr4

Project Crusade Community

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 30 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
Maikeru
Level 5 CPU
Maikeru

Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2) - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2) - Page 27 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 2:00 pm

I vote yes

And again: Don't judge on the stage based on my old stage concept. I did get my hands on Mach Rider and played it for a while so i can make a new stage concept with RoyMaster4 if thats ok. Hes got a better focus on making stages

And one thing that should be changed in my stage concept: The road will always keep going. Its to get that edgy feel of Mach Rider. I'll also try to make custom Mach Rider NES sprites to fix that edgy feel to the stage. Remember that Crusade's standards don't match up to 8 bit but more like 16-32 bit so its all gonna be in that style
Back to top Go down
AEM

AEM

Ariand54321

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2) - Page 27 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 3:24 pm

No need to show much more support but I say yes.
Back to top Go down
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2) - Page 27 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 4:39 pm

Update On Mach Rider Stage Poll
7/6/12 @ 7:39PM

Total of 17 people have voted

13 votes for YES

4 votes for NO

Also, for those of you who dont know. The stages on the Mach Rider games are named by a numbered sector, depending what level you are. For example, if your on the first course, the name of the stage is First Sector. 2nd stage is called Second Sector, 3rd is Third Sector, and so on.

wiki
Back to top Go down
Nohrian Sadist

Nohrian Sadist

cheezetime

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2) - Page 27 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 4:45 pm

Yes
Back to top Go down
MercuryHg34

MercuryHg34

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2) - Page 27 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 5:36 pm

Yes.
Back to top Go down
Dr.MarioX
Level 8 CPU
Dr.MarioX

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2) - Page 27 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 7:42 pm

I've had ideas for a Mach Rider stage forever, calling it the Fighting Course (based off the game mode of the same name). I think SK and I could pull this off. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://machriderz.deviantart.com/
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2) - Page 27 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 8:03 pm

Would like to hear what more ideas are available. so far liking the many ideas.

As far as the name, I figured that since each stage is namd after a numbered sector, we should call it "??? Sector". for example: First Sector, Second Sector, etc.
Back to top Go down
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2) - Page 27 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 7:59 pm

Update On Mach Rider Stage Poll
7/7/12 @ 10:58PM

Total of 19 people have voted

15 votes for YES

4 votes for NO

Also, for those of you who dont know. The stages on the Mach Rider games are named by a numbered sector, depending what level you are. For example, if your on the first course, the name of the stage is First Sector. 2nd stage is called Second Sector, 3rd is Third Sector, and so on.

wiki

NOTE: Question guys, what name should we go with for the stage? Like I recommended before, we should go with a name with "number" Sector. This is a side poll by the way.
Back to top Go down
SnivyKawaii
Level 6 CPU
SnivyKawaii

Snivy

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2) - Page 27 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 10:40 pm

yes
Back to top Go down
http://snivykawaii.tumblr.com/
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2) - Page 27 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 10:55 pm

Ok, since its obvious where this is going, I can now confirm that the "unnamed" Mach Rider stage will be on the Stage Roster.

Before we move on, lets decide on a name for this stage.

In my opinion, we should name it "[insert number here] Sector". The reason I suggest this is because in the game, there were 10 stages. Each stage was called a Sector and they were individually named by the level number of the Sector. For example, if your on the first stage, the stage is called "First Sector". If your on the 10th stage, its called the "Tenth Sector. What name should we give it? Should we throw in a random number or something or should I decide this myself?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2) - Page 27 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 11:09 pm

Since it's not really based on a specific Sector, perhaps we can go the "Smashville" route and call it "Crusade Sector"?
Back to top Go down
AEM

AEM

Ariand54321

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2) - Page 27 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 11:16 pm

Purple wrote:
Since it's not really based on a specific Sector, perhaps we can go the "Smashville" route and call it "Crusade Sector"?
Idea is good. Name is not.

Smash Sector sounds cooler in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2) - Page 27 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 12:44 am

Since Mach Rider had 2 games (the original Mach Rider & Vs Mach Rider), you guys dont mind if we rep those 2 games by calling the stage "Second Sector"? Kinda has a ring to it dont you think? :p
Back to top Go down
Dr.MarioX
Level 8 CPU
Dr.MarioX

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2) - Page 27 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 6:27 am

I wanted to call it The Fighting Course after the mode of the same name. It was all about survival and getting rid of everyone else on the road, and that's pretty much Smash Bros.
Back to top Go down
http://machriderz.deviantart.com/
Nohrian Sadist

Nohrian Sadist

cheezetime

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2) - Page 27 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 7:44 am

Dr.MarioX wrote:
I wanted to call it The Fighting Course after the mode of the same name. It was all about survival and getting rid of everyone else on the road, and that's pretty much Smash Bros.

this
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2) - Page 27 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 7:59 am

Dr.MarioX wrote:
'

I agree with this. Although The isn't really necessary and we could do with just Fighting Course
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2) - Page 27 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 9:36 am

Fighting Course sounds awfully generic to me.

It'd be like having a character called "Fighting Person".
Back to top Go down
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2) - Page 27 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 2:18 pm

Ok so this is what we have

Second Sector
Fighting Course
Crusade Sector
Smash Sector
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2) - Page 27 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 2:47 pm

Second Sector
Back to top Go down
Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2) - Page 27 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 3:01 pm

Smash Sector

Never played Mach Rider, but I think that rolls of the tongue best.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Ganonthegreat/
Yeti
Level 6 CPU
Yeti

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2) - Page 27 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 3:02 pm

Second Sector
Back to top Go down
M. Bison
Level 5 CPU
M. Bison

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2) - Page 27 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 3:11 pm

Second Sector
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2) - Page 27 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 3:28 pm

Smash Sector
Back to top Go down
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2) - Page 27 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 3:33 pm

Update on Mach Rider stage name

Total of 11 people have voted

4 votes for Second Sector

3 votes for Smash Sector

1 votes for Crusade Sector

3 votes for Fighting Course
Back to top Go down
Jak

Klonoa

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2) - Page 27 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 3:47 pm

Voting for Second Sector
Back to top Go down
Nohrian Sadist

Nohrian Sadist

cheezetime

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2) - Page 27 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 3:54 pm

Switching vote from fighting course, to second sector.
Back to top Go down
♠ Ace ♠
Level 4 CPU
♠ Ace ♠

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2) - Page 27 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 4:00 pm

Smash Sector here.
Back to top Go down
Perfect Hell

Perfect Hell

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2) - Page 27 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 4:04 pm

Crusade Sector
Back to top Go down
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2) - Page 27 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 4:08 pm

Update on Mach Rider stage name

Total of 11 people have voted

6 votes for Second Sector

4 votes for Smash Sector

2 votes for Crusade Sector

2 votes for Fighting Course

NOTE: Im closing this side poll by the end of the night to get it out the way.
Back to top Go down
Nohrian Sadist

Nohrian Sadist

cheezetime

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2) - Page 27 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 4:21 pm

14, SK lrn2count
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2) - Page 27 Empty

Back to top Go down

Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 27 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 30 ... 34  Next