Stand.gif is too fast in-game, is there any way I can change it's speed in the files? BklTYr4

Project Crusade Community

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Stand.gif is too fast in-game, is there any way I can change it's speed in the files?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
AGFNaF
Level 1 CPU

N/A

Stand.gif is too fast in-game, is there any way I can change it's speed in the files? Empty
PostSubject: Stand.gif is too fast in-game, is there any way I can change it's speed in the files?   Stand.gif is too fast in-game, is there any way I can change it's speed in the files? EmptyFri Mar 20, 2020 10:59 pm

the title says it all.
Back to top Go down

Stand.gif is too fast in-game, is there any way I can change it's speed in the files? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stand.gif is too fast in-game, is there any way I can change it's speed in the files?   Stand.gif is too fast in-game, is there any way I can change it's speed in the files? EmptySat Apr 04, 2020 6:47 pm

In the step.txt script, put this:
Code:
if state_type = "stand" {
 image_speed = 0.2;
}
You can change the speed to whatever seems plausible to you.
Back to top Go down

Stand.gif is too fast in-game, is there any way I can change it's speed in the files?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1