Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2) - Page 26 BklTYr4

Project Crusade Community

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 30 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
AEM

AEM

Ariand54321

Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2) - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2) - Page 26 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 11:55 pm

Flat Zone 3 and Manhole
Back to top Go down
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2) - Page 26 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 4:46 pm

anyone else wants to add or change votes before I close this soon? Due to an obvious landslide, im starting to consider closing the poll early, but not sure yet.
Back to top Go down
MercuryHg34

MercuryHg34

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2) - Page 26 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 7:18 pm

Just do it, any stages that others might have liked can be added to Flatzone 3 annyway, and with the number of suggestions other than Manhole and FZ3 it's very possible to just have FZ3 be a mix of all or most of the losing stages anyway.

Everyone wins.
Back to top Go down
Traweezie

Traweezie

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2) - Page 26 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 8:50 pm

MercuryHg34 wrote:
Just do it, any stages that others might have liked can be added to Flatzone 3 annyway, and with the number of suggestions other than Manhole and FZ3 it's very possible to just have FZ3 be a mix of all or most of the losing stages anyway.

Everyone wins.

Agreed! It should totally be like this
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/traweezie?feature=mhee
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2) - Page 26 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 9:18 pm

Oh ok, just double checking to make sure that people are 100% sure of what they want. Very Happy

Anyways, since there hasn't been a vote change, addition, etc and we have a landslide victory here, I can now confirm that both Flat Zone 3 & Man Hole will be our represented stages for the Game & Watch series.

Ok, now this next series will be a quick one. This next series is the Mach Rider series.

The reason I say this will be a quick one is because the Mach Rider series has had only 1 stage in it's series. This is very simple. Instead of 2 separate polls, being the Numbered Stage Poll & Official Stage Poll, we will just have a "Yes" or "No" poll on giving Mach Rider a stage.

For those of you not familiar with the series, this is the stage in a thread made my Maikeru:
https://projectcrusade.forumotion.com/t409-mach-rider-stage

If you dont like the current idea, then please share any ideas on how to improve it.
Back to top Go down
M. Bison
Level 5 CPU
M. Bison

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2) - Page 26 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 9:22 pm

I vote no.
Back to top Go down
Yeti
Level 6 CPU
Yeti

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2) - Page 26 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 9:24 pm

Kuro Pit wrote:
I vote no.
^^^^^^^
Back to top Go down
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2) - Page 26 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 9:31 pm

I will vote YES for this stage.

What is there not to like about this stage? Fighting on a speeding dessert highway with oil drums and Quadrunners on ATVs dashing pass you.

Last edited by SmashKing201 on Thu Jul 05, 2012 9:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2) - Page 26 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 9:35 pm

He can just share a stage with the F-Zero crew

Last edited by Silver Lightan on Thu Jul 05, 2012 10:28 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Don't censor dodge.)
Back to top Go down
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2) - Page 26 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 9:40 pm

You do know that both F-Zero & Mach Rider are 2 different series, right? Heck, even Waluigi, who is only a multiplayer character in the Mario spin-offs, has his own stage so I dont see why Mach Rider cant. Sorry, just wanted to point that out Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2) - Page 26 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 9:55 pm

I vote yes.

This would be the perfect time to get the desert stage that RoyMaster was so desperate to have.

Also, both previous Retro revival characters (Ice Climbers & Pit) had a stage, so why not Mach?

Also, need I remind you people that Ristar of all people has a stage?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2) - Page 26 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 9:57 pm

Silver Lightan wrote:
I vote yes.

This would be the perfect time to get the desert stage that RoyMaster was so desperate to have.

Also, both previous Retro revival characters (Ice Climbers & Pit) had a stage, so why not Mach?

Also, need I remind you people that Ristar of all people has a stage?
How does Ristar compare to Mach Rider in any respect
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2) - Page 26 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 9:59 pm

Simple. If an undeserving 3rd Party Retro that shouldn't be in the game in the first place gets a stage, why shouldn't Mach Rider?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2) - Page 26 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 10:00 pm

Silver Lightan wrote:
Simple. If an undeserving 3rd Party Retro that shouldn't be in the game in the first place gets a stage, why shouldn't Mach Rider?
There are more factors in deciding stages than just representation.
Back to top Go down
diego222
Level 4 CPU
diego222

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2) - Page 26 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 10:05 pm

I'll vote yes.
Back to top Go down
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2) - Page 26 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 10:31 pm

Update On Mach Rider Stage Poll
7/6/12 @ 1:30AM

Total of 6 people have voted

3 votes for YES

3 votes for NO

Also, for those of you who dont know. The stages on the Mach Rider games are named by a numbered sector, depending what level you are. For example, if your on the first course, the name of the stage is First Sector. 2nd stage is called Second Sector, 3rd is Third Sector, and so on.

wiki
Back to top Go down
Traweezie

Traweezie

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2) - Page 26 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 10:56 pm

I say YEAAAAAAAAAH
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/traweezie?feature=mhee
Bloody Gallade
Level 3 CPU
Bloody Gallade

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2) - Page 26 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 11:26 pm

I vote no. We shouldn't give him a stage just to give him a stage. Unless you wanted major, Sakurai-ing, it's just going to be flat.
Back to top Go down
Jak

Klonoa

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2) - Page 26 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 12:43 am

No
Back to top Go down
Roy
Level 7 CPU
Roy

RoyMaster4

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2) - Page 26 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 3:13 am

Sure, why not. I mean, Duck Hunt got a stage...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2) - Page 26 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 4:04 am

Yes.
Back to top Go down
Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2) - Page 26 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 5:43 am

Yes.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Ganonthegreat/
GigaPichu

GigaPichu

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2) - Page 26 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 6:15 am

Concept for the stage sounds cool so Yes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2) - Page 26 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 7:04 am

Bloody Gallade wrote:
I vote no. We shouldn't give him a stage just to give him a stage. Unless you wanted major, Sakurai-ing, it's just going to be flat.
Implying "Sakurai-ing" is a bad thing.
I guess stages MUST be exactly like source material. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Roy
Level 7 CPU
Roy

RoyMaster4

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2) - Page 26 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 7:08 am

Just going to mention we need to revamp that 'stage concept' that was already made. We can make this a true desert stage, with sandstorms, quicksand, etc, on top of the typical Mach Rider stuff.

I'll make a layout later.
Back to top Go down
Equinox
Level 5 CPU
Equinox

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2) - Page 26 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 7:23 am

Yes.
Back to top Go down
Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2) - Page 26 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 7:41 am

Hey, here's an idea, how about we have it so the Mach Rider stage randomly blows up and then reforms again?
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Ganonthegreat/
Dr.MarioX
Level 8 CPU
Dr.MarioX

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2) - Page 26 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 8:32 am

Not sure how a stage would explode...

Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2) - Page 26 Mach-rider-wii
See these buildings in the background of this picture? They need to be in the stage.
Back to top Go down
http://machriderz.deviantart.com/
Perfect Hell

Perfect Hell

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2) - Page 26 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:48 am

Vote yes
Back to top Go down
Jak

Klonoa

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2) - Page 26 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 11:32 am

Dr.MarioX wrote:
Not sure how a stage would explode...

Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2) - Page 26 Mach-rider-wii
See these buildings in the background of this picture? They need to be in the stage.
Changing my vote to yes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2)   Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2) - Page 26 Empty

Back to top Go down

Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 2)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 26 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 30 ... 34  Next